Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Can We Improve Naughty Seduction?

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Originally posted by hlmilk@May 17 2004, 01:54 PM
    + Maybe a contest forum? for banner/manip/clip/fic challenge?
    Hmm this point got me thinking. (scary I know! Run! Run while you still can :wacko: )
    We have the Battle Arena for manips 'n stuff but a fanfic contest would be a good idea. Considering that most lurkers + the rest of us spend alot of time reading the wonderful fanfics, maybe this would be a way of getting people involved. We have the fanfic challenges but they're up to the individual author to decide upon. Maybe you webbies could issue a general challenge synopsis - the entries of which can be voted on by the readers. This could be another whole fun awards thing but some of the lurkers might be more inclined to join in coz it's involving the fanfiction. Whadayareckon?

Warunee
    Just a Guest!
    hlmilk

We been wanting to renovate NS for awhile now. We know about the broken links and unnecessary content. However, we haven't had time to do anything because of school and other personal stuff. We will be doing something big with the site soon though. Jules and I promise a bigger and better NS.

When it comes to the board I guess it's up to the individuals if they want to post or not. We've been trying hard to get people to post more; as we've been starting different threads, polls and even renewing the Role Playing forum. I guess we just have to face the fact that most people only come here to read fanfics. I really like your contest idea though.

Renee, I think your idea is really cool. I'll talk to Jules about it and see what we can come up with.

Thanks guys!

+ Maybe a contest forum? for banner/manip/clip/fic challenge?
    I like that idea! Sounds like fun!

I really can't wait to see what you guys are going to do with the site. It's so prefect and beautiful already.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    We do now have a fanfiction challenge on the site, so jump into the contest there folks!

We had a big contest forum with prizes but folks didn't join that, and was a bit too expensive for us to keep that going.

As for art contests, we can probably start one of those as well soon....

But keep those ideas coming folks and we'll be sure to take a look at them
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Member
    The site it pretty great just as it is, but for those of us who don't go into every forum, it would have been nice to have gotten a heads up email about the change in requirements for reading. I'm not very vocal with feedback to people I don't know, as I never want to chance offending someone. It would have been nice to know what was going on, rather than spending days thinking it was a site problem.

The site is great,the only sugguestion I have is that the news should be updated more.

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    Originally posted by slashything@Feb 18 2005, 05:11 AM
    The site it pretty great just as it is, but for those of us who don't go into every forum, it would have been nice to have gotten a heads up email about the change in requirements for reading. I'm not very vocal with feedback to people I don't know, as I never want to chance offending someone. It would have been nice to know what was going on, rather than spending days thinking it was a site problem.
    There was an email sent out, the day Jules and Wu changed the requirements, as far as I know nobody knew it was going to happen until then, even people who go into every forum.

Re: How Can We Improve Naughty Seduction?

CHLEX BUDDY ICONS!!! FOR BOTH LJ AND AIM.

That'd be bloody fantastic. I'd do my happy dance.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Jinx, give me some dimensions (size of max height and width) and I'll see if I don't get some sparetime to do it, or perhaps others can, and can then just send them to me!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Hi, Just a quick thought - I hate reading a fic, only to realise it was never finished - either the author got blocked, or distracted by other things.... Can we have a new section - "Adopt a fic" or "ghost writers", where other writers can finish these stories off? I know some may hate this - their work being hijacked - but sometimes when I read stories, I feel like I'm emotionally invested - I need to know how stories end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

Closed Thread

Thread Information