+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild At Heart (NC17)

hurlingturtles
    Just a Guest!
    i totall agree!!!! he should get insanely jealous of Clark and, at least, try to pummel him

Angel undercover!
    Oh, come on, you can't postphone the smut forever, can you?

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Nice, nice indeed... .... .... UPDATE!!!!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

loved the chapter maybe we'll see a bit of rage in Lex with jealousy over clark??? sounds like he doesn't like any of the male species near "his" Chloe...

Jen

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    how come lex was tired??? is the wolverine effects wearing off???

heehee, and smut soon pls???
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

NS Full Member
    You are all about delaying our gratification, aren't you, you evil woman you! Chloe in reporter mode is always great. Lex should at least be happy that he marked her and things can only get worse when Clark sticks his nose into things.

Blue

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    hmmm Clark's going to look into the matter... :biggrin: please let Lex go all scary and amber eyed on him. Love possessive Lex. Can't wait for his reaction. Would love to see other female's reaction to Lex wanting Chloe as his mate too! Guess I just want everyone to know that they belong together!!!

*sigh* seeing as this is in the NC-17 forum there will eventually be smut right?!!!

NS Full Member
    I'm loving this! :biggrin: Here's to hoping Clark gets a smackdown.

NS Full Member
    Eventhough I would love to read about Clark getting his ass kicked by Lex, I would much rather read about Chloe getting her ass taken by Lex. :eyebrows:

Trust me my dears, the smut is on the way (soon) ......Fiona

Chapter Eleven – Green

Lex awoke feeling revitalized. Last night’s rest had restored his depleted energy. After showering he stood in front of the mirror as he dressed. He paused before picking up his sweater, the spot where Chloe had nuzzled and licked him having caught his eye. He gently touched the side of neck and felt a rumble build in his chest as he remembered the feeling of her hot wet tongue against his skin. He wanted to feel that tongue on other parts of his flesh.

Smirking to himself he pulled on his sweater and headed downstairs. As he passed by his office he could see that the new desk was already in place and the window was currently being fixed. ‘That’s two desks I’ve destroyed,’ he thought, then a small but wicked grin pulled at his lips. “The next time I break my desk will have to be because I fucked Chloe a little too hard on it.’ His feral half nodded in agreement. He groaned softly as the image of their mate spread out on the surface of the desk as he thrust into her came to mind.

Whistling to himself he headed into the smaller office at the end of the corridor. He wanted to see if there had been any sign of his father.

--------------------------------------------------

“What’s the update Matthew?” asked Lionel as the younger man strolled in.

“Well Dr Hagan is behaving himself now, but that’s manly due to the fact he’s being pumped full of sedatives,” replied Matthew.

“And my son?”

“From what I can gather not a great deal. He visited his doctor and had some tests done, including a blood test, but none of them showed up any irregularities. Oh he had a number of windows replaced at the castle, although no reason has been given for how they got broken. And one of the servants reported that he has forbidden anyone to enter his bedroom.”

“Ah marking his territory,” muttered Lionel. “Very well thank you Matthew, I look forward to you next update.”

“Yes sir,” said Matthew and left the room.

“I wonder if any other territory has been marked,” mused Lionel. Shaking his head he returned his attention to he papers in front of him.

“Ah Clark, how have you been?” asked Lex as the tall friend walked into the room. “Can I get you anything?”

“Hey Lex, I’m good,” replied Clark. “And no thanks I’m fine.” He watched as Lex got up from behind the desk and walk over to the drinks cabinet. He looked at him to see if there was anything different about him. “What’s up Clark?” asked Lex when he felt the boy’s stare on him.

“Well…it’s…I…” began Clark. Lex rolled his eyes and then turned to face Clark again.

“I was talking to Chloe yesterday,” began Clark and Lex felt his feral side wake up at the mention of her name. “And she said she ran into you and that you were acting a little weird.”

Lex laughed, “you can tell Miss Sullivan her concern, although appreciated, is unfounded, I have never felt better in my life Clark.”

“Whatever you say Lex,” said Clark, “you know Chloe, probably thought she was onto a story or something.”

“MMM yes, she can be quite *passionate* can’t she,” said Lex, his slightly suggestive tone causing Clark to look at him funny. Lex noticed it but said nothing, “well Clark I was thinking of heading to the Talon to check up on things, do you want a ride?”

Slightly baffled by Lex’s sudden change in topic Clark just nodded his head, yes.

“Wolves,” said a voice over her shoulder. Chloe’s head shot up and she looked to see who it was. “Oh hey Steve,” she said with a smile, “you startled me.”

“Mind if I join you?” he asked.

“Please be my guest,” said Chloe, gesturing to the seat opposite her.

“So what’s the interest in wolves?” he asked as he sat down. He liked Chloe; she was cute and bubbly and didn’t think his fascination with all things astral was weird.

“Oh it’s not anything that important,” she replied, “just something I came across and it prompted me to dig a little deeper. Have you any idea how fascinating and complex wolves are? First thing, they mate for life. If a male wolf spots the one he wants he goes and gets her and that’s it, no other female wolves for him. Monogamy, is *very* important. And you probably don’t want to hear all this.” She smiled at him; Steve was nice, kind of cute and had a liking for things weird.

As soon as Lex entered the Talon he picked up Chloe’s scent. He turned in her direction and saw her talking with some *boy*. His eyes narrowed and flashed amber as he watched her laugh at something her companion had said. Ignoring Clark he headed over to where she was sitting.

“Chloe,” he said, taking the other seat beside her. “Lex, hi,” she said not bothering to cover the surprise in her voice. Lex stared at Steve and rested his hand on Chloe’s thigh, although the action was unseen. She jumped slightly when she felt his hand and turned to glare at him only to find him looking at her with a smirk on his face.

“Well Chlo, I got to head off,” said Steve standing up, “I’ll see you later?”

“Sure Steve, see you later,” she replied. He glanced quickly at Lex and hurried away from the table and out.

“Did I scare him off?” he asked innocently. Chloe rolled her eyes and took his hand from her leg.

“And what’s this about later?” returning his hand to her thigh.

“Well *not* that it is any of your business Lex,” she replied moving her hand to his again. Lex gave off a slight growl and Chloe decided to leave his hand where it was. She really didn’t need Lex going all wild in the Talon. “But Steve and I are just grabbing a coffee this evening and having a chat.” Lex’s hand tightened in her thigh and she gave off a little yelp.

“A date,” he said.

“Well…no…not really, just two friends having a coffee,” she said, “Lex you’re hurting my leg.”

Lex pulled his hand back as if it hand been burnt. “Sorry,” he muttered.

“I have to go,” he said. Lex hurried out of the Talon and got into his car, breathing hard. When he had first entered and seen Chloe talking to that boy a jealous rage washed over him. He had wanted to grab Chloe and have her right there on the Talon floor, so that everyone would know she was his. ‘I need to stay away from the Talon tonight,’ he thought, ‘or I don’t know what I’ll do if I see them together.’

After Lex left Chloe stared at the door he had exited for a while. Snapping herself out of it, she grabbed her cell-phone and dialed Steve’s number. “Steve hi it’s Chloe, listen can we take a rain check on tonight. There’s something up with a friend of mine and I really want to find out what’s going on. Great thanks Steve.” She hung up her phone. Mentally she made a list of those people she knew of who would want Lex to be anything but himself. Lionel Luthor was at the top. She got up and headed out of the Talon, intent on borrowing Pete’s laptop and finding out what the hell was going on.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information