+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    *delighted sigh* have i mentioned how much i love this Lex? yes, Chloe, go to Lex, go to Lex :biggrin:

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    hehe, gotta luv Lex playing with Chloe like that! ...but, but, but...WHY did you stop. YOu are the biggest tease known to man! Gimmee more!

NS Full Member
    Nooooo, why did you stop there? Just as it was getting interesting. Very cruel!!!!

Ok here it is, I hope this was worth the wait......Fiona

Chapter Thirteen – The Claiming

Lex stepped back only enough to allow Chloe to turn and face him. She was breathing hard and Lex could hear the rapid beating of her heart.

“Bastard,” she gasped, “you nearly gave me a heart attack.” Lex just smirked at her, his gaze focussed on her chest, heaving as she tried to catch her breath. When her breathing and heart rate had returned to normal Chloe noticed that Lex was just wearing a pair of black silk pyjama bottoms. Even though she tried not to, Chloe couldn’t help but allow her gaze slowly travel up his body. When she reached his face, her eyes narrowed at the smug smile he was sporting. “Nice of you to drop by Chloe,” he said, “is there something I can *do to* you?”

Chloe blushed at his words. “I wanted to talk to you,” she said. Lex raised a hand and began playing with the ends of her hair, “just talk?” he said.

“I…I’ve been doing some research into these *changes* you’ve been going through,” she said, trying to ignore what he was doing. But it was getting increasingly difficult, as he had pressed his body against hers again. “And I might have some theories.”

“MMM,” said Lex as he lowered his head and nuzzled her neck. Chloe closed her eyes and tried to get her body under control. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away.

“Now Chloe did you really come all the way over here just to talk?” he said, letting her push him away.

“Yes,” she replied her voice sounding a lot more confident that she actually felt.

“What happened to your *date*?”

“I cancelled it.”

“Oh,” he said with a smirk. “I’ll make a deal with you…”

“Oh no,” exclaimed Chloe, “I am *not* getting in to that with you again. If you don’t want to talk then fine, I’ll just leave. I just thought I could help you figure out what’s wrong.” With that she began walking away. Smiling to himself Lex quickly reached her again and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her against him.

“I heard you that night,” he whispered in her ear, “I heard you moan my name as you touched yourself.” Chloe blushed bright red and struggled against him. “Did you imagine that it was my fingers touching you, bringing you pleasure? Was it only my fingers you imagined in there?” His eyes flashed amber as he caught a hint of her arousal, as the words took effect. “Did you Chloe? Did you imagine it was me?”

“No,” she said weakly.

“You may deny it with words sweetheart, but your body is telling me something completely different. I can smell you Chloe, I can smell that you are aroused. Is it getting damp between your legs? Are you nipples tightening?”

‘Traitorous body,’ thought Chloe as she felt a rush of moisture between her legs. ‘God I want this. How is anyone suppose to resist this man?’

Lex turned her around and wrapped his arms around her waist again. “I think about you Chloe,” he continued, his voice getting huskier. “I stroke myself imagining it’s your hands or mouth. I imagine you beneath me, your legs wrapped around my waist, your voice hoarse from screaming my name. I imagine you begging me for more.”

Chloe let out a small moan at his words and then a louder one as she felt him harden against her. She looked up into his amber flecked eyes. Lex brought his hand up and cupped her chin, running his thumb over her lips. She parted them with a sigh and ran her tongue over his thumb. Lex felt his feral side come to life as Chloe raised her hand and rubbed the back of his head. Smiling he leaned down and covered her mouth with his. His tongue immediately drew hers into his mouth and he sucked on it gently before thrusting his tongue into her mouth and plundering. Chloe held onto his shoulders and tried to return the kiss. Lex lifted her up and with mouths still fused made his way down the corridor to his bedroom. The next thing Chloe knew she was lying on his bed.

Lex closed the door and turned on a single lamp. He moved slowly towards the bed and Chloe sat up. He rested his hands on her legs and pulled her gently till she was sitting on the edge. He leaned down and kissed her again as he unbuttoned her jacket and pushed it off her shoulders, letting it drop on the floor.

‘I have to take this slow,’ he thought as he fought the urge to rip her clothes off and plunge deep into her. ‘This has to be done right.’ He left her lips and trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck where he couldn’t resist nipping gently at the spot he’d mark before the night was out. He grabbed the ends of her shirt and raised his head to look at her. With a shy smile Chloe lifted her arms and Lex drew the item off her letting it join her jacket on the floor. He rested his hand on her stomach and pushed her gently till she lay back. He took off her boots and socks and slowly slid his hands up her legs, caressing her thighs gently till he reached the waistband of her jeans. “Lift up,” he whispered when he had unzipped them. Chloe lifted her hips and he pulled them off. Chloe now lay on the bed clad in just her bra and panties. ‘I can’t believe I’m doing this,’ she thought, ‘but I think I might actually come from him just looking at me.’

Lex smiled, as he smelt a hint of nervousness under the heavy scent of her arousal. She sat up and Lex knelt between her legs. She ran her hand over his chest and leaned forward, nuzzling and licking his neck like she had done before. More amber filled his eyes as he felt Chloe’s mouth on his neck. He ran his hands up her back and unhooked her bra. Chloe dropped her arms to let him take it off but kept her mouth on his neck. Lex cupped her breasts in his hands, massaging them gently before rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

“Lex,” she groaned as the sensitive nubs hardened into points. She kissed her way up his neck to his lips. As they kissed Lex pushed her back onto the bed and covered her body with his. He moaned into her mouth as her nipples scraped against his chest and he thrust his erection against her.

He pulled back from her mouth and braced himself on his arms looking down at her. Her hair was mussed, her lips swollen and her eyes dark with desire. “So beautiful,” he said, trailing a finger down her neck, between her breasts, over her stomach till he reached her sex. He cupped her gently through her panties and ran her thumb over her clit causing her to gasp loudly. His lips followed the path made by his finger till he found himself once again kneeling between her legs. He hooked his fingers in to the waistband of her panties and Chloe lifted her hips and Lex drew them away from her body. After dropping them on the floor he ran his hands over her thighs, spreading them wider. He leaned forwards towards her pussy and inhaled deeply, her scent filling his senses.

Chloe sat up on her elbows and looked down at him, blushing. Lex looked up at her and smiled. He ran his fingers over her nether lips, he groaned at how wet they already were, before parting them with his thumbs. His eyes still locked on her he leaned in and began to lap at her core. “Oh God,” she groaned. Her taste exploded on his tongue and his feral side roared to life, ‘more,’ it said. Lex dove in, lapping all around her, running his tongue over her clit before sucking the bundle of nerves into his mouth. Chloe arched off the bed, panting. As he continued his torture on her clit he slowly slid his index finger inside her, groaning at how tight she was. Her internal muscles clamped down on his finger and Lex’s cock throbbed. Gently he added a second finger, stretching her slightly and began pumping them in and out.

“Lex,” she moaned as began moving her hips in time with him. Lex glanced up at her, her back was arched off the bed, her nipples stood out like points a fine sheen of sweat covered her body as she moaned and gasped his name. He returned his mouth to her clit and slowly added a third finger causing Chloe to whimper softly. He slowed the pace and began licking and kissing her inner thighs as he thumb brushed against her clit. “Lex please,” she pleaded, moving her hips trying to get him to move faster.

He nipped gently on the soft skin of her inner thigh and began moving his fingers faster. He kissed her way to her stomach, again biting the soft flesh; he repeated this on both her breasts. “Are you ready to come sweetheart?” he said, brushing her lips with his. Chloe nodded and her breathing got more and more ragged. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed. Lex moved down her body again, his hand coated with her juices as they moved faster in and out of her. He closed his lips over his clit again and bit on it. Chloe screamed his name and exploded. Lex felt her gush over his hand and lowered his mouth to lap it up.

After a moment he removed his hand and stood back. Still catching her breath Chloe opened her eyes and stared up at him. Lex purred softly as he licked his fingers clean. When he had finished he ripped his pyjama bottoms off and groaned in relief as his cock was freed. He was rock hard. Chloe struggled to sit up as he moved closer.

“I will sample the talents of your mouth and hands at another time,” he smirked and pushed her gently onto her back again. He reached to the table beside him and took a condom from it. “No,” said Chloe, putting her hand on his arm. Lex cocked an eyebrow and looked at her.

“Are you clean?” she asked. Lex nodded, he got himself checked out regularly. “And I’m on the pill,” she said, “I want to feel all of you Lex.” His feral side roared at her words.

He dropped the package onto the floor and settled between her legs, groaning as their sexes rubbed together. Chloe eyes widened as she felt his swollen flesh rested at her entrance. She pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him hard and he began to slowly slip into her. “Fuck,” he groaned into her mouth as her hot wet flesh enveloped him. He pushed in more and Chloe dragged her mouth from his and gasped loudly. “Look at me Chloe.”

Chloe locked her eyes with his; he pulled his hips back slightly and then thrusted all the way into. Chloe cried out and squeezed her eyes shut. The feral side of him revelled in her cry and the scent of blood that suddenly hit him. He knew she was a virgin but her pained cry and the blood only confirmed that he was her first, ‘and last’ his feral side growled.

“Relax sweetheart,” he said. It hurt, and it hurt a lot more than she thought it would. She opened her eyes to see Lex staring at her, his eyes filled with concern. She took a couple of deep breaths and forced her body to relax, her vaginal muscles contracting around his cock. Lex placed soft kisses all over her face, neck and breasts and tensed his muscles. He so wanted to move but he wouldn’t till she was ready. After a few moments Chloe moved her hips and Lex took this a sign to continue. He pulled back and slowly pushed forward, the noise Chloe emitted was more pleasure than pain. They kissed again, tongues clashing as Lex began a slow rhythm. The smell of sweat and sex filled the air.

Lex increased the speed of his thrusts in answer to Chloe’s moans and pleads. She grasped his back, digging her short nails into his flesh. Lex gripped her hips as their bodies slid against each other’s. He angled her hips and thrust deep into her hitting a spot that caused her to cry out his name. He repeated it over and over. “God Lex please, please,” she begged.

They panted into each other’s mouths and Lex could feel her getting closer. He moved his mouth to the soft spot between her neck and shoulder and began moving harder and faster. Chloe felt it building in her stomach and barely noticed Lex sucking her flesh in his mouth; all she could concentrate on was his cock pounding into her.

He felt her pussy tightening around him and pulled his hips back, leaving only the tip inside, and then plunged in hard and deep, grinding against her over-sensitised clit as he did. Chloe screamed his name as she came digging her nails into his back and breaking the skin. With a roar Lex bit hard into her neck. As her body rode out it’s orgasm Lex ran his tongue over the mark he had made on her neck, his feral side purring as it tasted her blood. ‘Mine,’ they both thought.

When Chloe came back down to earth she opened her eyes to finds Lex staring down at her. Her entire body was humming. “Wow,” she gasped and then let out a moan as a still rock hard Lex began sliding in and out of her again.

“But…” she moaned.

“Oh sweetheart, I am so not finished with you yet. The night is still young.” He ran his tongue once more over the mark on her neck before capturing her lips again.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: And a little note from my guardian angel on this fic:*shakes head at all the adorable smut hounds.* There Fi has finally given you the promised smut. Can she please get on with the plot
    now? ....IMP

NS Full Member
    :biggrin: Oh Imp, you so crazy. Don't you know that Fi has only whetted our appitites for more, more, MORE!

That was great, Fi! Mmmmmmmmm, what woman could resist him, indeed! Marvellous!

Ok, ok, you can get on with the plot now... but only if you promise a little more smut to come...?

NS Full Member
    That was fantabulous! :worship2: Again, I have to say how telented you are, and I'm not just talking about the amazing smut either, the tension you created was brilliant.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    That was gooooood I'm pleased
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Full Member
    :yay: Finally some action. More. More. More. :yay:

Whooo hoooo...finally some smut action! ok ok, I'm good now...but promise some more before it's over...

Jen

odd duck
    More plot is fine, as long as it leads to more smut :biggrin: . Amazing ch. Fi, update soon!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information