+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Acts (NC-17)

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...

Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *Chapter 5 updated 8/19/07*

2 chapters... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th october 16th

its almost enough to warrant myself a holiday and spend the day in absorbing the new chappies..

THANX kimbo for the news!!
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    First Verizon told me september 28th. then they told me october 2nd, then they told me October 16th! so i won't have any internet until that day. fortuantely i got to work on two chapters of Disappearing acts and already have a new chapter of Elle Est Digne. So pleaseeee just wait a little bit longer?

and its damn you DSL!!!!!!
    Got it.... So it's Damn you, Verizon DSL!!!! I'll start creating petitions to have that company boycotted. I guarantee that they will get zero business in Dubai... Actually, I don't think they provide services in Dubai, but it's the principle that counts

I look forward to seeing those two new delicious chapters of Disappearing Acts... And perhaps, by 16th October, those two chapters will have turned into three? It seems like you have momentum going for you over there, Kimbo. Utilize it

Yay!! I can't wait to read the new chapters...I'm so happy!

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

please continue i love this story and can't wait to find out what happens next.

oneee more day!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

woo hoo, the time for a Kimbo-updates is coming closer

I look forward to seeing the flood of new chapters for this wonderful and interesting story. Let's make Lex suffer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post
    Let's make Lex suffer!!!

But isn't everybody looking forward to that?

Quote Originally Posted by flower View Post
    But isn't everybody looking forward to that?
    LOL! I know... Making Lex suffer is a favourite past-time amongst most Smallville fanfic authors. But I like to say that, unlike AlMiles, we like to make Lex suffer so that he can learn and grow from the experience, and ultimately achieve a greater understanding on life, peace, love and happiness. We make Lex suffer cause we love him so much (and it's kind of fun to see him humbled and groveling for forgiveness, LOL!)

But I do NOT know what special, sick, sadistic pleasure AlMiles get from making Lex (and ALL the SV characters) keep committing the same circle of mistakes over and OVER again in a mindless repetitive fashion without letting them grow beyond such behaviour. *phew* sorry, I just had to get that rant out of the way.

DO update soon, Kimbo. I'd love to see what's happened since Lex proposed a weekend away from his fiance to engage in sordid sexplay with another woman. I'm still so damned angry at the bastard, not only for stringing Chloe along, but also for cheating on Lana... she's might be annoying and even flighty, but she doesn't deserve this. Let's. Make. Him. Suffer!

soon?

pleeease? i love ure fic.. its hot and so emotionally charged...

Kill Lana

Re: Disappearing Acts (NC-17) *Chapter 6 and 7 updated 10/16/07*

Oh boy is it good to be back. Here's two chapters that i hope you all enjoy.

P.S. DSL sucks!

Author's Note: i have decided that these two chapters shoud have a slightly lighter side of the story since there's been so much angst...of course it won't last so...enjoy it while u can

Chapter Six

Chloe packed and unpacked her clothes five times this morning. She had woken up, with a large heap of regret hanging on her shoulders. She had no clue why she had agreed to go on this trip with Lex.

Perhaps she was insane, or perhaps the mere thought of spending so much time alone with him excited her more than she cared to admit. She paused in her packing as she once again thought about all what she had done.

She was out of her mind.

Groaning to herself, she once again unpacked her clothes before packing them again. She was going to be late. Lex was going to be annoyed.

She smiled at the prospect. She was glad Lois was out on an assignment. She didn’t think she could handle lying to her cousin this early in the morning, especially when she wasn’t even sure what she’d agreed to in the first place. Sighing to herself, she closed her suitcase and reached for her jacket, purse and laptop bag. She placed the small note she wrote for Lois onto her pillow.

Taking a deep breath, she hurried out of her apartment and towards insanity.

Chloe arrived twenty minutes late, and was annoyed that Lex didn’t look annoyed. He’d actually looked surprised that she even showed at all.

“You came.” He stated, his voice betraying the surprise his face showed.

Chloe shifted from foot to foot as they both stood in the middle of the living room. She tried to ignore how his expression made her stomach do flip flops. She also tried to ignore how good he looked dressed in casual light clothing. Tried to ignore the other fact that he actually good looked wearing anything, or nothing at all.

“Yes,” She said, keeping her voice neutral. “Are we leaving now?”

Lex nodded and stepped forward. “Of course,” He said, reaching for her bags, his hand sliding against her own as he reached for her suitcase. “Lets get your things stored in the truck.”

She frowned. “Truck?”

“We’re driving?” She asked as she watched Lex place her bags in the back of his black Yukon.

Lex gave her an amused smile. “Yes,” He said as if it was a normal everyday thing. “We are.”

Chloe blinked up at him. “To Mexico?”

His smile widened slightly. “Its only a twenty two hour drive Chloe.”

She gave him an incredulous look. “So why can’t we just fly over there?”

“Because I prefer to drive.” He answered cryptically. He shrugged slightly. “Unless the thought of sharing such a small space with me for a couple of hours bothers you so much?”

She only shrugged slightly. “Just don’t see much point to so much idle time if we’re not going to have sex.” She turned away from him and made her way toward the passenger seat, ignoring the deep frown he gave her.

Chloe didn’t think things could be more awkward for her. They had been driving for three hours ,and they still hadn’t said a word to each other. Not that she was ready to host an open forum, but things wasn’t always so quiet between the two of them. Their was always a level of comfort when it came to talking to Lex, but now.

She glanced in his direction, unsurprised to see he was concentrated on the road, obviously not thinking about striking up a conversation. Shaking her head she reached for her laptop bag and opened it up. If she was going to be bored out of her mind, she mind as well get some work done.

She was twenty minutes into typing her article when he said something.

“What are you typing?”

She glanced up at him. “Just something for work.”

“Another article?” He asked.

“Uh huh.” She answered.

“What about?”

She continued typing. “Nothing important.”

He frowned with a sigh. “Chloe-”

“Why did you bring me on this trip?” She asked suddenly.

Lex smiled softly. “I already told you why Chloe.” He glanced at her before glancing back out onto the road.

She shook her head. “No, you didn’t.” She saved her work and closed her laptop. “I want to know why.” She pushed.

His smile widened as he pulled into a seven eleven. “I’ll tell you later.” He murmured, turning the engine off.

Chloe glared at him as he slid from the car and made his way into the store. She let out the breath she’d been holding and frowned deeply. What the hell did that mean anyway? Why was he playing games with her when she so obviously wasn’t in the mood for it.

Sighing to herself, she slid out of the car and glanced around, the sign across the street letting her know that they were in Kansas City. She buttoned up the small sweater she had on as the cold morning air hit her skin. She glanced up at the sky, frowning at the dark gray clouds moving in. She could feel the Goosebumps forming on her legs, and she cursed herself for wearing a dress. She turned and made her way toward the store, grumbling to herself at how the weather matched her mood perfectly.

She glanced up as she entered the store, glaring at Lex’s back, who stood speaking to the cashier, before making her way to the back to use the bathroom. Once she finished in the bathroom, she browsed the isle of the store, picking up a few magazines, the newspaper, two bagels, a banana and some orange juice as she went. She made her way over toward the register and placed everything down onto the counter. She smiled at the cashier before glaring at Lex who raised an eyebrow at her.

“You’re being evasive on purpose.” She commented before she turned and left the store, leaving behind a bewildered Lex.

She made her way back toward the truck, glancing up at the sky as thunder was sounded. It was going to storm. She slid into the car and glanced over at his phone as it began to ring.

“Nell.” She muttered. She frowned and rolled her eyes. Nell had been pushing Lana toward Lex since high school, that social climbing nosy bitch.

Seeing Nell’s name alerting Lex’s cell phone of her phone call cruelly reminded Chloe of how fucked up this situation was. She had no business being here with him. She frowned in disgust at herself and her weakness for him.

She glanced up as he slid back into the car. “It look likes its going to storm.” He commented, placing her bag of goodies into her lap. He glanced over at her and frowned. “What is it now?”

She glared briefly at him before opening up her bag and pulling out her bagel. “What makes you think something’s wrong?”

He shrugged. “Oh I don’t know. Maybe it’s the frown lines in your forehead. I don’t recall them being that deep before.”

She swallowed the piece of bagel she’d eaten. “They were, you just haven’t been looking close enough.”

He made a weary sound. “Chloe-”

“Nothing is wrong Lex. Can we just go please before-” She trailed off as his phone rang again.

Both of their eyes slid toward his phone, and Chloe didn’t really have to look to see who was calling him again. She watched as he picked it up and sent it to voicemail.

Feeling a sudden loss of appetite, she put her food away. She glanced over at him as he started up the truck and pulled out of the small parking lot. She crossed her arms in front of her chest as she once again questioned her sanity.

She sighed to herself as the storm began to pick up. The phone rang again and she stared at it, her eyes narrowing. Why was Nell calling him so many fucking? times anyway? Didn’t she get the point of him sending her call straight to voicemail This was her time with Lex before he was officially taken away from her and she was not going to let some money hungry freak like Nell interrupt it. Before she knew what she was doing she reached for it, rolled down her window and threw it out onto the road.

The car physically slowed and Chloe could only stare out the window in shock.

“Chloe?” Lex said slowly.

“Yes?” She asked, her voice shaking slightly.

“Did you just throw my phone out of the window?”

“I think I did.” She said, her voice surprised.

He slowly pulled over and put the car into park. He turned to face her. “You know if you didn’t want to hear the phone I could’ve just turned it off.”

She glared at him, hating the expression on his face. He looked confused; looked at her as if she were crazy. “That’s not why I threw it out of the window.”

He blinked at her. “Okay,” He said. “Then why?”

She only shrugged. “I don’t-I don’t even know what the big deal is. I know you carry two phones with you everywhere you go.”

He raised an eyebrow at her. “That’s not the point.”

She frowned. “There’s a point?”

He shook his head with a small laugh. “You’re insane.”

She kissed him. It was the only thing she could thing she could think of doing on the account of his face being so close to hers and she certainly couldn’t explain away throwing his phone out of the window without sounding like a jealous psycho.

It only took a moment for Lex to respond to her kiss. His hands came up to cup her face and he angled his head to the side to deepen the kiss.

Her mouth slid open and she sighed as his tongue touched hers. She gripped his shirt in her hands, sitting up straighter so that she could move onto her knees. She straddled his waist, smiling to herself at his gasp of surprise. She broke the frantic kiss and moved her lips down his neck. His hands roamed down her back to her ass and he squeezed.

“Chloe-” He breathed, and she could hear the need in his voice.

She could feel it too, could feel the hardness pressing up against her covered crotch. She moved against him and bit his neck, smiling at his groan. “Condom?” She whispered into his ear.

She pulled away when he didn’t answer right away, and she watched as he swallowed and pointed over his shoulder.

“Its in my bag. Which is in the-”

“Trunk.” She finished for him. She reached over into her seat for her purse. She quickly unzipped it and reached inside. She ripped one from the pack of five she had and presented it with a triumphant smile.

Lex plucked it from her fingers and quickly opened it with his teeth. She lifted herself up and watched as he undid his belt and his pants with quick precision. She helped him slide the condom on before twisting her body to get out of her underwear.
    She slid them down her hips, past her thighs and down to her ankles, lifting her left leg to push them off. She twisted back around to look down at him, smiling slightly at his dazed expression. She shifted closer, rising up slight so she could slowly sink down onto his cock.

“Yes.” They both hissed.

She placed her hands onto his shoulders as she leaned down to kiss him again. Their mouths moved against each other slowly. She pulled away from their kiss and nibbled behind his ear the way she knew he enjoyed.

If it was even possible, he hardened inside her more.

“Ride me.” He murmured against her mouth.

It started to rain even harder.

Chloe did as requested, lifting her hips, she slowly settled down. She carefully watched his expression, biting her lip as he met her gaze levelly. She lifted her hips again, letting go the moan that escaped her lips.

She wanted to laugh at the fact that they were fucking in a car. Well, a truck. She moved against him faster, a small giggle escaping her lips.

Lex eyed her strangely before he too laughed, his laughed turning into a choked groan when she rolled her hips.

“Oh fuck.” She breathed. She moved against him harder as she felt the familiar tingling begin in her stomach. She squeezed his shoulders as she moved harder against him, her breath coming out in harsh pants against his mouth.

Her eyes slid closed as she felt him move against her, his own groan signaling his own release.

She shuddered against him and slumped forward, her face burying itself into his throat as she did. She sighed as she felt his arms wrap around her waist hesitantly.

They were both silent, the only sound being made was their heavy breathing and the soft pitter patter of the rain outside.

“It still doesn’t explain why you threw my phone out of the window.” Lex said, sounding breathless.

She slowly sat up, reaching around to unwrap his arms from around her waist. She slid off of his lap, holding in her moan at the loss of contact. She slid back into her seat and bent over to reach for her underwear. She avoided his gaze as she slowly slid into her underwear, listening as he fixed his own clothes. She glanced over just in time to see him rolling down the window to toss the condom out.

He met her gaze as he rolled the window back up, his eyes soft and amused. She hated it.

“Sorry about the phone.” She muttered.

He smiled at her. “I have a spare.”

She turned away from him, more annoyed that he wasn’t pushing for a reason from her than the reason she threw the phone out of the window. She shook her head, maybe she was insane. She could feel Lex’s eyes still on her and she felt herself grow even more tense.

“We better go,” she muttered. “The storm is slowing down.”

Chapter 7

They arrived in Dallas Texas at seven in the evening and Chloe was surprised at Lex’s choice of hotel. It was a little out of the way hotel called Rancho Cactus.

“Fitting name.” She murmured as they made their way through the lobby toward the front desk.

“Hello.” Lex greeted the old woman, who’s name tag read Edith, behind the desk.

“Hello,” she greeted back with a small smile. “welcome to Rancho Cactus, do you have a reservation?”

“No.” Lex said, glancing at Chloe who was looking around the lobby with curiosity. “I’d like a room please.”

She nodded and began to type into the computer’s system. “Would you like a queen or king size bed for you and your wife.”

Chloe’s head shot up to look at Lex, who seemed frozen by the question.

“I’m not his wife.” She explained quickly. She held up her left hand. “See? No ring. So, no I’m not his wife.”

Edith glanced back at Lex who stared down at Chloe with a deep frown. “So, a double then.”

Chloe could always tell when Lex was angry ,and it always amused her how he would try and pretend that he wasn‘t. It wasn’t the obvious seething anger that his very short temper had no problem showing to his adversaries so that they could cower from his mere presence. It was the other type of anger the quiet huffy anger that made him seem more girly than a Luthor. She would always notice how his left eye would twitch, or the way he wouldn’t look her in the eye when she asked a question.

“So,” She started as they both made their way toward their room. “What time are we leaving tomorrow?”

“Eight in the morning.” He answered, staring a the wall.

Chloe smiled to herself as the elevator doors chimed open. She followed him down the hall towards their room, glancing at the hotel cactus art that hung on the wall.

“The art is nice. They’re keeping up with the theme don’t you think?”

“Yes.” Lex answered shortly. He slid the key card into the door.

Chloe’s smile widened. She had no idea why he was so bitchy all of a sudden, but she really didn’t care. She stepped around him and into the room, pausing to look around. The desk and chair were both in shape of a cactus and she idly wondered how they were able to procure such beautiful furniture.

“At least the bed isn’t shape like a cactus.” She commented while she placed her suitcase onto the bed she chose. She glanced over at Lex when he didn’t respond to her somewhat witty comment with one of his own. She frowned when she noticed he had his back to her. She plopped onto the bed and kicked off of her shoes. “Can you believe that lady down there?”

“Hmm.” He said, reaching down to pull his shirt over his head.

“I mean, thinking we’re married.” She shook her head. “That’s absurd.” She glanced over at him when he didn’t respond. Her frown deepened as she stared at his back, which looked incredibly tense. “Lex?”

He seemed to snap out of the intense daze he had currently been in. He shook his head and folded the shirt he held before reaching for his toiletries bag. “I’m going to take a shower.” He muttered walking past her.

She watched as he closed the door. She stared at the closed door for a long moment before shaking her head. She reached for the remote and switched on the television. She channel surfed, stopping on a horror movie. She turned the volume down low and tossed the remote to the side. “At least the television isn’t shaped like a cactus.” She muttered to herself.

“Don’t…have to...no!”

Chloe’s eyes slid open as she heard the quiet but strong shout. She sat up and her gaze slid toward Lex. She watched as his body convulsed and his hands twisted into the sheets. He muttered words, his voice sounding as if he were in pain.

She slid out of her bed and made her way toward his own, but before she could reach him, he bolted upright in bed, gasping for breath. She carefully sat next to him, watching as he looked around their room, his eyes wild with fear. She reached out to touch him, pausing with a frown when he flinched away from her.

“Lex?” She said quietly. “Are you alright?”

He shook his head once and turned to look at her, focusing bleary eyes on her. “Chloe?”

She nodded and reached over to switch the lamp on. “Yeah its me.” She said quietly. “Are you okay?” She repeated.

“I‘m fine.” He answered.

She noticed the dullness in his tone. The whiteness of his knuckles as he gripped the fabric. She also noticed the tremor in his voice suggesting otherwise.

She slowly wrapped her hand around his arm, and her frown deepened. “Lex.” She repeated slowly. “You’re shaking.”

He removed her hand from his arm. “The pills in my bag.” He said quietly. “Can you get them for me?”

She nodded silently and slid off of the bed. She quickly unzipped his bag and searched through his clothes. “I don’t see-” She trailed off as she unzipped the side pockets and reached inside and pulled out a small bottle.

She read the bottle, her eyes widening slightly as she read what the pills were. Shaking her surprise, she closed his bag and slid back onto the bed. She handed him the bottle and reached for the bottle of water beside his bed.

He took the water from her hands with a quiet thanks.

She watched as he popped two pills into his mouth and took a small sip of water. “Are you sure you’re-”

“I’m fine.” He cut in softly.

“Okay.” She said. She bit her lip. “But-I mean that was some dream you were having. With the screaming and the moaning-” She trailed off at his glare. “Why are you taking Tofranil?”

“That’s really non of your business.” He answered shortly.

Her worried frown turned into a glare. “Fine.” She murmured. She slid off of his bed and turned her back to him before he could see her hurt expression. “Try to keep the noise down to a minimum please.” She murmured before sliding back into back, keeping her back to him.

The room was quiet for a long moment, and all she could do was lie there. She hated the fact that he didn’t want to tell her what was bothering him. She hated it even more that she cared. She knew he was stubborn and she knew he didn’t like anyone seeing him look so vulnerable. She had never seen Lex look so shaken up before, so afraid. She shuddered to think what could make a man like Lex lose control.

“The pills help me sleep through the night.” He said quietly. “Do you know how many causalities there were on black Thursday?”

The numbers surfaced into Chloe’s mind and she winced internally. She turned to look at him, already knowing where this was going. She remembered witnessing and experiencing the destruction Zod had caused after taking over Lex’s body and she could tell by the worn expression on his face what it was he was thinking.

“That wasn’t you Lex.”

He sighed as he shook his head. “You know I keep trying to tell myself that, but my mind doesn’t seem to want to comprehend that.”

She sat up as she looked him over. “That bad dream was about Zod wasn’t it?”

He looked down at his hands. “It wasn’t a dream Chloe, it was a memory.”

“Oh.” was all she could say.

“About two weeks later was when I started realizing the effects of the aftermath. I started having these dreams which grew more violent each night. I would wake up and I’d feel as if I-” he trailed off and shook his head. “I don’t like feeling out of control. I fucking hate feeling helpless.”

Before she could think about what she was doing, she slid out of her bed again and sat next to him. “You felt violated.” She said with a wry smile.

Despite himself Lex returned her smile. “Strangely enough, you’re right.”

She nodded. “Of course. I mean I was possessed by a century old witch before so I know the feeling.”

He chuckled with a shake of his head. “How is that the same?”

“Hey,” she smiled. “We were both possessed by unnatural beings. I say that’s pretty much the same.”

He smiled. “Thank you, Chloe.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” she lied. “But you’re welcome.” She was surprised at the relief she felt as she realized how relaxed he had become. She lifted his covers and slid into bed next to him.

He eyed her carefully, his expression tense. “You don’t have to-”

“I want to.” She murmured pushing up against his side. She pressed her cold feet against his leg. “ Besides, my feet are cold over there.”

They both settled down onto the pillows and she reached over to switch the lamp off. She stiffened when she felt his arm wrap around her waist. She forced herself to relax when he slowly pulled her back against his chest. She frowned as she realized he was still shivering slightly. She placed her hand on top of his own and squeezed.

TBC

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information