+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

Thanks for the kind words to the start of this...so on with the next chapter....Fiona

Chapter Two – Changes

It was the incessant buzz coming from his alarm clock that woke Lex up. His head was pounding; he reached out a hand and brought his fist down on the offending item, smashing it into bits. Lex never noticed what he had done; he just pulled the sheet over him and went back to sleep. If he had of looked he would have seen that the alarm clock had been completely destroyed.

Four hours later Lex woke up. He pulled the sheet from over his head and struggled to sit up, his eyes still closed. “Oh God,” he groaned as his head began throbbing again. He ran a hand over the back of his neck as he sat up. He opened his eyes and blinked a few times till he got use to the brightness. When they had adjusted to the light he glanced to the left to check the time, “what the fuck?” he muttered when he saw the shattered remnants that was his alarm clock. Lex checked both his hands for signs of any scratches or bruising that might have indicated that he had been the one to smash the clock.

“Nice one Lex,” he groaned as he slid out of bed, “you threw your alarm clock against the wall, and the bulk of it managed to land back on your bedside table even though it was smashed.”

As he made his way to the bathroom he tried to remember what exactly had happened last night. He felt as if he had a really bad hangover. “All I remember is having one drink with dad, and then…blank,” he said to himself.

Deciding that curing the pain in his head was far more important at the moment Lex took two aspirin and made for the shower.

--------------------------------------------------

“Saturday,” murmured Chloe as she padded around her kitchen. She was alone in the house, something that was exceedingly rare these days. Her dad had gone into the plant for a few hours, and Lana had already left for the Talon.

She grabbed her mug of coffee and headed for the front room, comfortably sitting herself on the couch. She was glad Lana was gone; all the other girl would go on about was the way Lex had spoken to her yesterday. Chloe had sat there listening to the brunette, nodding appropriately while inside she was cheering Lex for saying it. ‘Boy it must have really been a bad day for Lex to kind of snap,’ she thought. ‘Well as much as Lex Luthor could snap.’

Finishing her coffee awhile later she headed to the kitchen and washed her mug out. “Ok, keys, bag, disk with my editorial,” she checked off. Satisfied she had everything Chloe left her house and headed to the school to finish up the latest edition of the Torch.

After showering and dressing Lex felt much better, in fact he had never felt so good. All of a sudden the pain in his head was gone, his entire body felt…more alive than it ever had. Dismissing the notion he was sick Lex was a little puzzled as to why he suddenly felt like he did.

He left his bedroom and headed down the stairs. When he was halfway down he paused, he could hear two of the servants having a conversation, but he couldn’t see where they where. He turned his head in the direction of the voices. “Ok this is weird,” he murmured as he made his way towards the voices. He could clearly hear them, two female voices, discussing the mess he had left his office in the day before.

He smirked to himself as he heard one say she’d hate to be on the receiving end of him in a bad mood. He opened the door to the study where they were talking and both women jumped when he walked in.

“Mr…Mr Luthor,” they both stammered. Lex suddenly caught whiff of a strange smell; it was almost like…like fear. ‘If I could put a smell on fear,’ he added silently. He watched as both women looked at him, and an expression crossed their faces as if they were looking at him for the first time. Lex resisted the urge to look down to see if he had remembered to zip up his pants when both women’s gazes seemed to be rooted on that part of his anatomy.

“Is my father still in the house?” he asked, he knew quite well Lionel wasn’t there but he had to say something.

“No sir,” said one, “he left yesterday evening after you had gone to bed.”

“Fine,” replied Lex, and left the room. He was about halfway down the corridor when he heard the two women talking. And this time a smirk of pure male pride graced his features as he heard them both discuss how *hot* he was.

Something had definitely happened last night between having the drink with his father and waking up this morning. “Now all I have to do is find out what it is,” muttered Lex to himself as he headed out to his car. Although I bet my father has something to do with it.” He got into his car and headed in the direction of the Kent farm.

“If my son calls looking for me tell him I am not available,” said Lionel to his PA as he passed her desk.

Not waiting for any kind of a reply Lionel swept into his office and locked the door behind him. If ‘Red Moon’ caused any *changes* in Lex, which Lionel was expecting, his son would quickly figure out that he had something to do with it. So Lionel was going to avoid his son for a few weeks and let the formula firmly take effect, even though he wasn’t quite sure what those effects were going to be.

He was heading off tonight to Australia for six weeks and nobody except the person watching Dr Hagan and the man watching his son would be able to contact him. With an evil smirk Lionel looked forward to getting updates on his son’s progress.

Lex made his way to the back door and as he approached it Lex knew instantly that there were apple pies baking in the Kent kitchen, he could smell them as clearly as if they were in front of him. When he reached the door he knocked on it gently. “Come in,” he heard Martha Kent’s voice sound out.

He opened the door and sure enough there was Martha baking. “Mrs Kent, hope I’m not intruding.”

“Of course you’re not Lex,” she said smiling at him. “If you’re looking for Clark I’m afraid he’s not around, he’s helping Lana out at the Talon.”

‘Now there is a fucking surprise,’ thought Lex. “I’ll catch him there then, thank you Mrs Kent.”

“Lex,” she said, drawing out his name, “I think it’s time you started calling me Martha, and you are more than welcome to stay and wait.” Martha had moved over to him and rested her hand on his.

‘Ok, officially freaking out now,’ he thought, “that’s very kind of you…Martha but I’ll catch him in town.”

He made his goodbyes and left for his car, Martha leaned against the doorframe and kept her gaze on Lex’s ass the entire time.

Lex quickly drove off the farm, “you are losing it Luthor,” he muttered to himself, “Martha Kent was *not* flirting with you. Ok, let’s see what’s happened so far, crushed an alarm clock, had two maids comment on how hot I was, which of course is very true, and now Clark’s mother kind of flirting. What the fuck is going on?” He slammed his fist down on the passenger seat and it punched right through the leather. “Shit,” he muttered as he swerved his car in surprise. He brought it to a stop and turned to look at the fist sized hole in the passenger seat. Lex curled his hand into a fist and looked at it and then punched the seat again, the same thing happened.

“Whoa,” he muttered.

NS Full Member
    Oh wow! That's so cool! I wonder what else Lex is physically capable of? Believe it or not I meant that in a clean way- great chapter :yay2:

Hehehe... Martha. That could be disturbing for Lex.

Elviriel
    Just a Guest!
    it's so great i love it ! pleeease update !

NS Full Member
    Ahhhh! Cooling fire extinguisher!

Loved this, loved this so very much. A combination of sultry slinky lex with pure animal lust Logan. I love this idea! Can't wait until a few more inhabitants (including our best girl, of course&#33 fall under his pheremone-fun spell! And also can't wait until he smashes a few more things - can I suggest Clark for being such a div all the time? Please? It'd be nice to see him get his ass well and truly whupped for once.

Please update soon? I'll love you forever!

you never cease to amaze me...every sngle one of your fics even by the second chapter, has me hooked and wantinng more...you really are talented and i can't wait for more

update soon

Roslyn

hehe Martha Kent hitting on Lex, now where's Mr. Kent when you need him...

odd duck
    It was funny to see Martha flirting with Lex. So how long is it going to take him to figure out what is going on? Update soon!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    Oh god how good id this story, I am fairly bouncing up and down in excitement!! :applause: :yay3: :clap:

Please please please, more is needed soon or I will just die of anticipation and frustration!!!!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    This is getting pretty nifty... Now, get Chloe in on the action as well and you'll make me happyhappy
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

7 comes on too strong
    I'm really, really liking this. :biggrin:

Originally posted by ruafair@Jul 3 2003, 02:39 PM
    leaned against the doorframe and kept her gaze on Lex’s ass the entire time.

Lex quickly drove off the farm, “you are losing it Luthor,” he muttered to himself, “Martha Kent was *not* flirting with you.
    Hahaha I gotta know what's going on please continue.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information