+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Home Alone (NC-17)

Re: Home Alone (NC-17)

That was FAB what a smoking fic. Dagney

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

This was a wonderful chapter 2. I really enjoyed the heavy-handed seduction campaign Lex was running over here. He completely disregarded subtleties and sneakiness and went straight in for the kill. I can’t believe the bastard actually laced Chloe’s coffee with peppermint. That was EVIL… and rather hot! And I rather liked his slightly dark sense of humour showing itself over there.

And speaking of lacking subtleties… he actually ‘chased’ her down the street, caught her, and started whispering hot vulgarities into her ear to get her heated up? He must have been really confident that he’s be able to win her over and not get slapped for his aggressiveness… or perhaps desperate?

Heh, I’m going to vote for confident, since the arrogant bastard actually brought his tinted windowed Jaguar with him… He must have been planning car sex from the very start. Arrogant, insufferable bastard… Damn, why can someone so self-superior be so hot?

“Can I tell you what I’d like?” He said, his voice deep. Chloe shut her eyes tightly. “I’d like to take you from behind, Chloe. Just to watch your fine ass while I fuck you.”

Lex moved his head lower, kissing her neck. He stopped exploring her neck to lightly bite her jugular. “But the first time I take you, Chloe…” He whispered between bites. “The first time I fuck you, I want to see your face when I make you come.”
    Over here, I was as peeved off as Chloe was by his presumptuous, imperious attitude… but (also like Chloe) I was seriously turned on by his confident, commanding tone. He just seemed so SURE of himself… how can anyone help but fall for that kind of self-assured tone.

“What?” Chloe asked, “You couldn’t have brought a four door? Something a little roomier?”

“Well, Ms. Sullivan, if I knew this was going to happen, I would have brought the limo.” Lex answered as he climbed in and shut the door.

“Hmmmm… Maybe I should hold out for the limo…” Chloe grinned.
    LOL! Loved the snark over here. It seems like this time Chloe is a little more in control of herself, and can give as good as she gets. And I’m sure Lex brought the Jaguar knowing what would probably happen.

“Ride me.” He said.

And, as if she was waiting for his permission all along, she promptly started riding him. Her pace was slow at first. She was enjoying the feel of him inside her. As her passion grew, her pace quickened until she was riding him at a gallop. He feels so fucking good. She was panting and he was grunting along with her thrusts. In the back of her mind, Chloe knew that they must be rocking the car but there was no way she could stop herself now. Not with him.
    Loved this part… hot hot, HOT! I really liked how Chloe was in the dominant position of woman on top, but Lex was still issuing orders like he was in charge… I like the little power plays that take place during Chlex sex.

And the Chlex sex was really, REALLY amazing. It had exciting, sensual descriptions, and made all the smut really come to life… It might have ‘just’ been a quickie in the backseat of a car, but it was intense! Fantastic writing! I was really impressed and I looked forward to your upcoming longer fic that has sex and ‘plot’. LOL! Yay Plot! You’re a very talented writer, and I look forward to seeing how you handle something longer, more complex and convoluted.

Good luck with that. Update soon!

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, originally from Newfoundland, Canada.

Somethingeasy,

You have the best responses! Thank you for the great feedback!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JennyD13 View Post
    Somethingeasy,
    You have the best responses! Thank you for the great feedback!
    Why thanks you, Jenny How sweet!
    But I don't really deserve credit since you inspired the 'good response'. I look forward to seeing your upcoming fic. I'm sure it's going to be awesome.

Great story, great smut

NS Full Member

amazing

Great story.

Pretty hot and interesting first part. Excellent second part too. Those two are such a great couple, and so cute too.

Julie's Soul Sister

I like the way Lex is being dominant, but in a sexy and really hot way!! hehe Been reading that fic few times. Still love it.

Great story.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information