+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

Thanks for all the kind words my dears......Fiona

Chapter Five – The Exception

Lex sat on the table in the doctor’s office, clad in one of their very fetching gowns. After the incident with Emma in his room Lex had literally ran all over Smallville. When he got back to the mansion he discovered his room had been clean and fresh sheets here on the bed. The only scent on them was the fabric conditioner used to clean them. Before he left the mansion for the hospital he had given all the staff strict instructions to stay out of his room unless they had his permission to enter it, and anyone found in there without that permission would be sacked immediately. He had walked out of the mansion revelling in the scent of fear that had come off them all in waves.

He had told his doctor he just wanted a full check up, saying he was feeling a little under the weather. That statement couldn’t have been further from the truth. Lex had never felt as good as he did at the moment; every nerve ending was tingling. If he concentrated hard enough he could *hear* his heart beating, hear the blood rushing through his veins. At first it was unnerving but now listening to the sound was incredible.

“Well Lex,” said the doctor as he walked in, followed by another doctor, an attractive brunette. “I’ve looked over everything and you are a healthy as a horse. We are just going to take a blood sample and run some tests on that. But otherwise there is nothing wrong with you. Oh Lex this is Dr Helen Bryce. Helen this is Lex Luthor.”

Lex just nodded at her, while she smiled at him and moved closer. “Dr Bryce is going to take your blood sample. I’ll run the tests and get back to you in a day or two.”

“Thanks Martin,” said Lex. The other man nodded and left the room.

“So Mr Luthor,” said Helen, preparing his arm for the needle. “This might hurt a little.”

Lex rolled his eyes as she ran her fingers up and down his arm. She drew the blood, “ok all done,” and patted his arm again.

Lex got off the table and reached for his clothes. He turned and saw that Helen was still standing there, “is there something else Dr Bryce?”

“Are you busy this evening?” she said.

“Unfortunately I am, maybe another time. Now if you’ll excuse me?”

Helen sighed and left the room, not bothering to cover the disappointment on her face. When she left Lex laughed to himself and got dressed.

--------------------------------------------------

‘I have to learn to say no,’ thought Chloe, ‘see I just did I said no.’ She cleared off another table and took the dirty mugs to the counter.

“Thank you so much Chloe for helping out,” said Lana, smiling at her. “Yeah well, you have me for fifteen more minutes and then I’m done,” she replied, “I have other things to do.” ‘I don’t know what those things are exactly but they do not involve serving coffee,’ she added silently.

“That’s fine, Katherine will be in then,” said Lana, cleaning the counter. Chloe sighed and headed over to clear another table. As she wiped the tabletop for about the hundredth time she saw Lex pull up outside in his Ferrari. She watched transfixed as he got out and strolled into the Talon. She glanced quickly at Lana and saw that the brunette had her brightest smile on now that she had noticed Lex. ‘Better keep those shades on Lex,’ thought Chloe, and with great effort dragged her eyes from him and continued to wipe the table.

As soon as he entered the Talon Lex felt his primal side, his feral side make it’s presence known. He turned his attention in the direction of the scent that had woken that side of him up and was unsurprised to see Chloe standing there. She had her back to him and seemed to be absently wiping a table.

“Hi Lex,” piped up Lana, “what can I get you?”

“Black coffee,” he replied, his gaze still on Chloe’s back. Chloe’s reaction to him had been baffling and intriguing him. Ever since he’d begun these *changes* women had been going out of their way to get his attention. And he had to admit he enjoyed the attention. But Chloe Sullivan was different, she acted liked she always didn’t around him. And the feral side of him was just as intrigued as he was to her indifference.

“Here you go Lex,” said Lana, interrupting his thoughts and Lex barely restrained a growl as he turned from Chloe to acknowledge her. “Thanks,” he muttered.

Chloe breathed a sigh of relief when she heard Lex talk to Lana. She had been afraid to turn around, he could feel his eyes on her and wasn’t sure what she would have done had she turned around as he was still looking at her.

“Chloe,” called out Lana, “can you take this to table four?”

“Fuck,” muttered Chloe as she realised she would have to stand beside Lex while she collected the order. Taking a deep breath and putting on her best neutral face she walked over to the counter.

“Chloe,” said Lex as she placed her tray down and began putting the mugs of coffee on to it.

“Hey Lex,” she muttered, not looking at him.

‘She’s nervous,’ thought Lex as he picked up the slight change in her scent. He watched as she glanced at him briefly before heading off to serve table four. ‘MMM interesting,’ thought Lex, ‘what has Chloe nervous?’

Feeling a lot more composed now Chloe headed back to the counter and took her apron off. “Lana, Katherine has just come in, so I am officially finished," she left the apron on the tray and pushed it towards the other girl.

“Well seeing are you are done Chloe, can I get you a coffee?” asked Lex. Her brain was screaming ‘say no,’ but her mouth wasn’t listening and she blurted out “yes thanks.”

“A latte for Miss Sullivan please Lana,” he said with a smirk. “So what are your plans for the time off school?”

“Oh nothing really,” she replied, “just hanging about, maybe seeing if I can chase down some meteor stories. Making sure my dad gets off ok. He’s going to Metropolis for a week, some thing to do with the plant,” she explained.

“Ah yes,” said Lex, “I had forgotten about that. So you’ll be on your *own* for a week.”

“No,” she replied, finally looking him straight in the eye, “Lana will be there.”

Clark entered the Talon and spotted Lex and Chloe talking at the counter, he also saw Lana standing at one end, her gaze focussed completely on Lex. ‘What’s that about?’ he thought and made his way over. “Hey guys,” he said. Lex said nothing. Lana murmured a hello. “Hi Clark,” said Chloe brightly. “Well seeing as you have someone else to talk to Lex I’ll head off. Bye.”

Lex gripped the edge of the counter hard when Chloe walked out, fighting the urge to run after her, his feral side was…angry and upset that she was acting differently. ‘Well we will have to see about that,’ he thought.

Chapter Six – The Admission

A couple of days passed and Lex felt himself get stronger. He also began to find it difficult to stop growling at things he didn’t like. At the plant, in the mansion, even just being around the town, if someone said or did something he didn’t like he felt like growling. And in some cases he just wanted to hurt the person responsible. His feral side was getting stronger and much more vocal, and Lex was having trouble keeping it under control at times. And it really tended to go crazy whenever he was around Chloe. Since he became a *pawn* in his father’s latest experiment, women had been even more attentive to him than usual, all women that is except Chloe Sullivan. It was driving him crazy; she acted like she always did towards him.

“Well, Gabe is off to Metropolis tonight for the seminar, he’ll be gone for a week,” he said to himself, “and I think I’ll be paying a *lot* more attention to Chloe.”

Just then his phone rang, “Lex Luthor.”

“Lex, it’s Martin. I’ve got the results of your blood test back. Are you free to drop by the hospital?”

“Is everything ok Martin?” asked Lex.

“Now Lex you know I can’t discuss anything over the phone,” he said with a laugh, “so can you drop by?”

“Ok, I’ll be there in an hour.”

“Good, see you then,” and the doctor hung up the phone. “Interesting,” muttered Lex as he hung up his own phone. Grabbing his car keys from the table he headed out.

“Chloe have you seen my…” Gabe Sullivan trailed off as she walked into the room carrying his suit. “Thanks sweetie,” he said, taking it from her.

“Are you sure you and Lana will be fine on your own?”

“Dad, I’m seventeen, I can look after myself,” said Chloe with a smile. “Yes, well,” grinned Gabe, “I’ve still asked Martha and Jonathan Kent to keep an eye on the two of you. Just in case.”

Chloe rolled her eyes as soon as her father’s back was turned. “Have you got everything?” she asked.

“Pretty much so,” he replied, “oh can you get the papers from the kitchen table for me?”

“Sure thing,” she said and made her way downstairs. ‘Alone for a week, alone for a week,’ she sang in her head. ‘Well except for Lana but she’ll be at the Talon or fluttering her eyelashes at Lex.’ Chloe felt a slight pang at the thought of Lana turning her perfect princess charms onto Lex. Brushing aside those thoughts she got the papers for her dad and made her way back upstairs.

Lex Luthor whistled to himself as he made his way back to his car. He had just come from meeting with the doctor. AS he had half expected the doctor had found absolutely nothing unusual with his blood sample. Lex knew that with his father behind this little experiment he would have thought of everything, and that included making sure whatever he had been given would not be detected.

Although he was furious with what his father had done, Lex also found himself completely enjoying the changes he was going through. He smirked to himself as he slid into the drivers seat, remembering turning Dr Bryce down again. Sure she was cute, but he really wasn’t interested. No, that interest was reserved for the one woman who didn’t seem to be throwing herself at him. He glanced at his watch before starting the engine, “I think I’ll see if Gabe has everything sorted for his trip,” he said to himself.

“Are you sure you’ve got everything dad,” called out Chloe as she went to answer the knock on the door.

“Yes,” Gabe shouted back.

“I bet he’s forgotten something,” she murmured. She opened the door to see Lex standing there.

“Miss Sullivan,” he said with a grin.

“Lex,” she exclaimed.

“Who is it sweetie?” said Gabe coming out to meet her. “Mr Luthor, what brings you here?”

“Sorry to disturb Gabe, I just wanted to see if you were all set for the seminar,” said Lex.

“Yes, all ready to go,” replied Gabe, “come on in.”

Lex stepped past Chloe, making sure his body brushed gently against hers. He cocked an eyebrow when he heard her sharp intake of breath, and he could *hear* the increase in her heartbeat. Smiling to himself he followed Gabe.

When Lex and her dad had disappeared into the kitchen, Chloe let out a long shuddering breath. Her entire body tingled from Lex’s brief touch. Shaking her head and getting herself under control again, she shut the front door and made her way to the kitchen.

After probably the most excruciating ninety minutes of her life, Lex finally left. Chloe breathed a huge sigh of relief as she watched his car drive off. She had sat in the kitchen with Lex and her dad. Somehow Lex had managed to sit beside her and every time he moved in his seat his leg would slide against hers and it drove her crazy.

She could hear Lana gushing about how she would miss her dad while he was away. Lana had specifically come home from the Talon to say goodbye. As Chloe entered the front room she caught her dad’s eye and she covered up her grin as he rolled his eyes at her over Lana’s behaviour.

“Oh there’s my ride,” said Gabe as he heard a car horn. He crossed the room to Chloe and hugged her tightly. “Take care Chlo,” he whispered. “I’ll call when I’m settled in the hotel.”

“Have fun dad,” she whispered, hugging him back.

Both Lana and Chloe stood at the front door and watched as Gabe took off. “I hate goodbyes,” muttered Lana. ‘Shut the fuck up,’ thought Chloe.

“Well I’m back to the Talon,” she said brightly after a moment. “See you later Chloe.”

“Bye,” said Chloe, plastering a smile on her face. “Ah alone at last,” she said when Lana was gone. “I think a bath in is order.”

Lex had thoroughly enjoyed every minute of sitting in the Sullivan kitchen. His feral side was almost purring with delight at being so close to Chloe. And the fact she had seemed so *uncomfortable* the entire time intrigued him.

After getting back to the mansion, he left his car in the garage and ran all the way back to the Sullivan house. The porch light was on, as was two lights upstairs. He made his way around to the back of the house. Looking up at the small balcony, he jumped up onto it. He made his way around to the first window where the light was coming from and looked in, he saw Chloe, wrapped in just a towel finish rubbing a towel through her wet hair.

He moved around to the other window and saw that it looked into Chloe’s bedroom. Chloe appeared and stood in front of a mirror. Lex’s breathing grew ragged as he looked at her standing there, clad in just a towel, droplets of water running down her skin.

Chloe sighed as she stared at herself in the mirror. ‘Like he’d ever be interested,’ she thought. She went over to her bed and lay back on it.

Lex groaned as the action caused the towel to ride up higher. His eyes flashed amber as he watched her run a hand over her breasts and down over her stomach.

“Do it Chloe,” he whispered.

Chloe rested her hand over her groin and rubbed the towel gently against it, moaning softly. Closing her eyes she pictured someone else’s hand, and rubbed harder, “Lex,” she moaned.

Outside her window Lex jumped back onto the ground. He fell to his knees and breathed hard. He wanted to crash through the window, rip the towel from her body and pound into her till she couldn’t take it anymore.

“She does want me,” he whispered smugly. He glanced up at the window again and concentrated, he could hear the breathy moans and gasps as she pleasured herself.

“Not yet,” he said to himself as he closed his eyes. When he opened them again they were amber, growling to himself he took off running, the way Chloe moaned him name playing in his mind.

“She’ll be screaming it soon enough,” he said.

Angel undercover!
    I love this Lex. He is so hot . So, now that he knows that Chloe is interested, can you move to the smuttier parts of the story, like *soon*. Please

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    haha Helen rejection. *does dance of joy* Yes, I knew it was coming but I still enjoyed it (and the chapter) as much as I did the first time around.

One question though, how come you never send me two chapters at once? : :huh:

NS Full Member
    :worship2: :worship2:

:biggrin: Oh that was hot! And totally left me wanting more more more! So updare soon 'kay?

NS Full Member
    Rowrr... that was a great couple of chapters! :yay:

I loved this part. Update soon! :worship2:

petriebird18
    Just a Guest!
    i can't wait for smut!!!!! :biggrin: :smut: :worship2:
    Write more now!
    ~Deidre~
    :chlexsign3:

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Originally posted by Impress@Jul 8 2003, 04:36 AM
    haha Helen rejection.
    Couldn't have put it better myself!!! :biggrin:

Ooh this chappy was gr8! The way that Lex found out that Chloe does want him was absolutely perfect! Or maybe not quite perfect...he should have run straight in there and ravished the girl!!! Of course I understand why that wouldn't work in the story so I can forgive you (big of me isn't it :eyebrows but I still can't help wanting it to happen!

Favourite line:
    “I hate goodbyes,” muttered Lana. ‘Shut the fuck up,’ thought Chloe.
    :hehe: It was just so abrupt and unexpexted, it was hilarious!!! Very good comedic timing there!

You know the drill....Post More Soon!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!!!

odd duck
    So, now Lex knows, what is he gonna do about it?

Update soon :yay:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    clol: :clap:

Ohhhh, please more more more!!! I cant wait until Lex makes a move on chloe!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information