View Poll Results: Set width or the entire screen?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Set width

9 45.00%
  • Entire screen

4 20.00%
  • Both

3 15.00%
  • No preference/Don't know/Don't care

4 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding the skins

Zannie's video bee-yatch Senior Member becky's Avatar

Re: Regarding the skins

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Skin making has a tendency to match my mood (like any other art one makes), and as you can see, life's been a bith But now is a new time, so I'll promise to try my best to make new light skins!

For those of you who remember the light fanfiction skin, did you like that?

For an example, if you had Style1 as your preferance, it would change to style2 when viewing the fanfiction forums (for easy reading). Those who remember, was that something nice, or annoying that it changed styles?
    Hi Jules...

Actually I prefer one skin for the whole forum... although both skins I had when you changed it last time were really great, having two different looks made the site lose cohesion. Chances are if I find any skin hard to read I won't use it at all, so I'd definitely vote for not forcing certain skins for certain sections.

my site: [tired-eye]
    my youtube channel:
    [tired-eye]

twitter: [tiredeyevids]

You can find my vids here

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

I already voted but I can see some people don't care for the darker skins. I just wanted to add my two cents that I think the darker skin is better. I have no issue reading from them and like the way people's sig and avatars look on the dark back ground.

All round all skins rock and love having a choice. So big thank you to Julie

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

I like the whole screen covered with a Chlex skin. I'm just greedy like that!

Also I like it because my brother has the computer set in a smaller scale so the forums sometimes took just half the screen or less. Really difficult to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by letia84 View Post
    I already voted but I can see some people don't care for the darker skins. I just wanted to add my two cents that I think the darker skin is better. I have no issue reading from them and like the way people's sig and avatars look on the dark back ground.

All round all skins rock and love having a choice. So big thank you to Julie
    I completely agree with Letia on this... the siggies definitely look better on darker backgrounds, mostly because it makes them pop out.

Oh, and I voted for the set width. I just looks more.. organized to me.

I also like the dark skins because they're easier on the eyes in the early morning hours.

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar

I chose the set width - somehow I think it looks cleaner.

I'm personally a fan of dark skins aswell. The light ones are just too bright for my nocturnal eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    For those of you who remember the light fanfiction skin, did you like that?

For an example, if you had Style1 as your preferance, it would change to style2 when viewing the fanfiction forums (for easy reading). Those who remember, was that something nice, or annoying that it changed styles?
    Jules I remember the fanfic skin & I really liked it. That is, I liked the skin itself I wasn't too keen on it changing styles.

Thread Information