+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Angels Fear To Tread (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    Definitely the way "Rush" should have gone... and I cannot wait to read how you write it. Bring on the smut!!

Great job on the story as well!

Sara

It's great!!!
    They REALLY should have added some Chlex to that ep!

Looking foward to the next ch! :biggrin:

Ohhhh Juicy!! :smut:

NS Full Member
    *Sigh* If only Rush had been like this; with the tasting line instead of that embarrassing toupee comment that I really hated.

'“You can take the girl out of the big city... and apparently you can take the big city out of the girl."'

Hee, so true and a great line. I look forward to the next chapter. :biggrin:

NS Full Member
    hee-hee, sorry Carina

Chapter 6

Stunned into silence, Lex stood perfectly still for a moment. Perhaps this was some kind of elaborate joke or trick. In his world, it was fairly normal for women he hardly knew to come on to him, out of lust or more mercenary motives, but this particular situation had come so far out of left field it had taken him completely unawares. Picturing her in the Torch office or in the Talon, chatting over a cup of coffee, he just couldn’t put the puzzle together. Chloe doing something like this was as bizarre as Clark popping to his dealer’s for a gram before a night out. If there was anything that particularly set the teenagers of Smallville apart from other kids their age (aside from their blemish free skin and shampoo–commercial-shiny hair), it was their almost tooth-aching old-fashioned values and blindness to the ways of the world.

Lex suddenly realised that he had no idea where Chloe had gone. Spinning around, he headed for the drawing room, thinking that since she had left her things in there it was the most logical place for her to go. There was no sign of her, however. “Should have known.” Checking down the hall, he noticed a small black bundle at the door to his office, which now stood open. Cursing under his breath, he strode towards his office, only to hear the phone ring.

“Lex Luthor’s office, Chloe Sullivan speaking.”

Rounding the doorframe, he was rewarded with an even more arresting sight than the last time he’d walked in on her. Chloe was standing on top of his desk, facing the door. The item on the floor was obviously her skirt, as now she was clad only in her shirttails and underwear. Still wearing the black heels, tanned legs cased in ephemeral stockings, she had struck a determined pose, legs apart, weight on one foot, the other pointing sideways giving Lex a view of smooth inner thigh between her garters, one hand on her hip and the other holding the phone to her ear.

“I’m sorry sir, he’s not available at the moment. No sir, I am aware of that. There was an emergency at the plant.” Her voice was lower than normal, seductive, and she caught Lex’s eye and winked as she lied.

“Yes, I am Mr Luthor’s new personal assistant.” She laughed throatily. “Well, I’ll look forward to it, sir.” Lex tried to grab her, but she danced out of his reach on the desk and kept talking flirtatiously.

“The paperwork, sir? Oh yes, he’s asked me to stay and help him, but I’ve no idea when he’ll get back. I could be here all night, the way things are at the plant, and I had so hoped to get a bubble bath and an early night tonight!” Lex redoubled his efforts to grab Chloe, running around the desk, realizing with whom she was speaking. Nimbly, she continued to evade him, her voice becoming wheedling and little girl-like.

“Oh, thank you sir! You must be such a kind man! Oh yes, sir, I’ll be sure to let him know!” Sticking her tongue out at Lex and suppressing a giggle, she wrapped up the conversation.

“Yes sir, Mr Luthor, I will. Looking forward to seeing you, too.” Throwing the handset to Lex to hang up, she retreated to the other end of the desk.

“Why do you need such a huge desk, Lex? Is it because you bend beautiful ladies over it when you aren’t working?”

“This is rapidly becoming tiresome, Miss Sullivan. Will you please get down.” His tone was dangerous, and Chloe could see anger flashing in his eyes. Counting any passionate reaction as a point to her, she continued,

“Don’t you want to know what your father said? He was almost disgustingly lecherous, by the way.” she examined her fingernails, watching him from the corner of her eye.

“That is not entirely surprising.” He didn’t want to let her win by appearing curious, but she continued without prompting.

“He said that since you were obviously busy, it wasn’t fair to keep me waiting around all night.” Smirking, she walked up to stand squarely in front of Lex, looking down at him smugly.

“Under the circumstances, he said that the paperwork he’s asked you to do could wait until tomorrow and he would expect it the following day. So now you have the night off.” Her tone dropped, and she licked her lips, ever so slightly. “What are you going to do with it?” Evading the question, Lex met her eyes and felt a pulse of electricity run down his spine. Shrugging it off, he replied as mildly as possible.

“I won’t say I’m not impressed, Miss Sullivan. Few people have ever manipulated my father. Will you please get down now? You’re leaving heel marks on my desk.”

“Sure.” she held her arms out to him, resting her hands lightly on his shoulders. “Help a lady down?” Obligingly he reached up to grip her around the waist. Hooking one leg around him, she simultaneously slowed her descent and pulled herself into full body contact with him. Sliding down his body, she trailed the fingers of one hand lightly across his scalp, breathing heated air against the sensitive skin of his ear and neck, lips almost making contact. Feeling the definite beginnings of his arousal against her belly, she smiled against him.

“For a guy with so much money, you’d think you could afford a decent toupee.”

Kissing his neck with the lightest of touches, she pulled out of his arms, leaving him to register the loss of her scent and the warmth of her body against his.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Oh my God that was funny. :lol: I loved how she played both Lex and Lionel. More please More :worship2:

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    lol The rest of the chapter more than made up for it and if Chloe had said it in the show with her leg wrapped around his waist, I doubt I would have found it so cringeworthy. This chapter was great -- I especially liked Lex's thought about Clark's dealer. And I can't wait to see the Chloe/Lionel interaction. I know you only just updated, but I'm needy... update soon, please?

NS Full Member
    Goodie! I know that I should write a more in depth review, but really, that was the thought that went through my mind.

Blue

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    to funny. enjoyed Chloe playing both Luthors. Now all she needs is to play Lucas and she'll have gone 3 for 3. good job. now update again. :

It's always fun watching Lex and Lionel being played.......Chloe's so good a being bad! :biggrin:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information