+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angels Fear To Tread (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Sigh... I love bad Chloe. She's so much fun and Lex (lucky her) doesn't stand a chance! I'm with the consensus that Lucas should be in there two.. I'd love to see her get all three Luthor's riled up.. although, contrary to how that sounds, she must of course end up with Lex!

Sara

purplelover88
    Just a Guest!
    That was great. I can't wait for the rest. :chlexsign3:

NS Full Member
    Okay, *nervous grin*, here it is! I've been fiddling around with this, trying to get it right - I hope its ok.

Chapter 7

“Oh fuck!’ Lex swallowed, and watched as she left the room. To an outside observer the play of emotions across his face would have been fascinating, but to him the sense of indecision was almost palpable. “Oh this is getting bad. Any minute I’m going to fold, and then I’ll be taking advantage of a teenager. One of Clark’s friends.” Biting his lip, he struggled with his thoughts. “ Oh, but I want her. And she obviously knows what she’s doing... Wait, not thinking straight, back up. No, I can’t, it would be a terrible decision. Well, not *terrible*. I’ve done worse. No! Not any more! I have to get rid of her and fast.”

Following her down the hall, he found her in the drawing room, and couldn’t help but catch his breath. She’d discarded her blouse, and was lying on her front on the sheepskin rug. Reflected flames seemed to caress every inch of her flawless skin, making her almost seem to glow. Eyes closed, she rested her head on her arms, face turned towards him, one foot raised in those kinky heels.

Worn out by her games and unsure what to do, Lex sank into the black leather sofa and rested his head in his hands. That was his fatal mistake. Chloe silently crawled over to him. Before he realised what was happening her lips were on his as she knelt between his legs. He couldn’t fight it any more, didn’t really want to, as she climbed onto his lap, straddling him. Reflexively, his arms closed around her small waist, drawing her closer as her tongue slipped into his mouth. Her skin was like raw silk under his palms, and he drew a shiver from her as he slid one hand up to tangle in her hair.

“Chloe...” he pulled away from her to look into her eyes. “Are you sure this is what you want?”

“Oh god yes.” Throwing her head back, she ground her hips against him in a slow movement, drawing a gasp from Lex. “Oh, I have needed this for so fucking long!”

Taking the opportunity of her proffered throat, he kissed it, softly at first, then sliding his teeth over the skin. Nipping her collarbone gently, he drew the tip of his tongue along it as she moved against him. Looking down at him with all the desire in her body, she raked her nails across his scalp, leaning down to meet his lips with hers. His hands slid up, over her flat belly, and cupped the all too inviting breasts. Her response was to arch against his hands, needing more and more contact. Grabbing the front of his shirt, she simply pulled, tearing all the buttons loose and pushing the fine material back over his shoulders.

Exploring the new area with her hands, revelling in the hard muscles under the smooth white skin, Chloe moved her mouth to kiss and nip along Lex’s jaw line. His response was to pull her tight against himself, wanting her to feel the hardness that was rapidly making all reason fly out the window. In turn she pushed against him, trailing a finger down his abs to rest just above his belt. As she pulled away from him he nearly groaned at the loss of her, but she was just reaching up to untie the ribbon that held the front of her basque closed.

Eyes liquid with the wanting of her, he watched as she started to unravel the string, until in his impatience he reached up and helped her. Shrugging the straps off her shoulders and dropping the garment behind him, she moaned as he took possession of her full, soft breasts, gently running his palms over the almost painfully hardened nipples. She kissed him desperately as he rolled them between finger and thumb, creating entirely new sensations in her body. Growling, he hooked a finger under the edge of her panties, knowing that he was going to explode any moment just from her movements against him. Waiting for permission to touch her was just about the most difficult thing he could think of at that moment, and a second seemed an agonisingly long time.

“Oh please, Lex, oh... don’t stop. Oh please.” She mumbled, half incoherently, against his mouth. Fingers facing down, he pushed his hand under the panties, revelling in how wet he had made her already. Sweat stood on her skin as he took a nipple in his mouth, simultaneously circling her clit, slippery as oil between his fingers. She bucked against him, grinding down on him involuntarily, losing control and making inarticulate noises. He’d never been this hard before he’d even entered a woman, and he needed to be inside her, now.

Pushing her back onto the sofa, he pulled off her soaking panties, still covering her nipples with his mouth and stroking her clit. Using his other hand, he disentangled himself from his own clothing and positioned the aching head of his cock against her. Wrapping her still stocking-ed legs around his waist, she gave him all the invitation he needed and he couldn’t stop himself from thrusting into her, hard.

He immediately regretted it, when he heard her breath hiss between her teeth in pain. Belatedly, he remembered that she had probably still been a virgin, and he cursed himself for not taking things slower. Holding himself still, fighting the desperate need to thrust, Lex reached up to cup her face, tilting it so that she was looking into his eyes. He needed her to know that he was sorry, not just hear it.

“Chloe.” Trying to be gentle now, fighting the cruel voice in his head that told him to bring himself off and worry about her later, he brushed a lock of hair back from her face. “I’m sorry. Have I hurt you?”

“Yes.” The direct simplicity of her reply almost made him pull away from her, hating himself all over again. She stopped him, legs tightening deliberately around his waist, staring into his eyes as she turned her head to take his finger in her mouth, to taste herself on him.

“But in a good way.” Experimentally, Lex rocked gently inside her, leaning down to kiss her mouth again. Chloe found that the sensation of pain gave way quickly to an increasing flow of pleasure, rising from between her legs and seeming to set every nerve ending alight. Their bodies slid against each other, sweat from the heat they were creating doing away with friction. Her mumbled half-exclamations and curses told him that she was near, and watching her under him, knowing that he was the first man to enter her, to make her arch with pleasure and call his name in ragged breaths, he was close behind her.

Positioning his thumb against her clit, he massaged it with each stroke inside her, pushing her over the edge. Orgasm rushed through Chloe’s body, shaking every part of her and causing her muscles to tighten convulsively around him. The sensation caused Lex to follow her over the cliff, drowning in the surge of sheer pleasure running through him. Gasping her name, he thrust inside her twice more before collapsing sideways and pulling her into a tight embrace. Still shaking, bodies locked together, they lay still, waiting for their heartbeats and breath to calm.

Finally, looking down at her, Lex realised she’d fallen asleep still wrapped around him, breath soft against his shoulder. Careful not to wake her, he slid out of her arms and stood up. She was beautiful and achingly young when she slept, and Lex found himself watching her as he pulled his pants back on. Ignoring the other clothes strewn around the room, and indeed the house, he picked her up and carried her upstairs with infinite care.

Ok...that was more than ok, that was.... :yay: :worship2:

I'm going for a cold shower.....excellant Chlex Smut..

Fi

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    uh hum.....*rolls tongue back into her mouth*

yeah, that was uhhh, good. very very good.

B

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was :huh: UGH that was AMAZING!!!!!!! But one question since Lex didnt use protection is chloe on the pill? Otherwise if you make it like the show with no memory that baby will be a reminder.

Hope :goof:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    Hmm, ok, fair point. Irresponsible writing, perhaps.

Lets say that when Chloe was younger she was put on the pill by her doctor because she had acne. Still. This is not an excuse for not using condoms, particularly when Lex has been around the block a few times. Better to be safe than sorry, people! Sometimes even the best of us get carried away, though :blush:

Hmm - will add this to the list of things to remember for next time. Thanks, Hope!

Originally posted by ruafair@Jun 25 2003, 08:35 PM
    Ok...that was more than ok, that was.... :yay: :worship2:

I'm going for a cold shower.....excellant Chlex Smut..

Fi
    [QUOTE]

i second that

Roslyn

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    *Whew* that was...(need moment to gather thoughts) that was hot. job (and smut) well done.

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    With the club on this one.. that was HOT. Loved it!!

Sara

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information