+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Fragile" *Deleted scene* 1/1 PG-13 - Complete

Kill Lana

"Fragile" *Deleted scene* 1/1 PG-13 - Complete

Fragile Deleted scene (1/1)

Rating: pg-13

Summary: Chloe thinks life has a way of slapping her in the face.

A/N: This is the scene where Chloe walks in on Lana and Lex in her dorm room. This is what happened after she quickly left.

FB appreciated!

Life has a way of slapping Chloe in the face and then pointing and laughing at her. At least that’s what she thinks as she stared at Lana and Lex, standing so close to each other, the indication is clear and obvious.

As she stared at the two of them, a light goes off, and her mind immediate goes back to the night before. Lex had been strangely off and slightly detached, but he still smiled and laughed at her jokes. At her snarky comments. Had let her kiss him into submission before fucking her in his study and in his bed for hours. She remembered when he had dropped her off at her dorm in the middle of the night. Had kissed her forehead and lips while she tried hard not to comment on the look of guilt in his eyes as he said he’ll see her later.

It all made sense now.

The longer she stared at them. Lana’s slight embarrassed face, and Lex’s unexpressive one. She thinks only one thing.

‘Lana Lang wins again.’

She doesn’t say anything. Doesn’t ask questions. Just quietly turned and walked away, quickly walked toward the elevators, the lump in her throat growing steadily larger.

“Chloe!”

Lex is behind her, following her like she knew he would, but she ignores him and keeps walking. She stabbed the button on the elevator, cursing at how slow it is. She turns her head unsurprised to see he had caught up with her.

“Chloe, wait.”

She stabbed it again.

“I wanted to tell you.”

She glanced at him. Hated the look of guilt and apology he wore on his face. “Of course you did.” She smiled briefly at him before turning away to press for the elevator again. “Was it before or after you fucked me last night? Or all of the other nights.”

He sighed. “Chloe--”

She gazed at him for a long moment. The pain in her chest tightening even more. She feels so stupid. ‘I would’ve loved you forever you prick.’

“It doesn’t matter Lex,” She said quietly. She shrugged. “Really, it doesn’t. It wasn’t like it was working anyway right?”

He looked down at his shoes, and she’s never seen him look more sorry in his life, and she wants to hate him for it. She shook her head.

“Its not like I could’ve or would’ve ever given you what you really wanted.”

His gaze turned sharp. “This isn’t about Clark.”

“Of course not.” She said sweetly. “Its about Lana. Lana who’s beautiful and perfect in every way. The light to your darkness so to speak.” She sighed dramatically. “Also, very gullible. She’s just your type.”

Now he looked angry, and she does hate him for that. He has no right. “You aren’t being fair.”

“You know I’m really sick of being fair, and you have no right to fucking tell me that!”

“I know.” he said quietly. “I’m--”

“Don’t!” She hissed raising her finger at him. “Don’t you dare say you’re sorry because if you do then so help me--” She trailed off, and let out a shaky breath. She looked away from him, not wanting him to see the pain in her eyes. Not wanting to see what he’s done to her, even though he probably knows it. “Do you want to know what’s going to happen?”

“What?” He asked not bothering what she meant because he always knew what she was talking about.

She took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. “She’s going to fall for you. Then you’ll be happy. The both of you, extremely happy. Then, she’ll ask things of you. Expect things from you. And you’ll give them to her, but it won’t be enough. It’ll never be enough for her. You will never be enough. Soon she’ll start to think you aren’t paying enough attention to her, even though its clearly impossible. Then she’ll meet someone else that’s shiny and new. Someone who puts her on another pedestal. Then she’ll tell you she’s confused. And Then she’ll break your heart.” She turned to look at him, unsurprised to see the startled look on his face. “And she’ll come out of it unscathed. Innocent. Lana Lang the victim who’s boyfriend wasn’t paying enough attention to her. And you’ll be alone. Again.”

She turned as the elevator doors opened. She paused to look back up at him before stepping inside. “It almost makes me feel sorry for you.” She stepped inside meeting Lex’s sad gaze as the doors slid closed. “Goodbye Lex.”

As the elevator descends she placed her hand over her chest and rubbed. Willing the ache away. As the elevator descends, she realizes her heart is once again broken. As the elevator descends, everything becomes so startling clear to her. Lana Lang is damaged. Will always be damaged. She is not. Her heart is broken, yes, but she isn’t. She won’t let this break her. She’s stronger than that. She’ll go home to Smallville, have her cry, then she’ll be okay. Because she’s strong.

As the elevator’s door slid open, and she glanced at her reflection as she stepped off. She realized: Lana Lang did not win.

Chloe Sullivan did.

END

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: "Fragile" *Deleted scene* 1/1 PG-13

Wow despite Chlex not working out. That was powerful read and go Chloe.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was a beautiful story!

I like that most everyone has figured out that Lex's interest in Lana stems from wanting to know Clark's secret. The tragedy is that Lana is too self-absorbed to know when she is being manipualted.

And if Lex is stupid enough to choose Lana over Chloe. then he dserves all of the pain and unhappiness that he is going to get, because the Lexana relationship is not going to end well. And like Chloe said, Lana will emerge from the whole thing completely unscathed.

Excellent work
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Merlot
    This was a beautiful story!

I like that most everyone has figured out that Lex's interest in Lana stems from wanting to know Clark's secret. The tragedy is that Lana is too self-absorbed to know when she is being manipualted.

And if Lex is stupid enough to choose Lana over Chloe. then he dserves all of the pain and unhappiness that he is going to get, because the Lexana relationship is not going to end well. And like Chloe said, Lana will emerge from the whole thing completely unscathed.

Excellent work
    everything said is right but i am still a little sad that lex is so stupid but chloe is strong and will some day find someone to love her. i want to be strong like chloe she is my hero and i wish nothing but happyness for her she desereves it.

ohh intresting, Loved it
    Kirsten

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

This was an intresting take but I didn't care for the ending. I would I have liked to hear what Lex had to say. What the fuck was he doing with Lana in the dorm room he knows Chloe shares with her. There has to be some reason not just that he wants to move on to Lana. Why would anyone want to move on the sloppy seconds of every male on the show is beyond me.

As the elevator’s door slid open, and she glanced at her reflection as she stepped off. She realized: Lana Lang did not win.

Chloe Sullivan did.
    I did like this last bit. Chloe is not as Fragile as Lana. She will be alright in the end. But its such a shame she always has to be so strong and can't just have what she wants.

Kill Lana

Quote Originally Posted by letia84
    This was an intresting take but I didn't care for the ending. I would I have liked to hear what Lex had to say. What the fuck was he doing with Lana in the dorm room he knows Chloe shares with her. There has to be some reason not just that he wants to move on to Lana. Why would anyone want to move on the sloppy seconds of every male on the show is beyond me.
    I figured no one would really like the ending, but i wanted it to be a reality. I made it so Lex doesn't get to talk in this. He doesn't get a say in it because for once he can't find any excuses as to why he's broken Chloe's heart. And i think it sucks that she has to be so strong all the time, but thats just Chloe.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo
    I figured no one would really like the ending, but i wanted it to be a reality. I made it so Lex doesn't get to talk in this. He doesn't get a say in it because for once he can't find any excuses as to why he's broken Chloe's heart. And i think it sucks that she has to be so strong all the time, but thats just Chloe.
    Yes the reality of the show is that Lex has some twisted idea that getting Lana makes him somehow when out over Clark and brings him closer to having a life that he wants. It foolish and by the time Lexana is over I'm sure he will see what a mistake it was to want Lana in first place or the damn show make it the reason he goes evil which makes no sense what so ever.

Still a nice story. I did like Chloe getting to tell him off but I never like it when people say their say and don't let the other person say what they will. I assume whatever Lex would say in this wouldn't warrent him to be forgiven.

Kill Lana

Thanks though i was kind of thinking of making a short story of this..kind of like sequel futerfic. ten years down the line..what do you think?

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo
    Thanks though i was kind of thinking of making a short story of this..kind of like sequel futerfic. ten years down the line..what do you think?
    I'm not sure if this was just addressed to letia84, but I'm going to chime in with a "HELL YEAH!!" I would love to read a futurefic based on Chloe's telling Lex off for getting involved with Lana.

I would particularly enjoy it if it was a story where Lex realizes what a mistake it was to get involved with someone as insipid, bitchy and annoying as Lana, and that he never should have thrown away his relationship with Chloe.

That would rock!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information