+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Angels Fear To Tread (NC-17)

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    hot hot hot :worship2: despite of the phone call I've got from an annoying customer whilst reading it hey it was like a coitus interruptus

so please update soon

NS Full Member
    :chlexsign3: Hey guys, glad you liked the last chapter! I've started to get some ideas for a sequel, now that this one is in the home straight. There's only two more chaps and an epilogue left on this one. :crygreen: I'm kinda sad, 'cos its been so much fun to write!

Anyway, you guys get chapter 8 before ff.net, 'cos they take so long to load up! Hooray for n-s.net! I'm so very glad I brought this here, you guys have been so supportive, its been really cool. :worship2: Anyhew, gushing over! xxx

Chapter 8

Waking with a start, Chloe felt completely disorientated. Trying to see in the heavy darkness, she became aware of arms wrapped around her, warm breath on her neck, and another naked body pressed against hers. Momentary panic gave way to a sudden flash of remembrance. Shifting slightly at the dull ache between her legs, and with an extremely satisfied smirk, Chloe settled back into Lex’s arms, and fell asleep.

Lex awoke a couple of hours later to see her sitting up on the edge of his bed, seemingly trying to get her bearings.

“Chloe, are you ok?”

“Yes, I’m great. In fact, I’m marvellous!” A warm feeling of self-satisfaction spread through his body, and he reached out for her, hungry for her all over again. Turning, she leaned in and kissed him lingeringly, then pulled away from him.

“I have to go to the bathroom, and your room is the size of my whole house. Where is it? I can’t make it out.”

“Walk straight across from where you’re sitting. Don’t get lost.”

“I’m not one of your usual airheads, Lex. Although your instructions are complex and difficult, I feel that I can probably work this one out, given time.” Chloe kissed him again, almost tempted to stay where she was. Unfortunately needs must, and she pushed up off the bed.

Lex waited until he saw her form silhouetted in the bathroom light, then sank back into the pillow. A small smile of disbelief played across his lips, before he fell into a light sleep.

Drifting in and out of wakefulness, he became aware that something was not quite right. Chloe had been in the bathroom far longer than he had expected, although he couldn’t tell exactly how much time had passed. Reaching over and flicking on his bedside light, he squinted across at the bathroom door.

“Chloe...?” No response. Sighing, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. A slight ache all over reminded him that Chloe had given him a damn good workout earlier. “As soon as she gets out of that bathroom...” Not bothering to cover himself, Lex walked over to the door and knocked gently.

“Chloe, are you ok in there?” Still no response. Fear rising in his throat he tried the handle and found the door unlocked. The room was in darkness and his hand trembled over the switch for a hundredth of a second before he snapped the light on.

She wasn’t there. His eyes flicked to the window, but it was safely bolted from the inside. Years of tortuous training at his father’s elbow had taught him to look first for history repeating itself, but it seemed that she was safe from that, at least. Horrible images of the day that she’d been thrown from his window by masked attackers flooded through Lex’s mind, and he turned sharply away from the empty bathroom.

Pulling on a pair of black silk pajama pants, Lex jogged out into the hall and scanned the corridor for any sign of her. Finding nothing, he began to systematically check the rooms, then headed downstairs. Becoming increasingly worried at each doorway, he was running through a variety of unpleasant scenarios of what could have happened to her, all the while hoping against hope that she was ok.

The insistent ring of his office phone interrupted his search. Fighting to calm his breath, he strode to the desk and grabbed the receiver.

“Yes.” For anyone unfamiliar with the Luthors’ abilities as negotiators and strategists, the change, which had snapped over his demeanor in a matter of mere seconds, would have seemed eerie. His tone was even, controlled, and it would be impossible looking at the man now to deduce that a lover had recently disappeared from his house.

“Mr Luthor.”

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    why? why must everyone end a damn fic in the middle of a freakin sentence? get back here and post it dammit!

<deep breaths> i&#39;ll be okay..maybe

B

fime
    Just a Guest!
    EEEEE&#33; What happened to Chloe? I love this fic and you should update&#33; Soon&#33;

Omg that was awesome and i can&#39;t wait 4 the next chapter&#33;&#33; update soon- i mean real real real soon- lol

kris :chlexsign4: :chlexsign3:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Aack where is chloe? More please......

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

caoimhe
    Just a Guest!
    Ooooohhhh, where&#39;s Chloe and who&#39;s on the phone&#33;&#33;&#33;
    (btw: chapter seven was fan-friggin-tastic :biggrin: )

This was a great ch. Where did Chloe disappear to? And who is on the phone? I&#39;m guessing either Gabe or Lionel. Please update soon.

:chlexsign4:

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    :crygreen: update update update I&#39;m dying to know what has happend to CHloe :yay:

Elviriel
    Just a Guest!
    oh i love it &#33;&#33;&#33;
    update soon :worship2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information