Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) finished 4/6/08

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) 3rd September 2007

Great start

I`m eager for more
    Malu

I'd give anything to see Lex play flag football... Can't wait for the next update... when are you posting it??

Heather

Cool Re: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) 3rd September 2007

Great story and can't for update

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

A/N - I bet people thought I got lost in a football game somewhere, but actually being ill and working for the last month takes a toll. And unfortuntely smut doesn't get the attention it deserves. However, I have a wonderful person who collaborated on this section to bring you smut, surprisingly without angst. Take a bow Nonky.

All previous statements go here.

1st Down – Chapter 2

Lex slid his hand out of Chloe’s as he followed her up the stairs. She just accepted his offer when he said it was for him as much as her. Watching her perfect ass sway in front of him, almost at eye level, was too much. Lex reached out and grabbed her by both sides, running his hands underneath her shirt and speeding up her pace up the stairs.

Chloe jumped feeling his strong hands intertwine around her waist, and she partially giggled. Reaching the top of the stairs, she turned in his hands as he pressed her against the wall of the upstairs hallway. “Which door?” Before letting her answer him back, he pressed his body into her and covered her mouth with his. Running his hand down her side, he ran the other under her shirt and felt of her warm milky breast under the simple cotton bra.

Standing up on her tip toes, she felt her body begin gyrating against his thigh tucked neatly between her legs. She slid a hand out and grabbed a doorknob and turned. Lex looked up from his ravishing of her neck and pulled her into him. Looking into the room, he stopped momentarily and looked at her. “Your father’s room?”

Chloe panted through her words, “Unless you would rather try the twin bed in my room.” Lex raised an eyebrow and picked her up, Chloe wrapping her legs around his waist. Chloe let a sigh out feeling the obvious bulge from Lex’s hardened cock against her already dampened clit under her pants.

Lex moaned slightly feeling Chloe rub her fingernails lightly down the back of his head and his neck before plunging her mouth back onto his. Setting her down on the bed, he pushed back and gazed at her. “Chloe, you are an incredible young woman, but –“

“No, no buts.” Chloe ran her hands along the button line of his fancy dress shirt and undid the top button. “How long have you wanted this Lex? Wanted me? I’m not into sympathy fucks.” She undid another button as she felt his hands rub gently through her hair and down her shoulders.

Leaning over into the nape of her neck, he kissed her behind the ear and whispered, “Since last summer.” Chloe closed her eyes and felt for another button and undid it as she felt Lex reach around and unsnap her bra. Pushing back against him, he watched as she fished the small piece of cotton out around her arms and threw it across the room.

Taking his hands, she placed them on each side of her shirt, pulling the excess shirt over his hands and then continued on his next button. Leaning into him as he leaned over to her, she whispered back, “I’ve wanted you since I first met you.” Lex pulled back and looked at her, not letting go her where she had placed his hands. Chloe watched his expression of dumbfoundness and responded, “It was always easier to convince people I had a secret crush on Clark than his billionaire friend.” She undid another two buttons and pulled his shirt open.

Lex’s hands slid carefully up inside Chloe shirt. His hands could feel the small tingles of her goosebumps and he couldn’t help break a smile. Women hadn’t shown emotion outwardly with him that was honest in a long time. Sometimes he enjoyed the small sounds and motions of enjoyment. Guiding his thumbs lightly over her nipples, he continued pushing the shirt higher over her head until her chest was open for him to see. Letting go briefly, he shrugged his shirt off and closed his eyes and moaned when he felt her fingernails graze over his nipples in return.

Chloe turned and pulled the sheets back on the bed and moved to the middle of the bed. She halfway giggled at Lex standing next to the bed topless and confused. She signaled for him to come to her. He crawled across the edge of the bed to meet her and pushed her back into the pillows. Lex leaned over and smiled at her as she ran her hands along the ripples in his arms holding him over her. “So, Chloe Sullivan, what do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me.” Nodding and exhaling, Lex carefully bent over her and kissed her as he felt her tugging his belt out of his pants. Hearing the belt fall to the floor, he moved slowly down her neck, kissing her not so hot skin gently on either side of her shoulders and then down between her breasts. Guiding her hands above her head, he glanced up to see her eyes close and could feel hear guttural moans from her chest.

He held himself off her slightly, still working out her preferences. She wasn't nervous or remote but he didn't want to maul her too much and ruin her mood. Chloe's hips shifted and her legs parted wide from his body. He knelt up and slid his finger under the top of her pants. Her eyes sparkled up at him as he untied the drawstring, propping himself on his knees. Her hands grazed down the pillows and back to his arms. He guided one of her legs over to his other side and slipped off the pajama pants.

Chloe brought her bare leg back over his body and again laid now completely open for Lex’s pleasure. She continued to rake her fingers over his perfectly built abs and chest as he ran his hands along her luscious legs, making sure to tease the inside of her thighs a little higher each time. He felt tiny bucks as he neared her hot center that made her slightly giggle.

He felt her fingers again run inside the top layer of his slacks and his chest tightened. Looking down into her eyes, he exhaled deeply and momentarily grabbed the inside of her thighs in gripping response to her gliding a finger over the tip of his hardened cock. Seeing his look of ecstasy, she nodded out of satisfaction. She gave him a pull and he let himself land on top of her, keeping some of his weight up.

“Hey, stop trying to control yourself,” she pouted comically. “I'm driving you wild with desire. You're helping me defile my own dear father's bed. Where's the snarling beast of lust, mad with power over my shivering flesh? Where is your excitement from my fear?” She raked her fingers through the top of his pants again and felt his slight buck.

He looked down at her dryly, his eyebrow quirked deliciously.

“You don't look frightened, and snarling beastliness is showy but not very effective,” he corrected her. “Not like finesse.”

“Is that what you call it when you barely hang on to your senses?” She giggled and reached slightly further and nipped the tip of his cock in her fingers. Grabbing her hand, he pressed it back into the pillows and pressed down into her, the hollow of her pelvis letting his erection rub up her center.

Chloe wound her arms around his neck and drew him further to her mouth. Her lips were curved into a smile when they met his. They kissed deeply, tongues twining around each other. She started squirming around, her hands running down his back and bypassing his hips. Lex felt her brushing against his front in small, accidental touches. He pulled his mouth away, anchored his hands in her hair and held her upper half still as her legs and hips shifted around.

Chloe had one leg almost out of her underwear, her other leg trapped in them. She bent the other bare leg and pushed the small cotton garment off her ankle, tilting Lex in the process. He grunted, his hands moving down to her hips and finding only soft skin.

“Fast,” he commented appreciatively, not thinking about any possible insult she might take from it.

She giggled and unbuttoned his pants as he tried to toe off his shoes. The zipper hitched and she gave it a rough yank that pushed her own hand hard against her pussy, Lex's weight holding her down. Lex started a rocking motion with his hips, watching her as he unfastened the pants completely and shoved them and his boxers down.

Almost lost of her consciousness, Chloe concentrated on toeing off Lex’s socks for him while continuing to feel herself become wetter.

Lex looked at Chloe squarely, “Was that necessary?”

Leaning to her side, she watched as the last sock slid off his toes, and smiled. “Yes, now you’re really naked.” Lex tilted his head to the side and smirked. Leaning over her, he ran his hand along her chest, massaging each breast gently as she continued running her fingers between his cock and her clit.

He let her ride her own fingers for a minute more, rocking down to her trembling. Backing up slightly, Lex ran his hands down her arms and cupped her breasts together and he teethed both of her nipples at once. Looking up from her chest, Chloe's face was pink, her breasts meltingly pliant under his tongue.

“Oh, yeah, that's good,” she moaned. “Fuck.”

Chloe had buried one finger deep within herself and was using the rest of her hand to stimulate the surface. Moving back up to her, every few seconds Lex would add the pressure of his body. On one surge of her hips the back of her hand hit hot flesh and her eyes opened to see him.

She pulled her finger out with a sucking noise and wrapped that hand around his cock. It was hard, big and throbbing with his pulse. They smiled at each other with delight they were both naked.

“This is incredible,” Chloe gasped. She squeezed him and watched his abdomen clench.

Sounding a little choked, Lex asked, “This -” He thrust into her grip. “-or this?”

His arms crawled under her back and glued their chests together. Her mouth might have been open to answer but he covered it and filled it with his tongue. Chloe moved her fingers over him, imagining how he would feel once he got in. Her free hand curled over his hip to his ass and gave it the fierce pinch it deserved for distracting her so often.

“Ow,” he muttered. “I need that for sitting.”

“I'll buy you an inflatable doughnut,” she said, kissing along his jaw. “Do you have a condom?”

His pants were hanging off the edge of the bed and he hauled them back, kneeling above her. Chloe stared at him unabashed, rubbing her clit as she waited. He found his wallet and took it out, ripping open the foil. Rolling the condom on, he looked down at her eagerly.

“Ready?”

“Ages ago,” she quipped, grinning beautifully.

He kissed her again as they moved around to line up. Chloe brought her legs up to curl around his back and when she put her hand on his shoulder it smelled of her juices. His head turned and Lex licked her fingers hungrily.

Linking her ankles, she closed her eyes to savor his first slide in. Lex eased in gently, aware of her response.

“Wanted you for a long time, too,” she said. “Flirted all I could and you didn't get it.”

He came to a stop and took a deep breath to collect himself. “You were locked up all summer. I thought you were bored and stir-crazy.”

Her mouth twisted into a pout as she pulled on his shoulders. His hips moved only slightly. “I was bored; I wasn't blind,” she argued. “No more talking. Fuck me.”

The bald billionaire pulled out and her legs closed tighter around him. She wasn't going to waste this now that she had it. Chloe lifted up as he thrust down, the combined force knocking a little scream from her. He did it again, moving his body so he had more leverage. Her limbs wrapped him in a world of Chloe, her face pointed up at him with the blissful expression he could turn into shattering pleasure. Lex's hands pushed under her hips to lift her, his muscles twitching as he held back the orgasm that was coming on fast. She was flushed red, making desperate noises and trying to hold him as close as they could be.

Slowing his pace, Lex moved his hands around her ass and up her legs, bringing them over his shoulders. Running his hands down her legs again, he watched her eyes flutter at each of his fingerings of her wet center. He felt her bucks against his movements become more pronounced and slid his hands back under her ass.

“Harder, Chloe?”

Her eyes cracked open and she nodded, moaning as they started shaking the whole bed. The wooden headboard knocked the wall just as he got to the best, deepest part of her clenching around him. Her nails were in his shoulders, her feet knotted around his neck almost in a choke hold. He didn't care. There was sweat forming on her hips and he used more of his weight to keep her in place.

Chloe caught herself in the middle of a particularly shrill scream and bit her lip instead. She'd known Lex would be amazing but he was so consuming. Fire wasn't this hot or crushing. He fisted his hands under her ass, picking her up off the mattress on another angle and she forgot about trying not to scream. One thrust, then a quick pounding of half withdrawals didn't give her time to drag out her pleasure. It hit like waves of an undertow, stealing her air.

Lex wasn't stopping. He never truthfully intended to stop, but her body starting milking his cock and he couldn't hold out any longer. He jerked instinctively closer to Chloe, her arms holding him as he shook through the release and felt his energy flow from him in an emptying sensation. Dropping her legs to each side, his limbs relaxed without his permission, laying flat on top of her as she hugged him. Their open mouths were side by side as they struggled for air.

He was feeling a lofty sense of freedom contrary to the pinched feeling in one of his lungs. Chloe moved her head and her hair slid by his cheek before her mouth landed on the corner of his.

“See, that was all I wanted. No trouble at all,” she whispered.

They laughed together, and he slipped a little inside her. She stroked his chest regretfully. “You should get the condom.”

Lex peeled himself off her and pulled out, disposing of the condom. He looked around and realized with some amusement he'd forgotten they were in her father's bed.

“We'd better remember to empty that trash,” he noted sedately.

Chloe pulled him back down and Lex settled her against his side. Her leg curled over his knee and he cupped the back of her head, massaging gently.

“Don't go to sleep,” he murmured.

She cuddled closer and shook her head. “I'm not. Not going to sleep.” She sighed and slumped on his chest anyway.

“Don't go to sleep.”

“Stop playing with my hair . . . puts me to sleep.”

He stopped, smoothed out the locks, took his hand away and her green eyes opened with annoyance. “I didn't mean for you to stop.”

“I didn't want you to fall asleep,” he retorted.

Her fingers made sleepy circles around his belly button and brushed over his limp cock. She lifted her face up to look at it, and gave it a pat on the head. “Good job. Take a break, you earned it.”

“Chloe, I’m home!”

“Shit,” Chloe stammered as she covered her mouth. She untied her body from Lex and rolled off the side of the bed and grabbed her clothes. She grabbed Lex’s shirt and threw it at him. Motioning for him to get dressed, she jumped back into her clothes.

Whispering from across the room, Lex almost had to laugh, “You know the last time this happened to me was like 8 years ago. Where are you going to hide me?” Lex continued to smirk and laugh at the feeling of a teenager all over again.

Taking Lex by the hand, she pulled him out a small door and pointed. “Shut up,” she whispered as motioned him to wait as she went back for his shoes. “Here.” She laid his shoes down and looked at him. “Good thing you parked around the driveway. Get going.” Chloe glared at him as he finished fishing his belt through the loops then grabbed her.

“Goodnight. Call me about the practices. Say hi to little Ms. Perfect for me.” Running his hand through her hair once more, he lowered down and enveloped her lips in his mouth’s heat once last time.

“Chloe! Where are you?”
    Chloe instinctively pulled away and waved Lex down the back stairs to his car parked in front of the garage. Locking the door behind her, she barely heard him cuss, “Dammit my socks.” Chloe looked in front of the bed and picked them up just as Lana entered the room.

“Chloe, I’ve been calling you. Was wondering if something had happened. I’ve never seen you leave the laptop wide open and a coffee cup full.” Lana walked around the room and helped Chloe make the bed up. Chloe wiped the look of terror from her face and managed to take the side of the bed where the disposed of condom still laid in the trash. Reaching over, she picked up the tiny garbage bag and tied it up.

“Lana, I was just tidying up a little. I fell asleep in here earlier and was just startled by you getting home so early.” When she looked up, Lana pointed at the obvious men’s socks. “I found them under the bed – I was going to put them in the laundry. Now, what is up?”

Lana moped out the door as Chloe closed it behind them. Chloe knew exactly where this night was heading – several hours of what to do about Clark talk. At least, she thought to herself, this time there was some other image she could concentrate on in the back of her mind.

TBC

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) 8th October 2007

That was a great combination of smut and humor. Great job Super and nonky. I love the little pillow talk at the end and how Lex was stroking Chloe's hair. Damn Lana for ruining it, I should kill her off again. I hope Chloe remembers to wash those sheets. Can't wait to here more about the football and for more smut.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Wow the smut was both hot and funny. Boo for Blana ruining the moment. I want more please....
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

So glad you updated this fic. Excellent job for you & your collaborator. Can;t wait for more.!

Arrow Re: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) 8th October 2007

I love this story and can't wait for update

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

ROTFLMAO
    I almost felt of the bed when I read “Chloe, I’m home!”. I thought it was Gabe

Great chapter... I loved how hot they are for each other and I loved when Chloe told him about being easier making everybody believes that she had a secret crush on Clark
    Malu

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was great and sexy. it was very funny how they had to run around or the evil lana would have caught them please continue i can't wait for the next update.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information