+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sex, Ghosts, and Videotape (NC-17)

Sex, Ghosts, and Videotape (NC-17)

Title: Sex, Ghosts, and Videotape (NC-17)
    Author: Scorch
    Email: Miss_Incongito3@hotmail.com
    Rating: Duh!
    Category: Humour/Smut.
    Content: Chlexy goodness.
    Summary: Does a PWP need a plot?
    Disclaimer: If I owned them, I'd have a car collection to make Lex jealous. I don't own them and so I'm living vicariously through the Bald One. *sigh*
    Distribution: NS, anyplace else, just ask and you can have.
    Notes: I apologise if my smat is a tad rusty, but my dirty lil mind has been occupied with vampiric bets, evil twins, and a Goblin King threatening to throw poor Sarah into the Bog. Enjoy!!
    Notes 2: I was alerted by Sabrina (Somethingeasy) that I had used some dialogue from a fic I'd helped with some time ago. I tried to edit the fic the other day, but my edits hadn't taken. Since I lost the edit, I've deleted to rewrite said editing. No need to re-reply to this. Hugs, S xxx

It'd been a stupid, dumb comment that put her in this mess. One single idiotic remark by Clark had her cowering in both excitement and terror. Sure, the corner wall was hard and uncomfortable, sure the floor was not the greatest of places to be, but she was so not moving an inch.

A floorboard creaked and she froze for a second before hiding her face in the collar of her sweater, trying her damndest to stifle the delirious giggling bubbling up. Oh so carefully, she lowered the sweater and peeked over the fluffy red material, wide green eyes scanned the empty room, pupils decreasing in relief.

The whole thing was stupid, really. She was here to snoop and investigate, yet was hiding in a freaking corner of an empty study in big, eerie castle like a wuss, but she couldn't quite bring herself to move. She could handle meteor mutants and Lana Lang, but could she hell handle a ghost. It was, in a word, ridiculous.

One hand continued to lower the sweater and while the other picked up her camcorder, thumb on the playback button. She wasn't entirely sure what she wanted more. Something on there or something not.

She pressed the shiny silver button, eyes fixed on the LCD screen. She captured the noisy floorboard, but nothing else. No orbs, foggy mists, or ghostly arms and legs, nothing but the sight of the camera meeting floor.

Hm. Maybe she was in the wrong part of the castle.

She squealed, dropping the camera once more when the sound of what seemed to be fingernails scraping across a textured surface. Her hands went to her ears and eyes snapped shut. God, she soooo didn't want to see bony, corpsy fingers come her way.

Damn! A noise like that and she forgot to press record. In order to press record, she would have open her eyes and remove hands from ears, but the noise hadn't stopped.

What if something did happen and she missed it?

Easing one beady little eye open, Chloe peered round the study, cursing herself for having the good sense to turn off the light before beginning on her quest. There were no skeleton fingers and so she eased open her other eye, slowly removing her hands. The noise was coming from her left.

She bit her lip, tears of adrenalin stung her eyelids as she dared herself to look in that direction. Phew! It was only tree branches knocking against the window.

God, what was she? A reporter or a mouse? Tree branches indeed!

She gave her head a shake and reached for her poor camera, setting it to record. Once done, she uncurled her cowering self in preparation to relocate to a different part of the castle, making sure there were no signs she'd been in there.

Turning the camera to her face, "Okay," Chloe stated, careful to keep her face free of any and all terror. "Barring a creaky floorboard and tree branches on a window, my hour vigil in the study has proved fruitless. I will now relocate to a different section of the castle, see if there is more success to be had."

She headed for the door, stopping when a whisper of cool air blew across the nape of her neck. Oh God! Something was behind her. Since she was too cowardly to turn around, she used a quaking hand to point the camera over her shoulder, trying her best not to whimper.

She looked at the screen, seeing nothing but the large, empty room. She really needed to get a hold of herself if she was to continue.

Chloe turned round and focused her nervous gaze in the direction of the cool air now blowing on her cheek. A huge sigh of relief came when she spotted the faint outline of the airconditioning thingy. There were no ghostly lips. Good. She could finally get on with the mission.

She reached the door after an eternity of being frozen on the spot and quietly opened it, popping her head out into the hallway to check for a clear coast. Hell only knew what Lex would think if her caught her hunting for spirits. The mere thought of it brought a wave of shame and embarrassment down, and her cheeks burned a pretty red.

She hadn't dared ask him if she could ghost hunt in his house. It just seemed too stupid, childish in fact, which was why she was creeping from room to room on her tippy toes. She didn't think he would mind her doing this, but she hadn't wanted to see that look on his face.

The look in question was the same look she got from the rest of the world when she wanted to do something abnormal. Besides, it wasn't like she was snooping for dirt or going through his personal files, so she wasn't doing any harm by snooping for spooks.

The camera was back at her face. "I'm now in the main hall outside of the study. I'm going to wander up and down for an hour, after which my feet will hurt, but will hopefully have some hardcore evidence."

Chloe began a leisurely walk down the main hallway, pretending not to use the camera as a night light. Oh for God's sake, Sullivan, she thought. You're nineteen, not five. Act like it.

She passed by another door and a quick looky loo through the glass told her it was what Lex called a living room. That could be the next port of call. A living room would have had living people in there at some point, so if any Luthor ancestor was going to be anywhere, it would be in the living room.

It occurred to her she was looking for dead people in a living room. The amusement was fast chased away by the sound of footsteps. Not heavy footsteps, but slow, even ones that sent a chill down her spine. Gulping, she put the camera over her shoulder and looked at the view screen.

God, don't let there be anyone there! God, do let there be anyone there! She didn't care who it was, just as long as it was somebody. Hell, she'd greet Lionel with open arms and a sloppy kiss. She doubted he'd ever been greeted with open arms and sloppy, noisy smooch before, so she made a mental to do that one day just to see his expression.

Imagining it had her sniggering. Okay, she had no time to stand around. She had a castle to investigate and a ghost to find.

Speaking of ghostly goings on made her realise the footsteps had stopped. A stupid, irritating whimper escaped her throat as she willed herself to look at the screen. The camera light was good, but not so good that it reached the entire hallway, thus the only way to find out if there was or wasn't anyone there was to go down and see for herself.

Yeah, like that was gonna happen.

Chloe kept one eye on the viewer and one eye in front of her, all senses were at Defcon. It was amazing how she could multitask so many things at once. Keeping a calm and steady pace, not shrieking or screaming in anyway, while trying to resist the urge to sing nursery rhymes and avoid any security cameras at the same time.

"I deserve a freaking medal," she muttered. "Or figure out how to bottle my immense multitasking skills and sell it."

There they were again. The slow, even footsteps that sent a chill down her spine were back and they were a lot closer to her this time.

Her knees were knocking as she pointed the camera at her face. "I can hear feet," she spoke, her tone high with exhillerated fright. "Yes, I'm terrified, and no I'm not turning around. I'm going to do what comes naturally and run!"

The footsteps stopped a split second before she ran away, squealing and giggling like a kid. Only when she came to the corridor that would lead to the blessed exit of the castle did she halt. Breathing harshly, Chloe finally worked up the guts to turn around and see if anything was following her.

Nothing but an empty hallway, and she didn't know whether to be glad or not, then something happened to make her world spin. Those slow, even footsteps were faster and heading in her direction.

Oh God! It was running after her!

Screaming like a damned banshee, she took flight and ran until she arrived at a dead end. There was no escape, she was going to be eaten alive or worse, by the great-great-great-great-great second cousin once removed of Lex Luthor.

They had stopped again and again, she relied on her camera viewer to see what/who/it was. A set of brilliant blue eyes greeted her and quite frankly scared the living daylights out of her.

Her heart leapt up into her throat, causing the scream to get stuck in her esophagus, and her lips kind of wobbled.

"Chloe?" At this, Lex found himself being hit by one tiny fist of fury while his ears were assaulted by shrieks of equal fury.

"You scared me, you insensitive jackass!" Punch. "How dare you!" Punch. "I nearly had a heart attack!" Punch punch.

He managed to stop her from GBH charges and couldn't stop the smirk when he felt her racing pulse in her wrist. "What are you doing here at..." He caught a glimpse of the time on her camera. "3 am? More to the point, how did you get here at 3 am?"

Chloe glared up at the bald jerk with hellfire in her eyes. "I snuck in through an open window and what I'm doing here is none of your business." Since it was his home, it technically was his business.

A pale eyebrow arched high. "I think you'll find it's very much my business." When she showed no sign of explaining, "Two minutes, Miss. Sullivan. Unless you want a career as jailbird."

Half of her allotted time was spent in silence as she tried to think of a way that wouldn't leave her looking like a gullible fool.

"One minute."

"Clark said you said the place was haunted. There. End of story. Can you please hurry up and get The Look over with? I... Why are you looking at me like that?" It was a look, but not The Look.

Lex felt the corners of his mouth twitch, but valiantly fought against it. "So you decided to break into my home..."

"Your memory going, old man? There was no breaking, only entering."

"And hunt for ghosts at 3 am?"

She crossed her arms over her chest in classic defense. "So what if I am?"

"Do you always answer a question with a question?"

"Why so curious?" This was good. She could worm her way out of her situation with a bit of tricky verbal warfare.

"You're the one here at 3 am. Shouldn't I ask you that?"

"If I'm here at 3 am?" She blinked oh so innocently.

His eyes narrowed and she knew he'd caught onto her little diverting tactic. "Don't you know what curiosity does to cats?"

Chloe shrugged. "How should I know what curiosity does to felines. It's not as if I am a cat." She paused. "Am I?"

Lex's sour expression told he knew she'd tricked him. Determined not to be beaten, "Are you asking me to make a sound judgement?"

"You don't judge?"

"Doesn't it depend on the person?"

"The recipient or the judge?"

"Shouldn't you be the judge on that?"

"Which one are you?"

Lex smiled. "Am I not a Luthor?"

Chloe had the most innocent expression he'd ever seen. "Who said this has to do with names?"

"What else do you have for me to judge?" His gaze slid down her body and it went in her favour.

"What would warrant you to do such a thing?"

"Are you not worthy of my opinion?" He was definitely smiling now.

"What makes you think I'd set myself up for hearing what I may not like?"

"Opinions are a lot like traps, don't you agree?"

"Are you planning to open one beneath my feet?"

"Afraid you'll walk into it?"

"Why do I feel like a corner at my back?" Chloe murmured, but not quiet enough that he didn't hear it. She slammed her hand over her mouth. Damnit!

Lex grinned victoriously. "Statement, not a question, but kudos."

"I hate you," she said with feigned spite, but smiled anyway. Now for her getaway. "Well, it's been nice chatting with you, but I really should go..." She went to walk past him, but he gracefully swiped her camera from her hand. "Hey! That's mine. Go buy your own."

"I just wanted to see if you saw anything." He hit the playback button and watched her little commentaries, smirking when the camera showed her cowering in a corner of his study. She really was priceless.

Chloe sighed, knowing she wasn't going to get away. "Not a thing. Well, I heard a creaky floorboard and tree branches on a window, then your footsteps behind me, but that's all. It's safe to say your castle remains lifeless. You know what I mean."

"So I can sleep easy?"

"Like a baby," she replied. "Can I have it back?"

"I don't know," Lex mused thoughtfully, his eyes never leaving the screen as the sight of running feet appeared and came accompanied with giggled shrieking. He took it back. She wasn't priceless.

She was a work of art.

"There's still plenty of rooms to investigate. It's not like you to leave a job half done."

Chloe's face clearly showed her confusion. Was he actually offering what she thought he was offering?

"The living room would be a good place," he continued. "There's comforable sitting places and it's warm." As if that wasn't tempting enough, "I keep a coffee maker in there."

Her eyes lit up and her throat became suddenly, unexplainably parched. Must have been all that running that did it. "Lead the way."

Lex fell into step with the little sneak. "Why didn't you just ask if you wanted to ghost hunt? I would have said yes." With restrictions of course.

"I'm tired of people looking on in judgement, making out like I'm some kind of lunatic or something. You've never looked at me like that and I didn't wanna chance it. Plus, you might have said no."

"Thinking you're stupid is the last thing I would do," and the smile he got told him he'd done something right.

Chloe took the offered camera and turned it on herself. "Lex and I are now going to the living room," she explained in the most professional voice she could muster. "We'll be finishing the investigation into the alleged haunting of Luthor castle together. Lex?"

The lens was now on him. Having no clue what she expected, he quirked the corners of his mouth and nodded his greeting.

"Say Hi."

"Hello."

She huffed in exasperation and shook her head, resuming following him toward the destination. She felt better he was here with her, less scared so to speak. Not that she was actually scared before, of course, but it was pretty dark and creepy and quiet.

Once there, he held the door open and purposely went in after her so he could watch her head impersonate an owl. She was about to look his way and Lex ran a hand over his face to smooth the amused smirk forming. It wouldn't do to have her think he was laughing at her.

"This is the fire," Chloe said, filming the hearth. "The sofa. The extremely large and cosy looking sofa that has a seat with my name on it. There's the mini-bar, and finally the huge window overlooking the big, giant lawn. Maybe we'll get lucky and something will happen."

She thought her earlier reactions. "Or maybe we'll get luckier and nothing will happen." The camera was placed on the glass table in front of the unlit fire and set so it got most of the room and now all they had to do was wait for the inevitable.

"Coffee?"

Okay, all they had to do was drink coffee and wait. "Are you making?"

"I never have an uninvited guest make their own coffee."

"Uninvited, huh?" Chloe grinned as she climbed onto the sofa, her fingers linked and arms resting on the back. "You didn't say I couldn't come in."

Lex arched an eyebrow as he flicked the drinks machine into action. "I didn't say you could, and unless the window gave you express permission..." He let his sentence drift off.

She thought for a moment. "I think it actually did. I'm sure I heard my name in this freaky deaky, whispery voice. Chhlllooeee, Chhlllooeee, it said. Come innnn." She paused to take in his expression. "And you're not buying it all, are you?"

"This is Smallville, I'll believe anything you say."

This could be fun. "So," she began casually. "Did you know the sky is really green and the Earth is really square?"

Lex shot her look amused disbelief. "And you really are insane."

"It's Smallville, remember? Anything is possible."

They shared a smile and he held her gaze until she glanced away, blushing. Lex wasn't her friend as such. Sure, they got on well enough and had a fair few things in common, but they never really talked.

She didn't know his simple pleasures in life. How he took his coffee, what his morning ritual consisted of, or...

What was that? There was clicking and a lot of it.

Now that she had somebody with her, Chloe had enough balls to grab her camera and point it at the fire Lex was turning on. Her face showed both disappointment and relief. "Damnit Lex," she huffed. "I thought something was there."

"Sorry," years of practice had him keeping his amusement at bay. "Didn't mean to get you excited."

"Excited?" Chloe asked innocently. "Who? Me? Neva!"

There were few things in the modern world that were rare and Lex heartily laughing was one of them.

"Quoting the future Mrs. Darcy?" He laughed again, but it drifted off into a quiet, thoughtful chuckle. "You remind me of her character."

"Colour me intrigued. Why is that?"

An arched eyebrow came her way. "Stubborn, verbally articulate, prone to professing opinions that are not her own, and not forgetting stubborn."

"You can't use stubborn twice. Unless you're lacking in oral play of course, which I can forgive since you're alone with me."

It was irristible. "I doubt any man could be lacking in oral play when alone with you."

Oh really?

She felt a smirk curl her lips up as she looked at him through her camera. "Trying to tell me something, Luthor?"

Lex showed nothing as he faced the lens. "Do you really want to know?"

"Would I be asking otherwise?"

"Do you want to lose again?"

"Did I lose last time?"

"Did you not make a statement?"

"I don't know, did I make a statement?"

"Do you think not?"

Chloe lowered her camera and shifted so she was facing him on the stupidly expensive sofa. "Are you sure I did?"

He was not to be outdone. "Are you sure you didn't?"

"What if I said I was sure?"

"Then I would have to question what it was you were sure of." Lex smirked, unkowningly he'd set her up for an easy win.

The camera was put aside and instantly forgotten about as she took off her boots. "Don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all." It was then he took a good look at her boots and lifted one up for inspection. Holy hell! It was bigger than her. The laces were on the left side, the lace holders were skulls, and the heel was steel. He saw the make and grinned.

"Thank you for buying these," he said. Off her look, "That's another $120 in my pocket."

Chloe blinked as his words registered, then threw her arms around his neck, squealing with delight. He was too stunned at her reactions that he didn't react at first and it was a solid few seconds before he returned her delighted hug.

"Not that I'm against being molested by a beautiful young woman, but why are you hugging me?"

She pulled back and gave a look that made him feel like an idiot. "Did you or did you not just say I was lining your pockets by buying these great boots?"

He nodded, completely baffled.

"Half the models I want aren't available in the US and if you have a hand in the line, then I can give you the money and you can get them for me. These boots are great!" She half yelled and he winced at the volume. "Stylish, practical, and so totally me!"

Lex didn't have a chance to say anything. "I'm short, I know, and these boots make me feel tall. Plus, the metal heel came in handy when I was stomping on the face of Mr. Arnold Bryson, who tried to kill me last month after I broke the story of his affair with his student, Dean Benton."

Chloe didn't notice his expression and carried on talking. "Dr. Bryson didn't want his wife and kids to find out about his underage homosexual tendancies."

"He tried to kill you?" Why hadn't he heard about this? Oh yeah. Clark wouldn't tell him because of the literal possibilities.

"Um-hm. Put a gun in my face and everything, but don't worry."

Don't worry? She really was insane.

"Lana and I have been going to classes since you taught her those basic kickboxing moves. Bryson was easy to handle. A quick trip to Balluga Island and he was done for. I gotta admit the gun in my face scared me for a while, but with a wrist twist I was able to take control of the situation."

Was this what a heart attack felt like?

Lex would have shaken her till her teeth rattled, but it would do no good. She was Chloe Sullivan, an investigative reporter, and getting to the truth was what she did best. He respected her for her integrity, her drive, and her passion. He could and would not chastise her, not when it would make him out to be a hypocrite.

He'd simply look up this Dr. Arnold Bryson and have him dealt with. Better yet, he'd have his father deal with Dr. Arnold Bryson.

Chloe's lips pressed against his cheek and he forgot all about his evils deeds, his brain now only able to concentrate on the warm, full pout pressing against his skin. He couldn't stop the smile if he tried.

The silver camera glinted in the firelight and caught his attention. Picking it up, he focused the lens on her. "Chloe Sullivan, parapsychologist, will now search the room to see if things have moved."

"In other words," she said to the gadget. "I get to make the coffee since he put it on."

Lex smirked when she didn't move. "Not scared, are you?"

"Who? Me?"

"No, the man behind you."

No matter what she did, she couldn't stop herself from turning round. "What? Man? Behind me?"

She was never this gullible and felt a complete moron when it dawned on her he was having a laugh at her expense. Turning back to him, "You're full of it."

So said the ghost hunter. Lex made certain to keep his grin under wraps and kept her in focus. It was a good thing he did since she blew a kiss at the camera.

"That all?"

"What do you want me to do? Strip?"

His expression was as innocent as she'd ever seen. "I won't say no."

Chloe's eyes took on a gleam that said he'd just laid down a challenge she could not refuse. She inched down her shirt. "This better?"

Lex took one glance at the creamy skin now on display and only had one thing to say about it. "That all? I thought you were the wager."

She arched an eyebrow. "How's this?" Her fingers popped a button open and tugged her top down to the point where the top of her breasts were visible.

The zoom button was pressed without her knowledge. "Pretty," he said. "Though not quite enough."

"This enough?" Another button was popped, her black bra now up for inspection.

His tongue licked a slow line across his lips, tasting the slight arousal now invading the air. Mmm, she would be so sweet on his tongue. "More."

"Enough?" Chloe opened two buttons this time, revealing more bra and more skin for him to see. It didn't take a genius to know he was getting off on this, didn't take super vision to see the hard shape in his pants.

The thought she got him excited without touching him was enough to soak her panties.

Lex set the camera aside, not thinking of where it was pointing, and shifted so he could fully look at her.

She saw his eyes, ice blue and ocean deep, go from her face to her thighs and back again. Something inside her clenched tight when that gaze of his lingered on her chest. She couldn't help taking a deep breath for his viewing pleasure.

Bra or no, her nipples were pert and visible, the sight making his mouth water and balls tighten. He wasn't entirely sure what was better. Her willing to strip or how good her skin looked against black.

Lex rubbed his mouth as though he were in deep thought. "The stakes are higher than a few buttons, Chloe. I'm going to need more than that if you want to meet my wager."

When did things get so heavy? Perhaps things had always been heavy and she'd just never noticed.

"What would meet your wager?" The tone of her voice would say she was afraid of his answer, but she was anything but.

"That's not the right question."

"And what is the right question?"

His fingers curled under her chin, tilting her head so she could meet his eyes. Correcting her, "Do you have anything to meet my wager? I think you do." His free hand tugged her top, his fingers expertly undoing three buttons at once.

Pupils dilated and nigh on swallowed her irises, her thighs tensed as a rush of heat burned at the centre. "No good?" She managed to ask in a voice slurred with surprise and lust.

"Very," he inched closer to that full, smart mouth of hers. "Very," his breath warm against her. "Good."

Chloe's whimper was smothered by ravenous lips and she had no choice but to welcome his hot tongue as it tickled hers. The hand holding her face went to her hair, fingers toyed and used the strands to pull her in for more. The kiss deepened to the point where she could taste the scotch in his mouth and feel the hunger hidden behind a calm facade.

She could smell him. Not his cologne, not his shower gel or deodrant, but him. Lex Luthor. He was warm and musky and smelled like leather. The kind of leather that came from car sun heated car seats or a new leather jacket, and it was good.

The sofa under her was hard, hard enough to provide a decent amount of friction on her swelling clit, and she moaned into his mouth. He was nigh on sucking out what air she had in her lungs, but what the hell. Breathing wasn't all that important, right?

If it came to the worst, there was always oxygen tents, and she was sure he had plenty money to get her one.

"I need."

"Then take."

Whoever said what would forever go unknown. There were far better things to figure out, like where he was going to put his hand next.

"Oh, God." Chloe tore her drying lips away from Lex and arched up into the hand now in her bra, feeling long fingers pinch and squeeze her nipple. "Oh, yes."

He did it harder. Tugging and pulling on the erect little bud until she was forced into straddling him. She was practically riding his thigh, trying to get rid of the heightening tension building between her legs.

His muscle was more solid that she thought and she took advantage of it. Pressing down hard, then harder still, rubbing back and forth, relishing in the increasing burn making her clit throb and pussy wet.

Either she was completely desparate or she was just a depraved pervert. Didn't matter really. All that mattered was she wanted more than his dumb, inflexible thigh.

Whining, "Lex."

He had no chance to respond before her hand was all but stuffed between them and fumbling with his belt and zipper. When lovely slender digits curled round his thick cock, Lex bucked up and cursed as hot pleasure stabbed through his balls.

She giggled, then moaned when a tiny trickle of precum made the broad head slippery. "Taste. Wanna taste." She'd bet her savings he'd taste like candy. Delicious, sugary candy that would stay in her mouth for days.

"Do it, Chloe. Suck my dick."

Only him could make a simple blow job into so much more.

Both her hands were needed to shove his shirt out the way in order for her mouth to follow the toned contours down to where soft, pale hair decorated the base of his shaft. She managed to mutter a breathy yum seconds before her wet mouth slickly slid over him and his head hit the back of the sofa, his face screwed up in a lewd display of ecstasy.

His hips snapped up, forcing more into her mouth, enjoying the vibration of a protesting grunt. Teeth was he felt next. Blunt, perfect teeth gently scraping up his cock only to bite the sensitised tip, sending a shock right through his body.

Chloe didn't suck him, she inhaled him. Taking him as far as she dared, using her tongue to rub fire across the velvet head, licking up what precum she could. She tried to keep him there even as she shifted around to get a better angle, but he slipped out, allowing her to see just how excited he was.

Something inside her harshly tightened and there was a throb deep in her womb, yet she couldn't seem to care.

"No." Lex fisted strands of blonde hair and brought her head up. "Fuck me."

She didn't need telling twice.

Shaking fingers fiddled with her jeans and damp palms struggled to get them down her legs, while green eyes begged him for help he was more than happy to give.

"Hips up," and the order was obeyed. He would normally take his time stripping woman, but not tonight. Tonight, Lex just wanted her jeans gone. The bra and top could stay, he decided. Leaving them on added to her sensuality.

Her panties were an entirely different matter. Oh, they were removed, but instead of letting go, he had a firm hold on the itty bitty black piece of nothing. Keeping her gaze, Lex's lips twitched with a smirk as he brought her panties to his face and made a sordid show of inhaling the arousing scent of pussy juice.

Eyelids fluttered and a low, purring noise left his throat. She was everything sweet and spicy, and he couldn't fucking wait till he got a first hand tast of that little pink cunt of hers.

"Like it?"

"I'd like it better if it was on my face."

Wasn't that promising?

Chloe sat down hard, the feel of smooth balls against her ass forced a gorgeous sex noise from her full red mouth. Lex grabbed those firm, rounded cheeks, fingers pushed and pulled, stimulating more than the responsive place between.

He barely heard her husky pleas over the sound of the sofa creaking beneath them. In me, she was saying, in me. She wanted him in? Fine. She'd get him in.

It was only then she noticed his fingers. They weren't like the hands of most men, she thought offhandedly. His were long and slender, well kept and free of callouses. They were the hands of a conjurer and to have them feeding his cock to her like was simply incredible.

She felt a stretching sensation and her eyes widened for a moment, then closed when his knuckles bounced off her swollen clit. Her body jumped, back arching, breasts becoming crushed against his chest. He was going in deep, perhaps too deep, but what the hell.

That phrase came to mind. No pain, no gain, and all that jazz.

Lex wasn't entirely sure what was more delicious. The way she looked as her body ate him up, or the fact she wasn't holding anything back. She was so fantastically different to previous partners. Vindictive, vicious women who saw nothing but their own ulterior motives, and as such, had always kept themselves distant.

Not Chloe. Never Chloe. He only had to look at her and he knew what was going in that endlessly working brain. Except when she was sneaking into dark mansions to look for supernatural entities.

Something caught his eye and his head was purged of all coherent thought. The camera was getting everything. He saw the way his shaft glistened from her royal sweetness, saw and heard his balls slap against her ass, saw the back of her top riding up to give him a good view of a nicely curved waist.

No doubt about it, that video was going in the vault for future reference. He may even have a special vault built for special videos. A vault that was in his bedroom and came equipped with a technologically advanced camcorder that had a few extras. Like a big, giant screen and digital surround sound.

Chloe was kissing him now. No actually, there wasn't much kissing involved if he was completely honest. She was devouring him. Sliding her hot, moist tongue in and out of his mouth so slowly, it was a stark contrast to the way she was screwing his cock.

Lex grunted and his hips jerked high off the sofa, and he felt her pussy give. He watched her face as she liquified all over him. Her muscles were softening yet fisting tight, the vibrations of climax steadily increased and he made her ride it out.

"Coming Lex. God. Finish it? Finish me." She was so fucking close, she could taste it. She just needed that little extra push.

"Aw fuck," he groaned, one eye on the camera and the other on her expressive, flushed face. He was busting out of the seams and she was begging? The unfairness of it all was ignored in favour of making the horny little wench come again.

The bouncing stopped and she was started to rock, the motions kept him so damned deep, there was a pressure at the tip of his aching dick. There wasn't much friction, but fuck, there was pressure. Juicy, deliciously, liquid sex that soaked his $2000 pants and hundred year old sofa.

"There, there, there." Chloe chanted, pushing down on him and holding every solid inch of him inside. She found the best of both worlds. A good, smooth shaft for her clit to play with and a nice thickness that tested her limits.

She had to hurry, he decided when he started to shake. His balls were tighter than hell and treated to the feel of her pert little ass rubbing against them. All it took for him let go was her hot, hot hand reaching down for a clumsy, blind grope.

Lex grabbed her waist and gave her a taste of her own medicine. Slamming her up and down, making her take everything he had to give. "Jesus, Chloe. Take it. Take it all. Yeah. Good. So fucking good."

He was wild beneath her, his fingers bruising her skin, and powerful thighs driving in deeper than earlier. If she hadn't just come harder than she had in years, that would have been the thing to set her off.

Chloe did the only she could and relaxed, more than willing to let him have control. She placed her arid mouth next to his ear, whispering every single thing she'd ever wanted to do to him, starting with an extremely descriptive narrative of the first time she met years ago in the Torch.

Jesus, would she freaking stop? His dick was aching and he literally had nothing left in him, and what she said had him wishing to be a quick reload. He had to shut her up before his cock went boom.

Lex snared her full, lower pout and bit down as the final vestiges of orgasm drifted away into an erotic memory that would be treasured for a very long time. She squeaked a little, then moaned at the sensations running through her.

She was breathing heavily and he could smell the Cherry Coke she'd had earlier, she was drenched in come and honey, and she wasn't moving an inch. After all that, there was only one thing on the mind of Chloe Sullivan.

"Why did you chase me down the hall?"

He managed a frown and pulled back to look at her equally confused expression. "I didn't chase you, Chloe. I'd just come out of my room."

The End!

P.S. Thank you to all who previously replied *hugs*

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: Sex, Ghosts, and Videotape (NC-17)

Notes 2: I was alerted by Sabrina (Somethingeasy) that I had used some dialogue from a fic I'd helped with some time ago. I tried to edit the fic the other day, but my edits hadn't taken. Since I lost the edit, I've deleted to rewrite said editing. No need to re-reply to this. Hugs, S xxx
    Poor Scorch! It must have been awful losing all your old reviews like this. I hope you got a chance to save them onto your hard-drive somewhere before they disappeared.

She headed for the door, stopping when a whisper of cool air blew across the nape of her neck. Oh God! Something was behind her. Since she was too cowardly to turn around, she used a quaking hand to point the camera over her shoulder, trying her best not to whimper.

She looked at the screen, seeing nothing but the large, empty room. She really needed to get a hold of herself if she was to continue.

Chloe turned round and focused her nervous gaze in the direction of the cool air now blowing on her cheek. A huge sigh of relief came when she spotted the faint outline of the airconditioning thingy. There were no ghostly lips. Good. She could finally get on with the mission.
    I really enjoyed the premise of this fic. How Chloe found her way to the Luthor Mansion during the compromising hours of the early morning JUST because she heard a rumour about poltergeists. Isn’t it just typical that she would barrel her way into the investigation without thought or concern for personal safety. LOL!

And THEN, when she DOES start getting thoughts of all the ‘nasty things’ that could happen during the course of the investigation, she keeps going on and on… DESPITE how every single one of her instincts are screaming at her to RUN AWAY! ROTFLMAO!

Heh, tree-branches and air-conditioning vent… LOL! I thought it was priceless the way she levered her camera over her shoulder because she was too scared to turn around. Hilarious.

She hadn't dared ask him if she could ghost hunt in his house. It just seemed too stupid, childish in fact, which was why she was creeping from room to room on her tippy toes. She didn't think he would mind her doing this, but she hadn't wanted to see that look on his face.

The look in question was the same look she got from the rest of the world when she wanted to do something abnormal. Besides, it wasn't like she was snooping for dirt or going through his personal files, so she wasn't doing any harm by snooping for spooks.
    I loved this explanation about why she didn’t tell Lex about her ghost-hunting in his house. Even though he probably would have given her full permission… perhaps even offered some help… but she was too proud and stubborn to risk him thinking her a fool. Very in-character for Chloe.

Chloe kept one eye on the viewer and one eye in front of her, all senses were at Defcon. It was amazing how she could multitask so many things at once. Keeping a calm and steady pace, not shrieking or screaming in anyway, while trying to resist the urge to sing nursery rhymes and avoid any security cameras at the same time.

"I deserve a freaking medal," she muttered. "Or figure out how to bottle my immense multitasking skills and sell it."
    ROTFLMAO at the description of Chloe’s ‘multi-tasking’. I thought it was hilarious that ‘not panicking’ seemed to be one of the major (probably priority) tasks she was handling.

Oh God! It was running after her!

Screaming like a damned banshee, she took flight and ran until she arrived at a dead end. There was no escape, she was going to be eaten alive or worse, by the great-great-great-great-great second cousin once removed of Lex Luthor.
    And then I was LMAO at seeing Chloe finally give into the full-on panic she has been staving off. Heh, great-great-great second cousin once removed? ROTFLOL!

Ahem… Of course, to be technically correct, there couldn’t be any Luthor descendants haunting this manor, because Lionel was the first Luthor to actually live there, and he’s not dead yet…right?

Half of her allotted time was spent in silence as she tried to think of a way that wouldn't leave her looking like a gullible fool.

"One minute."
    LOL! I really enjoyed this moment where Chloe was torn between going to jail, or confessing that she was ‘ghost-hunting’.

"Do you always answer a question with a question?"

"Why so curious?" This was good. She could worm her way out of her situation with a bit of tricky verbal warfare.

"You're the one here at 3 am. Shouldn't I ask you that?"

"If I'm here at 3 am?" She blinked oh so innocently.
    Lex smiled. "Am I not a Luthor?"

Chloe had the most innocent expression he'd ever seen. "Who said this has to do with names?"

"What else do you have for me to judge?" His gaze slid down her body and it went in her favour.
    "Opinions are a lot like traps, don't you agree?"

"Are you planning to open one beneath my feet?"

"Afraid you'll walk into it?"

"Why do I feel like a corner at my back?" Chloe murmured, but not quiet enough that he didn't hear it. She slammed her hand over her mouth. Damnit!

Lex grinned victoriously. "Statement, not a question, but kudos."
    ROTFLMAO! This was brilliant! I loved the quick-fire set of questions passing between the two of them. Lovely, and it fit in very well with the characters.
    "Uninvited, huh?" Chloe grinned as she climbed onto the sofa, her fingers linked and arms resting on the back. "You didn't say I couldn't come in."

Lex arched an eyebrow as he flicked the drinks machine into action. "I didn't say you could, and unless the window gave you express permission..." He let his sentence drift off.
    *giggle* I loved Lex’s wry retort over here. He’s right of course. Hmmm I did think Chloe’s answer to Lex’s comment over here was rather silly though, but that’s just my personal opinion.

"Thank you for buying these," he said. Off her look, "That's another $120 in my pocket."

Chloe blinked as his words registered, then threw her arms around his neck, squealing with delight. He was too stunned at her reactions that he didn't react at first and it was a solid few seconds before he returned her delighted hug.

"Not that I'm against being molested by a beautiful young woman, but why are you hugging me?"
    LOL! I really enjoyed this part. Lex is so ‘bewildered’, but he’s so beautifully articulate despite his confusion.

"Half the models I want aren't available in the US and if you have a hand in the line, then I can give you the money and you can get them for me. These boots are great!" She half yelled and he winced at the volume. "Stylish, practical, and so totally me!"
    LOL! And I loved how Chloe took Lex’s snide remark (about handing him 120 dollars of HER hard earned money), turned it around to benefit HER.

"Um-hm. Put a gun in my face and everything, but don't worry."

Don't worry? She really was insane.

"Lana and I have been going to classes since you taught her those basic kickboxing moves. Bryson was easy to handle. A quick trip to Balluga Island and he was done for. I gotta admit the gun in my face scared me for a while, but with a wrist twist I was able to take control of the situation."

Was this what a heart attack felt like?
    I adored this part too. How Chloe was being so blasé about the having her life threatened by a gun pointed to her head, and Lex is just so damned horrified by how casually she’s referring to it.

Heh, she’s probably ensured herself a lifetime supply of these boots, completely free of charge. Lex is probably going to custom design some ‘battle-ready’ protective armour for her to go with the boots too.

Lex would have shaken her till her teeth rattled, but it would do no good. She was Chloe Sullivan, an investigative reporter, and getting to the truth was what she did best. He respected her for her integrity, her drive, and her passion. He could and would not chastise her, not when it would make him out to be a hypocrite.

He'd simply look up this Dr. Arnold Bryson and have him dealt with. Better yet, he'd have his father deal with Dr. Arnold Bryson.
    Squeeee! I’m still loving Lex’s outrage on Chloe’s behalf. AND how he doesn’t bother telling her to start being more careful, because he knows:
    a) she won’t listen
    b) she’ll start in with some snide remarks about the pot calling the kettle black.

Lex smirked when she didn't move. "Not scared, are you?"

"Who? Me?"

"No, the man behind you."

No matter what she did, she couldn't stop herself from turning round. "What? Man? Behind me?"
    ROTFLMAO! I can’t believe she fell for that!!! LOL!

Lex took one glance at the creamy skin now on display and only had one thing to say about it. "That all? I thought you were the wager."

She arched an eyebrow. "How's this?" Her fingers popped a button open and tugged her top down to the point where the top of her breasts were visible.

The zoom button was pressed without her knowledge. "Pretty," he said. "Though not quite enough."

"This enough?" Another button was popped, her black bra now up for inspection.

His tongue licked a slow line across his lips, tasting the slight arousal now invading the air. Mmm, she would be so sweet on his tongue. "More."
    The stripping came completely out of the blue, and the suddenness of the change in mood made me blink… but it was reaaaally sexy

"Enough?" Chloe opened two buttons this time, revealing more bra and more skin for him to see. It didn't take a genius to know he was getting off on this, didn't take super vision to see the hard shape in his pants.

The thought she got him excited without touching him was enough to soak her panties.
    Mmmm, very, VERY sexy! *drool*

Chloe's whimper was smothered by ravenous lips and she had no choice but to welcome his hot tongue as it tickled hers. The hand holding her face went to her hair, fingers toyed and used the strands to pull her in for more. The kiss deepened to the point where she could taste the scotch in his mouth and feel the hunger hidden behind a calm facade.

She could smell him. Not his cologne, not his shower gel or deodrant, but him. Lex Luthor. He was warm and musky and smelled like leather. The kind of leather that came from car sun heated car seats or a new leather jacket, and it was good.
    I loved this part. I loved how Chloe is describing the sensation that is Lex Luthor. Very sexy!

It was only then she noticed his fingers. They weren't like the hands of most men, she thought offhandedly. His were long and slender, well kept and free of callouses. They were the hands of a conjurer and to have them feeding his cock to her like was simply incredible.
    The entire smut scene was indescribably hot, but THIS was my favourite part. The specific words over here ‘hands of a conjurer, feeding his cock into her’. WOW! This sentence was the perfect, apt description of Lex as a person and a lover. And it made the temperature ratchet up a couple of hundred degrees. HOT!

Something caught his eye and his head was purged of all coherent thought. The camera was getting everything. He saw the way his shaft glistened from her royal sweetness, saw and heard his balls slap against her ass, saw the back of her top riding up to give him a good view of a nicely curved waist.

No doubt about it, that video was going in the vault for future reference. He may even have a special vault built for special videos. A vault that was in his bedroom and came equipped with a technologically advanced camcorder that had a few extras. Like a big, giant screen and digital surround sound.
    *swoon* I loved this part. How Lex noticed the camera, and his mind immediately flashed ahead to the pleasures he’s going to get viewing the footage. HOT!

Heh, but he’s assuming that Chloe’s going to surrender the video film without argument? I think SHE’S going to be the one taking it home for HER viewing pleasure. LOL! It would have been interesting to have seen the fight over the film afterwards.

The bouncing stopped and she was started to rock, the motions kept him so damned deep, there was a pressure at the tip of his aching dick. There wasn't much friction, but fuck, there was pressure. Juicy, deliciously, liquid sex that soaked his $2000 pants and hundred year old sofa.
    LOL! I thought it was cute how (momentarily) infuriated he was about having his pants and couch ruined by the heavy sex… only to forget about both the next instant.

She had to hurry, he decided when he started to shake. His balls were tighter than hell and treated to the feel of her pert little ass rubbing against them. All it took for him let go was her hot, hot hand reaching down for a clumsy, blind grope.

Lex grabbed her waist and gave her a taste of her own medicine. Slamming her up and down, making her take everything he had to give. "Jesus, Chloe. Take it. Take it all. Yeah. Good. So fucking good."
    Mmmm, he’s giving it to her quite hard. Excellent! I LOVE reading rough sex. Hottest kind possible.

Chloe did the only she could and relaxed, more than willing to let him have control. She placed her arid mouth next to his ear, whispering every single thing she'd ever wanted to do to him, starting with an extremely descriptive narrative of the first time she met years ago in the Torch.

Jesus, would she freaking stop? His dick was aching and he literally had nothing left in him, and what she said had him wishing to be a quick reload. He had to shut her up before his cock went boom.

Lex snared her full, lower pout and bit down as the final vestiges of orgasm drifted away into an erotic memory that would be treasured for a very long time. She squeaked a little, then moaned at the sensations running through her.
    The final part was fantastic. The way that they were outright challenging and competing against each other. I loved how Chloe tried to push him over the edge by starting to whisper dirty-talk to him, and how he retaliated by kissing her to SHUT her up! The chemistry between them was smoking hot!

She was breathing heavily and he could smell the Cherry Coke she'd had earlier, she was drenched in come and honey, and she wasn't moving an inch. After all that, there was only one thing on the mind of Chloe Sullivan.

"Why did you chase me down the hall?"

He managed a frown and pulled back to look at her equally confused expression. "I didn't chase you, Chloe. I'd just come out of my room."
    ROTFLMAO! I love it when I can leave a fic laughing. The punch line was hilarious over here. Lovely!

I look forward to your next story. I prefer intricate plot lines to PWPs… but you have some MAD skills when it comes to writing smut, and I think I can very easily overlook the absence of plot for this kind of gold

NS Full Member

oh that was hot
    HAHA the camera got it all

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Even better the second time around. Chloe and Lex have the best banter and the best smut. I hope they are careful with what happens to that videotape. I think Lex will definitely let Chloe investigate his house more if that is the result every time.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

very sexy i just loved it. if lex didn't chase her than who did? maby it was her imagshion or a ghost well who or whatever it was thank you because we got a great chlex smut.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

So hot and funny
    Malu

NS Full Member

hahaha there was a ghost. loved their banter

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Lmao creepy and hot
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information