+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Acts (NC-17)

Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *Chapter 3 updated 6/19/07*

Oh man, I love this story.

Sometimes I'm just an angst girl, and I have to say that this scenario appeals to me.

In fact, I've been on pins and needles waiting for Chloe to decide she's really done with Lex and pull a disappearing act. Then we'd get to see some obsessive, possessive Lex doing anything and everything in his power to find Chloe and bring her back.

But then this got me thinking -

As similar as they were, they were still on two different worlds. Things were only going to get much worse, that he knew.

He wasn’t letting her go though. He was selfish that way.

So, what if Lex is the one responsible for her "disappearing". I mean if he finds out her plans to leave him? If he finds out she's desperate he might get all preemptive.

After all, there has been much speculation about how far a creepy, obsessive Lex might go.

But booooooooooy, would Chloe whoop his ass. lololol

Man, you've made me all edge of my seaty. I can't wait for more of this excellent story.

*chants quietly* angst angst angst angst angst angst

Subtle, huh?

~Sarah~

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skauble View Post
    So, what if Lex is the one responsible for her "disappearing". I mean if he finds out her plans to leave him? If he finds out she's desperate he might get all preemptive.

After all, there has been much speculation about how far a creepy, obsessive Lex might go.

*chants quietly* angst angst angst angst angst angst

Subtle, huh?
    heeee I'd like to throw in my own muttered chants of *chants quietly* angst angst angst angst angst angst to Skauble's 'subliminal' messaging.

I ALSO like the idea of seeing a creepy, obsessed version of Lex who simply takes desperation to new and scary depths. And then seeing Chloe whooping his ass while he's at his scariest moment.

Please update.

So, new chant:
    update - update - update

Please update Soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flower View Post
    So, new chant:
    update - update - update
    heh, it seems like a LOT of us have taken up muttering and chanting for the sake of this fic. Is it possible to have a bunch of obsessively monosyllabic people committed to a mental institute as a group? hmmm, probably not, otherwise every boy-band in the world would have had a padded room to themselves.

I was just reading something about the difference between casual sex and intimate sex, and how the two of them might seem similar in all the 'fun' kind of ways, they have some very fundamental differences. When you fuck a person, you leave them feeling fucked, but when you make love to a person, they leave feeling loved.

Lex has been spending all his time making Chloe feel fucked (literally and figuratively) instead of loved and cherished the way she deserves to be... The stupid bastard! He really should know better. I'm not going to say that Chloe is doing the same to Lex, because SHE'S not the one who's engaged to Lana!

please update soon. Can we get to Lex suffering? I want to see him in abject misery, and desperate to bring Chloe back into his life again... by any means necessary...

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post
    Lex has been spending all his time making Chloe feel fucked (literally and figuratively) instead of loved and cherished the way she deserves to be... The stupid bastard! He really should know better. I'm not going to say that Chloe is doing the same to Lex, because SHE'S not the one who's engaged to Lana!

please update soon. Can we get to Lex suffering? I want to see him in abject misery, and desperate to bring Chloe back into his life again... by any means necessary...
    I must agree! Lex is a selfisch basterd who thinks he can just fuck one woman and be engaged to the other. And the minute Chloe is going to end it, is the same minute all the fusses in Lex's head will explode. He can't live without her. But what means he will use to keep her in his life?
    I mean, Chloe ísn't going to accept being kept like some woman in a cave somewhere. Way too smart.

So Lex, what ye gonna do when lonliness is comin' for you?

*Continue chant*
    Update - update - update

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flower View Post
    So, new chant:
    update - update - update

Please update Soon!!!
    update - update - update update - update - update update - update - update

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...

Quote Originally Posted by xxasaxx View Post
    thats so funny, i clicked on this thread to merely post *exactlY* what xxasaxx has just said..

please?--(ok thats new)
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Excellent update....more please.

oh dear GOD, please update!!!! I'm seriously missing this fic, and I need to know what kind of steps this messed up, twisted version of Chlex is going to take. We have barely seen the tip of the iceberg of the cold, obsessiveness, creepy, stalker-style atrocities that Lex is capable of, and I. Want. More!!! I want to see Lex reach down deep and pull out every bit of desperate darkness that lies within... I want to see it directed at bringing Chloe into his life, and then I want to see Chloe beat the living hell out of him for trying to coerce her.

Please update, pretty please? with a cherry on top?

heh, cherries are too nice a visual to use for this fic... how about a grenade pin?

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *Chapter 4 updated 7/20/07*

Chloe is going to have to find a better man than Jimmy if she ever wants to get over Lex.

She should have told Lana then and there why she didn't want to be her Maid of Honor. Ruined Lana's perfect world, but then Lana would get to be the victim and yeah she is but I don't want her getting all the sympathy.

I don't get Lex. If he wants more with Chloe, then why not ditch Lana. She can't be helpful to him in any way. It can't be like he wants a safety net in case Chloe says no. It's not cool whether you are a backup or the guy has a backup for you because it ultimately means that he either doesn't really want you or is not sure about the relationship. He's got to know that Chloe's pushing him away because he's still with Lana. Stupid Lex cannot be with Chloe until he loses Lana. I will not allow it. Yeah, I have no power in this story, but I can throw a tantrum until he does.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information