+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

NS Full Member
    that was great...but u know what we need to finish off this wonderful story???? tons of smut!

NS Full Member
    HA! Lionel, that's what I like to call a BURN! :yay:

Ooooo, can't wait to see how Chloe's going to be when Lex *checks* on her. :blush:

NS Full Member
    You are a diabolical goddess and I humbly supplicate myself at your feet. :worship2:

write on McDuff.

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    my coup de coeur
    i adore all of your fic fiona
    and i can't wait to read more

:yay: loved it keep it coming :yay:
    Kirsten

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I love this story!! :biggrin: What an excellent idea to have Lionel be a prisoner in his own mind!! Also, excellent Chlex scenes!! Thank you for writing great Chlex stories!!! :chlexsign4:

oh come on when are you going to add another
    Kirsten

is pushing daisies Senior Member
    Come oooooonnnnnnnnn, I need you to add that smut part

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    Hi, I guess I have officially delurked-No more hiding in the depths of NS fanfiction! Am I the only one who is waiting for Chloe to find out that Lex has been lying about Dr. Hagan finding a "cure" for his condition? May the butt kicking proceed!

This fic is awesome--Keep up the great work :biggrin:
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Ok my dears, here's the second last chapter, which is just an excuse for smut.....Hope you enjoy it..Fiona

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Six – Perfect Day

Lex crawled up onto the bed beside Chloe, the steady breathing indicating she was still asleep. “MMM Chloe,” he whispered as he trailed a finger down her cheek. “Wake up sweetheart.”

She stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She blinked a couple of times and gave Lex a sleepy smile when she realised it was him. “Did everything go ok?” she asked, her voice low and sleepy.

“It went perfect,” he replied, kissing her cheek. “Let’s just say Lionel Luthor will never put me or anyone else down again. He’ll never pull another dirty business deal and he’ll never get a chance to *experiment* again. All in all it was an excellent meeting.” He lay down on the bed and gently pulled at Chloe till she lay half on top of him, her head resting on his chest.

“So it’s all over,” she said, “well except for your cure of course. Has there been any word from Dr Hagan?”

‘Damn,’ thought Lex, ‘I was hoping she’d forget about that, well at least until I had a chance to talk to Hagan.’

“Lex,” she said, lifting her head from his chest and looking at him when he didn’t answer.

“Yes there has been word from Hagan,” he said, thinking about the package in his study. “Although I haven’t been talking to him but he did send a package.”

Chloe sat up, “well have you opened it? Is it the cure? Why aren’t we looking at it now?”

“I haven’t opened it. I don’t know exactly what it is. And I want to speak to Hagan first,” he replied in answer to her questions. “And he’s unavailable at the moment. Besides,” he added, quickly grabbing her and turning them till she lay beneath him, “we have some *unfinished business*from the limo.” He bent down and captured her lips. With a contented sigh Chloe opened her mouth and Lex immediately slid his tongue in.

She wrapped her arms round his neck and pulled him even closer as the kiss deepened.

“But Hagan,” panted Chloe after they had parted.

“Later,” said Lex with a small growl and captured her lips again.

--------------------------------------------------

Lucas arched his back when they got out of the car, working out the stiffness that had accumulated in his muscles after the long car journey. “Much better,” he muttered. He glanced over at his father who had now exited the car and was standing looking out in the distance.

During the journey Lionel had chatted about everything and anything. He had commented on Lex’s wonderful girlfriend and that Lucas should find a girl like Chloe for himself.

Lex had told him that Lionel’s mind would still be the same, but it was trapped inside a body that wouldn’t obey him. ‘Poetic justice it you ask me,’ thought Lucas. It was the least that the man deserved for the way he had treated him, his mother and Lex for years. Still the happy, smiley, chatty Lionel was kind of hard to come to terms with.

The plan was that Lionel would be *retiring* to a small island that Lex had purchased. It was complete with a fully staffed villa and a specially hired nurse to look after him, along with two of Lex’s most trusted bodyguards. Lucas and Lex would visit him every now and then, and they would be kept updated regularly.

“All in all, not a bad deal for everyone concerned,” he said to himself.

“Mr Luthor, the plane is now ready,” a voice said behind him.

“Thank you,” replied Lucas without turning around. He walked over to his father. “Let’s go dad.”

An hour later Lucas was settled back in the limo and the small place carrying Lionel and the bodyguards was on its way to the island. He had called Lex to let him know but all he got was the answering machine.

‘Must be *busy*,’ he thought with a grin.

“Back to Smallville,” he said to the driver. And with a nod the driver put the car in gear and took off.

Lucas closed the partition behind himself and the driver and helped himself to a large scotch. “Here’s to the future of a Lucas and Lex run Luthor-Corp,” he said raising his glass. And with a smile he settled back in his seat and sipped on his drink.

“Oh yes Lex,” groaned Chloe loudly as Lex finally entered her. For the last hour or so they had licked, touched and kissed each other into a frenzy. She felt almost a sense of relief when he finally slid his cock into her.

Lex braced himself over her, enjoying the sensation of her vaginal muscles contracting around him. He looked down at her flushed face, her eyes half closed, her lips slightly parted. “Mate,” he groaned as he pulled back and began thrusting slowly into her.

Chloe arched her back and pulled his head down, covering his mouth with hers. Their tongues darted slowly in and out of each other’s mouth, mimicking the actions of Lex’s cock.

“More,” she groaned into his mouth. Lex began moving harder and faster, their bodies sliding against each other’s. He could hear the furious beating of her heart and the blood rushing through her body.

“Chloe,” he gasped as she tightened her inner muscles around him. “Do that again,” he groaned as he pushed into her again. “Oh god,” he growled as she repeated the action.

He lowered his head and licked and kissed her breasts. Chloe lifted her legs higher and he sunk deeper into her. His eyes flooded with more amber as the speed and power of his thrusts grew. Chloe felt her entire body jolt every time he thrusted into her.

He lifted his head from her breasts and looked into her eyes. He watched the look of bliss and desire on her face as he pounded into her body. Her breath was coming out in gasps and her arms and legs tightened around him.

“Lex” she moaned and pulled his head to her neck. His mouth opened immediately over his mark and he licked and kissed it.

She held on tight to him as she felt the stirrings in her stomach. “Close, so close,” she panted. Lex grunted against her neck as his hips moved faster. “Lex, Lex, Lex,” she chanted and then screamed, “LEX,” as he hit the sweet spot inside her. With a cry she came hard, squeezing him like a vice inside her.

Lex held still inside her, enjoying the contractions around him caused by her orgasm. He lifted his head from her neck and looked into her passion glazed eyes. Minutes passed before she could breath properly. She gave him a weak smile and then a small shriek as he rolled them over and she found herself looking down at him. “Finish it,” he groaned.

Chloe braced her hands on the headboard and began riding him. His hands slid up her stomach and cupped her breasts. “Faster sweetheart,” he groaned as he rubbed her hard nipples. Chloe picked up the rhythm and moved harder and faster on his cock. She could feel it again building inside her. Lex’s hands dropped to her hips again and as she slid down he thrusted up into her. His eyes became completely amber as he felt the tingling in his groin. He pulled her down on top of him and lifted her hips till only the head of his cock remained inside her and pulled her down hard as he thrusted up at the same time. Chloe screamed as she came again and Lex emptied himself inside her with a roar.

He ran his hands slowly up and down her back as they both came down from the mutual release. Chloe kissed his chest gently before laying her head down over his heart. Lex’s eyes returned to their normal colour and he smiled as he tightened his arms around her.

‘A perfect day,’ he thought and he feral side purred in agreement.

A couple of hours later Lex had left a sleeping Chloe in his bed and made his way to his study. He opened the package on his desk and took out the small vial filled with a silver coloured liquid and a piece of paper. Settling himself in a chair he read the instructions from Hagan. A smirk appeared on his face as he read and it became a full-blown smile when he had reached the end of the page.

“Oh Dr Hagan you are a brilliant man,” he said, twirling the vial around in his hand.

When Lucas got back he would call Clark over to the castle. And then with them there as *witnesses* he would administer his *cure* for Chloe.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information