+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Deserted (NC-17)

NS Junior Member
    Can I have a seat on the kris kickass fic train? :yay: I'll take an isle seat, I like to stretch out my legs. :biggrin: Woohoo, I am looking forward to this ride!!!
    ~Heida

demoness
    This is so good! Poor Lex, i feel so bad for him. Well, Chloe will just have to make him feel better!

Tandy

NS Full Member
    Very interesting. Love the interaction between Lionel and Helen, who is so out of league when dealing him. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Susan S

asharnanae
    Just a Guest!
    I really dont know how you keep comeing up with sooooo many great storys!! Well, there is the fact that your a fantastic writer, bet that helps! he he! Can I borrow some of the inspiration juice please! :biggrin:

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!! HEHE you can't tell I'm happy that ur righting this fic can ya? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post another ch soon.... This fic is going to be so kick ass I can't wait to read more and more and more....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

NS Full Member
    Nice!! I can't wait to see what happens, this should be really interesting! :biggrin: Grrr... evil Helen.

NS Full Member
    :yay: I can't wait for more. This is gonna be soo fun. Write another chappie soon, pretty pretty please w/ a cherry and sprinkles on top.

odd duck
    Yay, new fic! :yay: It is gonna be really good, can't wait for more!

NS Full Member
    I agree with everyone here, great start : ! I really wish something like this happened in the real show **sigh**...oh well. I'm glad we have such great writers here to get some Chlex fix . Please update soon!!

P.S.

I know I'm asking for too much but I'll go ahead and ask. Please don't forget to update Accident Prone as well (and soon) :biggrin: . Just luv your stories...

kmdaugherty2821
    Just a Guest!
    :chlexsign3: *EVIL gRINNS..* *SIGH* great beginning to yet another story.. how do you do it? well anyways please update soon! =)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information