+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Conversations *NC-17*

Members

Re: Private Conversations *NC-17*

You really ought to put a "Do not consume beverages while reading this fic" warning at the beginning...yeah. So many wet moniters, so few chapters.

God do I love the concept behind this fic. It's fantastic. I can't decide which of your fics I like better. Just as soon as I think I have one chosen, you update another one and I fall in lust all over again. I can't wait for the fucking. Update as soon as you can please

NS Member

Oh my GOD! This is quite possibly the most creative fic I have ever read. And hottest too. Wow. Please post more, ladies!!!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhostie View Post
    You really ought to put a "Do not consume beverages while reading this fic" warning at the beginning...yeah. So many wet moniters, so few chapters.
    LOL! I think there should have been a warning of 'do not consume intoxicating substances when writing (or conceptualizing) a fic'. But then, 'Private Conversations' would never have come into being.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

i just love this story it gets better and better lol.

NS Full Member

A/N: Blue: Another chapter from us, another fuck for them. And the naming of certain body parts. Enjoy.

A/N Sabby: So yea, everybody gets what they've been waiting for. Hope you like it. And just for the record, we were actually completely sober while coming up with this.

Lex was watching her closely. “Let’s give them what they want. Fuck me.” She spread her legs a little as she tried to get comfortable on the cool counter top.

**YESSSS!**

“Alright.” He went for the left drawer and slammed it open, finding the box of condoms and taking one out.

“Let’s hope it’ll shut them up,” he growled as he opened his pants and rolled the rubber on.

**Finally, baby, here I come! This is going to be so goomph**

Lex cut his dick’s euphoric crowing short as he pushed it all the way inside with a fast jerk of his hips. “Fuck!” He should have believed the damn thing when it said she was tight.

Hooking his arms under Chloe’s knees, he pulled her closer to the edge of the counter and took some of her weight. “Damn,” his gaze went up to look in her face. “Tell me how you want it.”

If they were doing this, they might as well be doing it right. Without the interruption of their obnoxious genitals.

Chloe was spread wide and open for him. Her head had briefly banged against the mirror behind her before Lex had pulled her towards him. She felt almost overly tight. Maybe her muscles had tensed up during the past few hours. Or maybe Lex was just bigger than she was used to.

Her hands rested on Lex’s shoulders and she opened her eyes to answer his question. This was bliss, not hearing her pussy going on and on and on.

“Just hard and with orgasms should do.” She tightened herself around him and he hissed. She circled her hips gently and he jerked against her. She leaned forward until her mouth brushed against his ear. “You need anything special?” She sucked his lobe into her mouth and then released it from between her teeth.

“Keep doing that,” he rasped out as she repeated the swivel and tighten move.

The suction as he pulled back was enough to make him groan. He clenched his jaw and snapped his hips forward to thrust back in. “Shit!” His own curse mingled with Chloe’s at the sensation.

Lex set up a steady rhythm, giving her what she’d asked for. The position wasn’t ideal, but stopping would mean to have to listen to his fucking dick talk, so it was not an option. The swivel and clenching motion felt too damn good.

“Fuck, if I didn’t know better,” he rasped out between breaths, “I’d swear you’re a pro.”

“Well, you would know,” Chloe chuckled out as she tried to breathe and keep giving Lex what he wanted at the same time. It was getting more and more difficult. She rested her head against his chest as she indulged the rest of her body in its basest urges.

She pumped against him shamelessly and cursed and panted into his chest. She could feel an orgasm coming on already. Maybe this one would satisfy her. She doubted it, though. Her hands fisted in his shirt and she realized that while she was totally naked, Lex was still mostly dressed.

Once she leaned a little away from him, he groaned and her legs rested lower on his arms. “Can you get naked, I want to see and feel.” If she was going to fuck Lex, she wanted to do it properly. Mark him a little.

“Yea, hold on.” He moved her legs around his waist, hooking them behind his back as he pushed all the way in and stopped.

Lex made quick work of the buttons and took off his shirt, throwing it wherever as he focused on staying inside Chloe. “Help me to push the pants down.” He muffled his groan against her neck as she shifted forward to grab the waistband of his slacks and push them down.

Nipping and kissing at the wet skin of her neck and shoulder, Lex started moving again as he felt his pants slide down his legs. His arms went behind his back to take hold of her legs again and shift them back into their previous position.

He kept the pace as hard as before, trying to move his hand so he could rub at her clit. Unfortunately, he wasn’t quite double jointed.

“Touch your clit, I wanna see you get off.”

His gaze stayed rooted on her face as he grabbed tighter to her thighs to pull her into his thrusts.

Lex’s request was heard but not immediately carried out. Now that she could get at some skin, she wanted to give it some attention before it was too late. She let her nails trail down his back, leaving red marks on the skin. Not too deep though.

When they got to the curve of his ass, she pulled him closer, mashing their bodies together briefly.
    “Yeah, good, just like that Lex.” He kept pushing into her pussy as much as was possible at this angle.

She released his body and trailed her hand down to her clit. He pulled back a little so he could get a better view. She jerked at the first touch. “Fuck Lex.” Her voice was low and throaty and she sounded like a 1 900 number.

His eyes went from where he was pumping into her and where she was lightly toying with herself back up to her face. “Like to watch. Can’t say surprised.”

One of her arms reached behind her to steady her body. Sweat was pouring down her chest and she was close. She needed her release and she bet that Lex was good to go, too. Now that she was more stable, she could thrust back against Lex as he pulled her forward.

His cock slid in a little further and Chloe’s whole body jerked. “Yes, there. Found it. Again.” She started to rub her clit furiously.

Lex pulled back and slammed in again, hitting the same spot. A malicious grin curled up, even as the pleasure pulled his balls tight against his groin. “Fuck yea, come on.” He picked up the pace of his thrusts, trying to stay at the same angle to hit the spot on every thrust. “Come, Chloe, let me see you.”

He could feel her cunt starting to squeeze around him rhythmically. “Yea, that’s it. Come on.” His eyes were locked on her face as it started to screw up like she was straining for her climax, then relaxed as her mouth fell open with a low keening sound.

“Fuck yea,” he kept thrusting into her at the same angle, drawing out her pleasure as his own climax finally rushed up and hit him from behind. A harsh groan escaped his throat as he shuddered and pumped through the toe curling sensation until he was completely spent.

Lex rested his head on her shoulder as he calmed down from the rush, watching her chest rise and fall less than an inch from his nose.

“Don’t take this the wrong way,” he drawled after a minute or two of simply coming down. “But I don’t want to pull out.”

“There wouldn’t be a wrong way to take that,” she murmured. She was now running one finger delicately over his spine. She turned her head and pressed a kiss to whatever part of his head she could reach. “If we were actually together it would mean that you didn’t want to leave the bliss that is, was, and ever shall be my body.”

That got a small laugh from him. “And I perfectly understand you. Though, maybe they’ll shut the fuck up now.” Chloe got the feeling, though, that they might have made things worse.

Now that they’d given in once, she was sure that their bodies would want them to do it over and over.

And after the orgasm she’d just had, Chloe wasn’t sure she disagreed.

A few more minutes passed, but eventually, Lex had to pull out. His dick was flaccid inside the condom and Lex could feel the sticky mess slowly running down between their legs.

“I think we could both use a shower,” he commented as he pulled out and slipped the condom off, then tied a knot into the open end before throwing it in the trash can.

His ears listened for any smart remarks from below the waistline but for the moment, none were forthcoming. Lex was ready to fold his hands in prayer and send a thank you towards the skies. It had worked. His cock had shut up.

**Hmmmm.**

Or not. Damnit.

Lex brought a hand to his face and wiped off the sweat. Why always him?

“It didn’t work.”

Chloe listened for her own body. But she didn’t hear anything. Maybe it hadn’t worked for Lex but…

**I told you I’d leave you alone for an hour, you still have 57 minutes left. But, after that…well, we need more. And other parts of us want him, too**

Her head fell forward. “Yeah, not for me either.”

Lex held out his hand and she took it as she hopped off of the counter.

**I’ll let his dick know you like dirty talk and…**

“You said 57 minutes,” Chloe snapped. Silence.

Lex wondered for a second what that comment was about, until he remembered the deals their respective annoying body parts had tried to strike earlier. He stepped out of his pants and threw them into the hamper. His shirt and Chloe’s clothes were on a pile on the floor next to the counter.

**Oh, she likes dirty talk. How about that? Get her in the shower and warm her up a little, a few nasty words, a few more touches here and there, then you can bend her over against the wall and we take her real hard while you growl nasty things in her ear.**

Lex breathed in deeply and controlled the urge to strangle his dick. It wouldn’t do to hurt himself or cause lasting damage. “Could you do me a favor and shut up just for an hour? We did what you wanted, you had her, now shut up!”

**We didn’t have a deal**

His dick sounded fucking smug and Lex hated it.

**Tough luck, lover boy. Come on, you know you want to take her. She wants it to. What’s the problem?**

Lex didn’t respond, merely opened the shower stall and turned on the water. “We’ll have to find a solution to this problem before I start considering castration as a viable option.”

Apparently Lex’s cock was still prattling on. She really should have thought to have him bargain with it before they’d screwed. But her mind hadn’t been working all that well.

The gray matter was perking up now. “It wouldn’t actually be castration,” she said, waiting for Lex to give her the go ahead to get into the shower. “That’s the removal of your balls.” Lex turned around and gave her a look. “What, I’m just trying to be correct in our vocabulary.”

Maybe if she annoyed Lex, his dick would shut the fuck up.

**Tell him she’s trying to piss him off so he won’t wanna fuck**

“Hey, shut up, we had a deal.”

**I said I’d be good. I didn’t say that I wouldn’t talk to his dick.**

A pause.

**Oh, interesting**

Her body part sounded like it was purring.

**It turns him on even more when you two get into your verbal judo. So keep it up and he’ll get up even sooner**

The water had obviously heated up so Chloe stepped into the shower, muttering, “Forget I said anything, Lex.”

He looked at her, thinking she must have misconstrued his meaning when he’d suggested a shower. Then again, they’d already fucked so what was the harm?

**No harm, absolutely, just the two of you getting into the shower, soaping each other down, and then you can start with the dirty talk and we can get to the good part.**

“It doesn’t matter if you shut up or keep talking, and even less what I think, the damn thing has a mind of its own if you haven’t noticed.”

Lex stepped into the shower and turned his back towards her. Thankfully, his shower came equipped with multiple heads. He groped for the soap without turning and promptly ended up grabbing Chloe’s fingers instead of the bar.

Taking his fingers away, he turned around. This was ridiculous. “We have to figure out a way to shut them up permanently.”

**Well, you can work on that while you shut us up temporarily, you know how to do that. Just give in, take her, she wants it. Hard. And deep, and right here, right now. Come on, I know you do, too. Stop being such a moralistic sissy!**

Lex took a deep breath and willfully ignored his dick. “You said something earlier about,” **how much she likes dirty talk** “That woman and a well?”

Good, this was good. Focusing on what they could do to get them out of this situation. Not the fact that they were both naked and wet and had just had sex so screwing again wouldn’t really make things any worse.

**Only better what with the orgasms**

Before Chloe could speak, her pussy said, **Sorry, sorry. Right. Only to Lex’s dick**

“Yeah,” Chloe said, finally finding her voice, “I think being that we were both in the area that we were exposed to it. So, we maybe should go back there and see what we can see. Might do something.” Plus, it would get them out of a private area. Maybe that would help, too.

**Didn’t help you last night when she got fucked on a patrol car**

Chloe took a few deep breaths. She wasn’t going to let her pussy get the best of her.

**You know what else is good? I know that you’re clean. You know, we always know. Exactly! Uh huh**

It was disconcerting to hear one end of the fucked up conversation.

**She’s never gone bareback. I’m thinking if she knows it’s safe and I know that no babies can be made, she just might let you in, really in**

Ignoring her, not going to get involved. “Then again,” Chloe said, thinking more about it as she searched for shampoo somewhere in the shower, “I only remember that green mist. I don’t know how the properties of gases might be different than the actual meteor rocks.”

Lex tried to think past his dick which was prattling on about taking Chloe bareback of all things and thinking that ‘she’s on the pill and she’s healthy’ was enough to sway him over.

“Gas, which means it’s gone into our bloodstream via inhalation, the question is if there were solid fragments that stuck or not. Let’s hope it isn’t the former because then we don’t stand a chance of it unless we can find the particles and somehow get them out of our body.”

Chemistry, he could do chemistry. It didn’t have anything to do with sex and he’d gotten a minor degree in it. “If it’s a hundred percent gas form, then it’ll eventually leave the body with the CO 2 that we exhale.”

**Boring! Come on, you know you don’t wanna talk about chemistry when you can do something much more practical with it. Like get those nice endorphins rushing as you fuck her, no condom between you, that sweet pussy wrapped around me without any barriers. Why do you have to be so stubborn damnit?**

“So,” Lex continued after a deep breath, “We literally would have to just breathe our way through it.”

If it was in fact the gas, and if the gas was in fact not impure with solid manifestations of the mutated meteor fragments.

**Whatever! Stop thinking, start fucking. What’s the matter with you? When’s the last time you’ve been prissy about fucking a nice piece of ass? Never, that’s when. And she’s willing! And you already did it once! What’s the fucking problem with doing it again. And in different positions. And with different holes? She wants you to fuck her ass and she’s fantasized about sucking me. You can’t be cruel now. I want that mouth, and that pussy, and that ass. We both want it, she wants it Everybody here wants it, so why don’t you. Just. Do. It.**

Back to the Nike commercials. Lex could feel a migraine coming up right next to the unwanted arousal with the images his damn dick was provoking.

Chloe was nodding along with Lex. It all made sense. But it still sucked. Because it meant that they couldn’t actually do anything. They just had to wait it out. “I know that this doesn’t help, but I didn’t see any particles in the gas. It doesn’t mean that they weren’t there, though.”

She worked out her neck a little. “But I also think it’s encouraging that we haven’t died yet. I would think that if there were particles in there that they would have affected us by now.”

**You’re right. Totally boring. And you’re right about something else. She does want it. Thought about him being her first but thought he wouldn’t have her**

“Hey,” she said, slightly offended, “that’s private.” And very embarrassing.

**Sweetie, he’s going to take you everyway both of you can think. We all know it. Nothing will be private anymore**

“You’re supposed to be shutting up.”

**Fine, but George won’t. He wants his own deal** The voice was now sing songy. Chloe put the ‘George’ comment away for now.
    **George, sweetie, what do you want? Maybe if it’s just another handjob I can work it out**

**Right, like a handjob will do it for me after I’ve had you. I want to fuck, and I want to do it now. If this stubborn mule doesn’t cooperate I swear I’ll find a way to override that damn pretentious brain of his**

Lex swallowed. His dick certainly wouldn’t be able to do that, would it? “They’re plotting.”

Not good at all. **It is good. Good for you and good for her. Did you know she thinks you wouldn’t want her?**

“You thought I wouldn’t want you?” Damn, he hadn’t meant to ask the question out loud. Carrying two completely different conversations at the same time was hard.

Chloe could see that Lex had thought he’d made a mistake. **So make one back and answer him** She didn’t even realize that she’d been spoken to. It wasn’t as if she could even not answer the question. Something was compelling her to do so.

“Not when I was thinking about it,” she started to explain. “I thought it would be nice to be with someone experienced for….” God, this was embarrassing. Sure, she could have sex with whomever she wanted to. But, talking about a time when she’d been different and shy made her feel that way again.

“For my first time,” she finished. “And I doubted that you would have been interested then.” She was still a little surprised that he’d been interested now.

And, of course they were plotting. They were their ids. And they wanted satisfaction. **He wants to fuck you right here. Right now. I’m sure if you just let yourself take what you want, we’ll all be happy. And quiet as church mice.**

“Well, you got a point there,” he answered, wondering why she had answered and why he was still not veering off the subject.

**Because you want to talk about it and then you want to do more than talk because you want her. That’s why**

Lex closed his eyes and took a deep breath. This was going to drive him insane if it didn’t stop soon. He exhaled as long as possible.

**You know, you wouldn’t have to go insane if you did what I told you. I’d shut up if you did. For real.**

“You lied the last time, why would I believe you now?” he asked with a glare at his own anatomy. It seemed ridiculous, but he needed to glare at something.

**Well, cause the condition this time is that you don’t make it a quick one off. You go the whole nine yards and I’ll shut up and I’m sure Cecilia will oblige too.**

“Who?”

**Cecilia, her pussy. She’s very lovely and obliging and wet and hot and tight and oh it feels so good being in her.**

“Oh.”

Lex shook his head and forced his mind back on the conversation with Chloe. He couldn’t remember what she’d last said, or if she’d asked a question. Or what they’d been talking about. Oh right, her wanting him and vice versa. The two conversations had overlapped there for a moment.

“This is driving me nuts. Now he’s trying to strike a deal again.”

He decided not to bring up the name thing.

Chloe chuckled. “He’s not exactly a man of his word, though, is he?”

**George didn’t make a deal last time, you ninny** Her pussy sounded rather put off.

**Besides, I would think you’d want a deal. What are the terms, exactly, Georgie Porgie?**

“God, don’t call him that.” It seemed so wrong. And her pussy didn’t care. It was all highly improper.

Then things got weirder. Her pussy, when it spoke again, was panting. Chloe felt herself get wetter and her body got hotter. The water had chilled slightly but she was still hot.

**Oh, yeah. That’s…what we’ve always wanted. Chloe, every way, every hole, everything you’ve ever imagined and some you haven’t. We get that, we’ll shut up.**

Lex looked at Chloe and could see that her breathing had gotten heavier about thirty seconds after his dick had finished prattling on about exactly what it wanted to do with her. He wasn’t fairing much better though, completely hard to the point where it might get painful if ignored and trying to resist the images that kept flashing through his mind.

“This is bad,” he voiced as he felt himself taking a step closer. “We should…”

**get over yourselves and fuck already!**

His throat was dry as he swallowed, still trying to resist his baser instincts. This was worse than being a hormonal teenager, because the possible outlet was standing right in front of him and working against his higher sense of reason.

“And it’s getting worse by the minute.”

Because he did want her. It wasn’t like he was against the idea because of a lack of attraction, it was a matter of principle and now that he’d already caved once he had no leg to stand on with his protests and she looked fucking edible with the water sluicing down her naked body, panting and flushed and her eyes dilated from arousal from what their damn bodies had been going on about.

Lex was so close. She could just reach out and take him. **Do it. You know you want it. You both do. You’re both so stupid and cowards and..**

She grabbed Lex and kissed him, her tongue bypassing his lips and rubbing against the top of his mouth. **Sweet mother of god, I knew you had it in you, girl**

Lex responded immediately to her, crushing her against his body. He was hard and she was wet. They were both ready. Between kisses, Chloe said, “You were going to say that we should get out of the shower.” Nipping at his ear now. “And we should have. But why fight it, Lex?”

Biting his neck. “It’s futile. I want you. You want me. We want them to shut up.” Her hand drifted south and encircled his cock.

**That’s right, take charge. God, I’m shaking** And Chloe could feel her pussy pulsing. **All of us get him?**

Chloe brushed some hair out of her face. “I want you everywhere.” That should clear things up with her body. “We’ll fuck each other out of our systems. That sound like plan?”

tbc

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was a gorgeous update!

Good for Chloe for taking charge and letting Lex know exactly what they all need
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabby View Post
    “We’ll fuck each other out of our systems. That sound like plan?”
    Oh. Oh oh. Oh. Yes, Chloe, that is an excellent plan. Mmm-hmm mmm-hmm.

George and Cecilia. Those two would get our ChLex into sooooooo much trouble.

Not that I'd want all the yumminess to become *pfft!* [gods forbid!], but they'd better find out more about their "green gas effect". Don't want either of them landing in SV General, yet again. If they want more [and I'm sure we all do too], then they better haul ass.

But of course not before they do another round.

Oh god I love this story! It's both hilarious AND hot! Yay, cannot wait for more!!!

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teejei View Post
    Oh. Oh oh. Oh. Yes, Chloe, that is an excellent plan. Mmm-hmm mmm-hmm.

i whole-heartedly agree!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information