+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

NS Full Member
    Ow wow, what's Lex up to now?! I like that he tried to control his feral side for Chloe. Argh... must... have... another... update! :worship2:

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Oo, nifty chapter
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Full Member
    Omg that's rather sweet, Lex wanting to change his feral side for Chloe. Can we have another chappie soon?

LA

Angel undercover!
    So, what's this brilliant idea of Lex's? Update, so we can find out. :biggrin:

odd duck
    See, I like this in control of his ferel side, Lex. He really needs to figure out that Chloe wouldn't want any other guy when she has him. Update soon! Your on vacation, so no excuses.

NS Full Member
    Evil, this is just plane evilness. Stopping when the story gets interesting. What does Lex have in mind?

NS Full Member
    Update! I want to know what Lex is planing. I still want to see Lex turn down the Fairy Princess or even better have Clark try to explain to her that she only likes Lex because of what Lionel did to him.

Susan S

NS Full Member
    :worship2: :worship2:
    Ooohhh :biggrin: I´m soooo loving this fic. Can you be in love with a fic? Hmmm. Never mind. :hehe:

This is intense. Well, actually intense doesn´t really sum it up. I think I need to use my dictionary in order to find the right words to describe that masterpiece of yours. :worship2: :worship2:

And I was not scared of this feral Lex, not really. (I´m a tough cookie. ) I knew you wouldn´t have let him hurt Chloe. I had faith in you. :biggrin: About that cure for Lexy....I want him returning to his former self...but that means this fic is going to end soon.*pout* And that´s something I don´t want. Fix my dilemma. Please?

It's great that Lex is able to get a handle on his feral side more and more, or poor Chloe will always be terrified of him.

Ok, back to regular updates....Fiona

Chapter Twenty-Two – Calm Times

“Clark,” said Chloe, knocking lightly on the back door. “Clark,” she called out again, knocking louder when there was no answer.

“Come on in Chlo,” his called out. Breathing a small sigh of relief Chloe opened the door and entered the Kent’s kitchen. Clark entered the kitchen as she was closing the door behind her.

“Thank god you’re ok,” she said when she saw him.

“Chloe, some…*one* or *thing* slaughtered one of the cows in the backfield,” he said as he approached her. “It was…ripped apart.”

Chloe closed her eyes and shivered slightly, visions of Lex’s bloodstained shirt, the blood on his mouth and those…*claws* filled her mind. When she opened her eyes again the look on Clark’s face told her that he was thinking it had been Lex as well.

“He’s out of control,” he said.

“Clark, he’s ok now and he’s going to increase his efforts in finding Hagan,” she replied. “And we should as well, the sooner we find this guy the sooner we can have the real Lex back.”

“What happened last night?” asked Clark. “How did you end up back at his place?”

“He caught up with me and we went back to his place. He ranted and raved for a long while but then started to calm down. We fell asleep and had a *talk* this morning. Things are ok for the moment. I’m here, we are going to look over what we discovered and we are going to find Hagan,” she said. There was no way in hell she was going to tell Clark the full truth. If she did there would be no doubt that Clark would go rushing over to Lex’s place and they’d start fighting again and god knows what would happen.

Clark knew Chloe wasn’t telling him everything. But she did look ok and if he tried to push her for more answers she’d just clam up and say nothing. He sighed deeply, “ok Chlo, let’s grab everything and head to your place, we can swing by Pete’s on the way and borrow his laptop. He’s away with his brother for a few days but he always said we could borrow it when we wanted. We can use it to look at the files you downloaded.”

“That sounds like a plan,” she grinned.

--------------------------------------------------

Lex was restless, ever since Chloe had left the castle his feral side had been fighting for control to go after her. And as much as Lex wanted to give into that side he knew irreversible damage would be caused to his relationship with Chloe if he did.

She wanted to be trusted and he really wanted to trust her. Her spending the day with Clark Kent, however, made that difficult. The fact that he was certain Chloe was working with Clark to find Hagan didn’t help. He knew she was trying to help him by finding a cure but a cure was the last thing he wanted. He had to find the doctor before his mate did so he could get what he really wished for. Control. Luthors were famous for their control and Lex detested not having any. Especially where Chloe was concerned.

And so here he was, showing he trusted Chloe, by pacing like the proverbial caged animal while his mate was with another man. He growled softly and shook those thoughts from his mind.

He shifted his thoughts to the other person he was looking for, his father, although he knew he had a better chance of finding Hagan before finding Lionel. Lex knew he would probably have to wait till his father came out of hiding to talk to him, because if Lionel Luthor didn’t want to be found, Lionel Luthor wouldn’t be found.

“Fuck this,” muttered Lex. He needed to check on Chloe. He had reluctantly agreed that they wouldn’t see each other today, but his logical side reasoned as long as she didn’t see him then he was holding to the agreement. He had an hour before the men he had looking for Hagan were do to check in. “Plenty of time to check on my mate,” he said and his feral side nodded in agreement.

Lionel let out a sigh as the red head kneaded his shoulders. He was face down on the table, a towel around his waist as the woman worked out the knots in his muscles. “Harder Maya,” he said and she increased the pressure on his shoulders.

The sound of someone clearing their throat turned his attention to the door. “What is it Matthew?” he asked, not bothering to mask the displeasure in his voice at being interrupted.

“I’m sorry to disturb you sir,” said the young man nervously, “but I have some updates.”

“Well, out with it,” said Lionel impatiently when he remained silent. This boy showed promise but Lionel wished he’d grow a backbone, because if he didn’t he would have to find a new line of work.

“Mr Luthor, you’re getting all tense again,” purred the women as she continued working on his back.

“Hagan is behaving himself,” said Matthew, as he watched the older man. “And as per your instructions we have started to ease up on his sedatives.”

“And my son?”

“Reports from Smallville are…sketchy sir, your son pretty much keeps himself out of the staff’s view so they haven’t really been helpful. But a young blonde woman has been spotted coming and going from the castle according to one maid. I don’t know if she has been in Lex’s bedroom, no one will go near his room, a couple members of staff have already been fired for doing so.”

“A blonde Lex? Has this little experiment put you off your usual tastes in brunettes,” said Lionel with a smirk. “Anything else?” he directed at Matthew.

“Yes sir, and I don’t know if this is related, but some files seem to be missing from one of the sub-offices in Metropolis. They were files on certain experiments Hagan was working on prior to the ‘Red Moon’ project.”

“Anything else missing,” said Lionel sitting up. “Leave,” he ordered the woman when she tried to touch him again. With a pout on her lips she glared at Matthew and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

“No sir,” continued Matthew, “only the files. I have interviewed all the staff at the office and I believed them when they said they had no idea anything was missing, but you may want to speak to them yourself.”

“That won’t be necessary,” replied Lionel. ‘It could have been Lex,’ he thought, ‘MMM maybe he’s figuring out what is going on and is looking for answers.’

“Increase the security on Hagan,” he said, “I am entrusting the good doctor’s safety to you Matthew. And will hold you completely responsible if anything happens to him. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir,” said Matthew. “Do you want me to remain in the states until further notice?”

“Yes,” said Lionel, “you can go now. Oh and send Maya back in, she’s probably still outside the door.”

Matthew nodded at Lionel and left the room. Sure enough the red head was pacing up and down outside, “he’ll see you again,” he said as he passed her.

As he made his way to the elevators Matthew pulled out his cell-phone and pressed the speed dial. “It’s me,” he said when it was answered, “Double the guards on Hagan, I’m on my way back.”

Lex had been watching Chloe and Clark for the last forty-five minutes. When he arrived at the Kent’s farm he had just been in time to see the drive off. He followed them to Chloe’s house and he hid outside watching them through the kitchen window.

His feral side had been screaming at him to go in and get her. But Lex had calmed it down by explaining what he was planning to do. He let out a soft growl as he watched Clark lean over Chloe to look at something she had pointed to on the screen. He turned away and took a couple of deep breaths.

‘I need to get away from here,’ he thought. Just before his moved his phone began vibrating in his pocket. Taking it out he recognised the name of the caller. He ran away from Chloe’s house before answering it.

“Fine,” he said, “I’m on my way to the plant, I’ll meet you there.” He hung up and took off in the direction of the plant.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information