+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Acts (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *New Fic*

This is going to have so much trouble but it's so compelling that I can't stop reading it.

What is wrong with Lex? Does he honestly like Lana and just loves sex with Chloe? Or does he have his stupid plans that he doesn't want to give up?

I like this because Chloe has no disillusions that Lex is really in love with her and is just biding some time for some reason with Lana until he leaves her for Chloe. She knows that this started because of sex and believes that it is still sex to Lex. Even though he does seem to be trying to be romantic under the radar. She also feels guilty and weird about what is going on and she wants to end it, so good for her. I hope she does and can stick to staying away from Lex while he is with Lana. Because while she may think that Lex doesn't have true feelings for her, I can't drop the idea that he might (hopeless romantic doesn't come close to describing how naive I am). So maybe if he doesn't have anything with Chloe, he'll realize just how bad his life would be with Lana and will dump her all together.

Mindy

Cool Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *New Fic*

Awesome Start!

Love your idea!

Can't wait for more!

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lj715 View Post
    WOW!!!!!! What an excellent start. I love it & hate both @ the same time. I hope they can be together before it's too late. Too destructive. Need more!!!!!

i completely agree! also need more!

The raunchy intensity of the sex was well done. You made it work and it was smoooking. Sometimes I find in some fics the authors make the sex happen in plot too soon w/out the motivation/drive emotion to validate the intense sexual connection. You have written the smut so well the energy/desire/lust is powerful and authentic and the reader is swept up into the quest much like the characters for satisfaction. Poor Chloe. Dagney

Thumbs up Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *New Fic*

That was a great great start. I can't wait to how they confront each others feelings. Looking forward to the next update.

What an utterly fantastic beginning.

Absolutely Fantastic. This is the first new fic that has got me really excited in a long tome. i'm really looking forward to more!!! Please, please please update soon

-K-

NS Full Member

I love the start can't wait to read more soon!!!!!

NS Junior Member

This is an interesting take on Lex and Chloe's relationship. I love it....can't wait for more.... update soon.

Unhealthy as this relationship is, I like it. I realize where Chloe's coming from and from the moment I read that Lex wanted to break their normal schedule I knew that he's probably down that same road.

I really want Chloe to be in a happy and healthy relationship, angst can only carry you so far. But then again, when you're in love with someone, just a little something of them is almost enough to carry you through rather than being without them entirely.

Beautiful beginning and I can't wait for more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information