Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

Wild At Heart (NC17)

Wild at Heart
    Author: RuaFair (AKA Fiona)
    Email: redwitchire@yahoo.co.uk
    Rating: R-NC17
    Spoilers: Everything to date to be safe, but I will be twisting them
    Disclaimer: Smallville, its characters, all belong to someone else. (Sigh) I’m just borrowing them.
    Feedback: Please, let me know what you think, the muse craves it.
    Dedicated to Imp (Thanks for the challenge and the guidance hun.)

And hugs to hurtingturtles The Beast (that fic rocks)

Summery: This is my response (attempt) to Imp’s ‘Feral Lex’ challenge, where Lex becomes more feral ala Wolverine/Logan and has all the increased senses, strength etc. He also becomes even more attractive to women (I know hard to believe he could be *more* attractive.) And all the women try to get his attention except our favourite reporter, even though she is more than interested. All the usual suspects are present. Martha is not pregnant, Helen is around but she and Lex have never been involved. Lana is living with Chloe. And the Lionel/Chloe ‘chat/offer’ never happened.

Chapter One – Red Moon

“Mr Luthor, there is a Dr Hagan here to see you, he doesn’t have an appointment.”

“That’s fine Sarah you can send him in,” said Lionel, “and make sure we are not disturbed.”

“Yes sir,” came the PA’s response over the intercom. A minute later the door to his office opened and a small, nervous looking man entered. “Daniel,” said Lionel with a smile, “please, have a seat. Can I get you something to drink?”

“No I’m fine,” muttered the other man as he took the seat opposite Lionel. “Look you said when I perfected the formula I could go back to the university and we could forget we ever met.”

“Yes that was our *arrangement*,” smirked Lionel, “so I take it that seeing as you are here you have good news for me.”

“No, I’ve just realised that I’m in a Catch-22,” replied Hagan. “We will never know if the formula is perfected unless it’s tested on a human subject. And I…I won’t do that.”

‘Pathetic little man,’ thought Lionel, ‘pity I need him for a little while longer.’ “Daniel, just tell me how far you think you have got?”

“The parasites from the cave provided that extra ingredient we were looking for, its secretions were just perfect.”

“Do you have a stable sample?” asked Lionel.

“Only one, and I call it ‘Red Moon’,” replied the doctor, taking a small vial from his pocket. He held it up and Lionel’s eyes widened for a second as he looked at the glowing red liquid in the vial. But as quick as it appeared it disappeared and the mask was back.

“Give it to me,” said Lionel, holding his hand out. With a shaking hand Hagan handed the vial to the elder Luthor. Lionel twirled the vial around in his fingers, watching the glowing red liquid flow. “How is it administered?”

“Injected directly into the base of the skull,” replied Hagan, “right here.” He turned his head slightly and pointed at the back of his neck just at the base of his skull.

“And are the effects as I specified?”

Hagan shrugged his shoulders, “as far as I know…yes. But without testing it on a human subject there is no way of knowing for sure. And what you hold in your hand is the only sample. I am out of some of the ingredients to make more, especially the parasites.”

“Daniel,” said Lionel with a smile that suddenly sent shivers down Hagan’s spine, “why don’t you head back to the lab and gather all you bits and pieces together.” Out of sight of the doctor’s eyes, Lionel pressed a small button.

“You mean I…I can go?” asked a shocked Daniel.

Lionel nodded. The doctor quickly got up and left the office. When he had gone another man entered the office. “Follow our good doctor,” said Lionel to him, “get all his research, every disk and piece of paper he has. And then…then make sure he disappears, don’t kill him, just keep him out of sight for a while.”

“Yes Mr Luthor,” said the man and with a quick nod left in the direction of the lab.

When he was alone again in his office Lionel picked up the vial form the table and held it up to the light. “I have a human test subject in mind,” he said, “I always have. You were making this specifically for him. Oh Lex my boy, you won’t know what hit you.”

--------------------------------------------------

“I’m sorry Lex, but your father waited till the very last moment to make his offer,” said the man on the other end of the phone, “and by then it was too late for us to make a counter offer.”

“Fine, fine,” said Lex, running a hand over his head. “I’ll call you later to discuss damage control.” He hung up the phone and stood up from his desk. He leaned forward and placed both hands on the glass top and took a deep breath.

“BASTARD,” he screamed and pushed everything off the desk. Papers, files, and his very expensive computer and phone went hurtling to the floor, smashing into pieces. Lex stood up and his chest heaved as he struggled to get himself back under control. “Damn him,” muttered Lex.

A couple of minutes later he left the office and called for one of the servants, “the office needs to be cleaned up,” he said, “and order me a new computer.” With that he left the mansion and got in to his car.

When Lionel’s helicopter landed at the mansion Lex had been gone about an hour. He made his way through the mansion to the study. He took the decanter of scotch from the cabinet and placed it on the table along with two glasses. He coated the entire rim of one of the glasses with a sedative and checked his pocket for the syringe filled with ‘Red Moon’. Smiling to himself he settled back in one of the armchairs and waited for his son to come back home.

“It is so kind of you Clark to help me with this,” said Lana. Chloe rolled her eyes and if she listened hard enough she could probably hear Lana fluttering her eyelashes. ‘I can’t believe that in the 21st century guys still fall from the damsel in distress routine,’ she thought, ‘and that any modern woman would stoop to using it.’

Suddenly the doors to the Talon flew open and Lex Luthor walked in, his long coat flowing behind him. ‘Bet Lex Luthor wouldn’t fall for that routine,’ thought Chloe as she watched him head to the counter.

“Lana, if you have finished batting your eyelashes at Clark could I get a large black coffee to go please,” he said. Chloe almost choked on the coffee she was drinking when she heard him. ‘Go Lex,’ she cheered inwardly, wondering what had him so pissed that he ragged on her royal pinkness.

A very flustered Lana began to get his order and Clark was about to comment but something about the look on Lex’s face made him back off. He turned away from the counter and continued to stack the boxes for Lana.

Resisting the urge to drum his fingers on the counter as he waited Lex threw his eye around the Talon. His gaze fell on Chloe who was watching him with an amused expression on her face. She opened her mouth as if to say something but Lex ignored her and moved his gaze from her. He turned to get his coffee as Lana placed it on the counter. “Put it on my tab,” he said picking it up and heading out, sparing no one a glance as he exited.

It was much later that night when Lex got back to the mansion. And he mood was ruined when he was informed his father was waiting for him.

“Lex,” said Lionel when he entered the stuffy, “let’s have a drink to celebrate my latest business acquisition?”

“You have got to be joking,” said Lex, refusing to take the glass from his father. “Lex, don’t be petty, you almost had this one. Now have a drink with me before I go?”

Lex took the glass and knocked its contents back in one go. “Congrats dad, now goodbye.” Lex turned away from his dad, but he had only got a few steps away when he collapsed unconscious to the floor.

As his helicopter took off thirty minutes later Lionel had a permanent smirk on his face. The now empty syringe was in his pocket. He glanced quickly as his son’s bedroom window as he flew off.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    ohhhhh! my to favorit charaters combined!! he he he, you must have been able to read my dirty mind!! thankyou!!! :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

NS Full Member
    :yay: on fire! on fire!

That was so exciting! I love it already! Please, please update soon, or I will stay on fire and not use the extinguisher that is next to my chair. On your head be it!

“Lana, if you have finished batting your eyelashes at Clark could I get a large black coffee to go please,” he said. Chloe almost choked on the coffee she was drinking when she heard him. ‘Go Lex,’ she cheered inwardly, wondering what had him so pissed that he ragged on her royal pinkness.
    LMAO :goof:

This has the makings of a great story. Please update soon. I love it when Lionel takes the upper hand like this. Will Lex find out that Lionel did something to him? And how does Lex strike back at his father? I will stay tuned hoping to find out.

:chlexsign4:

NS Full Member
    Oooohh... I can't wait to see where you go with this challenge. It sounds like it's going to be really cool. Gotta love how Lex ignored Chloe :biggrin:

Oh, man. This is going to be a good one. Of course, all of your fics are just genius, so I suppose that goes without saying. Can't wait for more!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Ooo, interesting indeed! Can't wait to read more to see where this will go
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

that was great...especially his comment towards Lana

this sounds so interesting, you've gotta update really soon i can't wait to see what happens now that Lex is infected with this red moon stuff

Roslyn

7 comes on too strong
    me likes. ME REALLY likes!

Resisting the urge to drum his fingers on the counter as he waited Lex threw his eye around the Talon. His gaze fell on Chloe who was watching him with an amused expression on her face. She opened her mouth as if to say something but Lex ignored her and moved his gaze from her. He turned to get his coffee as Lana placed it on the counter. “Put it on my tab,” he said picking it up and heading out, sparing no one a glance as he exited.
    :worship2:

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    oohhh this sounds like it's gonna be really fun! I can't wait for more! :yay3:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information