+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The divorce of the century (PG-13) Complete

Re: The divorce of the century (PG-13) -2/12-

Oh yes Chloe he definitely likes you
    That was very good chappy, I like the part of Lana being to demanding, and only thinking about rubbing her back...yack!
    Lex is right divorcing her!!!!!
    And dating with Chloe of course
    Can't wait for next part

Yay go to dinner Chloe go to dinner

and may i say EWWwWW on the whole Lanna naked thing....

Leaving...

Four

Chloe Sullivan waited outside in the cold weather, waiting for Lex Luthor to pick her up for dinner. She had no idea why she agreed to have dinner with him. It would only leak in the paper anyway. But Lex said that that this location was secure. We'll see how secure it is. Come tomorrow. Chloe thought as the double doors open and she was greeted by the butler. She was lead to the hallway and only the hallway, because Lex was coming out to greet her.

"Thank you for joining me." He smiled. His cologne whipped by her as they walked out together. Chloe took in his scent. She liked what he was wearing.

"Nice cologne." She sheeplishly said with a grin.
    "Thanks." He grinned back as he open the passenger side for her to enter.

"Thank you."
    "Ladies first." He smiled.

Chloe cringed a bit but let it roll off her back. Was he the real ladies man? Or just a big show off? Chloe couldn't figure it out. He was rich, proper, and with class. She didn't mind that part, but just the fact that she thought he was showing off. Of course Chloe loved the romance in the dating department, but she wasn't sure if he was just showing off, or being serious.

They road in silence for a while until Lex cleared his throat and spoke up.

"This place is real nice. Not too far. Not many poperatzi's around. Or gossip columnist for that matter." Chloe didn't say anything she just looked out the window, thinking she could be writing her paper for Parry. She would be in big trouble if it wasn't on his desk first thing in the morning.

"I heard your interview was revealing." Her eyes were still out the window as if something was fascinating out there. She looked at him sternly like a father scolding a child.

"Yeah. Ms. Lang wasn't on her best behavior."
    "So I've noticed."
    "Lois told you huh?" Chloe kept quiet and nodded her head. Lex shifted his shoulders. All this silence from Chloe was making him uncomfortable. He was hoping he could get her to talk. At least talk about anything.

"Parry's gonna hate me tomorrow." Chloe said to herself.
    "What?"

"Huh? Oh. I was thinking out loud again. I got half of my article done for tomorrow. I'm gonna be staying up late tonight to finish it." Chloe leaned her head on the window and closed her eyes. Lex thought about canceling the dinner just so she could finish and get a good nights rest.

"What's your article about?" Chloe froze. What would he think of the sex scandal about one of his CEO's?

"Um, nothing important."
    "Chloe, you can tell me anything."

"You'll find out tomorrow. Then you'll wanna fire him.."
    "Him?"

"You're new CEO. He was caught by none other then Gazelle. I swear I don't know HOW she does it. She must have eyes everywhere. Parry's in love with the girl. He says she's giving us stories, and making our paper the number one in Kansas!" Lex's arms tensed as his hears digested the news of his newest CEO.

"Who was he caught with?"

"Lana Lang! How many times have I told you to stay away from,"
    "I told you my last name is Luthor! And always WILL be Luthor! I could turn this place into a dump! If I wanted!" Lois growled

"The Talon is not for making out with teenage guys. How many times have I told you that?"
    "I lost count." Lana shoved the guy she was making out with on the couch away. He glared at her and left. He was mumbling something mean under his breath on the way out.

"Lana? What are you doing here?" Clark was surprised that Lana had the guts to come back, ever since Lex banned her.

"Hey snookums." Lana pinched his cheeks as Clark drew away from her. Lois's cheeks were boiling and on the edge of breaking.

"I'll see you later." She winked and left.

"What was that all about?" Lois said.
    "Nothing.." Clark looked nervous and distracted as he watched the door shut.

"So how's the new job going Smallville? Lex paying you enough now? It's weird that you would work for him."
    "I told you the reason Lois. So I can keep an eye on him."

"He's not bad Clark. He's just misguided. I'm sure Chloe will bring out the good in him."
    "That's another thing I'm concerned about."

"What's wrong?" Lex asked as Chloe stared out the window.
    "I'm not used to all the cameras." She joked. Lex got the joke even tho there were no cameras around.

"I guess it's not easy being with me." Oh god I want to try Lex I really do. Chloe thought.
    "I can see.." Lex slid his hand over hers and she looked at him. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She didn't know his touch could be so powerful and overwhelming. Lex on the other hand felt something he never had before in his life. Love. Just by touching her he felt loved and accepted.

"Don't worry about Parry or tomorrow. I know you'll write a great report. I look forward to reading it." He smiled. Chloe smiled back.

After the meal was over they went back into the car. Before Lex opened the door for her, he just stared at her. Why is he staring at me? OH NO! You don't think.. Before she knew it his lips were on hers. He held his hands in her head. Chloe swooned in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his body and was enveloped in warmth and love. The kiss felt like an eternity to both of them.

"If I let go I won't be able to let go of you." Lex said between kisses.
    "How long have you felt this way?" She asked. Lex stopped kissing her and stared at her.

"When you started helping me take down my father."
    "Then why did you date Lana?"

"I don't know. I was confused. But it all makes sense now." Lex let her in the car and they road back to Chloe's place.

"Why do I have the feeling that we're going to be in the magazine tomorrow?" Chloe said nervously.
    "I don't think they will. And who cares if they are."

"Parry..he.. well he gets cranky because that magazine is our competitor. He yelled at me about it."
    "Don't worry about it. He likes you. I have a feeling you'll be there for a long time." He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I have to get working on that article. You're not going to like it one bit." Lex gave a small smile and bid his good byes.

Re: The divorce of the century (PG-13) -2/17-

AW! That was sweet
    But now I keep wondering what pink devil AKA Lana Lang is planning?
    It can't be good.....
    But Chlex on their date, just wonderfull
    Can't wait for more!
    Take care!

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

This fic is great

Lex is a jerk for dating Lana even if he already had feelings for Chloe
    But now things are being corrected

Please more soon
    Malu

Leaving...

a double update becoz I love you all!

Five

"Ms. Lang brutally murdered. Could this be the works of Lex Luthor, former husband? Lex shares his story and feelings towards the "accident". He claims that he did not kill his ex wife. "I had no intentions of killing my ex wife, even though her behavior is off. I am not the guilty one." He states to the press. Can Lex Luthor be trusted? Full story on page 68."

"Well it looks like Gazelle is busy." Lois said as she flopped the news paper down on Chloe's desk. Chloe rubbed her morning eyes. Red, with sand still dripping in her eyes. She moaned as she open the book to more torture.

"Oh no.." Chloe turned the book around to Lois.
    "I see you've gotten comfy with Lex." Lois winked.

"I'm going to die.. " Chloe berried her head in her arms, on her desk. She didn't care what Parry had to say about her.
    "Ms. SULLIVAN!" Parry shouted as he flopped the magazine startled her out of her misery.

"Can you explain this? Did your lips just happen to fall into Mr. Luthor's on accident?" Chloe shrugged.
    "Don't give me that attitude young lady! I won't have my star reporter being hounded by the public! It's not good for business!" Chloe couldn't tell if he was being supportive, or demanding a body guard for her.

"Mrs. Kent. Nice report." Parry said as he left.
    "Well I think Parry wants put you in hiding." Lois said with a smile.

"Or get me a body guard."

"Clark I'd like to have a word with you." Lex said as he pulled him out of his office.
    "What is it?"

"You're fired." Clark couldn't believe he had gotten fired, and on his first week! Lex showed him the article Chloe wrote. Clark was filled with hate and betrayal.
    "Lex, she came on to me! I had nothing to do with Lana's," Lex cut him off.

"She obviously had feelings for you Clark. She always did. I'm sorry but there's nothing else I can do. I won't have this. Good luck with Lois. I'm sure she'll be happy." He patted his back and went back to work. Clark gathered his things and left.

Kent house

"Did you happen to read the article that Chloe wrote?" Lois asked as Clark entered the door with his box of belongings.
    "I was fired. I did not come onto her Lois! She's the one that came onto me! I swear she's out of control!"

"Well you won't have to worry about her anymore." She showed Clark the front page of The Daily Planet.

"Ms. Lang Brutally murdered. Could this be the works of Lex Luthor former husband?" Clark frowned that his friend had passed away.
    "Who do you think killed her?" Clark asked.

"I have no idea, but I'm sure our friend Gazelle T. can shed some light on this."
    "I'm sorry about that article Lois."

"It's ok Smallville. I know you wouldn't do anything to harm this marriage." Clark smiled.

Luthor Mansion

"Lex! I'm SO sorry. I'm just so sorry!" Chloe said as she ran into his office and ran into his arms.
    "About what?"

"You didn't see the magazine? We're in there! I knew that would happen! I just knew it!" She broke apart so she could show him her copy.
    "How does she do it?" Lex asked as he read the article.

"She has eyes everywhere! People must send her tips via Email."
    "She has to be stopped. This isn't healthy for our relationship." Chloe was startled and looked at him.

"Relationship?" She questioned.
    "Yes. If you want.."

"Yes! Oh god yes!" She kissed him again.
    "I'm glad you feel the same way I do."

"I think we need to celebrate." She winked.
    "Chloe, I don't think,"

"I'm sure there's a bar in town we could go to."
    "Oh that. Yeah. I know of a place. Tonight my treat."

"Actually I'm paying." She smiled.
    "Chloe I insist."

"You pay all the time! You need a break." She rubbed his head like a cat.
    "Did you hear about Lana?"

"Yeah. Maybe she got a little too drunk.." Chloe said..
    "Or maybe she had an overdose of drugs.."

"Chloe is there something you're not telling me?" Lex said seriously.
    "Well.."

YOU ARE SO EVIL
    A CLIFFHANGER?!
    Well, not that I'm not happy about Lana
    But who is Gazell????? And Clark, what that farmboy did this time?!
    UH, well I'll try to be patient and wait for another upd
    But I hope I won't be force to waiting to long
    Take care!

NO! NO! NO! Well...what?!

And that Gazelle woman needs to be stopped! And how can Lois let Clark off the hook like that?

Can't wait for the next update! [=

P.S. I'm happy that Lana's been brutally murdered!

Leaving...

I had a dentist appt this morning, and the pain is getting to me, so um.. yea watch out for some random weirdness if there is any in this next chapter..

Six

"Chloe, tell me." Chloe could see the concern in his eyes. After all that drama he went through with Lana, he still had the balls to care for her? Chloe couldn't believe it. She breathed in deep, and prepared her self for his reaction. He wasn't going to like..

Flashback

It was dark, blaring music was heard from down the hall. Chloe wondered in the mansion, and found Lana on her bed. The shades were drawn, it smelled of alcohol. The master bedroom was a mess. Clothes were strewn on the floor, papers scattered, Lex's brief case torn open as if someone was searching for something. Drawers were pulled open, some pulled out. Underwear hanging ontop of the curtain. For some reason Chloe knew that Lex would be pissed when he got home to this mess.

"Lana?" Chloe turned down the music as she sat next her. She saw the pills surrounding her "friends" body.

"Well one more night in the mansion couldn't hurt." Before she knew it Lana downed a ton of pills, some alcohol and a few seconds later she died. Right before Chloe's eyes. Chloe didn't speak. It happen all too fast. Too fast that she couldn't save her.

"Lana!"

Back to reality Lex was shocked that his ex wife would kill herself, and in the master bedroom. Chloe could feel something from Lex. It was anger. But she wanted to know why he was sorry she died. It's not like he benefited anything from his marriage. The silence was all too much for Chloe. She couldn't stand him figure out why he still had feelings for her, after all the raunchy things she did to him. Making him feel like an idiot in public half the time, demands, and the like.

"What is it Lex? Get over her! She wasn't exactly the best wife you've ever had!" Lex grit his teeth in anger and glared at her.

"Truth hurts doesn't it? Lana was a piece of shit to you Lex! She made you look embarrassed in front of people! That's not the Lex I know! The Lex I knew was strong, and could stand up to the toughest people! She's made you weak!"

Not a sound from the man standing before her. He just couldn't bring himself to speak.

"Who are you to tell me about my marriages? I may not pick the best women Chloe, but don't you dare talk about my past wives!"

"Past Lex. Past! You're lucky we're together! I feel like walking out on you because I'm jealous. Yes! I'm jealous of you and Lana! But she's dead now. I admit she wasn't a good friend to me. She stole Clark when I could've had a chance. Then you take her, and well.. I never really had a chance with Clark. I don't really care too, because I've found someone else." She put her hands on his chest rubbing upward.

"I found you. You made it all better Lex. I'm sorry you lost another loved one. But you can't erase the past. You can only move forward. You can learn from your mistakes, but you can never erase them."

"You sound like a wise old man." Chloe chuckled and they embraced in a kiss.

"I just care for the ones I love." Lex smiled at her.

"What?"
    "Nothing. I've found the perfect one for me. It's you Chloe." Chloe hugged Lex and they started making out.

"Wait!" Chloe said breathlessly
    "What?"

"Do you.." Chloe couldn't get this out right. It sounded way to embarrassed.
    "Do I want?"

"Do you have any water?" Chloe couldn't bring herself to ask him if he had any condoms. That would be too weird. Asking Lex if he wanted to shack it up. Haha! Good one Chloe. Haven't you learned from you Jimmy experience?

"Sure." Lex went over to his wet bar and poured her a glass of water, then handed it to her.
    "Thanks.." Maybe next time..

OK, I understand that you were a "little" pissed off by your dentist, but still it was cruel to leave us, and Chloe, like that
    Well, GOODBYE LANA AND hello CHLEX, it's good that Lex finally saw what is best for him
    But, still why Lana did something like this? I mean she's stupid, but still I'm curious!
    Can't wait for next part!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information