+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

demoness
    Wow, that was a really nice smut scene! I want to kill Lionel too! :die: Getting in the way of my ship! Great update! You rock fiona!

Tandy

This is for everyone who is still very much following this story. Thank you so much for the kind words......Fiona

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Eight – An Ally

The silver Porsche glided along the back roads of Smallville, music blaring from its speakers. “Farms, farms and more fucking farms,” muttered Lucas Luthor as he sped past the fields. His brother’s call had intrigued him and instead of returning it Lucas had decided to make the trip to Smallville. The chance to get one over on dear old dad was just too great an opportunity to pass up.

“I wonder what Lex has planned,” he wondered aloud. Lex had kept in constant contact with him since his first and only visit to Smallville. Lionel, on the other hand, seemed to have conveniently forgotten that Lex wasn’t his only son. Although Lucas figured that eventually Lionel would probably need him for something and come looking for him.

“A mother in a mental asylum and a father who was quite willing to shoot me. Boy am I the poster child for dysfunctional or what,” he said as he made the turn towards the Luthor castle.

“But the bank account does help,” he added with a grin as the castle loomed in the distance. Pressing his foot harder on the accelerator Lucas found he couldn’t wait to find out what his brother had planned.

--------------------------------------------------

Lex lay on his side, popped up on his elbow, head resting in his hand, as he watched Chloe sleep. The steady beat of her heart, and the slow, rhythmic rise and fall of her chest, indicated she was in a deep sleep.

She mumbled softly and moved closer to him, her arm resting around his waist. Lex smiled fondly and brushed her hair back from her face. “My sweet Chloe,” he whispered as he gently brushed her cheek with his fingers.

“Lex,” Chloe muttered in her sleep, her arm tightening around his waist.

He gently trailed his fingers over her jaw and down her neck, brushing over his mark. He could clearly see the indents of his teeth and a low purr escaped his throat. His hand moved lower, over her chest, running his long fingers over the soft mound of her breast. Chloe let out a sigh of his name.

He knew she needed her sleep but he had to have her again; he had to hear the sweet music of her moans and gasps as they made love. His cock twitched as he moved his hand lower to the juncture between her thighs, to wake her up in the most delicious way.

He stopped, his eyes flashing amber as he heard noise coming from downstairs. Glancing at the clock he knew it was too early to be any of the staff. Growling softly he eased out of the bed. Chloe mumbled and shifted in the bed, wrapping her arms tightly around the pillow he had been laying on.

Lex pulled on a pair of pants and a shirt. Glancing longingly at his mate one last time he left the room, closing the door quietly behind him. He made his way along the corridor and followed the unfamiliar scent down the stairs.

He saw the figure come out of one of the rooms and Lex recognised him immediately. Smirking to himself he followed him into the study.

“Damn,” muttered Lucas, “where is everyone?” He turned around, “Fuck Lex,” he gasped when he saw his brother standing there, “way to give me a heart attack.”

Lex just grinned at him.

“Am I interrupting something?” asked Lucas with a smile as he took in Lex’s appearance.

‘Yes,’ screamed his feral side but aloud all he said was “I take it my phone call peaked your interest.”

“*Very* much so,” answered Lucas. “So, care to tell me what this is all about?”

“You might want to sit down for this Lucas,” said Lex with a smirk as he closed over the door to the study.

Clark watched from the Talon as the limo slowly drove by. Using his x-ray vision he looked in and saw Lionel Luthor talking with some other man. The car disappeared into the distance and Clark’s thoughts turned to Chloe and Lex. He waged an internal battle for a moment before coming to a decision.

Glancing around to make sure no one was watching him Clark took off after the limo.

“You’re kidding me, this has to be a wind up,” exclaimed Lucas as Lex finished telling him what had been happening over the last while. “I know the man is a bastard but to…but to *experiment* on you like that…please Lex tell me this is a joke.”

“It’s far from a joke Lucas.”

“How do you…feel?”

“Incredible,” replied Lex, “there is this…power running through me. You wouldn’t believe how strong I am, how fast I can run, how heightened my senses have become.”

Lucas could hear it in Lex’s voice, the slight hint of excitement. ‘He likes what has happened to him,’ he thought.

“And have you had any word from this Hagan about a cure?”

“No not yet, but it’s still early,” said Lex dismissively.

He decided not to push Lex on this at the moment but Lucas got the sneaking suspicion that his brother wasn’t that interested in finding a cure. “And what’s the plan for getting Lionel?”

“What does dear old dad cherish above everything?” asked Lex with a smirk.

“Power,” replied Lucas, “control, and the fact people are afraid of him.”

“Exactly. And what’s the best way to take all that from him?” At Lucas’s somewhat confused expression Lex asked, “How do you fancy his office at Luthor-Corp in Metropolis?”

“Well if I can get a pin-ball machine installed in it I’d like it just fine,” grinned Lucas.

Before Lex could reply he picked up on a familiar scent. “Chloe,” he whispered and turned his attention to the door.

“Lex,” her voice rang out as the door opened,” you know we really need to talk about…” she trailed off when she saw Lucas there. “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know you had company.”

Lex crossed the room and pulled her into a rather passionate kiss. Though Lex very much enjoyed kissing his mate, his primary reason for the heated embrace had been to establish from the start the Chloe was his. Lex’s sensitive ears caught Lucas’s fidgeting and guessed his brother was a bit uncomfortable with his display of affection.

When Lex finally released her mouth Chloe panted for breath. She blushed slightly when she saw Lucas grinning at them. “I need to get my other clothes from my car,” she whispered to Lex.

“I don’t know about that,” he whispered back, “I like you wearing my shirts.”

“Lex,” she said, her voice carrying a slight warning.

“Wait here, I’ll get them for you,” he said, kissing her cheek. He didn’t like the idea of her walking outside wearing just a shirt.

“Well I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced,” said Lucas once Lex had left the room. Crossing the room to her, he held out his hand in greeting, “Lucas Luthor.”

“I know,” she said, “although we didn’t get to meet when you were last here. I’m Chloe Sullivan.”

“Now how the hell did I miss meeting you?” he said, running his eyes over her.

Chloe rolled her eyes at his obvious flirting. “So has Lex told you everything?” she asked.

“Pretty much, although *you* were never mentioned. But I can see how he would want to keep you to himself.”

Chloe was saved from answering by Lex re-entering the room. He had heard his brother’s last comment and a low growl escaped from his throat when he saw how close Lucas was to his mate.

‘Let’s nip this in the bud,’ thought Chloe. “Thanks for my clothes Lex,” she said with a smile, gently taking the bag from his hands.

“You’re welcome sweetheart,” replied Lex and kissed her again. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her tight against him as he plundered her mouth.

“I’ll go get changed,” panted Chloe when he released her.

A grin graced Lex’s face as he watched her leave the room.

Lucas let out a low whistle, “now *that* is an ass.”

In the blink of an eye Lucas found himself pressed up against a wall, with Lex’s hand around his throat. “Chloe Sullivan is mine,” said Lex, his eyes turning amber. “You will not make comments like that again and you *will* treat her with respect. Do I make myself clear?”

Lucas choked out a, “yes,” clawing at Lex’s hand. Lex let go of Lucas’ throat and the younger man collapsed to the ground, struggling to catch his breath.

“Jeez man, I’m sorry,” he gasped.

“As long as we understand each other as far as Chloe is concerned we will get on fine,” said Lex, his eyes returning to their normal colour. “Now, let me tell how far I’ve got with the business contacts.”

Lucas struggled to his feet and followed his brother. ‘Note to self,’ he thought, ‘try not to even *look* at Chloe Sullivan.’

“So Lucas has been brought in,” said Lionel as he looked at the latest pictures from Crow. “Well if I have to take down both my sons then that is what I’ll have to do.”

Clark stood outside the building that he had seen Lionel head into. “What are you up to now?” he muttered. He looked around and then took a deep breath and began looking for a way to get into the building.

I love this story! It's so full of action and plot twists! Can't wait to see what happen next?

“Am I interrupting something?” asked Lucas with a smile as he took in Lex’s appearance.

‘Yes,’ screamed his feral side but aloud all he said was “I take it my phone call peaked your interest.”
    My favorite part! I can just imagine how he looks getting out of bed! Yummy!

I love this chapter Fi, and bringing Lucas into the story intrigues me more!

Jen

Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!!! :yay: I love stories with Lucas in them. This adds a whole new element to the story and i love it. Especially when Lex held his brother against the wall and told him that Chloe is his and to treat her with respect. This story is going so well!!! Now, how are the two brothers going to take down dear old Dad? Update again soon Please!

:chlexsign4:

NS Full Member
    Yea Lucas!! Does Lionel really think he can take both of his boys down? :huh: Silly man.

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Woo hoo. Go Lionel. I'm breathless in anticipation of the eventual confrontation.

asharnanae
    Just a Guest!
    :worship2: I go away for two weeks and it just keeps getting beter whilst I am away an not hear to read it!

I love this story, you are a genius!! :biggrin:

7 comes on too strong
    Lucas, Lucas, Lucas! :biggrin:

Lucas and Lex... :biggrin:
    Can't wait for more!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information