+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

NS Full Member
    My eyes, my eyes - Martha Kent hitting on sexy Lexy!! I'm blinded for life. I thought that the update would cure my blindness, but no, another horrible mental picutre. Now, Lana is flirting with Lex. I feel sick.

No, No, No we do not want to hear that Lana likes Lex. Chloe saying: "Lex, shut up and fuck me!" is something that sould be shouted from the rooftops.

Is Lana just stupid or did her mother drop her on her head when she was a baby? Just beacasue Lex talks to her doesn't mean that he likes her. Hello! he co-owns the Talon with you, you stupid girl. I desperately need an update to calm my nerves down and cure my blindness. Pleeeeease :worship2:

odd duck
    Stupid Lana, not everyone loves you. I can't wait till Lex shoots her down. Update soon! :yay:

NS Full Member
    *snort* Lana thinking that Lex likes her. Yeah, ok, sure, Lana. She's ever so dumb. I'm dying in anticipation of Lex's and Chloe's next meeting. Give soon. Like now. Now. Now.

Blue

7 comes on too strong
    hmy: A Wolverine-like Lex is an unbelievably SEXY Lex. Hot damn! More!

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    Lana and lex??? HA dream on lana....

and lex working out?? damn, whos he gonna visit on his night run huh???

woah.... heeheeheee loving this read
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

NS Full Member
    Lana is so delusional. As if Lex would want her blah self.

Count me in the camp hoping Lex runs into Chloe while on his, well, run.

NightGlow
    Just a Guest!
    :goof: Lana and Martha!!! That is too funny. I really like this plot, especially the fact that Chloe is the only female in Smallville with enough strength to restrain herself--for the time being, anyway. We wouldn't want her to resist Lex forever.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Oh come on!!! Don't stop now! .... Now, get Chloe in on the action... pwease ? :biggrin:
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    Lana's such a moron, I'm glad you're writing her as such a self-absorbed character and not a best friend type. It's too amusing to mock her. now go and write more!

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    I stopped breathing for a second there at the end, I must've missed the words
    Dressing quickly
    and I was imagining sexyLexy taking his run in nothing but a towel!!!

...................sorry drifted of there for a second. mmm Lex,... towel...*shakes head* sorry 'bout that I'm back now!!! I just have to stop thinking about Lex and a tow- no! I'll think about Lana (lord that's brought me crashing down to earth!!&#33 Grrrrrr! Lana - KILL, KILL, KILL!!! :hammer: Thinking that Lex likes her!!! pfft! As If! In your dreams luv! *realises that she's yelling at fictional character, stops*

Anyway after much rambling, just what to say LUV it. Now MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information