+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep 'em Coming (complete) NC17

NS Full Member
    Blaire, wonderful as always. So much fun and I love to see Lana actually going along with this. Can't wait to see how far the girls will take it.....

And, as for the mixup....it's cause we're all so dirty....in that good way, of course. :

Blue

LMAO!
    Great story! MORE :biggrin:

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Lol! Cherry pie with whipped cream!!! :hehe: This is an absolute classic.

Poor Gabe having to face Lex at work after hearing what he did!

I'm wondering what you've got up your sleeve with the crotchless panties. Something dirty and hilarious no doubt! I can just see Lex's face if he comes across them over lunch! :biggrin:

:worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Can't wait for the next update to see what you've got for us next!

This is so amazing! I almost fell off my chair when Chloe and Lana started to rock the bed! I so agree that if Lana is like that in SV instead of the stupid pink princess I might actually like her! Wonder what Lex will do when he finds out the truth... hmm... :yay: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    Chapter 3: Coming Clean

Gabe eyed the couple across from him wearily, hoping to break the uncomfortable silence the table had wandered into he gently cleared his throat. "So, what have you girls been up to this morning."

Chloe looked up at her dad arching a brow, Gabe immediately regretted asking. "Just, you know, the usual." Chloe smiled over at Lana and Lana took a bite of the pie, licking the whip cream off her lips as she stared back at Chloe. Chloe bit her bottom lip and looked back across the table to find Lex's jaw dropped open, his forkful of chocolate cake halfway to his mouth. Gabe rolled his eyes and elbowed his boss, hoping like hell Lex wouldn't ask about this later.

"We went shopping." lana piped in holding up the bag that sat between her and the wall. The logo on the front piqued Lex and Gabe's curiosity.

"So...what'd you buy?" Gabe motioned for them to answer and Chloe held up her bag, passing it across the table.

"Check for yourself." Gabe opened the bag and shut his eyes tight dropping the bag on the floor between him and Lex.

"I didn't really need to see that." Gabe said under his breath. He knew the girls were just trying to have fun, but their motives to him were unclear. He was pretty sure it had to do with Lex, but past that point, he wasn't even sure if he wanted to know the whole story.

Lex looked down at the bag and held it up, before Gabe could take it away from him his head was practically inside the bag and he looked up at Chloe pleased. "Very nice." He slid the bag back towards her and she smiled cheerfully.

"Thanks." Tucking it under the table beside her feet Lana looked over at Chloe.

"Chloe helped me pick mine out." Lex looked between the two girls and noticed a sigh come from Gabe, his head rested in his hands.

"Chloe, can I speak with you alone for a second?"

Chloe gave her father a concerned look. "Yeah, sure." She followed him out of the cafe onto the sidewalk.

"What the hell is going on in there?" Gabe said in a hushed tone.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Dad, it's just an act, me and Lana aren't *really* like that, okay?"

"Chloe even if you were...." Chloe held up her hands in protest.

"Woah, if I were I would definitely tell you."

Gabe nodded reluctantly. "Then why are you two doing this to Lex?"

Chloe grinned and shrugged. "It's fun?"

Gabe grabbed his daughter's hand. "You like him?"

Chloe's face held all signs of amusement between cringing. "Kinda, I mean, I haven't really given it a lot of thought."

Gabe sighed and ran his hands over his face. "Just be careful, please."

Chloe looked to her left, then her right. "What?"

"Everyone knows Lex's reputation, all I'm asking is that you be careful, if you..." Gabe's voice trailed off until he saw Chloe's eyes grow wide. "Yeah, that."

"Oh, okay, ummm..." She looked back towards the door, hoping she didn't leave Lana long enough with Lex for her to realize just what he might be wearing under that suit of his.

"Go back inside, I've got a headache, I'm going back to the hotel."

Chloe nodded and hugged her dad, afterwards he dug his credit card out of his pocket and handed it over to her. "There's a party tonight, kinda an evening soiree for LexCorp, take Lana and go shopping, formal wear, got it?"

Chloe smiled and nodded. "I think I can handle that."

Gabe kissed her forhead and turned his back to her, making his way back to the hotel. Chloe walked back into the cafe, the silence looming above their table was deafening.

Sliding back into the booth beside Lana, Lex looked behind him and turned to face her. "Is everything okay?"

Chloe flashed a smile at Lex. "Copacetic."

Lex nodded and took a bite of his cake. Swallowing before talking he motioned with his fork between the two girls. "So how long has this been going on?"

Lana kept quiet, this was Chloe's lie and she could take it wherever she wanted. Chloe tilted her head to the side a little and furrowed her brow. Looking over at lana and then to Lex she shook her head slowly. "What?"

Lex smirked gracefully. "How long have you been together?"

"Together?" Chloe mimicked his words but her voice held a tone of curiosity, wondering how far Lex would go.

"Miss Sullivan, you do realize that I heard your evening activities last night?"

Lana choked on her pie and Chloe just stared back at him blankly. Patting Lana on the back, Chloe shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Uh huh." Lex replied, completely unconvinced. They both knew what he was talking about. "It actually intrigues me that your father seems either oblivious to it or he accepts it whole heartedly. However, the way Clark carries on about Miss Lang, I would have to digress in saying that he has been informed of your relations."

Chloe shrugged. "There are certain advantages other than sharing clothes, when it comes to having a roommate." So nonchalantly spoken Lex nearly didn't pick up on it.

"So you don't deny it." He jabbed at a peice of cake and shoved it in his mouth. Chloe looked up at him.

"Why is it so interesting to you Lex? Does it turn you on? Do you want to watch? Or do you want to join?" Chloe pouted prettily as Lana sipped on her ice water and Lex had stopped chewing his cake. "Would you like us to get under the table right now and take care of your raging hard on you've probably had since hearing us last night?"

Lex hadn't chewed his cake completely when she had started making accusations and his throat had gone completely dry. Chloe licked her lips and he felt her foot running up the insideof his leg. "So what is it Lex? Would you like to take us back to your hotel room and fuck us?"

Lex swallowed the lump in his throat. Chloe rolled her eyes and stood up, grabbing her bag and Lana followed suit. Chloe slipped a twenty out of her purse and put it on the table. "I don't think I'd be interested though, I like a man who knows what he wants." She leaned down and whispered into his ear, her lips brushing against the shell and her hot breath against him. Lana smiled at him as she clutched onto Chloe's hand with her own. "Bye, Lex." Chloe and Lana both winked and exited the cafe. Lex chugged his glass of ice water. 'What the hell is wrong with you? Why didn't you say something?' He would have that little blonde spitfire. Lana he didn't exactly care for, but Chloe, she aroused him to no end.

*~*

Chloe stood in front of the mirror, her long white satin dress clung to her curves perfectly. Glad she had picked out a pair of white crotchless undies as well as black, she donned her new lingerie and turned from side to side in the mirror. Lana smiled behind her and praised her on her selection.

Lana glossed her lips with a soft pink, her dress black for the evening. As per Chloe's request to her not wearing pink, for they weren't in Smallville anymore and she could give herself a completely new identity tonight. Lana broke the silence between them, "Who knows, maybe we might even get lucky." She smiled over at Chloe and Chloe laughed at the absurb thought.

"You do realize that this is a crap convention right? I mean old people, married people, old people. Did I mention old people?" Lana giggled at Chloe's reply as she clasped her necklace behind her neck.

"And which category does Lex Luthor fall into?" Lana turned and leaned against the counter.

"Extremely hot." Chloe smiled at her reflection. "Too bad he only digs brunette's."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure he was digging a blonde earlier, what with your batting the lashes and the, 'You want to fuck us don't you? Would you like Lana to sit on your face and I ride your wild cock?'" Chloe's jaw dropped and she swatted Lana's arm.

"I did *not* say that." Lana shrugged.

"You shoulda." Chloe stared at her for a second and then turned her attention back to the mirror.

"Dammit, I should have, shouldn't I?"

Lana nodded and pat Chloe on the back. "Come on, your dad..." Her voice trailed as the knock on their door reached them in the bathroom.

"COMING!" Chloe and Lana yelled at the same time before looking at eachother and bursting into giggles.

TBC...

A/N: Someone asked in a review earlier whose idea this was...sorry to disappoint all of you, but it was my own sick twisted little mind. I was thinking, which is incredibly dangerous and I pretty much wrote the entire first chapter in my head. So there ya go. Catheryne only made one demand of this fic, and I will tell you all which part it is at the end. Until then, the rest it just my own sordid thoughts. So if you think of something, like someone asked for Gabe to have to leave, and another wanted Lex to see the undies. If anybody wants something in here, let me know and I'll try to work it in as best as possible.

~B

You're taking requests? Cool! Hmmm let me see...I hope to see Chloe flashing Lex (intentionally or unintentionally) at the party, so he will be all hot and bothered knowing that she's wearing crotchless panties. :biggrin:

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    *evil cackle* this is getting better and better. Poor Lex must've gotten a little hot under the collar with Chloe's little speech *G* She definitely shoulda said the other thing too there. And I wonder what will happen at the crap convention and how far the two girls will take their game, I must admit tho I feel a little sorry for Lex, those mental images must be killing him *shakes head*

Update soon, luv

hugs,
    Sabby

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    oh I love your evil, seductive Chloe!!! and side-kick Lana's great too. Poor Lex, but oh what fun!!!

You'll probably regret asking for requests you know. Mine is that Chloe gets wet (no not just that way you dirty girl - that goes without saying&#33 Liquid + white fabic = nice view for Lex! :satanwink:

I adore this fic and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

zionista
    Just a Guest!
    My stomach is killing me I was laughing so hard at this story!! I can't believe Gabe is taking this so well, but then again Chloe has always been a bit left-field. Continuing the idea of Lex being speachless at Chloe's comments, I would love to see Lex at the party still unable to get his act together. Perhaps he could also publically embarrass himself somehow because of Lana and Chloe's continued antics. (Can you tell I'm trying to drag out the comedy for all it's worth? Besides that will just make then inevitable Chlex action all the more exciting!&#33

Looking forward to the next installment!!

P.s. if you go for the embarrassing scenario, perhaps it could somehow involve an elevator/lift, maybe full of people that will then spread it around the room making Lex all paranoid that everyone is talking about him? Or it could just be Lex, Lana and Chloe in there. (Was that too much suggesting? I'm new to this whole feedback dealio so sorry if it was.)

NS Full Member
    :biggrin: Thank-you so much for making Gabe leave! That was a great scene. And I love Lex all hot and bothered, its so much fun! I really like the idea of Chloe flashing Lex at the party, but basically anything you write will be cool!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information