+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

I :heart: this story. :yay: :yay: Can't wait for the next part.

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    love how u got chloe to research, and yeah like blue said, she knows what shes gettin into....

im sorry we;re all pushy bout the smut, its just....
    such a HOT idea u have fiona..

lex all wolverine like..... we've been salivating from day one.......

:biggrin: update soon pls!!!
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

Chapter Twelve – Into the Wolf’s Den

“Fuck,” screamed Chloe at the screen when, for the fiftieth time she got kicked out of the system. She stood up and took a deep breath. For the past two hours she had been trying to hack into Luthor-Corp files, and so far she wasn’t have much luck. “It’s not like I want to know the real secret stuff,” she muttered as she worked out the kinks in her neck, “well not yet anyway. I just want to see if I can find out if Lionel has done anything to Lex.”

She sighed deeply and sat down in front of the laptop again. “Right, let’s try this again.” And her fingers began flying over the keyboard.

--------------------------------------------------

“She’s probably getting ready to meet him,” muttered Lex as he lifted weights. “Wearing something that shows off her skin, showing herself in a way that should only be privy to my eyes.” He had put the maximum weight on the bars that he could handle, hoping to expel his jealous energy by putting himself through a rigours workout.

And if might have worked had his feral side not been whispering constantly to him that he needed to eliminate what might be competition. “He’s just a boy,” grunted Lex as he lifted the weights, “just a boy.”

“Ha, got you, you bastard,” cried Chloe in triumph as she got in. “Take that Luthor-Corp computer security.” She bounced in her seat as lists upon lists of files began scrolling up the screen. “Right where to start,” she muttered. “Hello, ‘Red Moon’ what’s that?” Most of the other files names seemed to be memos or other company names, but this one seemed different. She clicked on the file name and opened it up.

Chloe groaned in disappointment when she saw there was hardly any detail in it, although the name Daniel Hagan popped up on a number of occasions. Taking note of the name she looked through the rest of the file. After a few more minutes she logged out of the Luthor-Corp system completely, experience had told her that systems like these did tend to discover they were being hacked and then start tracing to find out who it was. So if she just spent a short time in the system at a go chances of her being discovered where slim.

“Let’s see who Daniel Hagan is,” she said as she began running a search. While that was happening she headed downstairs to get a fresh coffee.

‘This feels amazing,’ thought Lex as he ran through the fields. Clad in just a pair a sweatpants he had left the mansion about thirty minutes ago and just took off running. It was dark out and a slight breeze was blowing that felt good against his skin as he ran. He purposely avoided going anywhere near the town or Chloe’s house. Since his *change* Chloe had been occupying his thoughts almost constantly. His feral side’s interest became peaked when she wasn’t trying to get his attention like all the other women were. And the night he was outside her window while she moaned his name as she touched herself has pushed everything into overdrive. He had always admired her intelligence and fire, and he had always thought her attractive, but with the animal side of himself completely awoken by whatever Lionel had done to him he suddenly began seeing her as almost an equal.

He had to have her; he had to be buried as deep in her as he could be. He had to see his mark on her neck.

“And I will,” he whispered to night as he picked up his speed. “And I will have her soon.”

Chloe pulled herself from the laptop screen and headed downstairs with the information on Daniel Hagan that she had gotten. She settled herself at the kitchen table and sipped her coffee as she looked over the printed material. “Ok Daniel Hagan, age 49. Jesus how many degrees in chemistry can once person have? Also an expert on genetics, and has written a number of papers on the power of territory within the animal kingdom. Disappeared a while back, believed to have been working on a special project being funded by an unknown benefactor. Unknown my ass, Lionel Luthor was funding it and I doubt Dr Hagan had much say in the matter. But what was he working on. I mean with all this guy’s qualifications God knows what he has concocted.” She sighed as she dropped the papers.

“Right so far I know that Lex has become a lot wilder, almost primal even. He can do the freaky eye colour change thing. I’m going to assume his speed has improved considering how quick he got back here a few nights ago and the whole standing in the middle of the road waiting for me. I wonder what else he can do, is his strength increased, his other senses? And he seems to be completely enjoying these *changes*.”

She got up from the table and cleared up. Grabbing the papers she headed back upstairs and stuffed them in with the information she had got on wolves. “I’m going to do it, I’m going to head over to Lex’s and show him what I’ve discovered and maybe between the two of us we can find a cure for what’s wrong with him.”

Lex wandered through the many rooms and corridors of the castle. Earlier in the day he had given all the staff the day off. So he was now alone in the castle. The ticking of the various clocks, the creak of floorboards, the hum of the refrigerator all seemed to be amplified. He could smell the various cleaning products used around the place, he could smell the food in the kitchen, particularly the raw meat in the freezer. He could smell the sweat coming from the gym, and the various cheap perfumes and aftershaves the members of his staff wore.

The run had been good for him; coupled with the punishing workout he had earlier he had managed to use up a lot of the energy inside him. Even tough he didn’t know exactly what his father had done to him Lex had to admit he enjoyed the changes. The extra speed, strength and his increased senses made him feel so powerful. The only downside was the lack of control he felt on occasion, especially when his feral side became dominant. When he was completely in that state it was hard to have any rational thoughts.

Sighing he headed to his bedroom. He lay back on the bed, the door to his room left open.

Chloe parked her car in front of the main door. As she had approached the castle she had noticed that there were only a couple of lights on. “I’m thinking maybe I should have called first,” she muttered as she walked up to the door. Glancing at her watch it read 10.30pm, “ok someone should be still up.” She rang the bell and stood patiently waiting for someone to answer.

Lex had heard the car pull up. He padded down the stairs and looked through the peephole in the door, smirking to himself when he saw who it was. ‘Interesting,’ he thought. He gently and quietly took the door off its latch and moved away from the door into the shadows.

Outside Chloe rang the doorbell again and knocked on the heavy door as well. The door creaked open when she knocked. Taking a deep breath Chloe stuck her head in and called out, “hello, Lex…anyone.” The house was silent. Biting her lip Chloe stepped into the castle. “I’m not a burglar,” she called out again, “is there anyone here?”

Lex watched from the shadows with a grin on his face, ‘come into my parlour said the spider to the fly,’ he thought as his eyes flashed amber.

‘I really should turn around and leave,’ thought Chloe, but as always her curious nature won out and she continued on further into the castle. When she was out of sight of the main door Lex moved over to it and put the latch back on it. He had just hidden in the corner again when Chloe returned. She stood at the bottom of the stairs looking up it. “Lex,” she called out again, “are you here?” Grabbing a vase from the table beside her Chloe slowly crept up the stairs.

Lex waited at the bottom of the stairs till Chloe reached the top. He heard her walk along one of the hallways and ran up the stairs himself, staying just behind her. “This is creepy,” muttered Chloe.

She went over to one of the closed doors and put her hand on the handle, the other hand gripping the vase tightly. Just as she was about to turn the handle Chloe felt herself being pressed against the door by a lean hard body. She screamed and dropped the vase; it smashed on the hardwood floor. “Hello sweetheart,” whispered Lex into her ear.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Oh come on!!! Don't stop now!!! Get you ass back here and post the next chapter!!!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Full Member
    *glares at you* Come on! Why do you hate us so with those evil, naughty chapter breaks? Fine, even though you are bad I shall tell you that it was a rockin' chapter. Give us another one soon.

Blue

NS Full Member
    :biggrin: Have to agree with Blue, that was a top chapter! And you know, you did say the smut was coming soon.... Update fast!

Are you trying to kill us? How can you stop just like that.....where's the rest. I'll wait her till you post it......

Aww...come on....ok but post really soon ok?

ohhhh...now that was just plain evil leaving me...i mean us hanging there like that! I've got to tell you fi, i love this whole red moon you've created and interlacing it with wolves...you are just by far brilliant

update really really soon and i...i mean we, might just forgive you for stopping there! :biggrin:

Roslyn

asharnanae
    Just a Guest!
    Now you know I love ya, but god you are the biggest tease of all time!!!!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Elviriel
    Just a Guest!
    Grrrrrrr..... you're evil, very very evil !
    but I love this story so much that I forgive you .... :

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information