+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Deserted (NC-17)

NS Full Member
    Kris that was perfect. Somehow, Clark realizing what a prize ass he was is true poetic justice. If he knew our girl was alive, he'd have never grown up. In the end she's responsible for the Superman of comic book greatness.

Brava, chica. Brava.

wow.

I'm so happy to get the ending!!!

I read this fic what seems like ages ago at DFN....

Great ending... loved that Chloe/Lex/family are happy. And Clark realized what he hadn't seen before in Chloe.... that was a nice touch.....

Wonderful fic. loved it to bits.

:chlexsign3:

That was great, Kris! As usual. heh.
    I feel sorry for the clone though, can I have him?

YAy KRIS you updated.. me so happy

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    *jumps up and down squealing then jumps on Kris* I love u I love u I love u....

This was a great update.... perfect perfect...... I was starting to think you for got about this one, and if you couldn't tell I’m so happy that u didn't....

Great job...

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

NS Full Member
    That was great! I loved the interaction between Chloe and Luthor. It was nice to hear that Clark finally found his brain and got some sense. I still can't believe Lana and Pete are getting married.

Susan S

NS Full Member
    Excellent! I love the way things are turning out for Lex, Chloe, and family, and the fact that Clark is finally realizing that he'd made a big mistake. I note some are reviewing as though this is the end of the story, but I don't see that you marked it as such. If it is, great work, I loved it a lot! If not, it would be great for Chloe to know that she's not forgotten.

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    great work. then only thing I saw wrong, besides the fact it's over, is that Luthor didn't get his own Chloe.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Incredible chapter!! I love how beautiful Lex and Chloe's life is, away from their so-called friends!! I'm also glad that Clark realizes now how important Chloe was to him!! Thank you so much for this wonderful story!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    I think we should start a new campaign to have you write the series finale of Smallville. That way when everything in Kansas goes on with Superman canon, Lex and Chloe are stowed safely away with their children. And while Luthor might be evil, Lex definitely isn't. A fine solution, amenable for all parties. Especially us.

Hugely, amazingly great story, as usual. Sad to see it go, but a great ending and happy to see updates on other fics.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information