+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast

Thread: Deserted (NC-17)

Re: Deserted (NC-17)

Still made me feel giddy all over. Read this story a number of times already, but I still can't get over the fact that it makes me fall for Lex over and over again. Haha! This is such a wonderful story! Great thing that they had their happy ending and lots of LOVE. Love this!! :]
    Last edited by ladyfayerie; 14th March 2011 at 11:14.

NS Full Member

Thanks for keeping your muse alive to write this fic. I read it in one day, but felt the years passed and it was natural that Chloe became the person you wrote. Yay for happy endings!

This story is so beautiful! I've read it before but I reread the whole thing tonight.

P.S. Love this line by the way: “You are taking us to the nearest hospital and you are doing it now,” she said, her cool, angry voice letting the clone know how serious she was. “Or I am grabbing a rock and lobbing it at your head. I’ve been on this island for almost two fucking years – I have perfect aim. Do you understand?”

Oh my god! I was not expecting to find this story... I found this ages ago I think... along with a couple of other Chlex stories that I enjoyed but didn't really get due to my lack of knowledge of the show.

I enjoyed it then and still enjoyed it now.

I was getting nervous about Chloe getting pregnant on the island though... when I first read this story I wasn't sure that she would make it

I do enjoy the progress of the story though, all the ups and downs, and how you managed to fit so much background into it, it makes for such a rich story.

And it's one of the story where readers actually get to enjoy the fact that lionel when to meet with the

Luthor became an admirable character for the story too. Would have likes to have Chloe and Lex to go back and became the social power couple that they could have been but I guess it make sense that they don't go back since the society would have probably ripped them apart with the scandals and gossips. Would have taken a toll on the sons too. Dunno... I don't have Lex Luthor's brain so I can't think that far about consequences.

Overall, great story... very much enjoyed and excellent work on your part!

Keep it up!
    Last edited by ajl_gurl84; 15th June 2011 at 12:28.

NS Member

You are a amazing writer!

NS Full Member

I just re-read this and quickly remembered how much I loved this story! You are an amazing writer! Congrats on a beautifully done story.

LA

Anything involving lex and chloe on a island is brillant idea.

So, I pretty much enjoyed the story. It was very good, sometimes hillarious. I couldn't stop laughing when Lana called Luthor and he thought /quote/
    "Oh, yeah, by the way, your former friend is actually alive and hey - guess what else? She and Lex had twins... no, no, I'm just a clone..."
    Genius!

The only thing that bothered me was your Lana bashing. I understand that a lot of people hate her (still, I don't know why. Because of Clark? We all knew they wouldn't be together and when take Clark out of the equatuon Lana is actually pretty great), I love her, she's my favorite feminine character on SV (yes, exactly, not Chloe, sometimes I like Chloe, sometimes I don't... I'm on this forum for Lex) and I think she's amazing. She took care of herself without any help, she's been through so much pain and yet... she bacame the hero that started saving people thanks to herself only, thanks to her hard work.
    I don't want to angry you all with my admiration for the character, I just don't like when she's presented as some empty barbie.

Another burst of laugh about Clark "He could have made his cape out of plaid flannel" Hahahha!!

The ending is very fitting. I really enjoyed that you decided to give Chloe and Clark the closure.

But that living on stranded island didn't seem much realistic. Not only it's connected with a lot of trauma, but how can they let their kids live without any peers and contact with the outside world? I understand they don't want the danger that was awaiting in Smallville, but there are other cities, quite safe. I just think it's rather unrealistic and they should build some town on that island or eventually move to the land.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 3rd August 2012 at 17:32.

I read this story years ago, and I had to read it again and I love it. I wouldn't have gone back to Smalliville either.

NS Full Member

great story! I wish I could be marooned on an island with lex

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information