+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Acts (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *Chapter 4 updated 7/20/07*

I can't believe you ended it there. WHy are these two so stupid? WHy doesn;t Lex just dump Lana for Chloe? It's not like she;s some heiress or something. Hmm....this must change. More please.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

I'm still sitting here on the edge of my seat waiting anxiously to see where the title is going to lead the fic... Perhaps I've been going about this all wrong in assuming that Chloe's going to be the one to disappear... perhaps it's going to be Lex who vanishes mysteriously?

heh, ok, I know it's highly doubtful... but this is just to prove how much I've been obsessing about this fic and trying to find ways to understand how a 'Disappearing Act' will play a part in this fic later.

Please update!

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Yes! please update

Owh....It's been weeks! Please, I beg You! Update!

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

more please write more i really want to know what happens next.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I just reread this last chapter, and these lines really stood out to me:

For some reason, her eyes slid to the diamond earrings Lana had on, to the diamond necklace, and lastly the huge diamond ring on her finger. She felt her stomach turn as her eyes slid back up to Lex’s own.
    Lana is practically dripping in diamonds, and Chloe is standing there in abject misery because the man she loves is marrying another woman.

Chloe is definitely doing the right thing by breaking off her relationship with Lex--it's too painful for her, and she has to think of her own emotional welfare.

Please update soon.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Merlot View Post
    Chloe is definitely doing the right thing by breaking off her relationship with Lex--it's too painful for her, and she has to think of her own emotional welfare.

Please update soon.
    I agree with this. But there's a world of difference between making a firm resolve to break an addictive habit, and actually breaking it. I hope that Chloe manages to maintain the willpower to keep telling Lex to back away from her no matter how hot, delicious, sexy, irresistible, seductive... what was I saying?

ahem... just say NO, Chloe! (unless he looks really hot, in which case, go for 'one last jump' before telling him 'not ever again').

Seriously though. I'm feeling like Lex is right on the verge of finally admitting that he devastatingly in love with Chloe, and just a few more weeks of her telling him firmly that it's over would finally get him to admit how much she really means to him. OR it might lead him to just kidnap her and try to convince her that she had no choice but to give in...

Please update soon.

Kill Lana

Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *Chapter 5 updated 8/19/07*

Thanks for all the feedback. Sorry for the long delay. My life has been kind of tumultuous lately. This is my first time actually getting down to actually post something. Well here’s part five. Enjoy!

Edited by Julie: For chapter 4, please see this post: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...l=1#post280164

Chapter 5

FAIRY TALE WEDDING!

Chloe couldn’t do anything, but glare at the magazine cover of Feature, which publicized Lex and Lana’s wedding, which was only three months away. She glared at the large picture of Lana’s hand, a smile on both of their faces. She wanted to rip it out of Lois’s hands and burn it.

Lois let out a loud whistle. “Five hundred thousand for a wedding? I still can’t believe they’re actually getting married.”

“Mm.” Chloe grunted.

“And Luthor, that snake. Its like he’s marrying his sister, or some distant cousin. Those two don’t match up at all.”

“Mm.” She grunted again.

“I heard she doesn’t even have any bridesmaids yet.”

Chloe sighed. “That’s a shame.” She commented in a flat tone.

Lois slowly lowered the magazine with a raised eyebrow. “You okay?”

Chloe didn‘t glance up from folding her laundry. “I’m fine.”

“You’re sure?”

She could still feel Lois watching her. “Yes.” She answered a little too quickly.

Lois sighed heavily. “Look Chlo, I know you’ve been holding out for Smallville and he still hadn’t noticed you yet but-”

“Excuse me?” Chloe cut her off. She looked up at Lois incredulously. “What does Clark have to-”

“I was only trying to get some type of a reaction out of you.” Lois cut in with a small smile. “You’ve been walking around like some sort of angry zombie for the past week and it was frankly starting to scare me.”

Chloe frowned at this. “I haven’t been-” She trailed off. “I’ve just been distracted.”

Lois frowned. “With what?” She leaned forward. “Did you and Jimmy have a fight?”

“What?” Chloe asked confused. “I haven’t seen Jimmy all week.” Truth be told was she had been avoiding him completely. Now that the semester was over she didn’t have to be in the office that much anymore, she was glad for it. After what happened with Lex, she didn’t think she could walk inside that copy room ever again.

She glanced up at her cousin to see a large smile on her face. “What?”

“So this is about Jimmy?” Lois asked with a small shake of her head. “You two have a fight?”

Chloe was so confused. “I-”

Lois stood up and reached for the basket of now folded laundry. “Well get over it because I invited him over tonight.”

Chloe gaped at her. “I-”

“And I told him you were cooking too.”

Chloe glared at her retreating form. “Lois-”

“I’ll be going out tonight,” Lois announced over her shoulder. “So the apartment is yours, and wear something nice would you? You look like a bag lady.”

Chloe frowned as she slowly glanced down at her form. “It was laundry day.” She muttered.

“Dinner was great Chloe.”

She smiled. “Thanks Jimmy.”

Chloe doesn’t quite know how she gets herself stuck in situations like these. She always found herself at ease when it came to being around Jimmy. He could make her smile and laugh without even trying all that much.

But now things have changed. Things were awkward between them. So awkward that she felt herself wince and brace herself each time he spoke.

They were Sitting very closely on the couch, but for some reason the gap between them was obvious. Things were tense, that was for sure. Too tense for Chloe’s liking.

She sighed heavily and glanced in his direction. “So,” She started. “Would you like a drink?”

After her fifth glass of wine, Chloe was sure she was a little drunk. Everything around her was so soft, and her face felt overstretched from the smile she was sure she was sporting as she gazed at Jimmy. She kept refilling she and Jimmy’s glasses and they’d kept drinking it down. She felt relaxed, more relaxed than she felt in a long time. She even felt strangely happy which was a nice change from the usual turmoil that was her personal life.

Jimmy seemed to be in the same boat she was in. Maybe even a little bit drunker. Making his own corny jokes, which she laughed at. He seemed more at ease, lying back on her couch, the first two buttons of his shirt opened, revealing a little bit of his chest.

She smiled at him. “You have a nice smile Jimmy.”

His smile widened. “Thanks.”

He really did have a nice smile, and nice eyes, not to mention lips.

She was sure she was more than a little drunk when she kissed him.

He stiffened for a moment before kissing her back.

Chloe was lonely. Lonely and Miserable. But, she didn’t have to be any of those things tonight. She wouldn’t think about how she was possibly using him. She wouldn’t think about Lex. The same Lex whom she hasn’t seen or heard from in the past week. The same Lex who bullied and embarrassed her a week ago. The same Lex who was breaking her heart.

Her arms tightened around his neck as her kisses suddenly become more desperate. It wasn’t until she was lying on her back that she realized he had unbuttoned her shirt. His hands skimmed her bra covered chest, and a thought struck her.

He was so different from Lex.

She stared up at the ceiling, all of a sudden feeling very cold and sober as his lips traveled down her throat, making a journey toward her breast.

“Stop.” She whispered.

Jimmy continued kissing her, his lips skimming the top of her breasts.

“Stop.” She murmured, pushing at his shoulders.

He was off of her in an instant, looking at her alarmed. “Chloe? Did I-”

She quickly sat up, holding her shirt closed. She could feel the tears start to flood her eyes and threaten to fall. She had forgotten how emotional she got when she was drunk.
    An awkward silence descended upon them, save for her soft sniffling.

“Chloe-” He started, reaching for her. He paused when she flinched away.

“Please,” She whispered sadly. “This wasn’t a good idea. I think you should go.”

Jimmy sighed and tried to reach for her again. “Chloe, I didn‘t hurt you did I?”

“Oh god don‘t, no. Please Jimmy.” She cried desperately. “Please just go.”

“Okay.” He said, pulling his hand away. “Are you-is this about Luthor?”

She froze and turned wide frightened eyes on him. “What?”

Jimmy sighed heavily as he answered. “I saw you two- in the copy room.”

She looked down embarrassed, a small blush coming onto her cheeks. “Jimmy I’m-”

“I was coming to see if you wanted some dinner.” He interrupted softly. He glanced up at her with a concerned gaze. “I guess this means the good guy isn’t going to win this time?”

Chloe closed her eyes as guilt rose up to consume her. “Jimmy, you’re a great guy, but I-”

“You love him?” he cut in.

Chloe couldn’t answer, but she knew the look on her face said it all.

He sighed heavily. “You’ve seemed so upset lately Chloe. I wondered what it was, but now that I see-” He trailed off with a shake of his head. “Chloe, are you sure you know what you’re doing?” He asked. “I mean, I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

‘Too late.’ Chloe thought sadly. “I’ll be okay.” She said instead.

Jimmy reached for her hand. “I hope so.” He muttered. “I always thought that if you could just notice me- and when you started to I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.” He shrugged slightly. “Even after what I saw I thought that I could wait-” He trailed off again with a shake of his head.

Chloe knew he wasn’t trying to make her feel guilty, but the guilt she felt for hurting him was beginning to kill her. “I don’t like to feel this way about him,” She admitted quietly. “I don’t like doing these things with him, but I can’t stop.”

He shrugged slightly. “You can’t help who you love Chloe.” He shook her head. “I don’t know Luthor personally, but I know what kind of man-”

“Don’t,” She cut in softly. “Please don’t. I don’t need to hear that.”

“Sorry.” He murmured. “But Chloe, he’s getting married pretty soon.”

She nodded slowly. “Yes.” She said softly. “Maybe then I’ll be free.” The words hurt, but Chloe knew that would probably be her only freedom from her ongoing heartache.

Jimmy squeezed her hand. “You’re a great woman Chloe. I hope you find the happiness you want.”

He stood up and she stood up with him, wrapping her arms around his neck she held on tight. “I hope you do too. Eventually you will.” And he will. A great loyal guy like him was bound to be snatched up by someone, and a small part of herself wished it was her. Wished she could love him because she knew he would love her back, and it would be good and uncomplicated and she’d be happy.

Jimmy smiled and squeezed her back, kissing her cheek as he pulled out of her embrace. “If you ever want to talk Chloe, about anything at all. I’m here.”

She smiled. “Thank you.”

He turned to walk out the door before pausing. “I hope he knows how unworthy he is of you.”

Chloe watched him go before slowly sitting back down on the couch deep in thought. Did he know that? Did he even care? She shook her head. Hadn’t it been for her stupid feelings getting in the way, she wouldn’t even be in this situation. Her head spun from being affected by alcohol and thoughts of Lex. When Chloe was near Lex, she always only felt two things. She was either miserable or totally completely warm inside. Lately, more miserable than warm. Shaking her head, she reached for the bottle of wine to finish it off. She wanted to turn her thoughts off for tonight. She wanted nothing more than to fall into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning, Chloe had woken up with a huge headache and a small weight lifted off of her shoulders. Truth be told, it was a relief having someone know the truth about she and Lex. She knew things were going to forever awkward between she and Jimmy. But she also somehow knew that his invitation to talk was open and would always be open.

But that was only part of the reason she was feeling so good. Well, she didn’t rightly know why she was feeling so good. She had taken two Advil, gotten into the shower, and walked into the Planet for the six hours she was to be there. She had decided that very morning to register for summer classes which wouldn’t be starting for another month and a half. She had mentally chided herself for her thoughts and behavior as of late. She wouldn’t wallow in her own depression and sadness. She would live her life.

She smiled as she realized for the first time in a long time, things felt startlingly clear to her.

She picked her phone up on the third ring. “Dailey Planet.”

“You sound unusually perky today.”

She paused as the smooth voice reached her ears. Despite herself, she smiled at the way her stomach tightened. “Well I’m in a good mood.” She admitted. “Which admittedly won’t be ruined just because I hear your voice.”

There was a long pause before he responded. “Hmm,” He said softly. “That’s good to know.”

She waved as Jimmy passed by her desk with a small smile. “What do you want Lex?”

“I want to see you?”

She paused, her hand hovering over an article she was to proof. She wasn’t sure if she’d imagined it or not, but she was sure she heard a question mark on the end of that sentence, as if he wasn’t sure he should be asking. ‘Good.’ she thought. ‘He shouldn’t be.’ Her eyes slid to the calendar on her desk telling her it was Wednesday. “Alright.” she said.

There was another long pause. “Okay,” he said slowly. “I’ll-”

“I’m done here in two hours.” She cut in.

“Two hours?” He repeated. “But I’m still at work. I have a meeting in an hour, I’ll be there for the rest of the day.”

She clucked her tongue. “Well that’s a shame because that’s the only time I can meet with you. Guess you’ll take a rain check.” She knew she was annoying him. Knew he wanted to control the situation, but she didn’t care. She went to hang up, but paused when she heard him let out a slow breath.

“Alright,” He murmured softly. He sounded as though he was clenching his jaw. “Two hours.”

She wasn’t concerned with how he was going to get out of his meeting and she didn’t ask. “See you then.” she said and quickly hung up before he could reply. She was sure she’d just put him in his place. She was quite sure that she had taken control of the situation and he didn’t like it one bit.

She really didn’t give a fuck.

She grinned as her phone rang again and picked up. “Hello, Daily planet, Chloe Sullivan speaking.”

She had arrived ten minutes late, surprised at how relaxed she felt, unsurprised that he was there before her.

She turned to face him as she slid her jacket off, the unreadable expression on his face almost making her freeze up. She met his gaze with a neutral expression, noticing how good he looked, sitting there, in his usual perfectly tailored dark clothes.

“You’re late.” He said.

She could hear the annoyance in his tone and was surprised he didn’t try to mask it. She only smiled at him. “Work ran a little later than I thought.” She offered no apologies because he certainly didn’t deserve one.

He didn’t reply; only stood up and walked the short distance to stand in front of her.

Chloe suddenly felt her nerves and senses wound tight just from the mere presence of him next to her. The smell of his cologne; His body solid and real next to hers, all she can think is that its been a while.

Her hand slid slowly up his shoulder, to wrap around his neck. She pulled his mouth down on her own, angling her head and groaning as he deepened the kiss. Her mouth opened, letting his tongue slide inside. She shuddered at the invasion and quickly melted into the kiss.

He pulled her body flush against his own, and she whimpered the feel of his solid form against her own, her breast pressing up against his muscled chest.

Feeling the sudden urge to breathe, she pulled away from his mouth. Chloe stared at him, noting the way his eyes had considerably darkened. She returned his lustful gaze, lost. His hand squeezed her waist, and she tried to ground herself once again. She pulled away when he leaned in for another kiss.

He pulled back to look at her with a confused glance.

“I’m thirsty.” She said.

“Thirsty?” He repeated and she slowly nodded.

“Can you poor me a drink?“ She called over her shoulder as she moved around him and made her way down the hallway towards the bedroom.

“I hope you know, that I’ve probably lost millions of dollars because of you.”

Chloe, who had been benefiting from his very long tongue, opened her eyes to stare down at him. “Am I suppose to care?” She asked softly.

He raised an eyebrow and slowly slid up her body. “I don’t know,” He murmured, settling himself between her thighs. “What do you think?”

“Hmm,” She pretended to think for a moment. “Nope,” She concluded. “You’re the one who wanted to--Oh shit.”

Lex smirked as he slid inside of her. “What was that?” He asked.

Chloe gripped his shoulders as he lazily thrust his hips against hers. Breathlessly she replied. “I was saying that it was your idea to meet with me. I was perfectly fine with going home.”

Lex paused to look down at her, an unreadable expression on his face.

She rolled her eyes up at him and thrust her hips upward, indicating that he not stop. “Fuck me already.”

He rolled over so that she was on top. “Since you’re so demanding all of a sudden, you can do all of the work.”

His hands rested on her waist as she leaned forward with a sweet smile. “That’s fine. Since I’m the one who does all of the work anyway.”

His hands squeezed her waist as he frowned up at her. “Now what exactly is that suppose to mean?”

She ignored him, instead opting to arch her back and grind her hips against his own. She smiled at his loud gasp of pleasure. She was so wet with the hot pulse of pleasure she felt. She leaned forward, moving her hips faster, panting and moaning at the way his hands tightened on her waist, almost to the point of pain.

She leaned over to kiss him and his mouth opened, sucking her tongue into his mouth hard.

She pulled away with a moan, and sat up, slowly spearing herself on him. She moaned as she felt him thrust up once, his cock hitting that special spot inside of her.

His hands squeezed her breast and her eyes slid open eyes slid opened, she glanced down at Lex, her heart skipping a beat as she noticed he was watching her. She shook her head and closed her eyes, not wanting to see that expression on his face. She wouldn’t think of anything. Only concentrate on the feel of his hard cock pulsing inside of her as she rode him faster and harder.

“Fuck. Chloe.” He groaned.

She smiled, riding faster. She knew only she could make him lose control that way. She took his hands and guided one to her breast and the other between her legs.

“Oh yeah.” She breathed as he took in her silent request, rubbing her swollen clit with his thumb and index finger as fast as he could. Her body shook as her climax suddenly hit her. She rode it out, her hips still moved against his own and she whimpered as he continued thrusting inside of her, his own climax being milked from the tightness of her.

She slumped forward, burying her face into his neck, panting heavily. Her world was still tilting as she breathed in his manly scent. Sweat, cologne and Lex. She’s somewhat hardened that she wouldn’t be able to smell this familiar scent in just a couple of months. She stiffened when she felt his hand settle on her hip, gently shaking her.

“What did you mean by what you said Chloe?” He asked again, continuing their earlier conversation.

Once again, she gave no answer; only slid off of him, hissing at the loss of contact. She turned her back to him, bringing the sheets up so she could cover herself. She listened as he moved about the bed, the sound indicating he was taking care of the condom. She tensed again as he leaned towards her again.

“Chloe, I asked you a question.” he stated, annoyance clear in his tone.

She rolled her eyes to herself. Of course he wouldn’t understand what she said. “It doesn’t matter.” she said more to herself than him.

“Okay-” She could hear the pause in that phrase, knew he wanted to say more. Wasn’t really surprised when he didn’t. “Fine.”

She tensed when he touched her shoulder once again. “If you’re looking for seconds, you’ll be sorely disappointed.”

“I was trying to apologize about the last time we saw each other,” He said through gritted teeth. “What the hell is wrong with you today?”

“There is nothing wrong with me Lex.” She replied. “I’m just not in the mood today for much of your bullshit, and I certainly don’t want your sorry apology. Besides Luthors don’t apologize.”

He glared at her. “You’re right, we don’t. If you were in no mood of seeing me today, why’d you agree to meet with me?”

“Because I was stressed and I needed to get off.” She said cruelly. She turned to face him with a glare. “I wanted to fuck. Isn’t that why you ask to meet me Lex? Because you want to get off. So I can scratch an itch that Lana simply won’t.”

His angry expression suddenly changed into no expression at all. “Chloe-”

She was shaking, burning with anger. “Do you truly believe that this thing between us can go on after you’re married?”

He didn’t answer and her eyes widened in surprise. “Oh my god!” She whispered sitting up. “I cannot believe you.” She murmured, bending down to reach for her clothes. She could feel the familiar pain start to resurface and she swallowed back the lump in her throat.

“Chloe?” Lex asked softly. “Where are you going?”

“Home.” She answered shortly. She pulled her blouse over her head, crying out in surprise when he suddenly grabbed her and pinned her to the bed. She struggled against him for a moment, sighing when he tightened his hold on her. “Let me go.”

He only smiled down at her. “No.” He said very softly. “Not until you stop acting like a psycho.”

She glared up at him as she tried to free her arms from his strong grip. “Lex I swear to god if you don’t let me go I’ll scream.”

He raised an eyebrow. “And who will hear you? You must’ve forgotten that we’re eighty floors up.”

“Let go!” She screamed, but he only tightened his hold.

“No,” He said simply. “Now are you going to stop and listen to me?”

She stopped struggling at the amused expression on his face. “I hate you.”

His expression turned serious at those words. “Maybe.” he said. He paused for a moment before speaking. “How do you feel about Mexico?”

She stared at him for a long moment before rolling her eyes. “What does Mexico have to do with anything?”

“I have business to attend to there.” He explained. “I’d like for you to join me.”

She stared at him as if he had two heads. “What?”

He smiled slowly at her. “Mexico. I’d like you to come.”

Her mouth opened to respond, but no sound came out.

He frowned down at her, his expression slowly becoming guarded. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Because you’re insane.” She answered. She slowly shook her head at him. “Why do you want me to go?”

“Because I’d like your company.” He answered, his face honest and open. He paused for a long moment. “I won’t beg-Please join me?” He asked.

Her eyes widened in surprise. “Wow,” She murmured. “I’d never thought I’d hear the word please pass through your lips.”

He shrugged. “I’m compromising today.” He cleared his throat. “So what do you say Chloe?”

The earnest look on his face seemed odd to her and she sighed. She couldn’t even believe she was even considering this. She glanced down at his hands, noticing they had loosened their previous tight grip. She shrugged out of his grip, sitting up and crossing her arms as she did. “When?”

He smiled slightly. “Tomorrow.”

Her eyes widened again. “Tomorrow?” She asked incredulously. She shook her head slowly. “I can’t, I have my internship.”

He smirked. “You only go in three days a week and its voluntary.”

Her eyes narrowed at the knowledge that he knew her schedule. “How do you-” she trailed off with a shake of her head. “I don’t want to know.” She glanced away from him her thoughts turning. She knew she shouldn’t agree to this, but the thought of having time alone away from Kansas. “What do I tell Lois?” She asked out loud.

“Nothing.” He said as if it was simple. “Just meet me here at six in the morning and we’ll go.”

She bit her lip as she considered his request. “This is crazy.”

He smiled “Isn’t it?”

She shook her head. “I can’t believe I’m about to agree to this.” She glanced up at him rolling her eyes at the knowing smile on his face. “I still hate you.”

He chuckled slightly. “That’s good to know.”

TBC
    Last edited by Julie; 21st November 2012 at 09:54. Reason: Added link to missing chapter 4 post :)

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

great update!!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Excellent update!

I was a tad bit surprised that Jimmy saw Chloe and Lex together and that he handled it as well as he did. I like that he was still willing to be friends with Chloe and to listen to her about Lex--very cool.

And I highly approve of how Chloe is dealing with Lex--she is regaining some of her strength. The smutty Chlex moments were just gorgeous, and good for Chloe for letting some of her anger out--I think Lex not only wants to continue sleeping with Chloe, but he wants her in his life iindefinitely.

But the highlight of the story was Lex's asking her to go to Mexico with him--and Chloe agreed to go! Woo Hoo--now they can be alone together, all the time. This will be the moment of truth for their relationship.

And of course Lex knows her schedule--the man's in love with her--he probably has a whole host of Chloe facts at his disposal.

I just hope that it is in Mexico that Lex realizes that it's Chloe he wants to spend the rest of his life with and not the Lang.

Please update again as soon as you can
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information