+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    and chloes reaction to 'spruced up' lex would be???

same as ours probably..... jump on him asap....

lol..... oooh cant wait, this is a MAD storyline/
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    awwww, thanks! your fic sounds so much more in depth though, awesome! i'm excited to see how lex deals with his more animalistic urges

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    You already know what I think of this one dear. But I'll say it anyway. You're doing great. I would say I can't wait to see how Lex deals with his feral nature and how Chloe reacts to him...but I already know. :hehe:

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Excellent!!! It's a very intriguing combination, suave sophisticated and emotionally aloof Lex with spontaneus, wild, emotionally charged Logan/Wolvie. It will be interesting to see how you balance the two.

Have to say Martha scoping him out was a bit scary! hmy:

Can't wait for Chloe to meet him! I wanna know her thoughts on the new Lex! :satanwink:

Oh I'm so glad you're all liking this so far. Big thanks to Hope for her always continuing support and to Imp big hugs hun for everything...Fiona

Chapter Three – A New Man

Lex sat in his car for a least thirty minutes just staring at the two fist-shaped holes in the leather of the passenger seat. “What has that bastard done to me?” he said. His mind scrambled back to yesterday evening; he got back to the mansion to find his dad there. They had a drink, and when he had finished his he turned to leave saying goodbye to his father. And then…then it’s all a blank. “Till I woke up this morning with a raging headache.”

He got out of the car and began pacing up and hen on the side of the road. “Well whatever he did has resulted in my sense of smell and hearing to be greatly improved, not to mention strength as well. I wonder what else I’m in surprise for?”

He glanced at the car for a moment, thinking. He moved around to the front of it and placed his hands on the hood. Checking the road for no other signs of life, Lex slid his hands under the car and lifted. With surprisingly little effort he lifted the front of the car off the ground. He dropped it quickly and jumped back. “Ok, I think I am more than entitled to another Keanu Reeves moment,” he muttered. He took a deep breath and, ”Whoa!”

Despite the fact he hadn’t got a clue to the kind of experiment his father was subjecting him too, Lex couldn't help but feel slightly exhilarated at what was happening to him. He felt incredibly…powerful. “I wonder what else I can do,” he muttered. He looked around the fields that surrounded the road and spotted a scarecrow in the distance. “MMM.” Glancing up and down the road to make sure there were no other cars Lex took off running in the direction of the scarecrow he reached it in no time, “ok speed significantly increased.” He ran back to his car, he wasn’t even out of breath.

“This is too fucking freaky, even by Smallville standards.” He climbed back into his car and started the engine. He looked at himself in the mirror and couldn’t see any difference in his features. “I’ll wait and see what else happens to me today and then I’ll pay a visit to my doctor tomorrow.” That decided he started the car and headed towards the town.

--------------------------------------------------

“And that’s it done,” announced Chloe as she finished off her editorial. “And I have no life hanging around the school on Saturday and the fact it’s closed for the next few weeks.” But this was the last edition of the Torch until they all returned back to school. With Lana sharing her house and her dad earmarked for some business trips on behalf of Luthor-Corp over the next few weeks Chloe was going to be spending her time off in Smallville. “Lucky me,” she muttered as she turned off her computer.

“Decisions, decisions, do I go home and well pretty much stare at the walls, or do I go to the Talon and watch Clark stare at Lana. Oh what excitement.”

She grabbed her jacket and bag and headed out of the school.

--------------------------------------------------

As Lex drove down the street he spotted Chloe walking along. “Ok, the new *me* has maids and farm wives flirting with me,” he said with a smirk. “Let’s see if it works on sassy blonde reporters in the making.” He drove passed her and parked in front of the Talon. He got out and leaned against the door.

As Chloe walked along she spotted Lex leaning against the door of his car, looking as hot as usual. In fact if she were to be completely honest with herself she’d say he was looking even sexier than normal. ‘How that is possible I have no idea,’ she thought, as she got closer. She wondered if he would ignore her like he had yesterday.

As she neared him, Lex took off his shades and smirked at her. “Mr Luthor,” she said her voice normal, “out visiting the poor folk I see.”

Lex pushed himself off the car and walked over to her. He glanced back at the door to his car and almost gasped when he saw the small dents made in the metal by his fingers. “Chloe,” he said, “I like to drink coffee like any normal person.”

She smiled at his answer. And Lex felt something almost…primal inside him come alive at that smile. “Well Mr Luthor I don’t know about you but I need my caffeine.” She walked towards the door and Lex followed her, a confused expression on his face. ‘She’s not acting like the others,’ he thought.

Lana was chatting away to Clark when she saw Chloe walk in followed by Lex Luthor. They made their way over to the counter. “Hey Chloe,” said Lana, “and Lex, what can I get you?”

“Black coffee,” he replied not looking at her, he was still looking at Chloe who was acting like she always did around him.

“Latte please,” she said. Lex, Chloe and Clark stood in comfortable silence as Lana got their order.

“Here you go,” she said a moment later placing their coffees in front of them. “Thanks,” said Chloe, putting her money on the counter. “Now I don’t mean to be rude,” she said to them all, “but I’m going to take this over to the corner because I need to work on something. So if you’ll excuse me.” She grabbed her coffee and headed over to a table. She wasn’t lying when she said she wanted to work on something but it could have waited. She needed to get away from Lex, for some reason being around him was…difficult, he was like a magnet or something, drawing her closer. So she took the easy option and left them all at the counter.

‘Ok, so it doesn’t work on blonde reporters,’ thought Lex turning away from Chloe and bringing his attention to Lana and Clark. When he looked at Lana she had her usual smile plastered on her face, although this time it seemed brighter than usual. ‘I think I need my shades on again,’ he thought. ‘Someone needs to hit the dimmer switch on Lana’s smile.’

Clark blinked a couple of times as he watched Lana, and he couldn’t believe he was witnessing this, watched her make eyes at Lex. Clark glanced at his billionaire friend who seemed more interested in his coffee than anything else.

Chloe’s heart sank a little as she watched Lana give Lex the full ‘perky princess’ smile. It was the one she tended to reserve solely for Clark when she wanted him to do something for her. Chloe had never seen her direct it at anyone else, especially Lex. ‘Great,’ she thought, ‘I finally get over my crush on Clark and the only thing I feel when I see Clark making puppy-dog eyes at Lana is nausea. What does the pink witch do? She starts turning those doe-eyes of hers onto Lex. Ok, not like there was *any* chance of anything ever happening between him and me, hell he completely ignored me yesterday, but if there had of been a minute chance it’s just been ruined. What chance do I have with Lana showing interest? And what am I doing have this conversation with myself?’

Sighing deeply Chloe finished her coffee and stood up. She muttered a goodbye at the three standing at the counter and left the Talon.

Lex’s eyes followed her out as when she disappeared from his sight that primal part of him wanted to follow her. It wanted find out why she wasn’t reacting like the other women. Lex clamped down on that thought and gave the pretence of listening to what was going on around him. But his mind was thinking about going to the doctor tomorrow to see if he could get a handle on what was happening.

NS Junior Member
    Ooooh, I like souped up Lex....not that I don't like the unsouped up Lex, in fact I find him wonderful, but then when you compare....
    *forcible shakes head and tells self to stop rambling*
    Anyway, I like where this is going, and I'm guessing that Chloe isn't affected becasue she already thought him attractive.

Nice update!!!
    :biggrin: ~Heida

petriebird18
    Just a Guest!
    Stupid Lana.
    CHLOE HE WANTS YOU!!!!!!!!!
    Ok, now go write more NOW because i LOVE this fic, and did i mention that i want MORE NOW!??!?!?!?!? :biggrin:
    ~Deidre~
    :chlexsign3:

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :crygreen: noooo please, i need more!!!! I love this fic!!

update sooon please! :biggrin:

Members
    [COLOR=red]Wow....

I can't wait till you write more. I'm fairly new here, but I'm already hooked on your story. :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

NS Full Member
    Hehehe! Loved it! :yay: :yay:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information