+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

NS Full Member
    I'm loving this story! It's fantastic so far and I'm so glad you update daily. You're describing his increasingly sensitive senses very well; I especially liked his ability to smell fear, yet not recognising it as such.

Oh and you know you've read too many NC-17 Chlex fics when you read this sentence, “Till I woke up this morning with a raging headache” and subconsciously substitute the last word for... another phrase beginning with h. :blush:

NS Full Member
    To: Lex Luthor

Re: Chloe Sullivan

Follow Primal urge!!!!

Love it. I especially like that he figured it out in no time flat. I'm also hoping that primalLex will shoot Lana down hard.

Blue

NS Full Member
    more please, i'll beg if i have to! I loved it!!!

Lex duh she's playing hard to get... Ivy League schools must teach nothing not to know that.... Lana Go AWAY!!!! (isn't that why Clark exists to keep her busy?)

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    Originally posted by fighterangel@Jul 4 2003, 11:08 PM
    Lana Go AWAY!!!! (isn't that why Clark exists to keep her busy?)
    That was always my theory.

Edited because I forgot (shame on me) to say your welcome Fi. *hug*

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    another great chapter! i love the way this is going, how it's slowly building up and everything. the way lex discovering his new abilities is interesting, too.

Can't get over the fact that Martha is attracted to Lex, LOL. clol:

This is definitely looking good. I can't wait to read more of it, and I hope Lex get to show his dad his new power up close and personal

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    I'm also hoping that primalLex will shoot Lana down hard.
    I totally agree with Blue. We've got supercharged, sexy primal Lex wanting our Chlo and her wanting him. The only thing that could improve this is sexyLexy making a fool of Lana!

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    Originally posted by drina@Jul 5 2003, 01:09 PM
    . clol:

what the hell is this??? Heeheee

anyhows... YAY! u updated.... my god chloe has a HUGE amount of control seeing as she kept her cool with lex all primal.....

i also liked how lex deliberately wanted to see if he could get to chloe while he was primal.. lol thats funny
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

Chapter Four – Testing Limits

When Lex got back to the mansion he headed straight for the gym. He wanted to find out exactly what his body could do now. He changed into a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and padded barefoot over to the weights. He adjusted the weights to double what he would normally lift and placed his hands on the bar. Taking a deep breath he lifted them up. “Oh fuck,” he gasped as he lifted it with hardly any effort. He placed it on the ground again and added more weights, now quadrupling the weight he would normally work out with.

Again he placed his hands on the bar and once again he lifted to increased weight with no effort. “God I feel incredible,” he muttered as he placed the weight on the ground. Strength and power coursed through him. Smirking to himself he made his way over to the treadmill and stood on it. Turning to speed to a quick pace he turned it on, and began running.

--------------------------------------------------

Chloe was seated at the kitchen table reading and sipping her hot chocolate when Lana got home.

“Oh is there more of that?” she asked as she entered the kitchen and smelt the chocolate. “Yeah,” replied Chloe, barely glancing up from her book, “there should be enough for a cup for you.”

“Cool,” said the brunette and busied herself making a cup. When she was finished she sat down opposite Chloe and sighed. Chloe rolled her eyes and lifted her head; she marked her page in the book and closed it. “Something up Lana?”

“No,” she replied.

“Ok, fair enough,” said Chloe and opened her book up again, a small smile on her face.

“It’s just that…” began Lana again.

“Just spit it out already Lana,” Chloe was losing her patience. She knew Lana wanted to talk about something but as usual she wanted to be asked about it.

Lana gave Chloe her ‘why are you talking to me like that? I’m fragile,’ look and then continued on. “Chloe, I think I like Lex.”

“And…” said Chloe, “I like Lex as well.” Wondering what Lana was getting at.

“No Chloe, I mean like, *like*. And I think he likes me. I mean he talks to me about stuff.”

“He talks to a lot of people about *stuff* Lana, that doesn’t mean anything.”

“I suppose, but it’s not like you’ve had a lot of conversations with him though. Anyway did you notice how hot he looked to day? I mean he really looked incredible I mean I always thought he was cute…but today there was just something about him….” Lana continued to prattle on. Chloe didn’t pay much attention to her, ‘it’s not like you’ve had a lot of conversations with him,’ that statement kept playing over and over in her mind. And it was true, she could count the number of times she and Lex actually talked on one hand. In fact their conversation this morning at the Talon was the first time they had said anything, other than hello to each other, in weeks. She glanced at Lana and saw the girl was still talking. ‘Maybe if I dyed my hair brunette I might get a few more conversations with him,’ she thought.

“Thanks for listening to me Chloe,” said Lana after a while, “it’s so good to be able to talk to someone. You know with Nell not round anymore…”

‘Oh god please don’t let her talk about how everyone abandons her,’ thought Chloe, ‘please.’ “It’s no problem Lana,” she said, hoping to stop her mid-oh poor me rant. Thankfully Lana didn’t continue and inwardly Chloe breathed a sigh of relief.

Lex had been on the treadmill for three hours and he was hardly out of breath. Ninety minutes ago he had turned it up to full power and he had only started sweating in the last thirty minutes.

He turned it off and stepped off it. Grabbing a towel he walked over to the large mirror on one wall. Physically he couldn’t see anything different about him. And despite his obvious new strength he hadn’t developed a muscular build more than what he already had. “What have you done to me Lionel?” he said to his reflection. He had tried to get in contact with his father but was told that he was out of the country and out of contact. Lex knew quite well that Lionel was lying low for the moment; obviously waiting to see what the effects were of whatever he had given him. He knew his dad would be back soon enough.

The fact that his own father was experimenting on him didn’t really shock Lex that much. Oh he guessed it probably should, but nothing Lionel did shocked him anymore. Lex glanced at his watch…2.00am…he wasn’t tired at all. He was full of energy. He left the gym and headed upstairs to his room to take a shower.

Lionel sat sipping his coffee in the airport in Milan as he waited for his connecting flight to Australia. “Matthew, have a seat,” he said when the man appeared at his table.

“Dr Hagan is getting…restless Mr Luthor,” said Matthew. “He’s beginning to make a lot of noise.”

“Start giving him the sedative more frequently, that should keep him quiet for longer periods of time,” replied Lionel. “Any word from Smallville?”

“No sir,” he said, “ well nothing out of the ordinary,” he added quickly; knowing quite well that Lionel knew exactly everything that was going on.

“Well it’s barely been twenty-four hours, I guess I’m just a little impatient,” said Lionel. “Not too worry I have faith in Hagan’s work even if the man himself is nothing more than a worm.”

“Yes sir I will have an update for you as soon as you land in Sydney,” said Matthew. “Is there anything else?”

“No that will be all for the moment.”

“Yes Mr Luthor,” and with that Matthew stood and left Lionel’s table.

Lex walked out of his bathroom, a towel wrapped low around his hips. He held another in his hand running it over his head. As he entered his bedroom he picked up an unfamiliar scent. It was some kind of cheap perfume and another scent. ‘A woman,’ he thought. He felt angry that someone would enter his bedroom without his permission; his primal side had started to become more vocal since this morning. This room was his territory and it now had an unwelcome visitor. Lex’s eyes flashed amber and he turned in the direction of the scent.

“Mr Luthor,” came a feminine voice, trying to sound seductive, from the direction of his bed.

It was, Emma, one of the maids. “What are you doing here?” he asked, resisting the urge to growl at her. A light was switched on and he saw her lying on his bed, wearing a small blue negligee. “What do you think I’m here for?” she replied, trying and failing miserably to look seductive.

“Get out now,” he said, clenching his hands into fists and restrain himself from physically removing her from his room. “NOW,” he all but roared when she didn’t move. The girl scrambled off the bed, almost falling on the floor in her haste. She was muttering as she passed him and ran out the door.

Lex’s chest heaved as worked on calming himself down. He walked over to his bed and ripped the covers and sheets from it, tearing them in to shreds, eliminating her scent from his room. After a few moments he had calmed down but was still full of energy. Dressing quickly he opened the window to his room and looked down onto the ground. He was two stories up; smiling to himself he jumped out the window and landed on his feet.

He breathed in the night air deeply and his eyes turned amber. Smiling to himself he took off running.

NS Full Member
    :glow: Oh marvellous. Marvellous!

Stupid maid! Stupid self-obsessed Blana!

I love it!

:chlexsign2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information