Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tickle (PG-13)

Re: Tickle (PG-13)

LOL! that was great!

more great story but to short we need more

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on this short story. I have written in a bit, so I decided to tackle this idea and write it out before I concentrate on resurrecting some of my older fics from the Graveyard.

Chloe Sullivan - Smut for Sacrifice.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

crankychick fic! It has turned out be a very exiciting morning

“SHE VIOLATED ME!!” Yelling with disgust, he stood up straight, looking down at her.
    Poor Zod. Got kissed by squirrel girl.

“If I’m bothered, you’re bothered,” she argued. “Unless the great Zod is chicken.”

“Poultry? You believe me to be a foul bird?”

“Coward,” she said tiredly, “It means coward, you coward!”
    I can, I can really see him being amused with Chloe and annoyed with her all at once for comments like this. But then he would have to snap her neck and I'm not so happy about that. Maybe Zod in Lex, Lex has some control and will keep him from doing so.

“Chicken.”

“Will you STOP saying that? I am no feathered bird!”
    I think I laughed harder the second time she said it. Zod is no foul. Foul attitude yes but stupid bird no.

This was not the rough and open mouthed assault he’d undergone with the brown haired one. Fluttering upon his upper lip, she made no attempt to open his mouth and repulse him. Strangely enough, he almost felt as if he wanted her to do so.
    Yes kissing a squirrel would suck but this one sounds much better. Sultry and slow. No need to attack his mouth plenty of time for that...

This was great and far to short. I must admit I have been a bad girl and not read any of you graveyard fics becasue there...well... in the GRAVEYARD!. Pull those bad boys out and let me see some of and and and of course

Great short.

I am no feathered bird!!

That line does it for me!! I laughed outright.
    Great story, with lot´s of Chloe spitfire banter! Also loved the hints of more to come, really hope you continue this story!

Hugs from Tris

LOLOL!

Oh yes. I muchly enjoyed this fun lil ficlet, it's left me with a stonking grin on my mush, which is scary in itself.

It's funny as I've just bought Superman 1 & 2, and now I'm never looking at Zod in the same way again! Poor man. Being violated by Lana Lang.

Nice work

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

a very interesting story. I think there will have to be a new chategory invented here for the new coupling... Will it be called... 'Zoe'?, or perhaps Chlod? LOL

I like the way you have Zod trying to deal with issues and complications that come with having a human body. He was a little too emotional in this fic for my taste... Having him yell out 'She violated me!!' just didn't really seem right, but I loved the observations he made about the new sensations he is trying to deal with...

And of course I also appreciated the fact that he understood the physical contact with different people inspires different emotional and physical responses. Lana inspires nausea... Chloe provokes... something else

I would love to see a sequel as to what that 'something else' response to Chloe might eventualy lead to. And what about Lex? Is he still screaming inside Zod's head somewhere?

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Oooh, can you be the writer for the S6 premiere? I'd love to see this!! <g> Great job!! Hmm, wonder what Zod would do if he did see Chloe and had to compare her w/Lana. Woman or child.....woman or child.....Goodbye, Pinkie!! Zod chooses the woman. <eg> Loved it!!

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

great i love it and the atraction zod has for chloe is cool and interesting maybe lex feel sthat way about chloe.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinecure View Post
    Priceless. That's pretty much my reaction when Lana comes onscreen.

Great story. The dialogue was on, the reactions and all were perfect. Loved it. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her teaching Zex about sex. Heh. Zex-sex. That'd be amusing.
    Wonder if that happening would bring Lex back even for a second... Lol just a thought!
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information