+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shenanigans (NC 17 duh)

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Re: Shenanigans (NC 17 duh)

nice!

oh man, this fic is sooooo amazing!!! i love the game they were playing, and lex going over to the tranvestite, that had me practically on the floor.

Lana is such a bitch. Of course she would choose such an ugy dress, and Chloe was such an idiot for agreeing to be a bridesmaid. But i loved her comment as she and Lex were leaving

The image of Lex cutting Chloe out of the autrocity Lana tried to pass off as a dress was hysterical. Where's a pole when you need one. haha that line was great!!

Can't wait for the next update, and I'm so glad you two decided to do this fic.

Heather

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my goodness that was great! I can't wait to see what smut comes out of this.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

is pushing daisies Senior Member

I didn't vote for this one, but hey smut is smut right? Ahhh drunken Chlex and at Clana's wedding! Figures they'd throw some boring reception. I look forward to all that smut action
    Say what you will.

ohh boy!!!
    Hilarious!!!
    you're just amazing, ladies!!

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Poor Chloe! Lana would so make her wear a dress from hell just to make hers look even better!! Can't wait for more

This was great! So funny Can't wait for more.

NS Full Member

A/N: Blue: Here's the sexing. Enjoy

A/N: Sabby: Like she said. And don't forget the lovely feedback *G*

She didn’t even believe that herself, because her voice wobbled on the words as she tried to fight her own laughter.

Lex fought against the grin trying to break out on his face and nodded. “Right,” he said and pressed his lips together for a moment to keep the laughter in before he continued. “What with the cake smears and the giggling, foul temptress you are.”

She watched him sit back on the couch with that superior look on his face. Chloe needed to get serious now. It was a serious time.

“I am a very foul temptress. You’ll see.” Good, stalling was good. “No man can resist the stomach cake. It brings them all to their knees.”

He licked his lips again. Chloe was a little off her game if that was all she could come up with. “You taste rather sweet for something foul.”

Oh, there. He’d helped her. “That's the icing, I taste much more evil.” She took a step closer as she spoke. Her knees were almost hitting the couch and Lex had widened his legs to give her even more room.

Chloe watched as Lex raised one of his eyebrows. “Really? What does evil taste like?”

She loved it when Lex played along with her shenanigans. “Baby, you couldn’t handle it.” Her pointer finger now ran over the material of her bra where it met the swell of her breast.

Lex was now doing his damnest not to laugh at her. A drunk, half naked Chloe was using over the top methods to ‘seduce’ him. Well, he’d go along with it. He usually did. His eyes ran up and down her frame, taking in the curves and dips of her body.

While Lex’s eyes explored her body, Chloe said, “I can give you a little taste of evil if you want. But no seconds, you promise?”

Well now he was intrigued. She usually didn’t take it that far. In fact there had only been a handful of times when she had done so, and they had all ended with her running off and avoiding him for a few weeks.

But maybe he was getting ahead of himself again and she was just planning to smear him with some cake or something of the like.

“Sure, hit me.”

Chloe smirked, or tried to smirk in any case, and purred, “You asked for it.”

She braced her hands on his shoulders and pushed him even further into the back of the couch as she climbed into his lap and straddled him.

Before he knew what was happening, she pecked him right on the mouth and pulled back again.

“See, pure evil.” She grinned triumphantly down at him, still perched in his lap.

Lex chuckled and wrapped his arms loosely around her waist, trying to still her squirming movements. “Didn’t know pure evil tastes like cake,” he commented with a smirk.

“I still taste like cake?” One hand flew up to her mouth and she licked her lips. “I could brush so you could get the evil.”

He shook his head. She was in a playful mood and easily distracted on top of that. Sometimes it was just the best kind of fun to hang out with a drunken Chloe.

“Oh, I got cake on your shirt!” Case in point. Easily distracted. “Sorry.” She sounded truly contrite.

“It’s okay,” Lex reassured her. He couldn’t give a shit less about the shirt, it was just one of about twenty white tux shirts he owned.

“You’re so nice.” She said with feeling as she launched herself forward and threw her arms around him in a hug, burying her nose in the crook of his neck.

Lex chuckled and moved his arms up to hug her back, his hands feeling the soft skin of her sides and the lacy edges of her underwear. If he was a man with less restraint, he would have called her cruel.

Instead he said, “And you’re so drunk you’re trying to make out with me.”

He could feel the frown against his jaw before Chloe pulled back to stare him down.

“I’m not trying to make out with you.” She wasn’t. Not really, well, maybe a little. “And I don’t need to be drunk to want to.”

She wanted that a lot more often than she was drunk. Thought about it maybe a bit more than she should what with them being friends and all that. Which was clearly Lex’s fault, because his lips were so kissable and then there was the fact that she knew he was a great kisser. And she knew that because…

“Wasn’t drunk last time.”

Lex remembered ‘last time’. Last time had been quite a few months ago and they’d both been single at that time, too. There had been a party at one of Chloe’s co-worker’s and she’d asked him to come along. They had ended up on the balcony, looking at the stars and talking about everything and nothing in highly philosophical phrases. And then had started making out.

“No, last time, you were high, right.” They’d both been high. And it wasn’t that there was anything wrong with making out while high, or drunk. It was just that her reaction to things the next morning had been; well, strange to say the least.

Lex had a point. She usually only gave in to her urges when she was out of her skull. Then again, he never started it. Or stopped it when she did it. This was a hard puzzle. She leaned her forehead against his and thought about it.

She shifted around a little more and then realized she was still on top of him. “Am I too heavy?” She raised her head. “I’m probably crushing your aristocratic bones.”

“Nope,” he said as he moved some hair out of her face, “not heavy at all. But my aristocratic bones are probably giving your plebian skin some bruises.” She’d always been fair and bruised easily.

“You’re not that bony.” Her eyes were searching his face for a clue as to what he wanted to do. She’d given him an out and he hadn’t taken it. “So can I try to make out with you some more then?”

Lex looked at her for a moment, considering the options. He would really like to take her up on that offer. Even if it didn’t lead anywhere. She was cute and a good kisser and he actually really liked her.

“Okay,” he said slowly and Chloe already started bouncing in his lap before he could continue his sentence.

He stilled her movements and made her meet his gaze as he held his pointer finger up in front of her nose. “But if you start talking fast and walking faster in the morning again, I will hunt you down this time.”

And he would. There would be no avoiding him for weeks until she found her next best boytoy and could pretend nothing had ever happened.

Chloe bit her lip and looked at his finger, which made him take it away so she didn’t have that as an excuse not to look at him.

“Promise I won’t,” she finally said and Lex hoped he could believe in that promise.

Then she prattled on at lightening speed. “I just don’t know what to do after we make out. Figure you’ll be weird so I just get weird.”

She was already mostly finished with her sentence before Lex’s mind finally caught up parsing the babble into some kind of coherent information. And then she kissed him which made his mind shut down for a moment before he remembered that he was going to ask her something.

He pushed her back a little, forcing her to break the kiss.

“What do you mean I get weird?”

The kissing had stopped. It made her sad. She’d gotten a little taste and she wanted more. But she knew the look on Lex’s face. He was not to be deterred.

“I didn’t say that you got weird. I always thought you would after. So, you didn’t have a chance to get weird cause I would get weird before you could.” It made sense in her head but she wasn’t sure Lex would get it. Sometimes she confused even him.

He seemed to get it, though, because he allowed her to kiss him again. There was a question repeating itself in Chloe’s brain. They’d made out plenty. Felt each other up. She wanted more this time.

But Lex spoke before she could get it out. “So,” he murmured against her lips, “if I don't get weird, and you don't get weird, we'll be alright then.”

“Yeah, we should be.” Lex pulled her a little closer and she knew that he’d given in completely to the make out plan.

“Can we have sex this time?” She ran her fingers over the nape of his neck before she pulled back to look down at him.

Lex looked back at her, trying to gauge if she was serious about that. She looked kind of serious, underneath the drunk. A little insecure, maybe, but definitely interested.

He decided to play it by ear. “Let’s start with this and see where it takes us.”

Making out was pretty much safe ground, now that she’d agreed she wouldn’t freak out about it in the morning. And if she decided to chicken out, or fell asleep on top of him before anything happened, there would be no regrets in the morning. And he wouldn’t have to deal with getting all revved up with nowhere to go.

Closing the distance between them, Lex leaned forward and captured her lips. He used his hands on her back to push her towards him so he could sit back comfortably again. His eyes closed as they nipped, suckled, and generally played around for a few moments before she pressed her lips more insistently to his and pushed her tongue into his mouth to tangle with his.

As her tongue explored his mouth, Lex’s hands went about traveling the expanse of naked skin within reach, trailing over her shoulders and back, skirting around the edges of the lace that covered her ass.

Chloe started to slowly rock her hips and Lex hummed in his throat at the pleasant friction on his cock.

Not exactly what she’d wanted to hear from Lex but she couldn’t blame him. She’d acted schizophrenic enough in the past for her to understand why he didn’t want to give her a definite answer.

For now, she’d just enjoy touching and kissing him. For the first time that night she wished he hadn’t been wearing a suit. There was no exposed skin for her to touch. Well, except on his neck and his head. That was plenty for her to work with, she realized.

She felt him hardening beneath her as she kept up the slow and steady motion of her hips. Her body responded to his touch. Arching into it and the evidence of her pleasure coiling between her legs. God, she hoped he decided to stay.

Lex tasted like cake and she had to agree that it was much better than anything else that had been served at the reception. There was a hint of champagne and she decided that some Lex with a side of cake and a splash of champagne was definitely the way to go after a dull wedding.

Her hands were on either side of his face as their kissing started to intensify. She felt his fingers flex in their positions on her body. One hand directly under her bra and the other right above her ass.

She moved one of her hands, running it from the crown of his head all the way down to the base of his neck. His hips surged up a little and she tightened her thighs around him.

Chloe released his mouth and kissed her way down his neck. “So sick of Lyle,” she admitted. A girl could only use a vibe so much before it became sad. “Did I ever tell you that you have the nicest neck?” Yes, she was being random but she was currently nipping at the body part and she’d often had that thought so there was no need to hide it.

“Can’t imagine why you’d be sick of Lyle.” Lex’s voice was laced with fake incredulity. “And I don’t ever remember you extolling the virtues of my neck before, no.”

One of his fingers was running over the catch of her bra. He didn’t undo it, just traced it with the digit.

“You do.” Chloe didn’t know if he’d be able to make out the words between her kisses. She bit him gently on a particularly yummy tendon. “Especially right there.”

Her hands wandered a little more. “And nice shoulders.” She titled her head. “Ears are pretty, too.” Sucked the lobe into her mouth.

Lex chuckled and squirmed a little as she hit a ticklish spot under his ear. “Right,” he drawled as she busied herself some more with his ear. “Now I know why you have trouble getting a guy in bed.”

Because compliments were nice, but using the word ‘pretty’ and talking about body parts as insignificant to sex as ears was just a tad more than a little weird.

Chloe either chose to ignore the hint or it went completely over her head because now she was busying herself with a spot just above the collar of his shirt, nipping it sharply and muttering around her mouthful.

“Right, not as hot as you are.” She pulled back from his neck and grinned as her hands came up and he felt her fingertips running light as feathers over his skull. “And your awesome bald head.”

She was so completely drunk off her ass.

Lex had to stifle his laughter again at the idiotic remark. He would enjoy reminding her of this tomorrow morning; preferably while she was still fighting her hang over.

“See, that right there is exactly why I shouldn’t let you drink so much.” Even though he had to admit the feeling of her fingers was kind of nice.

”I was actually trying to tell you that this kind of drunk talk might just creep them out before you ever make it to the bedroom.”

Chloe lightly rested her hands on his shoulders as she kissed the tip of his nose and then random places on his face. His hands at her hips kept her anchored to his body. “I don’t say that kind of stuff to them, silly boy.”

Yes, she was quirky but not that crazy. “Only to…” got a little distracted as she hit a very nice spot on her body with Lex’s cock. She threw her head back and focused on the feeling for a few seconds. “You. Only say that stuff to you.”

Lex was her friend and used to the random remarks. He’d make fun of her for them but didn’t really mean it.

Her movements were becoming a little more frantic. Her eyes kept closing and Lex could see her biting down on her lower lip. Whether from trying to stifle her noises or put more strength behind her grinding, or a combination of both, remained to be seen.

Chloe loosely wrapped her arms around Lex and kissed the side of his head. “You forget, you already know I’m crazy, they don't.” She could pull of sanity with the best of them. “And I’m not so drunk that I can’t feel that.” She rocked her hips more sharply and they both inhaled quickly.

“And yet you still manage to surprise me…” He interrupted himself with a sharp hiss as she ground down hard and rubbed against him. “With the unknown depths of your craziness.”

And it was true, every time he thought he’d figured her out she did or said something so absolutely crazy and nonsensical that he wished for a dictionary again. Or a manual, whichever would be handier. Maybe a complete description with Cliff’s notes for the important parts.

He laughed at the thought of having a complete encyclopedia of Chloe Sullivan, CDs included sitting in his bookcases at the mansion.

At his laughter, Chloe pulled back and glared down at him. Ooops.

“I’m horny, and half naked in your lap,” she stated matter-of-factly. “How coherent am I supposed to be?”

Lex pressed his lips together and attempted to look contrite, but apparently he didn’t pull it off very well because Chloe just cocked her head to the side and said sarcastically, “Shall we talk about Salk?”

For a moment, he was thrown by the change of topic and didn’t have the slightest clue what she was on about now. The grinding together of their lower bodies that was still going on was also distracting him.

“What’s Salk?” he asked as he shifted his grip to her ass and readjusted her a little, trying to relieve some of the pressure she was creating to make sure this wasn’t over too fast.

Chloe continued her rocking motions, pushing herself back into his hands and then forward again to rub against the bulge in his pants. “It’s the guy who found the polio vaccine.”

Lex stared at her for a moment, completely dumbfounded. Where the hell had she pulled that one from? And while she was rubbing against him like a cat in heat no less.

“Now I know your neurons aren’t firing right,” he finally said. “You’re making out with me and can think of the guy who found the polio vaccine?” If he didn’t know better he’d think he’d lost his touch.

Lex used his hold on her ass to pull her tighter into his lap, grinding her against the length of his confined cock.

He grinned as her hands latched onto his shoulders and she gasped at the sensation.

“What…” Her voice was a little shaky and she had to clear her throat. Bingo. “What should we talk about then?”

“How about…” Lex pretended to think about it for a moment before he surged forward and captured her mouth to occupy it with something much more pleasant than talking.

Chloe thrust her hips in time with her tongue. She should be ashamed at what she was doing. Or, at the very least, a little embarrassed. She’d asked her friend, point blank, for sex and was now dry humping him on the couch as her tongue ran rampant in his mouth.

But she didn’t feel any of those emotions. Or maybe she would if she wasn’t so focused on Lex’s hands, tongue and cock.

She rested her forehead against him and murmured, “You still taste like cake.” The champagne was gone by now. Probably wiped away by her mouth. His hands were massaging her ass as he continued to guide her over his cock.

The noises coming out of her mouth were constant now and she could hear that her voice had gotten decidedly tighter. Chloe knew how close she was to losing it already.

Her hands clutched more strongly at his shoulders. “Lex, I’m almost…almost.”

Lex brought one hand up to tangle it in her hair and pull her head back so he could look at her. She couldn’t be serious.

Her gyrating turned frantic and her eyes were more glazed than they’d been a few moments ago, so it wasn’t just the alcohol. “Already?” He still couldn’t believe it.

She made a cute little whimpering noise and bit her lips as she tried to get the necessary friction to get her off. “You didn’t tell me you were that hard up,” he muttered as he let go of her head and moved his hand down between them.

This was more than a couple months worth of desperation.

With a bit of effort, he managed to shove his hand inside her panties and pushed a finger between her slick folds as she mumbled, “Can wait if you…”

“Gah! Lex!”

Two fingers had slipped inside her easily and Lex let her ride them as he pressed the pads against her slick inner walls.

Lex grinned as she started scrambling for the catch of her bra, riding his fingers frantically.

“Go on,” he encouraged her, surprised at the gravelly quality of his own voice.

Chloe was surprised that she was actually able to stay on Lex as she rode his fingers all the while releasing the clasp of her bra. She briefly took her hands off of his body to get the lacy material off. It fell between them as she placed one hand on his shoulder while the other massaged her breast.

This was so much better than being alone. Lex’s fingers were fuller than hers and could hit better angles in this position. She could hear him and still feel his cock bumping against her body.

“Good. Good.” Leaned down to kiss him as she rode his fingers.

Chloe pulled back and circled her hips, trying to reach her orgasm.

Lex’s eyes were drinking in the show Chloe was putting on. Her body was flushed and the whimpering noises she made caused his dick to pay more attention than before. He watched as her tits bounced in front of him.

“Really was a shame to hide those behind flowers.” Her breasts were full and the dusky nipples stood out in contrast to her pale skin.

Chloe was panting by now. His name mixed in with other words. He arched his fingers up and massaged a particular spot. She started bucking even more. He applied more pressure.

“Lex!” Her body froze for a second except for her hand. It squeezed her breast and then she moaned Lex’s name again as her pussy started to flutter around his fingers. Her hips kept moving as did Lex’s fingers, drawing out her pleasure.

She practically collapsed against him as all the muscles in her body, except the ones around Lex’s fingers, seemed to give out at the same time.

Her body was still jerking a little when she managed to speak again. Her voice was raspy but she could also hear the contentment that she now felt coming through. “God, that was really good.”

Chloe knew that she was grinning like a fool against Lex’s neck. She righted herself up, moved some hair out of her face and leaned down to kiss him slowly.

Lex kissed her back for a moment, flicking the tip of his tongue against the roof of her mouth before he pulled back with a last peck to her lips.

“Always glad to serve,” he commented with a smirk.

“And you serve so well,” she practically purred in answer. “I’ll be sure to leave a generous tip.” She patted his chest and gave him another quick kiss.

“Right, cause I’m young and need the money,” Lex shot back with a grin.

“Uh huh.” She nodded and grinned back. “And I wouldn’t want you turning to a seedy way of making it.” The patting turned to stroking on his chest that slowly moved lower. “Selling that fine body of yours. Cause I doubt I could afford…”

Lex slowly removed his fingers from her and brought them to his mouth, licking them clean. She tasted almost spicy. He’d have to get a better taste later. Now that he knew she was really hard up, he also knew that she was not going to miss out on sex that was freely offered.

Her eyes were rooted to his fingers and she swallowed before she continued the snarky comment that had been going through her mind before Lex distracted her with that little suggestive move of his.

“What was I saying?”

Lex chuckled and placed his hand back around her waist, holding her steady in his lap.

“You were talking about giving me a generous tip for servicing you,” he reminded her.

Part of him was hoping that generous tip would involve helping him take care of his hard on, preferably with that pretty and talented mouth of hers. But he would leave that up to her. She’d started this whole thing, so he would let her call the shots. For now.

“But that’s okay.”

Lex’s voice was a little on the tense side and Chloe had the evidence as to why that was directly under her. She didn’t even think of making him wait. Not after the kissing, petting and orgasm he’d given her. Turnabout was fair play. But that wasn’t exactly right. More like you show me yours, I’ll show you mine.

And she definitely wanted to see his.

“I can make it up to you.” Her hands were at the waistline of his pants and she pulled his shirt out of them. She wanted to feel some more skin. The tiny buttons were rather annoying and the cummerbund created another problem, but she was able to finally part the material after less than a minute.

She ran her fingertips down his chest avidly watching as he responded to her touch. After a few passes, they were back at his pants. “Generously,” she said as she popped the button and fly. She obviously couldn’t stay where she was for this next part of their little sexual escapade.

Before she dismounted she leaned down for a kiss. Her mouth was demanding on his and she only released it once she heard a groan rumble through his body.

Satisfied that he was feeling at least a quarter as hot as she was, Chloe carefully, and with Lex’s help, got to her feet. She didn’t stay there long. She was on her knees in the next instant.

Once she was comfortable she looked back up at Lex and smiled at what she saw. He was just like any other man. The promise of a blowjob and the sight of a woman on her knees appealed to him. Chloe wanted to make a ‘money where her mouth was’ joke but she knew it would spoil the mood.

Lex’s hips rose up and she was able to push both his pants and boxers down his legs. She slowly ran her hands up his legs and then let her eyes drift to his cock. Oh, it was like her birthday and Christmas all rolled into one.

“And speaking of generous…” She lightly ran her hands over the erect shaft and watched as a shiver ran through Lex’s body. Chloe moved a little closer and gripped the base firmly with one hand as the other dipped between his legs to toy with his balls.

She ran her hand up his shaft as she gently tugged on his sac. His hands had fisted at his sides. Chloe licked her lips and then ducked her head, running her tongue over his slit. His taste filled her mouth and she repeated the move.

Her tongue made wider and wider sweeps, now running all along the head of his cock. She titled her eyes up at him and saw that one of his hands was hovering right above her head. As her tongue swirled, she nodded as much as she could.

Lex’s hand cradled the base of her skull. She lowered her head even more and took him about halfway in her mouth. The hand on his shaft moved up and down in counterpoint to her mouth. She dragged her tongue around the flesh as she moved.
    She looked back up at Lex and wasn’t disappointed at what she saw. His head was thrown back on the couch but he still watched her from lowered lids. As she began to take more and more of him down her throat he tightened his grip on her hair.

Lex suppressed a groan as her talented tongue worked over the crown before she sucked him down strongly.

“Fuck, you’re good at this.” His voice cracked slightly as she repeated her move and her middle finger rubbed at the sensitive spot behind his balls.

Lex tried to keep his eyes open as she quickened her strokes on the base and lashed her tongue over the underside of his dick. “Twist your wrist a little when you…shit, yea, just like that.” The movement of her hand became more fluid and without having to be told she started moving her head in counterpoint every time she pulled her mouth back towards the head.

This could possibly be one of the best blow jobs he’d ever gotten. “Perfect.”

His eyes drifted closed and he could feel the tension coil low in his stomach, his balls tightening under her talented ministrations.

How she could coordinate her moves so well… “Genius, fucking…Argh!”

Orgasm had snuck up on him and hit without warning. His eyes squeezed shut and he spilled down her throat with a strangled shout, hips jerking into her pretty, perfect mouth.

Chloe kept her hands and mouth moving as Lex’s body danced through his orgasm. He’d sounded surprised when he came. Clearly, they hadn’t discussed her proficiency at blowjobs that much in the past. Though she hadn’t been physical with a guy in a long time it had all come back to her.

That wasn’t to say that she hadn’t appreciated the direction Lex gave her. She knew some women hated that but Chloe didn’t see why. It was usually customary and expected for a woman to help a guy with oral so why not vice versa?

His taste seemed very strong but she thought that was more due to her lack of having this experience as of late. Chloe made sure to swallow him down and then set about cleaning him up. His fingers were tangled in her hair and he was panting, his eyes now fully closed.

She was turned on again. But now that Lex was done she’d probably have to resolve to using Lyle again. When she’d asked about sex, and she wasn’t about to get into a Clinton debate with herself right now, Lex wasn’t sure he wanted that. Hopefully, she’d changed his mind.

Her panties were sticking to her uncomfortably and her knees weren’t exactly happy with her either. Lex was still not talking or really moving all that much. She used his knees to push herself to her feet. Chloe shucked off her panties and stood in front of him, naked.

“Should we move this to the bedroom?”

Lex was still drifting in the happy, so it took him a moment to open his eyes and look up at Chloe. She was fully naked, her skin flushed and her breathing just a little deeper than usual. And she looked impatient.

He wondered again how long it had been since she’d gotten laid.

“You sure? I thought we could sit down, watch a movie, maybe talk…”

He barely managed to keep a straight face as he teased her with that suggestion and watched her eyes go wide and mouth open slightly as she stared back at him.

Grinning, he managed to get himself up from the couch and removed the cummerbund from around his waist, then took his shirt off and put both on the couch next to his already discarded jacket. He made quick work of tucking himself back into his pants and closing the zipper.

“I was kidding, but I hope for you that you’ve got condoms in there.” Because he didn’t carry any on him. Lex hadn’t actually planned to get laid tonight.

Chloe stepped up to him and linked her hands behind his neck. She blatantly rubbed her breasts against his chest and delighted in the zings it created. “I do.” She kissed him on his pretty neck. Her brows drew together. “I just hope they’re not expired.”

Lex chuckled at the joke. He was all sorts of relaxed now. At least he hadn’t fallen asleep. That would have put a damper on the rest of her plans.

But to get to those plans she was going to have to pry herself off of him. It was hard to do, though. He was all nice and soft but strong and smooth and yummy. Putting some space between them, she said, “I can’t wait to see you naked and sweaty above me.”

He looked down at her, clearly amused. “Come on, tiger,” she swatted his ass. “I’ll race you.” Knowing that there was no way in hell that Lex would possibly chase her, Chloe turned on her heel and ran out of the room and down the hall.

Lex mouthed ‘Tiger’ with a quizzical look on his face and watched as Chloe dashed off and almost knocked her shoulder into the doorjamb as she rounded the corner into her bedroom.

“Definitely never going to let her drink so much again,” he muttered to himself as he ambled down the hallway to follow her.

He sauntered through the door and looked around the room before his gaze focused on Chloe.

She was going through the top drawer of her dresser, throwing things about as she searched for the condoms. He wondered if she kept her little buzzing friend in the same one as well.

“Going to get ‘Lyle’ as well?” he asked as he stepped closer.

Chloe threw a glare over her shoulder. “Not really.” She turned back to her muddling and Lex chuckled as she scowled fiercely into the drawer. “I know they’re in her somewhere.” She shoved aside something that made a clattering noise and then shouted in triumph.

“There we go!” Lex had stepped up behind her and she held the condoms up in both hands, presenting them proudly.

He laughed and shook his head at the bunch of at least a dozen foil packages. He was active, but he doubted even he could come that often in a limited time frame.

As she went to put the condoms on the nightstand, Lex peeked into the drawer. He was still curious about her toy. “You sure you don’t want to show me that little toy of yours?”

“Not exactly little,” she murmured. Why was Lex so interested in Lyle? They were going to have wild sex, they didn’t need him. Unless….or, maybe unless…

Well, seek and ye shall find. Or, in this case, ask and Lex will tell you.

“I’m not going to need him, am I Lex?” Maybe her display of desperation wasn’t cute but unattractive. There was the other possibility, though.

Chloe looked worried but also unsure so he didn’t let her swing for too long. “Not unless you want to get kinky. Just curious.” He shrugged as he sat down on her bed.

Even though Chloe liked sex a lot, she had never gotten as kinky as Lex, she was sure of that. “What are you thinking?” Her voice was lower and she could hear it breaking a little.

“What do you think I'm thinking?” He smiled up at her as he let his eyes wander over her body. He was getting a much better look than he had downstairs. But he still couldn’t make out the nonexistent abs that Chloe professed to have. He could see, however, that she was on the verge of panting again.

He’d always used his words to wind Chloe up. It was merely in another way right now.

Chloe made her way over to her other bedside table. “You want to watch me?” She opened the middle drawer. That’s where she’d left Lyle. Looking down at it, she said, “Or maybe compete?”

She watched as a slow smile worked its way onto his face. His voice came out smoothly, seductively. “Compete? I was more thinking along the lines of cooperate.”

The idea was getting to her in a very bad way. She wanted to try things with Lex. Dirty, naughty things. Looking back over at him, she asked, “First Lyle, than you…or…”

She paused. God, what she was about to suggest next made her tremble even more. “At the same time?”

Lex watched her with a mixture of amusement and interest as she stood there, panting already just from the thought of getting down and dirty with him and her little toy. Her eyes went back and forth between him and the content of her bedside table drawer.

He’d asked himself this ever since back at the reception, but now he just couldn’t keep his mouth shut about it any longer. He just needed to know.

“Just how long has it been, Chloe?”

Because this kind of desperation and greed for sex didn’t build up in a short time, unless you suffered from nymphomania, which Chloe did not, Lex was certain.

“Awhile,” she hedged, looking anywhere but at his face.

He didn’t prod, just kept looking back at her, waiting for her eyes to be done bouncing around the room and look in his face. He could wait for his answer and wasn’t going anywhere, or doing anything, until he got it.

After what seemed like minutes, she finally broke and confessed.

“Over a year. I dated, but no fucks.”

Lex was shocked. He was astounded. Maybe a bit dumbfounded and definitely sympathetic to her need now.

“That’s harsh,” was all he could think to say.

Yeah, you don’t have to fucking tell me that. She kept that opinion to herself. She knew that Lex had never gone that long since he’d started. He would have probably eaten a bullet if he had to. But, it had just sort of happened. She’d considered having random sex but that didn’t seem all that satisfying to her.

He was still looking at her. “Tons of pent up frustration and orgasms,” she told him. Chloe used Lyle regularly but now it seemed almost routine and her pleasure wasn’t as strong as it used to be.

“I can imagine.” Lex thought about what she’d said. No sex for over a year. Only getting yourself off with something mechanical. No person with you, hearing them as they came with you. Touching them as you found each other’s spots. The powerful jerk of a really good orgasm. “No, actually, I can’t imagine.”

It must have been some sort of strange torture for her. To be surrounded by…

“Lex, focus.” She could see his brain working overtime. Yes, it sucked but she was really hoping that the dry spell would break now. Had thought it would have already been broken. She was naked and ready in a room with a bed and half dressed Lex and a handful of condoms. What else did they need?

He clucked his tongue at her “Poor, poor thing.” She still hadn’t taken Lyle out of the bedside table, though. He knew she would. Just needed a little more time. “I must be the candy store scenario eh?” He gestured to himself.

“So why don’t you enrich me? Get undressed.” She heard the slight annoyance creeping into her voice. She laughed, along with Lex, when she heard it.

He locked their gazes and started to go for his pants. “Good, now we’re getting somewhere.” Being that he was cooperating, she picked up Lyle.

While Chloe had used a few vibes he was her favorite. Fairly long but thick. Kinda like Lex. She threw Lyle on the middle of the bed. And then joined the two of them.

Lex decided he was definitely the candy store scenario. And Chloe was the woman starving for sugar who’d just been locked in that candy store over night.

He looked at the vibrator next to him and picked it up to examine it a little closer. Metallic surface, about as long as his own dick, with a curved tip and a twist at the end to set five individual speeds.

This could be fun.

Lex twisted the bottom end and set the thing buzzing at a medium level.

Yes, this would be fun.
    He turned to Chloe with a smirk and knew that she was barely holding back from pouncing him. His cock was already taking an interest, but he had something else in mind for the moment.

“Since you just blew me so spectacularly, I think it’s only fair if I return the favor, don’t you think?”

Rolling onto his stomach, he pushed her over and crawled between her legs, not expecting her to object to his offer. And her vibrating friend would be a good aid to spice things up a bit.

As Lex caught her lips in a slow, languorous kiss he brought his hand up and slowly brushed the toy over one breast, letting the tip trail over her nipple.

Chloe moaned into the kiss and started gyrating her hips, throwing her arms around his shoulders and holding his head captive against her mouth. Their tongues tangled and Lex slowly kept moving the toy, bracing himself on his other arm to give him a little room so he could tease both her breasts equally.

She really had gorgeous tits. Full, round and apparently, very sensitive if the noises she kept making where any indication.

Lex pulled out of the kiss and nuzzled his way down her jaw to her neck. He flicked his tongue against the spot behind her ear and caught the soft lobe between his teeth, nipping it gently as his hand with the vibe traveled lower, tracing circles over her belly and dipping the tip of the toy into her belly button.

Chloe was ready to explode. Even she could admit it was sad. Just a little attention from a flesh and blood person and she was eager to come. That way, she could have another orgasm. But she tried to calm herself down. She didn’t want to just enjoy the final act; the build up was just as nice.

She kept her hand on the nape of Lex’s neck as she tilted her head to the side. Her body felt overly hot and she closed her eyes so she could concentrate on the feeling of her vibrator against her skin. She shifted her legs apart to give Lex’s body more room. And give him more room to work with Lyle.

The buzzing sound and her pants filled the room as did the quieter noises of Lex’s mouth working at her neck. As Lex’s mouth moved lower on her body, so did Lyle.

Chloe gasped and her back arched up as Lex trailed the toy down her pubic hair and then flicked it against her clit. Her hands grabbed at him and her hips jerked up over and over. But he’d taken the toy away. “Tease.” She barked the word out almost like a curse.

Lex chuckled against her skin and bit her right above her breast before trailing Lyle up and down her inner thigh. The toy moved slowly and Chloe knew it was getting coated with her juices.

She was making helpless breathy sounds by now and was about to beg when Lex’s head moved up to hover over her face. He pushed some hair out of her face and then she felt him move the toy right to her opening. Her eyes widened a little.

Her legs were splayed shamelessly on either side of his body but she moved them even further apart.

“Oh, fuuuuuuuck.” Her word lasted about as long as it took Lex to slide Lyle fully inside of her. Chloe’s hands clutched at Lex’s shoulders as her eyes crashed closed. The vibrating sound was muffled now.

Her hands reached above her briefly, crushing either side of the pillow that her head rested on. Her hips were pumping as Lex worked Lyle in and out of her body. She was going to come soon.

She took her right hand and jammed it between their bodies, placing it over Lex’s. She moved her right leg a little more to the side and then guided Lex’s hand. “Yeah, like that.” She placed her right foot on the mattress and used it to lever herself up when Lyle hit bottom inside of her.

Her tits had started to bounce as she and Lex fucked her with Lyle. She wasn’t in control of her body anymore. It was operating on autopilot. Fucking itself into release.

And here came the release….

She felt one of Lex’s hands on her body as she came. Chloe thought it was to keep her on the bed. She was bucking up something awful. Her release was good and long and she screamed Lex’s name as she came.

Her cunt still fluttered around Lyle for about a minute before she felt herself relaxing. Her little performance had caused her to be covered in sweat. She opened her eyes to look up at Lex.

He was staring at her, amazed at the show he’d seen. Chloe had almost levitated off the bed and Lex didn’t think he’d ever seen a woman come that long or that hard without any stimulation to her clit.

His plan had been to fuck her with the toy until she was good and ready and then let his mouth do the rest. She’d gotten ahead of him. Well, that didn’t mean he couldn’t catch up.

The toy had slipped halfway out of her slick pussy already, so Lex took a hold of it and pushed it back inside. “Think you’re done?”

All he got as answer was a grunt from Chloe and her hips bucking up to take the vibrator deeper. “I think not.”

tbc

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Well I definitely think Chloe's fully aware what's going on so the drunkiness doesn't matter so much. Hopefully she'll keep her promise and not feel awkward about this in the morning. That was quite a display of awesome smut and I the humor was top notch as well. Lex has definitely got to do his part to make up for the lack of sex in Chloe's life and hopefully he won't let her go so long without sex again. Though now I'm really worried and they should check to make sure those condoms aren't expired. Though I don't think you'd guys would do that again, especially since this is supposed to be the funny smutty story. Looking forward to more smut and humor in the next update.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

You weren’t kidding when you said this was a story dedicated to humourous smut… or was it smutty humour? Whatever the case, it was hot, and sexy!

I’m glad you clarified Chloe and Lex’s relationship. It seems like they are friends, and have been such for quite a long time now… with a couple of forays and explorations into being something more.

I have to say, I was MAJORLY disappointed in Chloe upon finding out about her wishy washy reaction to the times when she and Lex tried the whole ‘exploration into something more than friends’, only to inexplicably pull back. She must have really hurt Lex’s feelings. Not only did she deny their ‘exploring’, but also she even avoided him for a couple of days (weeks?) afterwards. What a callous and heartless thing to do, and I think it’s a miracle Lex let her get away with such callous behaviour.

If LEX had been the one to pull away without referring to ‘The Incident’ ever again, I can bet that Chloe would NEVER have allowed him to get away with that.

She shifted around a little more and then realized she was still on top of him. “Am I too heavy?” She raised her head. “I’m probably crushing your aristocratic bones.”

“Nope,” he said as he moved some hair out of her face, “not heavy at all. But my aristocratic bones are probably giving your plebian skin some bruises.” She’d always been fair and bruised easily.
    I had to laugh at the reference to ‘aristocratic bones’ and ‘plebian skin’ over here. It was such an adorable bit of snarky play between them. Loved it! ROTFLMAO!

In fact, most of their conversation throughout the smut was cute, adorable… and I really enjoyed how it showed the playful side of Lex’s personality. I thought it was cute that he found Chloe’s drunken state of verbosity and craziness adorable… even if it was a little difficult to keep track of the crazy tangents her mind would run off in.

With regards to the amount of time Chloe has been without sex. WHAT was she thinking?! She’s had a potential bit of luscious beef-cake (or candy store, LOL) to indulge in, and she’s been RUNNING AWAY from that potential??!! That sounds like such…cowardly behaviour from Chloe. Oh well, I just hope she remembers enough from this drunken night to know that she promised Lex that she will not be running away this time.

Although, it would be interesting to see what would happen if Lex decided he wasn’t going to be lenient and put up with that kind of callous and cowardly behaviour anymore. How WOULD be go about chasing her down the morning after?

Hmmm, they DID check the expiry dates on the condoms, right? Actually, this would provide the perfect excuse to get involved in another ‘pregnancy fic’. Old condoms = oops!

The smut was lovely and hot, but I have to admit, I enjoyed the dialogue and humour aspect of this fic more than the thrusting. Does this mean I’m maturing as a reader?

I look forward to your next update. On this fic, or any other… How goes Arrangement??!! Not that I’m showing favourtism or anything…

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information