+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: What You Don't Know... (R) - Part Fourteen - August 31, 2009

Re: What You Don't Know... (R) - Part One - 2/10/07

It was terrific. I adore this fic. can't wait to see how things will be for Chloe. and Lex, he's really Evol. loved it so much

poor chloe, she's so trusting. but lex! man he is discovering a lot of things about her and i can't wait until he realizes that he doesn't want her to remember just so he can keep her! love this! seriously i love the welcome home part. this fic rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

It's so detailed, filling every gap, tying every knot that I can't help but like this fanfic. It's consistent, it gives us Chlexy goodness but it covers every base for the plotline.

Quite remarkable.

Great update can't wait for more!!!

When Lex realizes he is in love with Chloe what is he going to do???
    Chloe will be so furious when she found out the truth ohhhh, you sooooooo need to post another chapter.

Members

Loved the Update it was a very nice suprise, I can't wait to see how chloe reacts to the house and more importantly lex. Update soon!

I can't wait for the next bit!
    So far, so good!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I love it when Lex is manipulative and he's doing a great job of planting the seeds of doubt for Clark in Chloe's mind and making it so she'll want to tell him everything. Though you never know if it will work or not.

I have a feeling that Lex is going to get use to the feeling of having Chloe as his wife and he'll do everything to keep it that way. However, when it blows up in his face, he'll have to do even more to get her back. And he has little chance of that happening but he's Lex Luthor, so it might work out.

I was wondering how he was going to get away with everyone else asking for her but he seems to have it covered, for now. Lex doesn't do anything half-ass so he would have his bases covered. Nice to see that even though he's looking out for himself, he at least made sure nothing would ruin Chloe's career. I guess he's not a total bastard.

I can't wait to see how things will get more complicated especially when they get more intimate. Can Lex truly be a bastard and continue for the sake of what he'll gain or will feelings start to hinder his work? You have my full attention.

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

this is a seriously great story so far...i can't wait to see how it plays out

Hey i know i already posted but i had some more thoughts

Lex-

--How is he going to pull this off, i mean if Chloe ever goes into town she might realize things are werid.

--- Are they staying at the castle?

-- If they are I cant wait for all the staff to address her as Mrs. Luthor

-- Is it me or does anyone else want Lional to show up to mess with things? Maybe im just a little sad but i think that would be great fun!

Ok ok im done now really, at least until you post a new chapter!!!!

dayamiracle

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

“I’m sorry; but there really wouldn’t have been a good way to tell you would there.”

“That I’m married to an insensitive bastard? Guess not.”

Her words were harsh but her faint smile washed away any sting they might have held and Lex was both amazed and gratified to see that so much of the Chloe Sullivan he knew remained.
    I was ALSO so pleased to see that Chloe’s basic nature remained as amusing and snarky as ever before. It goes to show, Snark like this is born, not made

Taking a sip of the water, she set the glass aside and peered at him curiously. “Can I ask you a personal question?”

“Of course,” he replied, relieved by her seeming acceptance.

“What is your name?”

Lex’s deep, rich laughter filled the room and Chloe was glad to hear it. She loathed people who lacked a sense of humor. Not that she had recalled that about herself; more that after hours of the tight lipped, solemn medical staff she could honestly say that she’d kill for even a meager ‘knock, knock’ joke.
    I actually think this was genuine amused and delighted laughter from Lex, and not just part of the ‘warm, approachable and friendly’ act he was putting on for Chloe’s benefit.

But I can’t really be certain about that considering the circumstances.

Damn that sneaky, lying, manipulative bastard, I’m going to be second guessing each and EVERY single one of his ‘warm and sincere’ reactions throughout the entirety of this fic!

The smile he gave her was designed to inspire trust. Lex knew it worked well; he practiced it a lot before lying to people.
    I just had to give a shudder of revulsion at the idea of Lex actually PRACTICING a warm and sincere amile in front of a mirror. That seriously sounds like such a Lionel Luthor kind of thing to do. If Lionel has ever had any interest in cultivating a charming smile that is.

Looking as if she was about to cry, she asked in a small voice, “Did I ruin our wedding?”

Realizing that he was apparently going to be as perplexed by the new Chloe as he had been by the old, he nevertheless hurried to soothe her.
    Even if Chloe is at a severe disadvantage over here, it’s good to know that she’s still unpredictable enough to keep Lex on his toes. I REALLY want to see him suffer throughout this nasty, underhanded trick he’s playing on Ms. Sullivan. Of course, he’s going to REALLY be in misery when Chloe regains her memories (and Lex has inevitably fallen in love with her), but I also like the idea of him suffering angst and frustration DURING the trick as well as after.

Thankful to hear that she hadn’t destroyed such a momentous occasion, even if she couldn’t remember it, she gestured weakly to his attire. “Well, everyone’s been calling me Sullivan, and we don’t seem to have exchanged rings, and you’re here in a tuxedo…I just kind of thought that maybe I’d done something stupid like tripped during the ceremony and knocked myself unconscious on the altar.”
    ROTFLMAO! Oh! That girl is an absolute DELIGHT! Lex isn’t going to stand a chance now that she finally has a chance to be her open, charming self around him.

Laughing again, Lex decided that he liked this side of Chloe. Previously, their humor had always found an outlet in the slightly acerbic banter that was often as guarded as it was entertaining. Unfortunately, they’d had the type of relationship that didn’t lend itself to prolonged periods of levity, as their time together was generally motivated by whatever dire emergency was taking place at the moment. It was nice to see the open, playful side that she reserved for those that she didn’t consider potential enemies.
    It was heartening to see that his laughter was not ‘completely’ a show he was putting on. He genuinely seems to enjoying Chloe’s banter, snark and playful comments. It’s going to be fantastic to see the kind of result we get when we expose Lex to this open, trusting and honest version of Chloe Sullivan. I can’t wait till his horror-struck realization that he never stood a chance in the first place.

Lex’s weakness has always been a search for ‘love and approval from a decent friend’. That is the reason why he fell so hard and fast for Helen… not to mention that VERY suspiciously quick best-bud relationship with Clark.

He really should have noted this ‘weakness’ of his, and taken proper measured to guard against it. As it is, when he finally falls in love with Chloe, he’s going to have noone to blame, but his own stupid self.

This is going to be SO much fun.

He also had to admit that he was exceedingly impressed by her powers of observation. Evidently journalism wasn’t her just career choice, but an inherent part of who she was. Even after a head trauma and the resulting amnesia, she still managed to find the oddities in her situations and the inconsistencies in his story. No wonder Clark had managed to keep his secret for so long with Chloe covering for him, he thought in frustrated admiration.
    I really liked this observation about Chloe. How very similar she is to Lex in this ‘truth seeking’ regard… Not to mention how skilled that BOTH are at ‘truth-hiding’. This is definitely a match made in a very strange form of heaven. Excellent insight, amazing writing, Skauble!

“Chloe,” her name a weary exclamation, “the doctors were very specific that I not fill your head with information that might interfere with the return of your memory.”

“Please, Lex,” she was surprised at how easy the name fell from her lips, “I know that you can’t tell me everything. Believe me; I’ve heard the lecture from three different doctors. But there has to be something that you can tell me. Doesn’t anyone get that maybe its more distressing for me to know that there are these “upsetting” things out there that I’m completely unprepared to deal with?”
    Despite how much I HATE Lex for his sneaky, corrupt and ‘bordering on evil’ plan. I have to say I am in absolute AWE as to how he arranged the information and circumstances to nest suit his needs. Now he doesn’t even need to lie to Chloe about hiding certain aspects of her life away from her, it’s just part of her ‘treatment’. That brilliant, slimy BASTARD!

“I hated seeing you hurt, but you were determined to try to salvage your friendship, and so I agreed not to tell Clark how serious things had become between us. But I drew the line at us putting our lives entirely on hold because of the tantrums of one jealous boy. So we decided to elope, hoping that when we did tell Clark he would finally realize that our marriage was a fait accompli and that he had no choice but to accept it.”

Lex watched a number of emotions flit across her face until, finally, only confusion was left.

“Okay; that explains the lack of rings, but it doesn’t seem all that upsetting. I mean, it’s not like I remember this Clark guy, so I can’t say that I’m too bothered that he’s off having a conniption fit about something that doesn’t really seem like his business. So why did you seem so reluctant to tell me…apart from the whole misplaced memory deal?”
    I thought I was in awe of Lex’s plan (and planning) before, but he not only managed to arrange circumstances to make Chloe completely dependent on him, he even managed to plant suspicions of any memories that might arise of Clark. He is frighteningly cunning! And he’s going to deserve every bit of suffering that going to be heaped on him before this fic is finished.

In fact, can we get to the Lex suffering now, please?

Even though she had no memories of the man before her or the things he was speaking of, he looked so consumed with guilt that she couldn’t resist the urge to offer him the same comfort he’d extended to her. Turning her hand in his, she gently squeezed it in a soothing gesture of reassurance.
    ‘he looked so consumed with guilt’??!! That damned snake is ACTING, Chloe! Putting on a show! Pulling the wool over your innocent eyes! How DARE he act so concerned and loving while he is plotting behind her back?!

His gaze snapped down in surprise as he felt Chloe’s warm hand clasp his. Knowing that, realistically, she had less than an hour of memories of him and yet was still trying to calm his distress revealed a great deal about her character that would be useful to him in this new endeavor. He heaved a heavy sigh and continued with his tale.
    A bit of basic human empathy impresses him? I can’t wait to see how much damage Chloe does to his emotional barriers before her memories come crashing down on both of them.

Heh. I’m sure you can tell, I’m already a ‘little’ bloodthirsty for Lex’s ‘pound of flesh’. I can’t imagine what kind of vengeance and retribution I might be howling for later.

“Wow, I’m pretty smart, huh?”

“Indeed,” he declared, bringing her hand to his lips for a soft kiss.

“Not that I want to discourage compliments and romantic gestures, but if we could get back to you telling me whatever it is that you’re trying to not tell me, that would be good, too.”
    AAAAaaaaargh! That sweet, loving and sincere garbage he’s piling on Chloe… Doesn’t he have ANY concern about playing with her emotions like that? He doesn’t care that, in the end, even if he is victorious and successful in unearthing everything he wants to know from Chloe, he ‘might’ end up with her madly in love with him?!

Or does he just not care about that possibility?

Bastard!

Years of practice allowed his features to remain impassive as Chloe did exactly as he’d predicted. It wasn’t that she was easy to manipulate; on the contrary. All of the observations she’d made and the conclusions she’d drawn were quite logical and signs of both her intelligence and perceptive nature. She just didn’t know him well enough to take everything he said with an entire salt mine.
    *sigh* Despite how outraged I am by his decisions and behaviour, I have to say I am seriously impressed by how Lex is executing this initial part of his plan. If I didn’t know what was really happening, I would have completely believed him to be genuine and sincere in his actions.

And I’m already weeping at the fact that Chloe is going to have to go through the lessons of ‘don’t trsut Luthors’ all over again. Once was more than enough for one lifetime… going through this more intimate form of betrayal might be enough to completely shatter Chloe’s basic trust and faith in humanity. Ans I HATE that Lex is going through all this, taking all these possibilities into account, without feeling the slightest twinge of guilt.

Make. Him. Suffer!

And he planned to use all of those traits to his benefit. He would allow her clever mind to point out the purposefully hidden aspects of his accounting of her life, knowing that if she believed that she was learning about things he was reluctant to tell, she would give the information greater credence. Lex also understood that in her newly formed innocence she would see his hesitation to be forthcoming as an act of protection as opposed to manipulation.
    Like I mentioned, I might be mad-struck angry over the plan, but there is no denying the (seemingly) flawless brilliance and simplicity of the plan itself. It is a plan with rewards definitely worthy of Lex Luthor’s full attentions. And I cannot wait to see whether or not he succeeds in his objectives.

I’m almost tempted to start demanding spoilers about how it’s going to end…

Almost!

But really NOT! (no spoilers, please!)

And as he looked into her clear green eyes, he could see that she was. It had been a while since anyone had shown genuine concern for his well-being, emotional or otherwise. It was nice but, as it was destined to be short lived, he decided to pay little attention to the feeling.
    heh. And again, I liked the insight about how much of a sucker Lex has always been for a sincerely concerned and sympathetic ear. If he was REALLY wise, he would have stopped the plan right here and now… But he’s not really ‘wise’, just a little too smart for his own good.

Heh… Suffering Lex! MWAA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

Lex practically vibrated with intensity and determination as he delivered the coup de grâce .

“Dr. Heideman has suggested that you don’t struggle to remember anything, and despite the fact that I’ve just broken half of the medical directives I received before coming in here, I don’t disagree. However, if you remember anything about Clark – tall, dark hair, green eyes – anything dangerous, threatening, or that even just strikes you as out of the ordinary, I need you to promise that you’ll let me know. If anything ever happened to you…”
    I actually SPUTTERED in shock over the brilliant inevitability of this plan. EVERY-thing fell perfectly into place in this scheme. Lex managed to skilfully turn EVERY single possible result from this point onwards strictly in favour of him finding out about Clark’s secret. I gaped, I sputtered and gasped, I almost fell to my knees in awe of the seamless efficiency with which Lex managed to entrap Chloe.

I don’t want to imagine how long modern society would last if Skauble turned her talent for evil scheming onto the ‘real world’. But just in case she ever develops a taste for conquering… Can I have Seychelles for myself?

Oddly enough, the anxiety radiating from the man who she’d just learned was her husband was strangely comforting. Without any firsthand knowledge of her past everything she learned seemed a little surreal and mildly suspect. But this near tangible fear – for her, of losing her – made clear why they were together.
    And my awe at Luthor’s planning fell away again to the OUTRAGE I felt over seeing Chloe played and manipulated in this cold and callous manner. All the acting that Lex has done has Chloe attributing even his genuine emotions to be on her behalf. I can’t believe Lex has fooled her so completely that she even mistook the momentary anxiety he felt about his PLAN falling through as anxiety for HER.

I have to say this is Luthor manipulation at it’s absolute best… or worst, depending on your perspective.

I confess, I adore reading the conscience-free version of brilliantly, scheming Lex that Skauble has conjured up. He might be a bastard, but he’s an extraordinarily compelling character, fully fleshed out and deep in thought and motivation (not to mention denial and self-delusion). He’s fantastic to read, and added in with this Chloe interaction and banter… undoubtedly one of my ABSOLUTE favourite stories of any fandom.

Lex no longer hired true believers. Fanatics were unruly and unpredictable; lead not by his instructions but by the courage of their convictions. No; now the people who surrounded him did so for money. Because he had more of that particular commodity than most it made his employees infinitely easier to manage.

And for this reason his instructions regarding Chloe had been followed to the letter. In fact, whatever shock, if any, that Dr. Heideman had felt at Lex’s dictates never showed on his face as the man seemed to take in stride the deception and veritable kidnapping of a vulnerable young woman.

Lex liked getting his money’s worth.
    Heh. I remember asking whether at least the doctor felt a twinge of guilt over allowing his employer to effectively kidnap a decidedly sick and traumatized patient.

Sick and traumatized in the strictest technical sense of the word, but still applicable terms to describe Chloe’s situation.

I really enjoyed the insight over here about how Lex has decided hiring people with ideals does not make good business sense. How he noted that while ideals might inspire passion, it doesn’t necessarily inspire unchallenging loyalty.

I really enjoyed how he has acknowledged that the ONE unquestionable advantage he holds over the rest of humanity is monetary in nature… and the subsequent conclusion was obvious that the easiest and most efficient path to world domination through monetary greed of others. OR if greed wasn’t enough of a motivation, trick and manipulate.

A VERY nice insight into the philosophy of the Luthors. Lionel would be proud. And I think I actually mean that as a (backhanded) compliment.

Lastly, they absolutely forbid any kind of stress. No work, no school, and limited exposure to any kind of media. Of course, he smiled at the memory, Chloe had questioned that last order. Lex had expected nothing less, and Heideman had provided the answer that he had been given – every news item to which she was exposed would engender subconscious expectations that she should be able to place it contextually. The byproduct of such belief, no matter how unintentional, would be a growing sense of anxiety that would hinder her recovery.
    Out of all the conditions that Lex had the doctor mouth to Chloe, I thought this was the most brilliant and strategic one. It makes PERFECT sense to give a good and proper reason as to why Chloe is not allowed to check newspapers or television. It wouldn’t do for Chloe to find herself reported ‘missing’ or something.

Brilliant strategic detail for Lex to plan out. I’m actually starting to despair for Chloe, it honestly doesn’t seem like she has much of a chance here.

It’s basically her charm against Luthor cunning and defence mechanisms. Not much of a weapon, but Skauble’s readers will just have to hope for the best here.

Glancing over at her seated across from him he couldn’t help but notice how much better she looked than she had even earlier that morning. It appeared that hospitals still didn’t agree with her. Lex suspected that was due to their inherent constraints on her naturally boundless energy. But now, away from there, her skin had regained a healthy glow from which even the fading bruising at her temple could not detract.

In keeping with the story they were husband and wife, Lex had purchased an entire wardrobe for her and, when he’d come to retrieve her, he’d brought with him a sleeveless silk blouse in a light spring green and a simple, knee length skirt in a darker, richer shade. The color enhanced that of her eyes, and he found himself drawn to them repeatedly as they gazed at him with an open curiosity, all hints of their former animosity missing.
    Hmmmm. Perhaps her weapons are not just limited to her charming personality… Perhaps her inherent attractiveness and (LOL) ‘feminine wiles’ will also help to distract Lex long enough for her to gain enough memories to regain an equal fighting chance.

“Of course they’re worried. But I explained Dr. Heideman’s orders, and since all they want is you to recover as quickly as possible, they’ve agreed to give you time.”

Which of course wasn’t even remotely true. Gabe had passed away late in the previous year; a good man, Lex had truly regretted his passing. But that just left Chloe’s uncle and cousins and, although they all loved her, only Lois was around enough to actually notice Chloe’s absence. So Lex had handled her in the same way that he had dealt with Clark.

He had his security team retrieve some personal items from Chloe’s apartment, along with her laptop and her car from near the facility to make it appear credible that she had left town. And then, with a computer expert to break through the rather remarkable security and a specialist in linguistics to compose two messages that would reflect her speaking pattern, he had emails sent to Lois and Clark detailing an amazing lead on a story in California and her desire to be the one who broke it. It would be abrupt, but not out of the realm of possibility, and Lex was hopeful that his plan would reach fruition far before any serious suspicions could be raised.
    Again, I have to wonder how long Lex is expecting it’s going to take before he gets what he wants from Chloe. A myriad of television shows and contrived fiction novels inform me that regaining one’s memories can take as long as many months, if not years.

I suppose Lex has given himself a certain amount of time before finally ‘giving up’. Perhaps a month or three?

But despite whatever complications might rise, Lex seems to have covered the bases quite impressively well. AND with all the speed and efficiency that only a Luthor can command. LOL!

Not that Lex regretted his deception of Chloe, but he was still glad that he could genuinely set her mind at ease on these particular matters.

“Actually, you decided against taking classes during the summer semester so that you could focus on your internship, which I think is a subject that your doctor’s would rather you remember for yourself. I did, however, explain the situation to your superiors and they’ve agreed to hold your position indefinitely.”

Most of which was true. Oh, he had ensured that her internship would be waiting for her; he had no desire to truly damage Chloe’s life. But he made certain that his name was in no way connected with the matter. Instead, he had sent a few of the higher profile Metropolis lawyers who had done work for him before, but were not currently on the Luthor payroll, to meet with the owner of the Daily Planet. They had intimated that they were there on behalf of Chloe’s family, most notably her uncle, General Sam Lane.

Explaining to the man that Chloe had been injured investigating a story that was far to dangerous for an unsupervised intern, they had hinted about massive repercussions in the form of prolonged litigation. However, they had assured him that Miss Sullivan only wanted to be able to return to her position once she had recovered and that their employer was predisposed to allowing her her way and dropping the matter if her place was guaranteed to be waiting for her.

Not surprisingly, her position as a Daily Planet intern had been secured, in writing, within the hour.
    I finally saw a trace of true humanity within Lex.

It was fantastic to see how he made sure Chloe’s future was secure with the same kind of Luthor attention-to-detail and obsessive planning that he puts into all the plans for his own personal gain. It was actually quite generous and considerate of him to make sure Chloe’s long-term plans were not damaged by him… kidnapping her?

All right, it doesn’t come close to making up for what he’s actually doing to her, but it was still a considerate move, and I’m going to take it as a hopeful sign that there’s a chance for Lex to become a better person after all.

Seeing that she still seemed slightly troubled, he reached over a clasped one of her hands in his. The doctors who had treated Chloe had all concurred that the best way to both achieve his goal of convincing her that he was her husband and lessen the chance that he himself would trigger memories, other than those of Clark, was to act in a manner that was appropriate to their current situation and with a marked difference than their previous interactions. As such, he took every reasonable opportunity to offer demonstrative touches or affectionate words.
    Bastard! I’m going to be angry EVERY time he puts some of those cheap player moves on Chloe. She is not some floozy who is to have her emotions and hopes toyed with before being callously disregarded.

The worst part is that Lex has had YEARS of getting women to fall for him while he has maintained emotional detachment. Women a lot more jaded and experiences than Chloe. What kind of a chance does an innocent like her stand when Experienced-Playboy Lex rises to this occasion?

The indulgent tone soothed her nerves as did the hand wrapped around hers. She had to admit that she appreciated the comfort that Lex had offered consistently since she’d awoken. But even more than that, she was grateful that Lex took her curiosity and consequent reflective inquiries as normal, if not expected behavior, whereas the doctors she’d been dealing with treated every display of intelligence on her part as if she were a dog who’d just learned how to roll over.
    This was an very interesting insight, that should have been obvious from the start. I feel slow!

Chloe’s overly emotional attachment (and currently dependent, clingy attitude) is not only because she’s falling for Lex’s soft looks and affectionate touches, but also because she really believes she has NO-one else to turn to. It makes sense that she would ‘cling’ to the one person that seems to be providing stability in her overturned life, AND a link to the person she used to be.

I didn’t realize the full extent of the advantage that THAT BASTARD is holding over Chloe. She’s in serious trouble here.

“Huh. I probably liked being rich, didn’t I?”

She smiled as Lex’s laughter filled the small space. She loved the husky sound and, sometimes by the look on his face when it subsided, she wondered if he’d had enough opportunities to indulge his sense of humor in his life. Not that it mattered. As his wife she would see to it that his very appealing smile made every possible appearance in the future.

“I can honestly say that you were one of the few people who couldn’t have cared less about my money.”

Chloe was relieved to hear the confirmation but couldn’t help reply, “Sure. I bet I was a scheming gold digger who’d just lulled you into a false sense of security so I could steal your fortune and now all my hard work is for nothing.”
    ROTFLMOA at Chloe’s adorable and hilarious comments. She’s just LOVELY! And I DARE Lex to keep himself from falling for her when she’s being so delightfully irresistible. He doesn’t stand a chance.

It was a delightful surprise that Chloe is actually making ‘some’ accurate judgements about the kind of person Lex is. Like her noticing that he ‘might’ not be the kind of person who indulged in carefree laughter too often? And her subsequent resolve to make sure she sparked off that sense of humour of his as often as possible?

Chloe might stand a chance to come out the winner in this situation after all. Perhaps she’ll have Lex falling for her within the week?

I can hope, can’t I?

Heh, but honestly, I’d like to see how far along Lex gets in his scheme before the Truth comes out. After all, the further he digs himself into this hole, the more fun we’ll have watching him desperately trying to redeem himself.

No matter how long they may or may not have been married, Chloe couldn’t help the blush she could feel burning across her cheeks as Lex brought her hand up to his lips and, in a gesture far more intimate then the last time, turned it over and laid a gentle kiss on her palm.

“Chloe, everything I have is yours for the asking.”

Lex watched as her pink cheeks flushed an even deeper and quite pleasing color. The car slowed to a halt and he was surprised at how enjoyable the trip had been, especially when one considered the circumstances. As the driver opened his door, Lex kept hold of Chloe’s hand, using it to draw her out through his side.
    And then, just as I was starting to entertain hope for Chloe, Lex brings out his OWN irresistible playboy act. There is a very good chance that Chloe is going to end up falling for Lex long before he even realizes his feelings for her. Especially since the act he’s putting on for her seems just So. Damned. Real!

Manipulative player! Callous Bastard! Cold, unfeeling, uncaring dickhead!

The scariest thing is that there are actually REAL people like this in the world. One of the reasons why so many women learn to mistrust and even hate men. What a pity!

THANK you for updating Skauble! It was a wonderful read. Every character description and observation was clever and insightful, the dialogue was engaging, amusing and really fun to read through. And I cannot wait to see how plot and character development turns out. I think it’s going to be a VERY interesting trip, and quite an experience. I look forward to the journey… Please update ASAP!

And I'm in agreement with dayamiracle. I would also like to see Lionel Luthor make an appearance (or two) while Lex is embroiled in this plan. Seeing the older Luthor making his snide and cutting comments should be quite amusing, AND he might even come up with some points in The Plan that Lex has overlooked or dismissed?

please update soon

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information