+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) finished 4/6/08

Re: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) updated 3/30/08

I like how realistic you've made the actions and reactions of your Lex and Chloe. I've enjoyed this story and am looking foward to the conclusion and more importantly new CHLEx stories from you. dagney

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

You need to update now. That was great! I love how they are going to work through their problems and that Lex admitted he loves her.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I can say it now You fixed them!!!! Thanks for the update.

Can't wait for the next one.

NS Full Member

Talking Re: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) updated 3/30/08

I can't wait for the rest! Fantastic chapter.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

“We were stubborn.”
    This is Chloe and Lex in a nutshell

This was a great update, and I'm so glad that you are having them give their relationship another try. Let's hope they work things out!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Finally they're sorting it out.

Great update!

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

A/N - this has been a fun ride and never imagined it would last all of football and basketball season. Hope you enjoyed it!

Play of the Game – Last Chapter

Chloe stirred and looked around the room. She briefly couldn’t remember where she was at and what happened. Then it hit her. She had told Lex she had to ‘sleep’ on it, and she actually had fallen asleep in his arms. Turning over, she noticed the empty side of the bed and suddenly fell sad.

He had respected her wishes and had gone to bed alone. Squinting, Chloe looked around and plodded into the bathroom and turned on the light. After splashing her face with some water, she glanced out at the clock in the living room. It was a little after four, and she wasn’t sure what the plans for the morning held for Lex. She knew eventually she would have to go back to school. But things had to be settled.

Looking at her face, she pinched her cheeks a couple of times and cleaned up her fading makeup. If he really loves me, he won’t care. Stepping out of her clothes, she wrapped up in the courtesy robe and plodded back into the living room.

She quietly tiptoed to the other bedroom door and poked her head in. From the small stream of light from the bathroom, she could see him sleeping on his stomach, his face turned away from the door. She pushed the door open slightly more and proceeded to close it back behind her. Hearing the click of the knob, she stopped and waited to see if he would stir.

She sat in the chair across the room and watched the moonlight from the open window gently light his face up, barely able to make out his features. He was strangely peaceful, for the first time in a long time she predicted. Holding the pillow in his arms, he naturally had his head propped up some and was breathing slowly. Chloe watched his back rise and fall gently, carefully inspecting his back for the not so tanned skin that was not covered up. The sheet carefully tucked around his hips, Chloe wondered if he was wearing anything at all.

She sat and thought about what she had done to him, to Clark, to everyone. She wanted to giggle when she thought back so many months ago when the whole debacle had started from a simple volunteer football game. At first, she was just happy someone wanted to pay her some attention but it had become so much more. She had developed real feelings for the man, not a boy. Infatuation had never been a question in the relationship. Lex had never made her feel like anything less than his one true love. Chloe wrapped up feeling the goosebumps that rose all over her body thinking of the first time he had told he loved her. Taking a deep breath, she whispered to herself, “Ok Chloe.”

Chloe tiptoed over to the empty side of the bed and lifted the sheets. It was confirmed; the man was naked. Taking a deep breath, she dropped the robe to the floor before getting under the covers on the empty side of the bed. Feeling his slight shift, she froze and watched as Lex turned on his side, still not facing her.

She moved closer, careful not to brush her cold feet near him. Lifting the sheet over her arm, she slid her arm under his and around his chest. He was so perfectly built. He had never let anything go when things got stressful. He actually looked better the worse his life seemed to get. Maybe the exercise was stress relief. She scooted in and gently kissed his shoulder blade before burrowing under the sheets to go to sleep. She would be just happy waking with him in a few short hours.

Chloe felt his hand take hers and press it against his chest before intertwining her fingers in his. Catching her breath, she consciously took longer, deeper breaths to pretend that she was asleep. “I guess you made your decision.”

Lex took her hand and kissed the top of it before turning onto his back while still wrapped in her arm. Lying on his back, Lex turned and looked at her. His blue eyes cooled to a steel gray in the dim moonlight. He still clutched her hand and placed it on his bare chest over his heart.

Chloe could feel his heart race faster even as he tried to slow his breathing and hide it. Lex raised his other arm and drew her into him, draping her equally naked body over his. He closed his eyes briefly feeling her taught nipples graze his bare chest and then jumped as she moved one leg in between his. “Your feet are cold.”

“Marble floors are cold,” she whispered. She felt Lex chuckle slightly to himself. Chloe swallowed and pasted a smile on just in case he could see her in the dim light. She slid her other leg closer to his to collect on his warmth although she wondered how much more time she would need his body heat. She was starting to make some of her own.

The two closed their eyes and laid in each other’s arms for what Chloe could only imagine was next to forever. They were both still stubborn, waiting each out for who would make the first move. He had truly left the ball in her court at the last conversation. He had said his peace and wanted her to make the decision. Opening her eyes, she flinched when hers met his. A soft smile came across his face as he closed his eyes again. Chloe swallowed and choked up the courage. “I love you, and I don’t know if this will ever work like the fairy tale my dad said would someday happen to his little princess, but I want this. This is my fairy tale, although it seems more like a twisted story for ESPN…I just…”

Lex pinched lips gently together with his fingers. Chloe stopped and looked up at him. “I love you too Chloe – I never stopped. And I will do everything in my power to make this your fairytale.” Lex paused as he continued trailing his fingers along the side of face and her lips. “Of course, you’re going to have to settle for being treated like a queen because you are too dignified to be a princess.”

Rotating the arm wrapped around her, Lex moved Chloe on top of him, straddling one leg but enough to feel her growing heat forming against the top of his thigh. Leaning forward, Lex took her behind the head and pulled her up his body to meet her lips.

Chloe opened her mouth, feeling his tongue slide in and lick the roof of her mouth. He knew that always got her. The kiss deepened and she returned the gesture around the inside of his lips.

Chloe raked her fingers down his chest and stomach until she met his now hardened cock. Wrapping her fingers around it, she gently swept one finger over the already mildly dripping tip and wiped it down the side of the shaft. She felt Lex’s body start to rise and fall with every movement of her hand gliding over the shaft.

Puling out of the continuous kiss, she watched his head collapse into the pillow and listened to the small uncontrollable moan that escaped him. She felt his hand fall from her back and grab the pillow above his head.

Smiling at her luck she ran her hands carefully down the inside of his arms, seeing his whole body flinch as her fingers caressed down his sides. Lex grabbed her with his hands around the waist and started to move her over him. “No, behind your head. Remember I’m the queen now.” Pushing the sheet back, Chloe sat up, straddled over his thigh.

“Oh Chloe,” he sighed reaching out for breasts. She was going to force his hands back but whimpered when he teased her nipples slightly and felt her jump momentarily. “God Lex, you have to stop.”

Still squeezing her nipples between his fingers, he massaged both breasts in his hands watching her pleading. “Why honey?”

“Because,” she stated as she composed herself and placed his hands behind his head. “Where I can do this.” Lex conceded and watched Chloe disappear under the sheet and closed his eyes.

He could feel her fingers like fire grazing up and down the inside of his legs, carefully swirling around the sensitive area that grew harder and more painful every moment. Spreading his legs, he felt her body slink to the end of the bed and followed every step of her movements.

Lex gasped when Chloe grabbed his cock again suddenly. She had been teasing into a false sense of security that he would know when it was coming.

Chloe stroked his cock with the same matching motion as Lex snak and thrust on the mattress. Taking her other hand, she massaged his sack and stroked the tight skin right behind them. Feeling the sensitive motion behind his sack, Lex’s hips jumped. “Shit Chloe, what the hell.”

Chloe felt his hand move down and touch her. She took his hand and thrust it back over the sheet. “Put that back where I told you.” She continued to tease him as his motions became more fluid. Shoving two fingers inside herself she swirled them around in her wetness and coated his shaft in her juices as Lex continued to moan.

Gripping his cock she carefully slid her wet hand back and forth over his cock while raking her fingers down his thigh. She licked her lips and closed her eyes and swept her tongue across the head. She swallowed the bit of juices dripping from him and then took his length in.

Lex’s body convulsed at the sudden change of routine and he moaned, trying desperately not to reach out and grab her. In the back of his mind he knew she wanted to return on her own terms. And as much as he was usually in charge, he honestly didn’t mind taking a backseat to control for this.

Chloe continued to set the pace by massaging his sack while twisting her hand slightly along the base of the shaft and sucking the other. Jumping again, he halfway got her name out as she sucked only the tip, bringing all the blood to the point. “Fuck Chloe, I’m going to come.” He gasped another half empty breath and moaned what she thought was the word honey.

Sitting up, Chloe didn’t release her hand from his shaft, but continued her pulsations as she put his legs together and stradled him. Leaning one hand on his shoulder, she locked eyes with him while she licked her lips.

“Lex, you look a little worn. Are you ok?” Lex stared at her and couldn’t come up for words. She continued feeling his cock rise and fall in her grip at an increased pace. Taking her hand from his cock, she shored up on her knees as Lex took both of her hands and balanced her.

“Oh baby. God, you’re wet Chloe,” he gasped as she slid down onto his shaft and begin to ride out his motions. He continued to hold her hands and then moved his hands down to her sides. Taking her hips, he pressed her further down on his cock as his body moved up into her.

“Oh fuck Lex,” she screamed grabbing the bed sheets on both sides and throwing her head back. Looking back at him, she locked his gaze as her cries of ecstasy continued to mount and match his heavy breathing.

Lex gripped her hips tighter and forced her down on him on last time before screaming out her name and convulsing with his hips off the mattress, complete with Chloe locked to him.

“Oh God. Oh Fuck baby, I’m going to come Lex.”

Moving her faster up and down, pulsating into her repeatedly, he jammed what was left of his erection against her until he felt her shake uncontrollably. “Come Chloe, come for me honey.”

Letting out a high pitched whimper, she pushed several more times down on his still surprisingly hard cock and screamed his name as he gripped her hands. Collapsing on his chest, she almost slid off from the amount of sweat the tow had produced during the act.

Balancing above him, Chloe finally opened her eyes and looked at Lex. He ran his hand through her now sweaty hair. “You ok?”

Through the pants, Chloe couldn’t find the words but shook her head yes. She carefully rolled off him and laid next to his glistening body. She ran her fingers through the small pools of sweat that had now formed in the indentions of his abs. “I’ve been waiting for that for so long.”

Lex turned and looked at her. “What do you mean?”

“I mean after my accident, we couldn’t exactly. And then what we don’t need to mention put some more time between us.” She stopped and laced her fingers in his. “It’s been too long.”

“Agreed.” Lex turned and kissed her lips, softly this time. “It’ll never be that long again.”

“I have school to finish though,” Chloe absently said thinking of what would again be the practical thing that would keep them apart.

“I understand.” Lex traced his fingers over her body while thinking to himself. He loved her and hoped he wasn’t going to screw it up all over again. “Move in with me Chloe, sort of.”

Chloe stopped and stared at Lex as if he had lost his mind. “Move in with you? Lex, I live in New York.”

“That’s why I said sort of. I have an apartment there. It would be sort of because I would only be there when I had business.” She looked nervous and Lex could barely see her lip quiver in the early morning light. “Chloe, I’m not asking you to marry me or have my children, not that hasn’t crossed my mind before. I just want to know I finally have someone to come home to when I happen to be in New York.” He paused. “Please.”

Chloe heard the desperation in his voice and the please he never would offer anyone else. Chloe turned on her side and looked at him. Sitting up, she glanced over Lex and then at the door.

“Ok, if you beat me to the shower, I’ll move in with you. On three.” Lex sat up and whipped the sheets off his naked body. Gazing over him again, Chloe prayed he would win. She wanted to wake up like this every morning. “Ok, one…two…” and she was off.

From behind her, he heard Lex cuss and call out cheater. Feeling a pair of hands around her, she tried harder to run but knew she was now not touching the ground. Still trying to run in the air, Lex turned and dropped her on the living room side of the bathroom doorway. “I win.”

“You cheated.”

“Look who’s talking; you took off before three you little conniver.” Lex leaned against the doorway and pulled her against him. “I’m so glad to have Chloe Sullivan back in my life. “ He reached down and kissed her before popping the glass shower door open and starting the water. “So, you want to conserve some water together?”

Chloe giggled and followed Lex into the shower.

THE END

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) finished 4/6/08

Excellent ending to a great fic. Congrats on finishing it.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: 4th Down and a Longshot (NC-17) finished 4/6/08

Aww that was both hot and sweet. I loved this story.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Aww, this was fantastic and gonna miss it terribly. Great story!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information