+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Acts (NC-17)

Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *New Fic*

WOW, I luv this story. I luv that you're doing a Chloe/Lex/Lana story in the
    6th season. Hope u update really soon!

Kat

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Well after working on two new stories and careful deliberation, I’ve decided to post this one first. I hope you all enjoy!
    I’m glad you made that decision, because this is an EXCELLENT new fic… I think it’s my favourite Kimbo-fic, and I’m looking forward to new chapters

Chloe always knew when she decided to dab in a little self destructive behavior, It wasn’t the normal kind like obsessively drinking, dabbling in designer drugs, or even being extremely promiscuous. No, when she fell deep into self destructive behavior, she always went big. Whether it was involving herself with Lionel Luthor to sleeping with her supposed best friend’s fiancé.
    wow! This was an amazing start to the story. I LOVED the way you set up, right from the start, how incredibly messed up Chloe is, how much she hates herself for her addiction, and how she cannot make herself stop from indulging.

I also REALLY liked how she was so open, up-front and honest with herself about the self-destructiveness of the habit she’s indulging in. Likening it to something like drugs, drink or promiscuity was very apt.

She spread her thighs slightly as his fingers brushed against her clit. She bit her lip as a piteous vision of Lana floated through her mind. A surge of familiar jealousy went through her, and she wondered why. Why the hell did she care so much?

“You proposed to her.” The lips were out of her mouth before she could stop them. She felt him pause then tense, and she opened her eyes as the fingers between her legs suddenly disappeared.

She slowly turned her head to see Lex looking at her, his expression blank.

“What?”

“I said,” she muttered. “You proposed to her.”

“I did.” He murmured, reaching for her again.

She blinked at him. “Why?” She asked flatly.
    Mmmm, but reading through this hint of smut over here… I can see why Chloe IS so addicted to the pleasures that Lex delivers. It’s destructive, but it feels sooo good!

I wanted to scream at the knowledge that Lex proposed to Lana while he’s having this affair with Chloe. WHAT was he thinking?! Does a Real Woman like Chloe scare him off, so he has to run for safety in the arms of an unchallenging and uncomplicated partner like Lana? The COWARD!

And he’s being so casual with admitting it to Chloe. Aaargh! Is he SO smug and certain that she’s not going to refuse to carry on an affair with an engaged/married man? Smug Bastard!

“I thought we agreed we wouldn’t talk about our lives.” He cut in softly, but the annoyance was clearly there. He tried to reach for her again, but she pulled away.
    *sputter* The woman that you’re having amazing sex with learned that you proposed to someone else… and you don’t think she might ask some questions about your motivations?

“We did agree didn’t we?” She glanced over at him and casually asked. “So, did you two set a date?”

He smiled slightly. “Does that bother you Chloe? That I proposed? To your best friend no doubt.”

Now he was teasing, or being cruel. Probably both. She could never tell after and afternoon filled with sex. “Lana and I aren’t friends.”
    Oh God, that WAS cruel! If he meant it to be ‘teasing’ then Lex is either the most callous, emotionless person possible… or just plain idiotic!

OR… (and I’m just hoping here)… perhaps he’s looking for some evidence that Chloe cares about him beyond the fucking? THAT’S why he pushed the Lexana relationship to this level… because he was desperate for a reaction from Chloe?

Chloe couldn’t stop the heavy eye roll. “Lana wants to be friends when its suitable for her. When she needs to talk to someone about her life, and realizes she doesn’t have anyone else to talk to. If its not that then she either doesn‘t trust me or hates me because I‘m close to Clark.” She glared at his knowing smirk. “I thought we agreed not to speak about our lives.”
    Nice! I liked this apt observation about Lana. It’s good to see that the Chloe in this fic doesn’t have any delusions about her status as Lana’s ‘friend’. She knows that Lana is a fickle, untrustworthy, disloyal and self-serving kind of friend.

But all that said and done… I still think it’s wrong to go behind Lana’s back to have explosive sex with her fiancé. It’s a reflection of lack of scruples and moral integrity on Chloe’s side… that she would use a man who publicly ‘belonged’ to another woman.

He shrugged. “You brought it up.” His fingers caressed her breast, gently pinching her nipple. “Does that bother you?” he asked. “That I proposed?”
    This STILL could be Lex fishing for a reaction… or it could be him twisting the knife in, trying to draw as much power from this situation as possible. It’s hard to tell what motivations are driving this Lex.

He stared up at her face hungrily. “Its quite enjoyable when you speak with such vulgarity Chloe.”

There was that feeling again. That thrill that ran through her stomach at the knowledge that she was fucking Lex. That no one knew. That he was hers to do with what she wanted and vice versa. She was already rubbing against him like some horny animal, she could feel the line of wetness she left, could smell it.

His eyes darkened as he reached for her hips. “Sit on my face Chloe.”
    Oh dear Heavens, YES! So, this Lex likes a dirty mouth, huh? Send him over here!!! So HOT!

He must be in a really dirty mood now, considering he vowed to never do this again. The last time they did this she nearly smothered him. She crawled up his body, her cunt hovering over his hungry mouth, she slowly sank down with a loud groan as his tongue slid inside of her.

She didn’t bothered holding in her cries of ecstasy, let herself gently bounce against his mouth, his tongue exploring her hotness as his mouth sucked the wetness she offered him. His hands squeezed the cheeks of her butt and he groaned, the sound sending shockwaves of vibrations through her cunt.

“Oh fuck, Lex!” She cried out loudly as his lips closed around her clit and sucked hard. “Mmm. Ohh shit!” She moaned as his teeth gently tugged onto her clit once, then twice. Her hands gripped the brass headboard, and her thighs clamped shut on his head as her spasms wracked her body.

She could feel his hands trying to pry her thighs apart, and she glanced down, her thighs releasing his head when she realized what she was doing. Gathering the rest of her energy, she slid back off of his face, and onto his chest, smiling down at him sheepishly.

His chin, lips, and cheek were glistening with her release, and he slowly raised an eyebrow. “That’s the third time you’ve almost killed me Chloe.”
    The smut was *drool* HOT, hot HOT… But even better than the hotness was the lovely quip to break through the moment of after-orgasm, hazy mushiness. Delightful!

Better than Lana’s? She wanted to ask, and was horrified to realize that she did ask that out loud by the frozen smile on his face.

“Our sex life doesn’t venture very far.” He admitted with the same smile.

Chloe absently wondered why her brain wasn’t connected to her mouth today. “Missionary default position then?” She asked, and to her surprise he laughed. He bent his head to kiss her hard on the mouth, and she should feel disgusted that he didn’t bother to wipe herself from him, but all she felt was turned on.
    Ewwww, he has SEX with Lana??!! My hopes for Lex just ‘toying’ with Lana until Chloe admitted to feeling something more just died a little bit. I’d find it hard to believe that Lex would force himself to *shudder* have Lexana sex, unless he was completely serious about the girl, and had every intention of marrying her.

But if Lex believes himself to be in love with Lana, and wants to marry her… WHY is he being unfaithful to her??!! Lex never struck me as the kind of guy who would take infidelity so casually. If he had genuine emotions for Lana, he would be LOYAL to her… even if she was unsatisfactory in the bedroom.

*sigh* I’m quite sure that Chloe also have some misgivings about being the ‘other woman’ in an adulterous affair. She’s not the type of person who would take disloyalty to one’s partner so casually either… I’m assuming that she’s all right with it right now because… well, Lex IS rather distracting… even when he’s NOT naked and playing with your erogenous zones.

He thrust all the way inside of her, his ball slapping against her ass at the force of it. He caught her moan inside his mouth, his hips thrusting against her own with bruising force. Chloe knew they weren’t going to last long. That was alright with her. She was still unbelievably wet, and he was so hard and hot and fucking her so hard, that she could do nothing but hold on and wait for it to come.

Lex pulled away from her, and sat up on his knees still keeping them connected. He wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her hips, thrusting his cock even deeper. “Fuck!” He groaned at the angle change.

She placed her feet flat onto the mattress and lifted her hips against his thrusts. She cried out, her hands grasping the bedding, his hands, her hair. Anything she can hold onto as she falls apart. “Oh shit!” She cried as his fingers brushed against her clit and she shuddered as she came.

He continued thrusting, his body stilling with a long groan as he followed her into climax.
    Very, VERY hot… Amazing smut. Loved it! BUT… NO CONDOM!!!! Chloe KNOWS that Lex is not the faithful kind of lover. He’s admitted to having sex recently with someone other than herself… And even is Lana IS disease-free (which I’m not willing to concede to without a medical), Lex could be indulging himself in any number of adulterous affairs besides her.

She rolled her eyes. “Why not?” She asked, knowing he had some perverse pleasure out of knowing she was willing to do it. “It’s not like you were going to let me wash in the first place.”
    heh, you BET he would. It would just the kind of thing to give the inner-caveman dominant side of him a possessive thrill. Knowing that ‘his woman’ (*snort* or ONE of ‘his women’) was walking around with his semen still inside her for the rest of the business say.

“A kiss first.” He said, and she glared harder, snatching her underwear away from him. “What’s the sudden attitude for Chloe?”

“I don’t have an attitude.” She muttered turning to face him. She leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his lips. “See?” She reached for her skirt and slid that on. “I just don’t want to be late.”
    I can see why Chloe would want to hang onto her pride and claim that nothing was bothering her. She certainly wouldn’t want to admit that she got emotionally involved with a man pledged to someone else, AGAIN!

But she’s only setting herself up for more hurt, because the longer she goes on denying her feelings, the more they will grow… and the deeper the hurt will be when this affair comes to its inevitable end.

Lex stayed silent as she finished dressing, not bothering to cover himself up. He sat up. “I’ll see you next week then.” It wasn’t a question. They both knew whatever was bothering her would be thrown under the rug and she’d be back here.

She was that addicted to him.
    Ugh! I mentioned something about Lex being a smug bastard! I guess he has a good reason to be smug. He can go out in public with the ‘perfect demure wife’ on his arm, while still having hot, passionate sex with ‘politically volatile’ blonde reporters on the side. Talk about having you cake and eating it too…

Besides protecting herself, Chloe needs to break things off JUST to show Lex that he CANNOT have everything he wants, whenever he wants. The smug, spoilt BRAT!

The way Clark was staring down at her as if someone close to him had died. It wasn’t all that serious. He chose not to be with Lana. Lana chose Lex, which was such a slap in the face. It was so disloyal. So Lana. She stared up at her best friend, wanting to tell him to move on. Wanting to tell him that Lana made her own fucking bed and now she had to lie in it.

Of course she couldn’t. Because that wasn’t the way the story goes.
    I could almost TASTE the frustration Chloe was biting down. Lana could NOT have chosen a crueller way to tell Clark to ‘Fuck off!’. I wich Chloe could have vented just SOME of the opinions she was feeling about Lana right over here.

Because she’s co-dependent. Because she needed someone to take care of her? Because she’s weak. Chloe shrugged. “My guess is as good as yours Clark. Who knows why people do the things that they do.”
    oh PLEASE! Just say ANY ONE of those things out loud, Chloe! Pretty please!!!!

Chloe nodded. “Okay.” She said offering no advice on how that was a bad idea. She knew how that conversation was going to turn out. Lana was going to defend Lex. Stating that she knows him. That she can change him. That he tells her the truth.
    *sigh* And now we’re seeing evidence of ‘Lana the Fool’, ‘Lana the Deluded Idiot’… I still think (no matter how miserable a personality Lana represents), it is still WRONG of Chloe to be cheating with the woman’s fiancé behind her back. She should either call it quits, OR she should tell Lana about the affair.

What was even more funny was the fact that she had absolutely what she was getting herself into.
    There seems to be a slight grammatical error in this sentence… My guess is that a word or two is missing somewhere here?

“What are you working on?”

Chloe spared Lex a glance before she continued. “My Governor Luciacono story.”

Lex frowned as he took a sip of his wine. “I thought you were done with that story.”

“I was.” she said tying quickly on her laptop. “This is a new story.”

“About what exactly? Bribery? Black mail? Affair with his assistant?”

Chloe frowned down at her screen. “Affair with his assistant Lex? You’re getting me confused with your rag the inquisitor.”

He held up his glass of wine. “Touché. So what is it about?”

“You think I’ll really divulge?” she asked. “Lex, political intrigue is my obsession.”

He sighed. “And here I thought it was corrupt CEOs.”

She shook her head. “No that’s my second obsession.” She glanced up at him with a small smile. “To change the subject, I have to ask you just why in the world would you want to run for senator?”

Lex smiled fondly. “Pure boredom.”
    Heh, I LOVED this part. I found it fascinating to see this other facet to their ‘affair’. Now I see that it’s not ‘just’ humping and thrusting… they also ‘talk’ with each other. About their day to day personal loves that have absolutely no relevance to sex-play. They seem to enjoy each other’s company as companions as well as lovers.

Once again I have to ask… WHAT the HELL is Lex thinking pursuing Blana when he SHOULD be wooing this amazing woman sitting right in front of him. Is he REALLY so afraid of feeling real, out of control emotions… or even (heaven forbid) falling in love?

She nodded. “Ahh yes. I remember now.” She knew he wasn’t bored now though. Being Mr. Project 33.1. She knew Lex was scientist at heart. She knew he would rather spend hours, if not days, in a lab testing out life’s mysteries than sitting behind a desk at Luthorcorp. She knew what most of his projects consist of, already having done her own investigation herself. She knew in his own mind he truly believed he was trying to protect the world. She also knew he probably had no idea what it was he was getting himself involved in, and it was probably going to end bad somewhere done the line.
    oooh NICE! I liked how Chloe acknowledged all the complex gray areas of Lex’s personality. She knows about the human/Freak experiment, but she also knows that Lex actually has humanitarian reasons for pursuing this heinous kind of research… AND (most interesting of all) she also believes that it’s not going to end well. I’d love to see more discussion on this later.

She glanced up to see him watching her curiously. She closed her laptop with a sigh. “Right,” she said. “Sorry I have a brain. I can’t help it sometimes.”
    ROTFLMAO at Chloe’s retort. Perhaps she thought, considering the kind of female company he likes to keep, it’s a good idea to remind him that WOMEN have brains too.

He smiled. “That brain of yours is my favorite part-” He trailed off at her snort. “And of course other more striking body parts.” He watched as she placed her laptop back into her bag. “You don’t have to stop working on my account Chloe. I enjoy watching you.”
    And again, I’m seeing evidence that Lex wants Chloe for much more than just her body. He admires her intellect, her wit, passion.. the whole package… which is why I’m so confused about WHY he’s not trying to WOO HER??!!!

She shook her head. “Mmm, no.” She plucked the glass of wine from his fingers and downed the rest of it. “As much as it appeals to me, I won’t take a job working at some news rag knowing I only got it because I’m fucking the owner.”

He smirked at her. “Chloe-”

“Secondly, I don’t enjoy investigating why the Mayor’s wife enjoys having sex with cows.” She shuddered. “That’s Lois’s gig.”

“You’re right.” He said, pouring her another glass of wine. “I had no right to offer you such a job. I apologize.”
    He SHOULD apologise! It was a damned insulting offer. Trying to tempt her away from Metropolis’s most respected newspaper to a fifth rate rag… WHAT was he thinking? Idiot!

“Good.” She said. “I do like to work hard and feel accomplished you know.”

He nodded. “Which is what I enjoy most about you Chloe.”

She looked up from her glass at his strange tone. She stared at him, watching as he played with the bottle in his hands. “I hope I don’t go into work and find that I have my own office and coffee pot.”

He smiled. “I wouldn’t dare do such a thing.” He murmured. “Besides no one at the Planet likes me.”

She shrugged. “Mindy does.”

“That’s because she works the gossip column.”

“I like you,” she amended. “Sometimes.”
    awww, swoon. The opening banter had me a little worried because there seemed to be such a cruel edge to their conversation. As if Lex was mocking Chloe, daring and taunting her to speak out about her ‘real feelings’.

But over here… it’s a very gentle, friendly… even affectionate kind of banter. I guess this is how they are when they are in a ‘good’ mood.

“Do you trust me Chloe?”

She licked her lips. “Sometimes.” She answered honestly. She watched as he placed the glass and bottle on the beside table. She watched as he reached behind his pillow and held up a pair of handcuffs. She could feel herself becoming wet already.

“Is now one of those times?” He asked softly.
    Oh YES! I cannot express how PLEASED I was by this change in tone. Bring it ON!

“Oh my god!” He was killing her. Not literally of course, but figuratively. When she agreed to using the handcuffs, she didn’t know he’d make her come so many times just from his tongue alone.

Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head as he sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth again. She didn’t think she could come again. Her body felt so sensitive, so weak, but- She trailed off and cried out with a shudder as her body once again succumbed to his tongue.

She lay there panting, staring up at the ceiling and listening as he moved off of the bed. “Where are you-”

“Shh.” He whispered, shifting back onto the bed.

She felt something very cold hit her thigh, and she looked down to see a bowl of ice resting next to her. “Lex?”

“You’ll like this.” He reassured, popping an ice into his mouth and chewing slowly.

“What-” She trailed off and her eyes widened as he placed his cold mouth onto her cunt. “Oh god!” She breathed.
    I’ll repeat Chloe’s words… Oh, my god!!! The handcuffs! The ice! The visual of the ice on his tongue as he…

Need Icy shower. Now!

“Are we still on for tonight baby doll?”

She hated when he called her that. Hated when he called her sweetie or his girl. It was…wrong.

She always felt like she was leading a double life.
    *snort* yeaaah, right! I can’t imagine where she gets THAT feeling from *rolls eyes*. Is she in denial or something?

She knew he knew she was avoiding him. She felt terrible about it. Jimmy was a sweet guy, but she couldn’t be unfaithful to him. She wouldn’t do that. He deserved someone better. Her phone rang, and she was glad for the save.
    HAH! I knew Chloe couldn’t take the idea of infidelity casually. Granted, I was disappointed to see that she IS cheating on Jimmy (I’m assuming that he believed that have a monogamous relationship?).

Again, I believe that This. Is. Wrong! Chloe should either break it off with Lex… or admit to Jimmy that she’s not ‘exclusive’ with him.

“What are you wearing?”

She sighed, and placed her hand over the phone. “Jimmy, I have to take this.” she said, indicating that he leave.

“Right.” He said, standing up. He looked as though he wanted to say something, but he changed his mind.

She watched him walk away for a few moments before turning her attention back to the phone call. “Clothes.”

“Come now Chloe,” He said. “You can be more descriptive than that.”

“What do you want Lex?”

“I’m spectacularly bored.”

She sighed. “Well I’m sorry to hear that but I’m working.”

“Are you wearing underwear right now?”
    ROTFLMAO! He’s really quite cute she he’s being persistently horny.

“Meet me tonight.”

She frowned as she glanced over at her calendar. It was Friday. “Its Friday.”

She could hear his smile over the phone. “I’m quite aware of what the date is Chloe.”

Meeting on a Friday wasn’t part of their rules, and he was breaking them. “I have my period.”

He chuckled. “You’re lying.”

She sighed. “I have a date.” She lied again, already feeling sorry for herself from knowing she had nothing planned.
    I was so absurdly PROUD of Chloe for doing this. This obviously represents that she’s not HOPELESSLY addicted to Lex after all. She had nothing planned, but she’s still refusing Lex on the basis of principle. AND she’s given him the impression that she’s still maintaining emotional distance by blowing Lex off for a date with another guy.

Hmm, I wonder what inspired Lex to call her tonight. Was he feeling lonely… or just horny… or perhaps he wanted to interrupt any date she had planned tonight?

“Bye Chloe. Have fun on your date with Mr. Olsen.” He hung up before she could respond, and she stared at the phone with an angry scowl. He always has to have the last word.
    ROTFLMAO! Ok, he IS a bastard! But it’s sometimes fun to see him acting like an incorrigible asshole.

Of course, that had been a mistake. She had spotted them before they did her. They were sitting at the back, in her favorite spot, and she had stood on the top level frozen. She watched as Lex leaned in close to Lana and reach for her hand. For one who wasn’t carefully watching, it looked as though the were a young couple in love. But, Chloe was a keen observer. They looked so fake. The smile on Lex’s face was so forced, and Lana, she was barely aware of anything around her. It was pathetically Sad.

But why did the picture in front of her bother her so damn much?

She turned away, and hurried back up the stairs before either of them saw her. She hurried out of the back door, wondering why her birthdays always turned to shit.
    Blech! It DOES sound like a horrible birthday. Even if she DIDN’T have unresolved (and unreturned) feeling for Lex, it wouldn’t have been fun to be greeted by a horrible, pathetic Lexana scene like that so early in the morning.

At least Chloe could take some small petty, catty pleasure in the fact the neither Lex nor Lana seemed genuinely happy in love. That each of them could have been a pretty mannequin for all the emotions they were feeling for their fiancé.

I hope you enjoy the flowers Chloe. Happy Birthday. P.S.- see you tonight.
    the flowers seemed lovely, and on the surface a thoughtful gesture… But I couldn’t help but feel there was a sardonic, sarcastic undertone beneath the ‘affectionate gift’.

“Uh huh.” She glanced at the card again, surprised he would do something like this. The image of this morning popped into her mind and she frowned, throwing the card down with a sigh. What the fuck was wrong with her?
    What’s wrong with her? I’m just obsessed with trying to figure out what’s wrong with HIM!!! How can he be openly wooing one woman, while being ‘secretly tender to another. It’s mind-boggling… heh, and it’s a perfectly ‘Lex Luthor’ way of handling a situation. Complicating the hell out of it, until it gives him what he wants.. OR blows up in his face.

“Lex?” She called, walking into the bedroom. She paused in surprise as she surveyed in the room. The romantic setting was obvious. The lights were dimmed, candles were lit on every surface of the bedroom, pink peony petals littered the floor and bed.

She smiled holding in her laugh that was beginning to force its way from her chest. He was toying with her. It was all so cheesy and clichéd. “Did you run me a bath as well?” She asked, sensing him behind her.

“Well,” He sighed. “I didn’t want to go too far.”

She turned to face him. Unsurprised to see him leaning against the doorway. Her eyes surveyed him from top to bottom and back up again. He looked good as usual, decked out in his usual all black. “You’re funny.”

He glanced about the room with an innocent look. “What?” He asked. “You don’t like it?”

She raised an eyebrow. “The cheesy ambiance? I think you’re confusing me with someone else.”

He nodded and slowly walked toward her. “You’re right,” He murmured. “This is the last time I try and do something romantic for you.”

“Romance isn’t in the rules.” She said, wondering what he was hiding behind his back.

He seemed to pause, taking in what she said. “Rules,” He said. “Right.” He showed her the hand he hid behind his back to reveal a neatly wrapped gift. “Happy birthday.”
    Just like the flowers, this confused the HELL out of me. He’s acting so warm, affectionate and tender with her. As if he DOES feel something a LOT more substantial than lust… but I just don’t understand why he’s treating her like a dirty little secret while declaring Lana to the public as ‘his beloved’.

“Margaret Fuller’s original manuscript on the history of the Roman Republic. Its quite a read. She was a remarkable Journalist.”

Her hands shook as she gently and carefully turned the pages of the manuscript, her eyes scanning the perfect writing. She shook her head. “They said her writings were lost when she died. How did you get this?”

He shook his head. “Don’t ask.” He murmured. “When they said her writings were lost, they lied. Her views were quite controversial to America. She was ahead of her time.”

She couldn’t believe he’d gotten this for her. “This had to cost a fortune.” she said glancing up at him.

He only shrugged. “I’ve got money to spare. Besides,” He added. “I say its kind of worth it.”

The smile he gave her made that strange feeling resurface again, so much so that she had to look away. “Thank you.” she said softly.
    WOW! That was an incredible gift. It was sweet, thoughtful, insightful… and it’s obvious that he put a LOT of his valuable time and effort into it. AGAIN with the confusion… If this affair is so casual, why doesn’t he treat it as such. And if it’s MORE than casual… why isn’t he trying for something more??!!

What’s he playing at?

Or is this just more of his Luthor obsessiveness coming to the fore. It’s a casual affair to him, regarded as ‘secondary’ to his upcoming marriage… but Lex is not the type of person to do anything by halves… not even adultery. So all this tenderness and affection for Chloe is just his way of ‘fully enjoying the moments’?

The third time Lex made her come; his hips thrusting slowly against her own, his sweat slicked chest rubbing against his own his lips kissing down her chest, she began to realize something.
    HOT…. It might have been brief, but

That strange feeling she had been feeling for the past few weeks every time he smiled at her, or she heard his voice. That hateful pang of jealousy she felt at the thought of him and Lana together. The honest fear she felt in not being able to see him again. She knew it was happening to her all over again.

She was falling in love.

She gently pushed at his shoulders so she could turn onto her side. She hid her face in her pillow so he wouldn’t see the tears fall from her eyes. She knew already knew what she had to do.

She has to end this.
    YES! Finally! Halleluiah! She comes to her sense! Chloe has knocked herself out of her denial, and is ready to start extricating herself from this affair before she becomes FAR too emotionally involved for her long-term wellbeing. I am SO pleased by this.

Hmmm, I wonder how Lex is going to react to this. He’s probably not going to be happy about losing his mistress… but would he be (even the TINIEST bit) heartbroken too?

I look forward to seeing what happens next. Please update soon. Like tomorrow? Pretty please??!!!

Kill Lana

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post

heh, you BET he would. It would just the kind of thing to give the inner-caveman dominant side of him a possessive thrill. Knowing that ‘his woman’ (*snort* or ONE of ‘his women’) was walking around with his semen still inside her for the rest of the business say.

Oh no no..there was no unprotected sex here SE. If you read this part again: He collapsed next to her, and she turned on her side, watching as he slowly slipped the condom off and tossed it into the waste basket next to the bed. Her eyes slid away from him when he glanced at her.

HAH! I knew Chloe couldn’t take the idea of infidelity casually. Granted, I was disappointed to see that she IS cheating on Jimmy (I’m assuming that he believed that have a monogamous relationship?).

Again, I believe that This. Is. Wrong! Chloe should either break it off with Lex… or admit to Jimmy that she’s not ‘exclusive’ with him.

Oh Chloe and Jimmy aren't a couple in this story. He's an admirer, but not her boyfriend. He's sweet, but she wouldn't want to pull him along that way...she's guilty enough.

the flowers seemed lovely, and on the surface a thoughtful gesture… But I couldn’t help but feel there was a sardonic, sarcastic undertone beneath the ‘affectionate gift’.

i'll just say...the flowers weren't meant to be sarcastic or sardonic.... now the romantic bedroom setting was.

Just like the flowers, this confused the HELL out of me. He’s acting so warm, affectionate and tender with her. As if he DOES feel something a LOT more substantial than lust… but I just don’t understand why he’s treating her like a dirty little secret while declaring Lana to the public as ‘his beloved’.

I can see how confused you would be. That's why i'll be having a Lex POV soon. You can get a sense of what''s going on in his head.

I look forward to seeing what happens next. Please update soon. Like tomorrow? Pretty please??!!!

Thanks for the comment SE. All good points. I see you and everyone else is just wondering why Lex is doing what it is he's doing, and what he's thinking. There'll be a POV soon.

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...

soon.....

yay...

how soon is sooon?

today right??

yes, that sounds right...

waiting.....
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

WOW!!! Poor Chloe in love with another one of Lana's men. Can't wait to read what Lex's POV is. Please update soon.

NS Junior Member

That was great, cant wait for the next update.

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

Please update soon. I really want to know what is going to happen next.

Owh! Come on! please update soon!!!!

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

I wanted to add something to what I said earlier. I don't think Lex is using Chloe for some kind of evil plan so she's not being fooled. I don't think she is using him for any reason other than the desire and compulsion to see him. There's no dishonestly that's overt, only the subtext of body language and their conversations.

They aren't 'using each other for sex' but I think they'll both end up feeling that way unless one of them acknowledges the non-relationship. Unless there's some kind of maturity bombing on the residents of Metropolis it won't happen.

*giddily waiting for horrible misery to shine through, and also more smut*

Please and thank you.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nonky View Post
    They aren't 'using each other for sex' but I think they'll both end up feeling that way unless one of them acknowledges the non-relationship. Unless there's some kind of maturity bombing on the residents of Metropolis it won't happen.
    That's a very good point. I've found it to be one of the odd facts of life that if you keep pretending something is the truth, then it eventually becomes true. Hence, if Lex and Chloe continue to 'pretend' that they are only indulging their base urges for casual sex while denying any deeper feelings coming into the mix... eventually, it's only going to end up becoming an empty meaningless affair for both of them.

*giddily waiting for horrible misery to shine through, and also more smut*
    heh! Usually, I'm the only person who's crying for the characters to be tortured and tormented and put through an emotional meat-grinder during the course of a fic. But, with Nonky, I think I've met my match when it comes to having a ravenously bloodthirsty appetite for dramatic angst, conflict and character suffering.

Please update soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information