+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Holiday Folly, (of sorts), (NC-17) *Complete*

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar

Re: A Holiday Folly, (of sorts), (NC-17)

Moments of extreme literary beauty, incredible humor, fodder for my masturbatory fantasies... All in one CHAPTER...

You MUST update soon... Or I'll... die!

Oh wow... *drools* hehehe yay! I like this story very much, please continue soon!

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Chapter two

Chloe hated men.

They were vile, hateful creatures and women would be better off without them.

In her opinion, it would be best to keep them all in labs. Pen them all up in a scientific institution where only the best sperm would be harvested for those women crazy enough to want to breed.

A place where the women scientists would be smart enough to weed out all the moronic, drunkenly jealous sperm and eventually all the moronic, drunkenly jealous men would be eliminated from the gene pool. Completely. Forever.

Hmph.

Chloe sighed, rested her cheek on her folded arms and gazed out at the cold expanse of ocean.

It wasn’t that she didn’t understand Lucas’ concern, she certainly did. She’d had many moments of insecurity, agonizing hours of worrying about where he was and what he was doing. She’d spent countless time battling her own demons, and sometimes had even made herself sick with anxiety.

That’s what happens when you spend your entire life feeling unwanted

But she’d finally managed to get control of her issues. Finally accepted that if he wanted someone else then he could have someone else because she didn’t want someone who only wanted her part of the time. She wouldn’t play second fiddle to anyone.

It was around this time that Lucas had started acting strangely. She’d finally quit harping on him and he’d suddenly started freaking out about everything. He’d accused her of fooling around on him and at one point had even followed her around town. He was jealous of everyone and everything, but especially of Lex, someone Chloe rarely spoke to anyway.

And so, just as she became comfortable in the relationship, he became completely unpredictable, proving once again that no one really wants what they want once they get what they thought they wanted.

Hmph.

He just couldn’t get it through his head that her feelings for Lex, or any other man, were completely irrelevant as long as she was in a committed relationship. If she decided she’d rather be fucking someone else, she’d break off her current relationship before getting naked with someone new. That was common courtesy and the decent thing to do.

If nothing else, she always wanted to do the right thing. Even if on some level she really was just a manipulative shrew. A manipulative shrew in love with her boyfriend’s brother.

Chloe groaned at the thought. Wanted to kick some sense into herself. Wished beyond all wishes that she’d never met either of them. Felt kind of sad at the thought of that wish becoming reality.

Both Luthor men had their own individual positive traits. Both were handsome, charismatic, and sexual fiends. They were also spoiled, arrogant and intent on getting whatever they want, whenever they want; consequences be damned.

Lucas was more reckless and naïve, and had the tendency to jump into things with his heart on his sleeve. Lex was cold and clinical and never, ever showed his hand without some sort of agenda.

But, Lex was excessively passionate. He could swallow you whole and have you begging for more without breaking a sweat. That’s what drew Chloe to him. His ability to remove her clothes from her body with one scorching look. One teasing breath.

Lex had more passion in his little finger than Lucas has in his entire body. Perhaps it stemmed from his obsessive nature. Or maybe from his controlling, manipulative personality. Wherever it’s origin, Chloe was drawn to him like an addict. Lex was her crack and she’d accepted long ago that there was no cure.

Now, after last night’s debacle of a holiday party, which had been painful to say the least, she wasn’t sure what she wanted anymore. That exchange had been one of the top ten worst moments of Chloe’s life, and considering some of her past humiliations, that was saying something.

She wasn’t sure how long she’d been outside. She’d planned on spending the entire weekend here with Lucas and his sorry excuse for a family. But now she wanted nothing more than to go home and suffer in silence.

Unfortunately, she was stuck until someone was ready to return to civilization.

She’d awoken early that morning, grateful that Lucas had never made it to bed. She wasn’t sure what she was going to say to him, but figured more time to think it over would be beneficial. She still wanted to throttle him, so trying to talk at this point would be futile.

And since he probably had a killer hangover, there would be no talking to him anyway.

No one was around when she made her way into the kitchen, and not wanting to see anyone she’d made herself a large cup of coffee, grabbed a muffin and a blanket, and made her way outside to sit on the edge of the ocean and contemplate her past, present and future.

Wished the ghosts would show themselves and explain to her exactly where she’d gone wrong. Wished they’d take her on a tour of the who, what, when and where of her entire existence. That would make future choices so much simpler. Being scrooged wouldn’t be all that bad to her.

She sighed loudly, felt like heaving her now empty coffee cup into the sea. Wondered how those watching would appreciate her throwing the kind of hissy fit that would challenge the worst of all hissy fits. She could do it – oh yes, she could.

She shivered. Tried not to think about the chill of the ocean air on her skin. Would rather freeze to death than enter the lair of the damned fucking Luthor’s.

Chloe started as she heard a footstep behind her, felt warmth fall over her bare shoulders. She peered behind her, frowned, and said, “Speak of the devil...”

Lex looked down at her, his lips curved in amusement. He ignored her words and just sat down beside her. “That’s not a very nice attitude considering I might have just saved you from hypothermia.”

“That wouldn’t be likely,” Chloe replied dismissively. “Since the low for the day is supposed to be around forty-five degrees.”

“One never knows. We both know anything can happen around here.”

“We’re not in Smallville, Lex,” Chloe muttered. “So that logic doesn’t really apply.”

“Of course, it does. Both of us are still in the equation therefore anything can happen.”

Chloe rolled her eyes, but remained quiet. He did have a point. Weirdness and chaos had always followed them around regularly, so why would that change now?

The silence stretched on, surprisingly light and comfortable, and she let herself relax as the minutes ticked by.

Lex was very good company, when he wasn’t being an ass. You just had to find him in the right frame of mind, and willing to be companionable. Which typically made Chloe nervous because Lex was only companionable when he wanted something – or when he was up to something.

She didn’t get a chance to speculate further, Lex’s hand on her arm startled her out of her thoughts. She glanced over at him, her breath catching in her throat at the hot look in his eyes.

Until he said, “Maybe we should just get married.”

Chloe choked, sputtered, “What?! Why the fuck should we get married?”

“Because you love me.”

Chloe laughed, shook her head in exasperation. “Even if I did love you – and I don’t – how would our getting married ever be a good idea?”

“You deserve to be happy, Chloe, and if loving me makes you happy that’s what you should have.”

Chloe raised her brows, “Are you on drugs?”

He frowned at her, “Certainly, not.”

“Well, you’re talking all crazy, so I had to ask.”

He gave her an offended look, asked, “How am I talking crazy?”

“Lex, you just said we should get married. I’ve been dating your brother for longer than I like to remember. You’ve been doing God only knows what with that insipid child for longer than anyone cares to remember. I’m pretty sure a match made in heaven, we are not.”

“Conniving and manipulating,” he said blandly.

“Pardon?”

“Conniving and manipulating,” he repeated. “That’s the God only knows what I’ve been doing with Lana.”

“Lex, don’t try to bullshit me,” she replied. “I know she’s pregnant, she told me herself.”

Lex snorted, “And she told you it was mine?”

Chloe frowned, “Well, not exactly, but it was certainly implied.”

“It’s not mine. Just as the first one wasn’t mine. We haven’t been intimate enough for that to happen, and even if we had, I’m far too careful to be taken in by a money-hungry, spoiled brat.” He smirked, continued, “But I suppose this means I’m not the only one who’s been conniving and manipulating. She certainly is learning…I’m almost proud.”

Chloe rolled her eyes, “You seriously expect me to believe that you’ve never fucked that useless twit?”

“I didn’t say I never fucked her,” Lex answered clearly. “I said I’ve never been intimate with her. There’s a difference, you know.”

Chloe snorted, said, “Sure, whatever you say.”

“I never fucked her without a condom and I most certainly never came inside her.”

Chloe grimaced, “Okay, that’s enough. Please, don’t torture me with the details.”

Lex smirked again, “I did come in her face once. That was amusing – for me.”

Chloe covered her ear, shaking her head in denial. “No, no, no! No more! Stop!”

Lex chuckled warmly, “Fine, I’ll stop. But sometimes stories of debasement really are entertaining. It’s amazing what lengths some will go to appeal to an ideal they think they understand.”

Chloe gave him a dirty look, “That’s nice – pig.”

He looked at her innocently, said, “Are you saying that you wouldn’t do such a thing?”

Chloe snorted, “I’m not the submissive type.”

“You wouldn’t get pleasure from giving in to the sexual whims of another person?”

“Fuck, no,” Chloe stated frankly. “It doesn’t sound pleasurable to me at all. I don’t enjoy being degraded, and I don’t see any reason why I should allow someone to choose my pleasure for me. I know what I like, and how I like it, and I’ll come whenever the fuck I want to come.”

Lex gave her a hot look, said, “By all means, Chloe, come as you please.”

Chloe glared at him. He really was insufferable. And aggravating. And gorgeous. And fascinating. And – Chloe frowned, pushed the distracting thoughts to the side and focused on the real problem.

Lex was an insufferable bastard.

“Just go away, Lex. Just go away and leave me to my humiliation.”

Lex frowned slightly, “Humiliation? How are you humiliated?”

“I’d really rather not talk about it.”

“Why not?”

“Because there’s no point.”

“There’s always a point, Chloe.”

He was definitely up to something. He was never this good-natured unless he was up to something. It had to fit into his master plan somewhere. She just had to figure out where.

Chloe made a frustrated noise in the back of her throat, turned to face him and said, “For Christ’s sake, Lex, I don’t have time for your evasive maneuvering, and it really doesn’t suit you anyway. So please, if you have something to say to me, just go ahead and say it already.”

He looked at her strangely, finally asked, “Was it true, what Lucas said, do you really love me?”

She rolled her eyes, “Of course not. That was just the ridiculous babbling of a moronic drunk. You know how he gets when he has too much to drink.”

He continued to gaze at her, stared at her so intently Chloe felt as if he was staring right into her soul. She forced herself to look him in the eyes, wouldn’t let herself look away. He licked his lips, his nostrils flared, he was leaning towards her.

“I hate you,” she whispered. Knew the words were meaningless and untrue. Knew he knew as much too.

“There is always that fine line,” he responded, his face getting closer and closer to hers. “You just need to figure out which side of the line you want to be on.”

She opened her mouth, her quick retort immediately swallowed by his lips settling on hers. She gasped softly, allowed him to slide his tongue into her mouth. Tried not to respond to his lips and teeth and tongue.

Instantly cursed her self for running her tongue along his lower lip, for suckling gently on the delectable flesh and wanting to swallow him whole. Cursed herself some more as she felt her entire body oozing into a pile of mush. Her heart pounding in her chest, her quick fire pulse a rush in her ears.

All because Lex Luthor’s lips were on hers, warm and pliant and delicious.

Chloe blinked, mentally berated her line of thinking then quickly yanked her head back and gasped, “What in the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“Kissing you, that’s what.”

“Well stop it! My boyfriend, your girlfriend, and your father are all inside probably wondering where we are! Don’t you have any shame?”

Lex raised a brow at her, “Of course not, but you no longer have a boyfriend and there’s no one left inside to wonder where we are, so technically there’s no shame in it at all.”

Her eyes widened in horror, her heart stopped in her chest. “What?”

“Neither of us have to worry about significant others, and there’s no one to see what we’re doing because everyone’s gone.”

“What?” she repeated blankly.

He made a frustrated sound in the back of throat, explained once more, “There’s no one else here, Chloe. It’s just you and me. For the next three days.”

Chloe couldn’t find any words. She sputtered incoherently. Her face heated painfully.

Lex gave her a condescendingly sympathetic look, “What’s wrong, Chloe? Are you afraid to be alone with me?”

She really wanted to punch him in his arrogant face. Seriously considered standing up in order to kick the shit out of him.

Became so focused on the fact she was free, she quickly lost sight of her aggravation.

And then she was looking into his eyes and he was looking into hers and there was nothing hidden, nothing lurking in the shadows. It was all there for her to see, and for the briefest of moments she let herself believe there was something meaningful left inside him.

So she did the only thing she could think of at that moment.

She launched herself at him. Wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Placed her lips on his and speared her tongue into his mouth.

Lex didn’t even pretend to hesitate; he met her tongue with equal fervor, taking nothing and everything all at once. He leaned towards her, tried to push her back onto the blanket beneath her, but her hand on his chest stopped him.

She pushed him back, moving over him and straddling his hips without breaking the kiss. She moaned deep on her chest, her hands making quick work of his shirt then rubbing over his chest almost frantically.

He tore his mouth from hers, kissed a path to her pulse, his tongue and teeth pausing before skimming along her collarbone. His hands gripped the bottom of her top, pushed it up until she finally helped pull it over her head.

Her nipples, already tingly and aching, instantly tightened as the cool air rushed over her heated skin. She shivered, sat upright and cupped her breasts. She reached around, unhooked her bra and let the scrap of silk and lace fall down her arms onto his stomach where Lex pushed it to the side.

Lex was watching her intently. His hands quickly taking over where she left off. He massaged her breasts, his fingers tweaking her nipples firmly. He raised himself up, adjusting his body beneath her until he could take a tight peak into his mouth, his teeth nipping gently before laving her with his tongue.

Chloe ran her hands along his smooth scalp, pulled his mouth closer and urged him on until he was suckling enthusiastically. His hands pushed her breasts together and he lavished equal attention on both until it became too much for her to take.

She pulled him off, bent her head down and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around her, one hand massaging the skin on her back, the other reaching for something behind her. She stiffened slightly then relaxed as the blanket once again fell around her shoulders.

She smiled against his lips, almost giggled as he returned her smile.

Felt utterly foolish and decadent and didn’t even care that she felt such foolish decadence.

Had to wonder if maybe she was more of a manipulative shrew than she thought.

Lex’s hands on her slacks got her attention. He unbuttoned and unzipped and was trying to push the fabric off of her. She giggled, stood up and let him pull her pants and underwear down her legs. She stepped out of them, secured the blanket around her shoulders and once again straddled him, momentarily grateful for the thick blanket laid out beneath them.

She moved down his legs, sat on his hard thighs, opened his pants and pulled out his cock. She ran her hands over his hard flesh, couldn’t take her eyes off his face. Drank in the hot desperation burning in his haunted eyes.

She crawled back up his body, straddling his hips and rubbing her throbbing core on his erection. His breath caught sharply, and he pushed upwards, groaning as his cock slid along her pussy. She moaned, unable to stop the pleasure that coursed through her from the friction on her swollen flesh.

He sat up, clutched her to him and nuzzled the sensitive skin of her neck. She almost purred with contentment, the feel of his lips and tongue on her pulse point adding to the intense desire pulsing inside her. She ran her fingers over his smooth scalp, turned her head, and gave him better access to the throbbing vein at her neck.

“Chloe,” he gasped against her skin. “We should switch positions.”

She let her head fall back, her eyes drifting shut as he lavished attention on her pulse point. She rocked her hips, slid her wet center along the length of is cock. “Why? This is…good.”

He choked out a laugh, said, “Too good. I’ll never last.”

She felt like she was on fire, her entire body pulsed with need, and she clutched at him, tried to ground herself with his solid form beneath her. “Not…worried,” she muttered, grinding her center on his hard flesh. “It’ll be good.”

Lex groaned, bucked up, his cock sliding along her wet folds. He pulled back, cupped her face in her hands and forced her to look at him, said almost desperately, “Please...”

The look in his eyes was so foreign to her, so utterly speaking, she gave in immediately. Let him switch their positions without another thought about it. She just lay back and let him have the control he so desperately wanted.

He settled between her legs, his erection nudging her entrance. She pumped her hips, groaned as the head of his cock speared into her. Her inner muscles twitched and she bucked up again, taking more of him into her heat.

Lex groaned, pulled away from her and sat back on his heels. Stopped her writhing by tightening his grip on her hips. His expression was pained, his jaw clenched with tension, his eyes hot and almost frantic. He looked like he might break at any moment.

And she wanted him to break. Wanted him to shatter around her. Wanted him to want her as recklessly as she wanted him.

He released her hips, used a hand to line his cock up with her entrance. Pushed into her slowly, pausing with each inch she took in, his entire body shaking from exertion as he held himself back.

But she didn’t want him to hold back. Couldn’t bear the thought of not having all of him.

She raised her upper body off the ground, reached around him and grabbed his ass. Pulled him down on top of her, took his length into the warmth of her body. Reveled in the solid heat of him on top of her.

He hissed with pleasure, tried to pull away, but she hooked her legs around his hips and tightened her arms around his back, pulled him as close to her as possible. Until finally he just buried his face in the crook of her neck and groaned with satisfaction. Pulled his hips back slowly then drove into her again.

She moaned, the slick stroke of his cock sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. The pressure of his lower pelvis on her clit intensifying her pleasure as he stroked inward. She rocked beneath him, pressed even closer, rubbing her swollen clit against him rhythmically.

At this rate, she’d come quickly, and Chloe writhed faster, wanting her pleasure to coalesce before Lex lost all semblance of control. She didn’t want him to come first, not because she actually minded, but because she just didn’t want to deal with his splintered ego. He’d have a difficult time dealing with not fulfilling her pleasure, and she wasn’t sure she had the strength to deal with Lex once he was on a mission.

Chloe smirked, rocked her hips faster, cried out as he pumped deeper and harder into her slick channel. She grunted, her breath catching in her throat every time his cock slid into the wet clasp of her body.

He reared back, using his arms to hold his upper body off of her. “Look at me, Chloe,” he rasped. “Look at me and know who’s fucking you.”

She shook her head, squeezed her eyes shut against his words. She didn’t have to look at him to know she was fucking Lex. Her body remembered the feel of him all too well. Had never forgotten.

He thrust into her, stopped completely then just rocked his pelvis slowly. Pushed against her clit, teasing the swollen nerves with small thrusts. “Chloe,” he whispered. “Look at me.”

She moaned, gasped, made all sorts of uncontrollable sounds in the back of her throat. Opened her eyes, her breath catching in her throat at the sight of him above her. He was going to crack, he was going to shatter all over her, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

The look of him, all tense and hot and desperate, increased her excitement, and she reached for him, pulling him back down on top of her. She found his mouth with hers, kissed him as hard and deep as she wanted him to fuck her. Rocked her hips in time with her seeking tongue, urging him to meet her thrust for thrust.

He thrust into her slowly, increasing his force until he was slamming into her, each inward thrust punctuated with a push against her clit. He was shaking and unable to return her kisses with any type of finesse. Just pressed his open mouth against hers and breathed in her breath.

She started to shake, felt her orgasm start to roll over her, the intense pleasure starting at her clit and pulsing through her wet channel. She let her head fall back, arched her back, and pressed her breasts against his chest. She pulled her hands from his back, raised them over her head, clutched at the blanket beneath her.

Lex adjusted his arms, cupped her head in his hands, forced her to open her eyes and meet his hungry gaze. His pumped into her, his jaw tightening further as he held back, his thumbs gently rubbing the skin at the corners of her eyes. He grunted, his nostrils flaring, his lips pulling back to reveal the glistening whiteness of his teeth. Gasped, “Chloe.”

Then she shattered completely, her moans of pleasure cut off by Lex’s tongue delving into her mouth. She managed to kiss him, barely; the waves of pleasure cutting off all coherent thought and movement. She let herself go, let the pleasure overtake her, let herself be lost in the satisfaction of Lex’s body moving inside her.

Lex groaned his pleasure, the sweet vibrations rich against her tongue. He thrust into her faster, slamming his pelvis against hers with a loud slapping sound, his tempo now frantic. He groaned again, grunted, slammed back into her, his entire body becoming tense and shaking as she felt him coming inside her.

He made a helpless, strangled sound in his throat, tore his lips from hers and buried his face in her hair. He gasped, his breath hot and wet on her neck as he relaxed on top of her, and she clutched at him, pulling him closer.

Chloe sighed, worked at calming her breath. Finally managed to say, “I guess I’m not afraid of you.”

He chuckled, lifted his head and eyed her humorously. “If that’s afraid, I’d like to see terrified.”

Chloe gave him a disapproving look then poked him in the side. She shivered, said, “Nope, I’m done with you now. That’s all you get.”

He scowled at her agreeably, said mildly, “I feel used.”

She felt her insides cool sharply, turned her head away from him and muttered, “Good.”

Lex sighed, obviously sensed her shift in mood and pulled away from her, his softening cock wet and cold against her thigh as he knelt between her legs. His hands slid down her thighs then rested on her knees.

She could feel him watching her, felt his eyes roaming over her nude body. She peeked up at him, quickly averted her gaze, unable to bear the significant look in his eyes. Suddenly had to get away.

She sat up, scooted away from him then stood, searching the area around them for her clothes. She took a calming breath, was relieved when the knots in her stomach relaxed, the pounding of her heart slowing to a more normal rate.

She knew something was going on here. Knew that it was entirely her doing. Knew that the series of events probably had nothing to do with her or her choices. Knew that when the truth was revealed she’d probably end up hurt and angry.

But she couldn’t help but smirk as she dressed. She’d had a lot of agendas in her life, but nothing that she’d ever actively pursued. Nothing that had ever panned out in her favor. She knew she should feel guilty. Knew what she’d just done with Lex was wrong and she should tell him as much.

But she couldn’t do it. Couldn’t turn to him and blatantly lie to his face.

She looked over at him; he was dressed and once again staring at her. The look in his eyes deep yet unrevealing. She wished he’d just say what he wanted to say. Wanted him to cut all the pretense and bullshit and just get to the fucking point.

“What’s going on, Lex?” she asked softly. “What’s this all about?”

He shrugged, “I’m just giving you what you want,” he said coolly, his eyes now distant and shadowed. “What you’ve always wanted.”

Just when she thought he was actually moving forward, he made sure to slap her back to reality as viciously and coldly as possible. How typically Luthor of him.

Chloe felt her throat closing up, felt the insistent burn of tears in her eyes.

Refused to let her self cry in front of such an insufferable bastard.

Never let them see you sweat, never give them any ammunition to use against you. That one thing Lex had taught her well. One lesson she would never, ever forget.

She gave him what she hoped was a disinterested look.

Turned around and walked away without saying another word.

Hoped he didn’t notice the quiet shaking of her shoulders as she made her way into the house.

She was confused and annoyed and just wanted the entire weekend to be over.

She wanted her dad. The only person who had always loved her unconditionally, faults and all.

She hurried into her bedroom, noticed that all of Lucas’s thing were indeed missing.

She needed a way out. Needed to get away from Lex before he ruined her completely.

Found her cell phone.

Cursed loudly at the lack of service.

With nothing better to do, Chloe decided to take a long shower. She washed her entire body repeatedly, wanting to rid herself of the taste of him on her tongue, and the feel of him between her legs.

She leaned back against the wall and watched the water swirl around her feet even as the taste and feel of him remained.

She sighed, slicked her hair off her face and looked around the obnoxiously large shower. There was room enough for an orgy in that vast expanse of marble, and it seemed completely ridiculous. Made her feel completely ridiculous.

Shaking her head she turned the water off and exited the shower. She toweled herself dry, wrapped a towel around her head and walked back into the bedroom.

Glared at the clothing that awaited her on the bed.

He obviously had something planned. Right down to what she was to wear for the occasion.

She picked up the green silk, had to repress her sigh of pleasure as she draped the cool material along her naked body. The dress would cling to her curves, yet the matching thong would go unnoticed beneath it.

She really wanted to wear something else, wanted to throw the dress back at him and tell him to go to hell.

But she wasn’t foolish either, and really, really wanted strut her stuff in that gorgeous dress.

So she compromised.

And wore just the dress.

Chloe snorted again.

She was following a trail of white rose petals through the house.

The trail started right outside her bedroom door, and she felt as if she’d been following it forever.

Finally, the darkened hallway started to lighten, until it was ablaze by the light of hundreds of candles. The flickering light created shadows where there shouldn’t be shadows and the sight made her breath catch in her throat. For just a moment.

Chloe snorted again, had to resist her urge to stop and laugh out loud.

Wondered what Lex hoped to accomplish with this never-ending succession of cliques.

Really wanted to know when the cliques would end and the man would appear.

She entered the candlelit room, was a little pleased that he’d at least forgone the long-stemmed red roses for something a little more unique. Lilies – standard, Peruvian and calla. Faith, devotion and beauty.

Chloe frowned, stopped and looked around. There were flowers and candles everywhere. He was definitely up to something.

She continued into the room, her eyes falling on the moderately sized Christmas tree in the middle of the room. Two tables, one small and one not so much, flanked the tree.

One table, the larger of the two, was set for dinner. Tall, tapered candles glowed in the middle of the sophisticated setting. Everything was white and shiny and the entire scene made her insides quiver nervously.

On the other table was a small candle, a single red tulip in a vase, and a nondescript, shiny black box.

Chloe’s breath caught in her throat as she stopped in front of the smaller table. She eyed the set up warily, felt her stomach knot, her palms begin to sweat. She knew that flower, knew the implication. Refused to let her self believe any of it.

It was all too deliberate to be sincere. Too perfect to be heartfelt. Showed too much premeditated thought and feeling for one as manipulatively cool as Lex Luthor.

Wondered briefly if all this was meant for someone else.

He appeared out of the shadows, dressed in an exquisitely tailored, black tux, uncertainty shadowing the typical complacency on his face. His normal confidence slightly dampened by the questioning look in his eyes. He straightened his shoulders, walked towards her.

Didn’t stop until he was so close she could feel the heat radiating off of him. He reached for her, pulled her flush against him and swooped in for a kiss. His hands cupped her face, kept her in place as his tongue plundered her mouth.

Chloe gasped into his mouth, her hands gripping his wrists as she returned the kiss tentatively then with more fervor. She wanted to stop, wanted to pull away and slap his pretentious face. But there was something about him, something about his demeanor that seemed changed, and whatever it was, she couldn’t resist it.

She wasn’t sure what she was expecting, but this wasn’t it.

He pulled away, leaned his forehead against hers and inhaled deeply through his nose, the sudden flaring of his nostrils creating an instant fire at her core. He met her gaze, smiled faintly then said softly, “I was beginning to think you wouldn’t come.”

She raised her brows, said wryly, “I already told you, Lex. I come as I please.”

He laughed, pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. Hugged her as if she was the most precious thing he’d ever touched. Didn’t release her until she finally started to squirm against him.

His odd behavior was starting to make her nervous. He’d never been clingy before. She couldn’t remember a single time when he’d acted this way, and it made her feel completely off balance.

He took her hand in his, and led her to stand in front of the tree. It wasn’t overly large, and she could reach the very top of it if she reached far enough. It sparkled, the tiny lights sending off a glitter that never seemed to end.

But that was all for decorations. Just lights. Millions of tiny, rainbow-colored lights.

She gave him a questioning look and he smiled at her, directed her attention to a large box just behind the tree. She walked around the tree, bent over and dragged the box back around to where Lex was standing. She stooped down, tried not to think about Lex leering at her silk-covered ass. Gasped as she took in the contents of the box.

Christmas ornaments. Lots and lots of Christmas ornaments.

She looked up at him, “What are these for?”

“The tree, of course.”

“You want me to decorate your Christmas tree?” she asked in disbelief.

“No,” Lex explained. “I want us to decorate our Christmas tree.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s Christmas and what’s Christmas without a decorated Christmas tree?”

She shook her head disbelievingly. He was definitely up to something.

She pulled two ornaments from the box, handed one to Lex and watched as he meticulously scanned the tree for the perfect spot to hang it. She snorted, said, “That’s not how you decorate a Christmas tree, Lex. You can’t plot out the placement of every ornament. You should hang each one in no particular order.”

He gave her an arrogant look, said, “I think I’m perfectly capable of decorating a tree without you giving instructions.”

“Obviously not.”

He glared at her. Reached out blindly and hung the ornament on the nearest branch. Asked rather sullenly, “Is that better?”

“Yes, much.”

He sighed lightly, bent down and retrieved several of the ornaments. Began hanging them randomly, just as she’d instructed. Muttered, “Quit gloating and start decorating.”

Chloe laughed, began hanging ornaments without much thought. Which was a good thing because she was too busy trying to figure Lex out in her head.

“You didn’t tell me what you wanted for Christmas.”

“Of course not. You don’t owe me anything.”

“But maybe I do.”

She looked up at him, confusion rolling through her as he seemed to hesitate. He licked his lips, swallowed visibly. She sighed, said, “Whatever it is, Lex, it can’t be that big of a deal.”

He frowned slightly, “I have a surprise for you,” he said. “I just hope it was the right one.”

She peered at him expectantly, said, “Show me and I’ll be sure to tell you.”

She couldn’t imagine what would put the look of unease on his face. Had never known Lex to lose his cool like that, not without serious evidence of his discontent. His gaze shifted over her shoulder, and he nodded shortly.

“Chloe?” The voice was tentative, almost that of a whisper, but she’d recognize it anywhere. She whirled around, her mouth falling open as she saw her father standing a short distance away from her. He was wearing a tux much like the one Lex was wearing. He looked older, tired and cautious. But his eyes gleamed with hope.

Her heart stopped in her chest, her breath froze in her lungs. She was helpless and floundering and she couldn’t stop the flood of tears. She sobbed, her hands coming up to cover her face. She couldn’t figure out how he’s known. She hadn’t spoken to Lex for ages, but somehow he had known what she really wanted for Christmas.

Had to wonder if he instinctively knew what she wanted for her birthday too.

Lex’s hand on her arm brought her back to reality and she slowly let her hands fall away from her face. She looked at him sheepishly, leaned on him and clutched at his jacket, unsure of what she should do next. She rested her cheek on his chest, opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

He bent his head to hers, “Is it okay?” he whispered.

She nodded jerkily, unable to find the words necessary to tell him how happy she was.

Lex stepped away from her, only dropping his hands when he knew she was steady enough to stand on her own. He ran a finger down her cheek, smiled faintly then turned to walk out of the room. Was obviously trying to give them some privacy.

She cleared her throat, said, “Lex?”

He stopped and turned towards her, his eyes tired and haunted. She stepped towards him, took him by the hand. Said, “Please stay.”

His surprise was quickly disguised as arrogance. His pleasure quickly turning into cool composure. He obviously didn’t want her to know that her asking him to stay meant something to him, and she didn’t really know why it did.

Her father now stood by the table, his hands and his eyes giving away how nervous he was. He waited for them to make their way to him, leaned towards her hesitantly when she stepped in front of him.

She reached a shaking hand towards him, felt her eyes overflow again as she pulled her against him, his shoulders shaking with emotion. “I’m sorry, Chloe,” Gabe whispered brokenly. “I’m so sorry.”

She clung to him, buried her face in his chest, breathed in his familiarly comforting scent. Sobbed almost uncontrollably for what felt like and eternity. Until she didn’t have any tears left to cry.

She took a shuddering breath, managed to pull away from him. Gazed up at him with awe, turned towards Lex and rewarded him with a radiantly watery smile. She reached a hand out to him, rested her palm over his heart then turned back to her father and laughed.

Lex smiled back, said softly, “Merry Christmas, Chloe.”

It was late when she finally made her way to his bedroom.

The three of them had eaten Christmas dinner together. They’d sat around that table and chatted companionably for a while. But then Lex had taken his leave, stating he had a few things to take care of.

She knew he’d only said that out of consideration for them. He wanted to give them time alone to hash out the negativity in their lives. Knew that would never happen as long as a mediator was around to direct the flow of conversation.

The small box on the table – the one that had taken her breath earlier – that box held a gift from her father. Inside she found a small locket, and inside the locket was a picture. A picture of her as a baby, her mother staring at her with awed, loving eyes.

She’d had to bite the inside of her cheek to stop the burn of tears in her eyes.

She’d spent that past few hours reconnecting with her father. Both of them had missed out on a lot, and it would take many such visits to learn all they needed to know about each other. It had been painful and freeing and she now knew the difference between the happiness she thought she’d found and the happiness she now knew she had.

And she had Lex to thank for all of it. Had no idea how he’s known, and she wasn’t even sure she really cared. Was just totally floored by all that had happened over the past twenty-four hours.

She hated accepting anything from anyone. Hated feeling indebted for something she knew she could never repay. But this time, her normal feeling of obligation didn’t seem that important.

She walked across the room, sat down on the bed, leaned over him and stroked a hand down his cheek. He sighed, rubbed his cheek against her caress, almost smiled.

She sat there for a long time, taking in the sight of his sleeping form.

He looked younger, almost innocent in the moonlit room.

She lay down next to him and cuddled up to his side.

Knew deep down that Lex Luthor would never be innocent.

Knew she needed to remember that fact.

Because soon enough he would prove it to her.

It was still two days until her birthday.

TBC

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Re: A Holiday Folly, (of sorts), 12-25, (NC-17)

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

this is a beautiful story

NS Full Member

Talking Re: A Holiday Folly, (of sorts), 12-25, (NC-17)

How heartbreaking. I'm just waiting for the bottom to fall out. This has to be your best work yet.

Kill Lana

Wonderfully done, and to the sweet smut.

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar

I'm crying just a little. From happiness and fear... I hope this has a happy ending... It'll be excellent either way, but... Ihopeihopeihope...

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Loved all the mean things you wrote about Lana but I'm going to ignore the idea of Sexana. I know that it happened, but I'd feel better if I just ignored it. The part about her pregnancies was hilarious and I believe every word of it.

The Chlex smut was way hotter than the Chlucas smut, which was very hot on its own so that some pretty hot smut. Loved the idea of Lex unable to control himself.

That was so incredibly sweet of Lex to get Gabe. I'm glad Chloe had a chance to reconnect with her father.

So what is Lex going to do now that is going to screw this up?

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Chloe hated men.

They were vile, hateful creatures and women would be better off without them.

In her opinion, it would be best to keep them all in labs. Pen them all up in a scientific institution where only the best sperm would be harvested for those women crazy enough to want to breed.

A place where the women scientists would be smart enough to weed out all the moronic, drunkenly jealous sperm and eventually all the moronic, drunkenly jealous men would be eliminated from the gene pool. Completely. Forever.
    I think I would like this world. It sounds like a wonderful happy place to live in.

The problem is that, eventually… sooner or later, it would be the women causing all the problems that we generally blame men for (war, inflation, bad TV, etc), only we wouldn’t have the X-chromosome scapegoat anymore.

But she’d finally managed to get control of her issues. Finally accepted that if he wanted someone else then he could have someone else because she didn’t want someone who only wanted her part of the time. She wouldn’t play second fiddle to anyone.

It was around this time that Lucas had started acting strangely. She’d finally quit harping on him and he’d suddenly started freaking out about everything. He’d accused her of fooling around on him and at one point had even followed her around town. He was jealous of everyone and everything, but especially of Lex, someone Chloe rarely spoke to anyway.
    I thought this was unbelievably hilarious. AND a rather fitting ‘end to the beginning’ of Chloe and Lucas’s problems. That he would become insecure in their relationship, JUST when Chloe had reached a stage when she was ready to trust and commit.

I LOVED the irony there.

He just couldn’t get it through his head that her feelings for Lex, or any other man, were completely irrelevant as long as she was in a committed relationship. If she decided she’d rather be fucking someone else, she’d break off her current relationship before getting naked with someone new. That was common courtesy and the decent thing to do.
    I guess Lucas might have been judging her by his own standards and tendencies. I wonder if HE was cheating on her at some point or another…?

If nothing else, she always wanted to do the right thing. Even if on some level she really was just a manipulative shrew. A manipulative shrew in love with her boyfriend’s brother.
    I liked this summation of Chloe’s personality and self observed weaknesses. It’s good to see that she was aware of her feelings for Lex long before Lucas pointed them out, and it’s also rather heartening to see that she felt guilty about keeping these feelings hidden from Lucas.

Lucas was more reckless and naïve, and had the tendency to jump into things with his heart on his sleeve. Lex was cold and clinical and never, ever showed his hand without some sort of agenda.

But, Lex was excessively passionate. He could swallow you whole and have you begging for more without breaking a sweat. That’s what drew Chloe to him. His ability to remove her clothes from her body with one scorching look. One teasing breath.

Lex had more passion in his little finger than Lucas has in his entire body. Perhaps it stemmed from his obsessive nature. Or maybe from his controlling, manipulative personality. Wherever it’s origin, Chloe was drawn to him like an addict. Lex was her crack and she’d accepted long ago that there was no cure.
    I REALLY enjoyed this quick summation listing all the similarities and differences between the Luthor brothers. It really helped me to see why Chloe would have used Lucas as a rebound… probably hoping that the similarities between the two Luthors would be enough to satisfy her craving for Lex. AND it was also helpful to see why Lucas could NEVER have been able to fill in Lex’s shoes in Chloe’s eyes.

But that only makes Chloe’s behaviour all the more inexcusable. She was openly comparing both the Luthor brothers and finding Lucas seriously lacking, but she STILL kept leading him on to believe that they had a chance for a serious relationship.

Was that really any better than actually cheating on him?

She’d awoken early that morning, grateful that Lucas had never made it to bed. She wasn’t sure what she was going to say to him, but figured more time to think it over would be beneficial. She still wanted to throttle him, so trying to talk at this point would be futile.

And since he probably had a killer hangover, there would be no talking to him anyway.
    What was she planning on saying to him anyway? I’m seriously curious about this. In a twisted way, it seems like Lucas was actually RIGHT in his accusations.

Don’t get me wrong, he could have handled the situation MUCH better, and he humiliated Chloe for his own satisfaction. But he’s been mentally cuckolded for quite a while now, and perhaps he was owed some payback for the way Chloe deceived and manipulated him.

I just wish there had been SOME confrontation between them. I feel there hasn’t been any proper closure between them.

Lex looked down at her, his lips curved in amusement. He ignored her words and just sat down beside her. “That’s not a very nice attitude considering I might have just saved you from hypothermia.”
    Heh. At heart, Lex just likes the silly idea of playing the super-hero, or the knight in shining armour for once.

“That wouldn’t be likely,” Chloe replied dismissively. “Since the low for the day is supposed to be around forty-five degrees.”

“One never knows. We both know anything can happen around here.”

“We’re not in Smallville, Lex,” Chloe muttered. “So that logic doesn’t really apply.”

“Of course, it does. Both of us are still in the equation therefore anything can happen.”
    I really enjoyed the banter between them. It just came so naturally, and despite the animosity between them… their bantering has always been kind of a…bonding experience.

Lex was very good company, when he wasn’t being an ass. You just had to find him in the right frame of mind, and willing to be companionable. Which typically made Chloe nervous because Lex was only companionable when he wanted something – or when he was up to something.
    I enjoyed reading this assessment of Lex’s character. It was very true and apt. And it’s a good philosophy to follow… always enjoy the Luthor’s company, but commit to nothing and sign nothing during their playful moods.

She didn’t get a chance to speculate further, Lex’s hand on her arm startled her out of her thoughts. She glanced over at him, her breath catching in her throat at the hot look in his eyes.

Until he said, “Maybe we should just get married.”

Chloe choked, sputtered, “What?! Why the fuck should we get married?”

“Because you love me.”

Chloe laughed, shook her head in exasperation. “Even if I did love you – and I don’t – how would our getting married ever be a good idea?”

“You deserve to be happy, Chloe, and if loving me makes you happy that’s what you should have.”

Chloe raised her brows, “Are you on drugs?”

He frowned at her, “Certainly, not.”
    I don’t blame Chloe for choking and sputtering. I also wanted to gasp, choke and make funny shocked noises at the back of my throat.

I’m sure all the Chlex romantics here are screaming out ‘He LOVES her! It’s so OBVIOUS! Why else would he want to marry her??!!’

‘Why else’ indeed…?

How about as a means to FINALLY finding out about that Kent secret he’s been lusting after for so long? Or perhaps he just wants to mess with Chloe throughout the engagement, gain every possible insight into her strengths and weaknesses before cutting her loose by breaking off the engagement? Perhaps he knows that, with a little effort, he can fool Chloe into falling so desperately in love with him, that she will lose all sense of independence and self and commit every ounce of loyalty to him… He would end up with the perfect trophy wife, beautiful, intelligent and completely loyal to him.

It would be a VERY profitable Luthor move to make.

Or perhaps he really IS seriously in love with her, and the fool never realized that Chloe loved him until Lucas spilled the beans. And NOW he’s going to make damned sure that Chloe doesn’t get away long enough to fall OUT of love with him.

It’s a nice theory, but it would be nice to get confirmation.

And I get the feeling Chloe is ONLY thinking of the ‘How is he trying to use/manipulate me NOW’ options, rather than the ‘ohmigod! He’s in love with me too!’ possibility.

“It’s not mine. Just as the first one wasn’t mine. We haven’t been intimate enough for that to happen, and even if we had, I’m far too careful to be taken in by a money-hungry, spoiled brat.” He smirked, continued, “But I suppose this means I’m not the only one who’s been conniving and manipulating. She certainly is learning…I’m almost proud.”

Chloe rolled her eyes, “You seriously expect me to believe that you’ve never fucked that useless twit?”

“I didn’t say I never fucked her,” Lex answered clearly. “I said I’ve never been intimate with her. There’s a difference, you know.”

Chloe snorted, said, “Sure, whatever you say.”

“I never fucked her without a condom and I most certainly never came inside her.”
    Thanks again to Josi for providing all the alternate versions on how the canon scenes in Smallville ‘might’ have finished off. It’s so satisfying to get these images of Lex only using Lana for cold, nefarious purposes. Like a soothing balm on the festering wounds caused by Smallville Lexana.

So Lex pulled out of Chloe before coming to his own climax? He basically treated her as clinically as a porn actor would treat his co-star. I don't think I really approve of this behaviour. If you have no respect for the girl, then don't fuck her... but don't keep her around as a talking blow-up doll. Even if it IS Lana that he's talking about here.

Lex chuckled warmly, “Fine, I’ll stop. But sometimes stories of debasement really are entertaining. It’s amazing what lengths some will go to appeal to an ideal they think they understand.”
    I don’t like the idea of women being used or debased at all. No, not even Lana. Although, it fits in with Lex’s personality… he only had the deepest contempt for women who tried to get close to him for his money or Luthor reputation, and he never really made an effort to disguise his contempt… AFTER fucking them that is (playboy bastard that he is).

Chloe gave him a dirty look, “That’s nice – pig.”

He looked at her innocently, said, “Are you saying that you wouldn’t do such a thing?”

Chloe snorted, “I’m not the submissive type.”

“You wouldn’t get pleasure from giving in to the sexual whims of another person?”

“Fuck, no,” Chloe stated frankly. “It doesn’t sound pleasurable to me at all. I don’t enjoy being degraded, and I don’t see any reason why I should allow someone to choose my pleasure for me. I know what I like, and how I like it, and I’ll come whenever the fuck I want to come.”

Lex gave her a hot look, said, “By all means, Chloe, come as you please.”
    I’m glad Chloe called him on his despicable behaviour. Even if it was LANA he was treating like this, it doesn’t speak well of Lex’s character that he is capable of putting women through such humiliation. Even if it IS an indirect way of ‘punishing’ them for trying to manipulate him in the first place.

But I'm glad Chloe made it clear that SHE would never stand for such horrible, demeaning behaviour.

“Just go away, Lex. Just go away and leave me to my humiliation.”

Lex frowned slightly, “Humiliation? How are you humiliated?”
    Erm… Shouldn’t it be obvious? Why is Lex asking such a ridiculous question?!

He was definitely up to something. He was never this good-natured unless he was up to something. It had to fit into his master plan somewhere. She just had to figure out where.
    Heh… Perhaps he’s good humoured because he finally knows that they woman he’s been desperately in love with for the past decade actually loved him back?

OR perhaps because he found the perfect weakness to exploit in Chloe? I’m trying to be objective here, and both explanation stand equally well. What ARE Lex’s motivations here?

And I’m still loving the bantering going on here.

He looked at her strangely, finally asked, “Was it true, what Lucas said, do you really love me?”

She rolled her eyes, “Of course not. That was just the ridiculous babbling of a moronic drunk. You know how he gets when he has too much to drink.”

He continued to gaze at her, stared at her so intently Chloe felt as if he was staring right into her soul. She forced herself to look him in the eyes, wouldn’t let herself look away. He licked his lips, his nostrils flared, he was leaning towards her.

“I hate you,” she whispered. Knew the words were meaningless and untrue. Knew he knew as much too.

“There is always that fine line,” he responded, his face getting closer and closer to hers. “You just need to figure out which side of the line you want to be on.”
    And it seems like Lex has a plan in place for pushing Chloe onto the side on the line that best benefits HIM. I still wish I knew what that damned, secretive bastard was thinking!

He really is very persuasive though. I can see why he would be so confidant about being able to manipulate Chloe into the emotional place he wants her in.

BUT, he’s just admitted that his last relationship was an absolute sham. Why should Chloe believe that he actually wants a genuine marriage NOW?!

All because Lex Luthor’s lips were on hers, warm and pliant and delicious.

Yummy! I really loved this description. It made me want to melt.

“Neither of us have to worry about significant others, and there’s no one to see what we’re doing because everyone’s gone.”

“What?” she repeated blankly.

He made a frustrated sound in the back of throat, explained once more, “There’s no one else here, Chloe. It’s just you and me. For the next three days.”
    THIS was a part that struck me as just strange. Lana, Lionel and Lucas were just packed up and shipped away to wherabouts unknown?! How did Lex arrange that? And WHY should Chloe have believed Lex when he assured her that they were alone and would remain undisturbed for the next three days??!!

Why would Lana and Lucas agree to leave to quickly and easily anyway? I’m sorry, but this part just struck me as contrived… Lucas being gotten rid of in such a easy and convenient way.

Lex gave her a condescendingly sympathetic look, “What’s wrong, Chloe? Are you afraid to be alone with me?”
    Heh. I’m enjoying Lex in his manipulative form here. He REALLY knows how to the most beneficial response from Chloe possible. And challenging her sense of bravery (even if it IS only bravado) is the best way to manipulate her into doing what he wants.

And then she was looking into his eyes and he was looking into hers and there was nothing hidden, nothing lurking in the shadows. It was all there for her to see, and for the briefest of moments she let herself believe there was something meaningful left inside him.
    If only… Why doesn’t Lex just TELL Chloe how he feels…

Of course, there is the possibility that Chloe wouldn’t believe Lex if he claimed to be in love with her. It seems like they have only had bad experiences and memories between the two of them.

I REALLY want to know what happened that time they slept together.

Lex didn’t even pretend to hesitate; he met her tongue with equal fervor, taking nothing and everything all at once. He leaned towards her, tried to push her back onto the blanket beneath her, but her hand on his chest stopped him.
    WOW! Chloe might have jumped him, but Lex’s response was certainly no less powerful despite the fact that it was Chloe taking the initiative here. WHAT a kiss!!

Lex was watching her intently. His hands quickly taking over where she left off. He massaged her breasts, his fingers tweaking her nipples firmly. He raised himself up, adjusting his body beneath her until he could take a tight peak into his mouth, his teeth nipping gently before laving her with his tongue.

Chloe ran her hands along his smooth scalp, pulled his mouth closer and urged him on until he was suckling enthusiastically. His hands pushed her breasts together and he lavished equal attention on both until it became too much for her to take.
    Amazing smut. Incredibly hot! I could almost feel my own breats and nipples tingling as I read about Lex’s… teeth… and tongue… and those wonderful, intelligent hands!

She smiled against his lips, almost giggled as he returned her smile.

Felt utterly foolish and decadent and didn’t even care that she felt such foolish decadence.

Had to wonder if maybe she was more of a manipulative shrew than she thought.
    LOL! It seems like Chloe is in a playful mood here. How lovely!

She moved down his legs, sat on his hard thighs, opened his pants and pulled out his cock. She ran her hands over his hard flesh, couldn’t take her eyes off his face. Drank in the hot desperation burning in his haunted eyes.

He sat up, clutched her to him and nuzzled the sensitive skin of her neck. She almost purred with contentment, the feel of his lips and tongue on her pulse point adding to the intense desire pulsing inside her. She ran her fingers over his smooth scalp, turned her head, and gave him better access to the throbbing vein at her neck.

“Chloe,” he gasped against her skin. “We should switch positions.”

She let her head fall back, her eyes drifting shut as he lavished attention on her pulse point. She rocked her hips, slid her wet center along the length of is cock. “Why? This is…good.”

He choked out a laugh, said, “Too good. I’ll never last.”
    This was amazing to read. THIS was the first concrete bit of proof that Lex actually had genuine emotions for Chloe. There is no way Lex would have been so damned close to losing control unless it was because he found his passions and emotions overwhelming him.

I can’t believe Chloe didn’t figure this out!

Lex groaned, bucked up, his cock sliding along her wet folds. He pulled back, cupped her face in her hands and forced her to look at him, said almost desperately, “Please...”

The look in his eyes was so foreign to her, so utterly speaking, she gave in immediately. Let him switch their positions without another thought about it. She just lay back and let him have the control he so desperately wanted.
    Again I LOVED seeing Lex so nearing the edge of his control, that he actually has to BEG for dominance. Lex NEVER begs for anything, much less beg for power in ANY situation. Not unless he’s too far emotionally vested and desperate for something… or someone.

It seems like Chloe was aware on what a big deal this was. Although the word ‘love’, ‘affection’ or ‘emotion’ never actually seemed to enter her mind. I wonder why SHE thinks Lex was so desperately out of control here…?

He settled between her legs, his erection nudging her entrance. She pumped her hips, groaned as the head of his cock speared into her. Her inner muscles twitched and she bucked up again, taking more of him into her heat.

Lex groaned, pulled away from her and sat back on his heels. Stopped her writhing by tightening his grip on her hips. His expression was pained, his jaw clenched with tension, his eyes hot and almost frantic. He looked like he might break at any moment.

And she wanted him to break. Wanted him to shatter around her. Wanted him to want her as recklessly as she wanted him.
    Extremely hot action going onscreen here. I’d say Chloe already had definite proof as to how desperately and recklessly Lex wants her. I noticed that Chloe has a tendency to want to make her sexual partners lose complete sense of self and control during sex. She also wanted Lucas to reach his breaking point when she was teasing him during their first fuck.

He released her hips, used a hand to line his cock up with her entrance. Pushed into her slowly, pausing with each inch she took in, his entire body shaking from exertion as he held himself back.

But she didn’t want him to hold back. Couldn’t bear the thought of not having all of him.

She raised her upper body off the ground, reached around him and grabbed his ass. Pulled him down on top of her, took his length into the warmth of her body. Reveled in the solid heat of him on top of her.
    Again… Still… very hot! BUT where’s the condom? Did they both just forget?! This is terrible! Lex knows Chloe has been fucking his brother, albeit it was an exclusive relationship, so unless Lucas had been cheating, Chloe should be safe. But Chloe certainly cannot be expected to believe that Lex has been faithful to the vapid Pink?

And, disregarding diseases… Is Chloe on the pill? Is birth control covered?! This is NOT a good beginning for conceiving a child.

It would be interesting to see their reaction to a pregnancy thought

He hissed with pleasure, tried to pull away, but she hooked her legs around his hips and tightened her arms around his back, pulled him as close to her as possible. Until finally he just buried his face in the crook of her neck and groaned with satisfaction. Pulled his hips back slowly then drove into her again.
    Despite my horror at the lack of condoms, I did enjoy the way Lex tried to retain the last vestiges of control here before finally just giving in to whatever plan Chloe had for both of them. I love Chlex powerplays… ESPECIALLY when there is smut involved too.

She moaned, the slick stroke of his cock sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body. The pressure of his lower pelvis on her clit intensifying her pleasure as he stroked inward. She rocked beneath him, pressed even closer, rubbing her swollen clit against him rhythmically.
    Hot, hot HOT!

At this rate, she’d come quickly, and Chloe writhed faster, wanting her pleasure to coalesce before Lex lost all semblance of control. She didn’t want him to come first, not because she actually minded, but because she just didn’t want to deal with his splintered ego. He’d have a difficult time dealing with not fulfilling her pleasure, and she wasn’t sure she had the strength to deal with Lex once he was on a mission.
    LOL at the thought of Chloe wanting Lex not to have hurt feelings for purely selfish reasons, like not wanting to comfort or coddle him afterwards.

Although I don’t understand why Chloe would mind ‘Lex on a mission’ if the mission happened to be proving his virility by pleasuring her beyond all belief.

He reared back, using his arms to hold his upper body off of her. “Look at me, Chloe,” he rasped. “Look at me and know who’s fucking you.”
    Verrrry interesting. It seems like Lucas wasn’t the only Luthor to have insecurities about ‘who is Chloe imagining in her head during sex with me’ issues. I really enjoy an out of control Lex, but I LOVE it when he shows a little bit of weakness, insecurity and vulnerability like this.

She shook her head, squeezed her eyes shut against his words. She didn’t have to look at him to know she was fucking Lex. Her body remembered the feel of him all too well. Had never forgotten.

He thrust into her, stopped completely then just rocked his pelvis slowly. Pushed against her clit, teasing the swollen nerves with small thrusts. “Chloe,” he whispered. “Look at me.”
    It seems like Chloe is not the only one suffering from having a sexual partner who is just so damned secretive and closed-mouthed. Lex has no idea what’s going on in Chloe’s head either, and I think he’s as desperate to know Chloe emotional state and motivations as Chloe is to know HIS plans and agenda.

The two of them really need to have a proper heart to heart talk. There’s a lot of trust that needs building up between them.

The look of him, all tense and hot and desperate, increased her excitement, and she reached for him, pulling him back down on top of her. She found his mouth with hers, kissed him as hard and deep as she wanted him to fuck her. Rocked her hips in time with her seeking tongue, urging him to meet her thrust for thrust.
    WOW! Another amazingly hot kiss!

He thrust into her slowly, increasing his force until he was slamming into her, each inward thrust punctuated with a push against her clit. He was shaking and unable to return her kisses with any type of finesse. Just pressed his open mouth against hers and breathed in her breath.

She started to shake, felt her orgasm start to roll over her, the intense pleasure starting at her clit and pulsing through her wet channel. She let her head fall back, arched her back, and pressed her breasts against his chest. She pulled her hands from his back, raised them over her head, clutched at the blanket beneath her.

Lex adjusted his arms, cupped her head in his hands, forced her to open her eyes and meet his hungry gaze. His pumped into her, his jaw tightening further as he held back, his thumbs gently rubbing the skin at the corners of her eyes. He grunted, his nostrils flaring, his lips pulling back to reveal the glistening whiteness of his teeth. Gasped, “Chloe.”
    Amazing finish to an amazing sex scene. I am, as always, in awe of your smut writing, Josi. I look forward to more

Lex groaned his pleasure, the sweet vibrations rich against her tongue. He thrust into her faster, slamming his pelvis against hers with a loud slapping sound, his tempo now frantic. He groaned again, grunted, slammed back into her, his entire body becoming tense and shaking as she felt him coming inside her.
    Still unbelievably HOT! But WHERE’S the condom??!! What were the two idiots thinking??!!

He scowled at her agreeably, said mildly, “I feel used.”

She felt her insides cool sharply, turned her head away from him and muttered, “Good.”
    Chloe is being rather vindictive and cruel here. I wonder stupid thing Lex did during their last sexual encounter to make her hate him so. Flashback please?

“What’s going on, Lex?” she asked softly. “What’s this all about?”

He shrugged, “I’m just giving you what you want,” he said coolly, his eyes now distant and shadowed. “What you’ve always wanted.”
    A rather vague response that can be interpreted in a myriad of ways. And considering their past history, Lex should have known that Chloe would have taken it in the worst way possible.

Unless he didn’t know how much he hurt Chloe during their last sexual session. WHAT happened between them?!

Just when she thought he was actually moving forward, he made sure to slap her back to reality as viciously and coldly as possible. How typically Luthor of him.

Chloe felt her throat closing up, felt the insistent burn of tears in her eyes.

Refused to let her self cry in front of such an insufferable bastard.

Never let them see you sweat, never give them any ammunition to use against you. That one thing Lex had taught her well. One lesson she would never, ever forget.
    Yikes! Whatever it was that Lex did, it must have been horrendously terrible to produce this kind of a reaction. Chloe has expected extreme cruelty here and she has armoured and prepared herself accordingly.

She hurried into her bedroom, noticed that all of Lucas’s thing were indeed missing.
    WHERE did Lucas go? How come he didn’t want to say a few final words of closure before running off? What happened to him? This still makes no sense to me. And I'd still prefer to see some kind of closure between the two of them before happy Chlexy ending.

Glared at the clothing that awaited her on the bed.

He obviously had something planned. Right down to what she was to wear for the occasion.
    Did Lex sneak into her room while she was taking a shower?! I’m surprise Chloe didn’t burst into rage at the implications of someone breaking in and setting the dress on her bed while she was in the bathroom.

Wondered what Lex hoped to accomplish with this never-ending succession of cliques.

Really wanted to know when the cliques would end and the man would appear.
    I also wanted to laugh at the idea of Lex trying to woo Chloe using such trite, predictable tactics.

By the way… Did you mean to say clichés instead of cliques?

She entered the candlelit room, was a little pleased that he’d at least forgone the long-stemmed red roses for something a little more unique. Lilies – standard, Peruvian and calla. Faith, devotion and beauty.

Chloe frowned, stopped and looked around. There were flowers and candles everywhere. He was definitely up to something.
    Was this a sataric nod to the ridiculous setting that Lex had set up in canin Smallville when he proposed to Lana?

On the other table was a small candle, a single red tulip in a vase, and a nondescript, shiny black box.

Chloe’s breath caught in her throat as she stopped in front of the smaller table. She eyed the set up warily, felt her stomach knot, her palms begin to sweat. She knew that flower, knew the implication. Refused to let her self believe any of it.

It was all too deliberate to be sincere. Too perfect to be heartfelt. Showed too much premeditated thought and feeling for one as manipulatively cool as Lex Luthor.

Wondered briefly if all this was meant for someone else.
    Now I know that Chloe would never have believed Lex even if he HAD suddenly blurted out feelings of affection and devotion during their earlier meeting. I STILL want to really know what kind of horrible behaviour Lex displayed during their very first sexual encounter to make Chloe so sure that there’s no chance of him having genuine feelings for her.

He appeared out of the shadows, dressed in an exquisitely tailored, black tux, uncertainty shadowing the typical complacency on his face. His normal confidence slightly dampened by the questioning look in his eyes. He straightened his shoulders, walked towards her.
    I LOVED how he was showing just the smallest hint of vulnerability here. He actually seemed nervous that Chloe was about to turn tail and run out at the sight of the set-up.

Didn’t stop until he was so close she could feel the heat radiating off of him. He reached for her, pulled her flush against him and swooped in for a kiss. His hands cupped her face, kept her in place as his tongue plundered her mouth.

Chloe gasped into his mouth, her hands gripping his wrists as she returned the kiss tentatively then with more fervor. She wanted to stop, wanted to pull away and slap his pretentious face. But there was something about him, something about his demeanor that seemed changed, and whatever it was, she couldn’t resist it.
    I understand Chloe’s reaction completely. Lex showing this nervous, vulnerable side of his personality IS rather irrisistable. Or at least, more irresistible than usual.

He pulled away, leaned his forehead against hers and inhaled deeply through his nose, the sudden flaring of his nostrils creating an instant fire at her core. He met her gaze, smiled faintly then said softly, “I was beginning to think you wouldn’t come.”
    I wanted to swoon. I wanted to melt. I could feel my heart actually imploding in my chest. That statement showed SO much about how anxious Lex was feeling. He’s clearly out of his element here. He’s completely lost that cold, cool manipulative edge he always wears. He’s been stripped of all defences.

I LOVE it!

She raised her brows, said wryly, “I already told you, Lex. I come as I please.”
    LOL!

He laughed, pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. Hugged her as if she was the most precious thing he’d ever touched. Didn’t release her until she finally started to squirm against him.

His odd behavior was starting to make her nervous. He’d never been clingy before. She couldn’t remember a single time when he’d acted this way, and it made her feel completely off balance.
    Even I cannot believe how he’s completely dropped his armour and defenses to show such weakness before Chloe. He really MUST be in love with her.

There’s still always the possibility that he’s a better actor than anyone could have given him credit for… OR he really is in love with Chloe, and he’s desperate not to screw up this second chance he’s been given.

Christmas ornaments. Lots and lots of Christmas ornaments.

She looked up at him, “What are these for?”

“The tree, of course.”

“You want me to decorate your Christmas tree?” she asked in disbelief.

“No,” Lex explained. “I want us to decorate our Christmas tree.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s Christmas and what’s Christmas without a decorated Christmas tree?”
    I didn’t know whether I wanted to laugh or swoon. I guess it could be a ridiculous strategy Lex planned out to bond with Chloe… or it could have been a stalling tactic.

But I also feel like Lex was fulfilling a little fantasy he’s always had. Just to spend a leisurely evening with a loved one decorating a Christmas tree. Sometimes he really makes me want to cry.

She pulled two ornaments from the box, handed one to Lex and watched as he meticulously scanned the tree for the perfect spot to hang it. She snorted, said, “That’s not how you decorate a Christmas tree, Lex. You can’t plot out the placement of every ornament. You should hang each one in no particular order.”

He gave her an arrogant look, said, “I think I’m perfectly capable of decorating a tree without you giving instructions.”

“Obviously not.”

He glared at her. Reached out blindly and hung the ornament on the nearest branch. Asked rather sullenly, “Is that better?”

“Yes, much.”

He sighed lightly, bent down and retrieved several of the ornaments. Began hanging them randomly, just as she’d instructed. Muttered, “Quit gloating and start decorating.”
    ROFLOL at the image of Chloe bossing Lex around on the best way to decorate a Christmas tree. And ROFLMAO at the image of Lex actually listening to the ‘expert’ and allowing Chloe to boss him around about how best to make the tree aesthetically pleasing.

He frowned slightly, “I have a surprise for you,” he said. “I just hope it was the right one.”

She peered at him expectantly, said, “Show me and I’ll be sure to tell you.”

She couldn’t imagine what would put the look of unease on his face. Had never known Lex to lose his cool like that, not without serious evidence of his discontent. His gaze shifted over her shoulder, and he nodded shortly.

“Chloe?” The voice was tentative, almost that of a whisper, but she’d recognize it anywhere. She whirled around, her mouth falling open as she saw her father standing a short distance away from her. He was wearing a tux much like the one Lex was wearing. He looked older, tired and cautious. But his eyes gleamed with hope.

Her heart stopped in her chest, her breath froze in her lungs. She was helpless and floundering and she couldn’t stop the flood of tears. She sobbed, her hands coming up to cover her face. She couldn’t figure out how he’s known. She hadn’t spoken to Lex for ages, but somehow he had known what she really wanted for Christmas.
    I wanted to bawl like a baby at this. First leading in with Lex acting mysteriously anxious about the surprise he had for Chloe. And then finally revealing the surprise to be the most wonderful, thoughtful, considerate, caring thing he could have arranged.

I’m still in shocked awe over how unbelievably sweet, caring, generous and selfless Lex revealed himself to be. He had BETTER not be manipulating her!

Had to wonder if he instinctively knew what she wanted for her birthday too.
    Does CHLOE know what she wants for her birthday. She seems to have been in a state of confused denial for a long time now.

She cleared her throat, said, “Lex?”

He stopped and turned towards her, his eyes tired and haunted. She stepped towards him, took him by the hand. Said, “Please stay.”

His surprise was quickly disguised as arrogance. His pleasure quickly turning into cool composure. He obviously didn’t want her to know that her asking him to stay meant something to him, and she didn’t really know why it did.
    HOW can she not know?! How can she not guess at the possible reason behind his selfless gift, and his strange behaviour?!

Chloe really DOES have some major inferiority issues. Even when it’s laughably obvious, she still doesn’t acknowledge when a man shows an inordinate amount of interest in her.

Her father now stood by the table, his hands and his eyes giving away how nervous he was. He waited for them to make their way to him, leaned towards her hesitantly when she stepped in front of him.

She reached a shaking hand towards him, felt her eyes overflow again as she pulled her against him, his shoulders shaking with emotion. “I’m sorry, Chloe,” Gabe whispered brokenly. “I’m so sorry.”

She clung to him, buried her face in his chest, breathed in his familiarly comforting scent. Sobbed almost uncontrollably for what felt like and eternity. Until she didn’t have any tears left to cry.
    This was a lovely reunion between the two of them. It makes quite a turnaround from the unhappy place Chloe was in during the first chapter.

The small box on the table – the one that had taken her breath earlier – that box held a gift from her father. Inside she found a small locket, and inside the locket was a picture. A picture of her as a baby, her mother staring at her with awed, loving eyes.

She’d had to bite the inside of her cheek to stop the burn of tears in her eyes.

She’d spent that past few hours reconnecting with her father. Both of them had missed out on a lot, and it would take many such visits to learn all they needed to know about each other. It had been painful and freeing and she now knew the difference between the happiness she thought she’d found and the happiness she now knew she had.
    Still lovely. I’m SO glad Chloe finally managed to reconnect and bond with Gabe. It’s obvious she missed him very much, and it’s wonderful to see how happy she is to be together with her dad again.

And she had Lex to thank for all of it. Had no idea how he’s known, and she wasn’t even sure she really cared. Was just totally floored by all that had happened over the past twenty-four hours.

She hated accepting anything from anyone. Hated feeling indebted for something she knew she could never repay. But this time, her normal feeling of obligation didn’t seem that important.
    I love that Chloe has let got of all lingering sense of resentment against Lex. At least for tonight… while she is still enjoying the afterglow of the reunion with her dad.

She walked across the room, sat down on the bed, leaned over him and stroked a hand down his cheek. He sighed, rubbed his cheek against her caress, almost smiled.
    I’m actually feeling pang in my chest at the sweetness in this scene. It’s beautiful! Lex seems to be aware of Chloe even while he’s sleeping… I KNOW he never responded like this during the horrible nights he spent with Blana!

She sat there for a long time, taking in the sight of his sleeping form.

He looked younger, almost innocent in the moonlit room.

She lay down next to him and cuddled up to his side.

Knew deep down that Lex Luthor would never be innocent.

Knew she needed to remember that fact.

Because soon enough he would prove it to her.
    I liked that she had let go of her resentment and hostility against Lex tonight. That she was willing to accept a truce between them. BUT she doesn’t seem anywhere near ready to forgive and forget… whatever it was he did to her.

Heh. But is this really the safest place for Chloe to spend the night. We (and she) know how irrisistable Lex can be, and there is no way both he and Chloe are going to wake up in the same bed the next morning and NOT indulge in a little happy, sweaty action.

I just hope they have condoms next time!

Please update soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information