+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17)

I can see where Lex is going with this whole training idea. He wants to make sure that Chloe will never be tempted away from him and sense he seems to have no plans of leaving her then I'm okay with what he is doing. Never has a nipple piercing sound so erotic. I still wouldn't think of having it done, but it does sound good in Chloe's case. I'm so happy that Lex is impressed with her, and still in awe that Chloe held her own, she is amazing.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Damn girls that was good. And the awe in Lex voice. that was so sweet.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

YAY UPD!!!!!!!!!
    That was just amazing! Chloe was great, hey, even Lex was impressed!
    Can't wait for a piercing part

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

A/N: Sabby: Man, did anyone else completely freak when the boards were down for 3 days? I already had horror visions of having to repost all the stories and losing all the wonderful feedback. But all is good, and we're throwing stuff at you full tilt now.
    I also had similarly nasty thoughts, but all’s well that ends well… And a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush… Also honesty is the best policy.

“Good,” he nodded more to himself than to her. “Now get up and stand in front of the pillar, back against the marble and facing forward.”

Lex followed her as she carried out his order, watching the tight latex material as it pronounced every curve with her movements. The purchase had been an excellent idea and was paying off already.

Once she was settled with her back to the pillar he walked around it. The marble monolith was not usually a part of the decoration of this room. It had taken him some time to find one that had the right size.
    First of all. LOL at the fact that Lex had a huge marble monolith shipped and installed into his apartment JUST for the sake of wrapping Chloe around it. The man has as much a taste for theatrics as his father did.

And I also wanted to comment on the way you don’t bother describing Chloe’s actions, gestures and movements because we ‘know’ that she’s following all of Lex’s instructions exactly, and to describe her movements after listening to his dialogue would only mean tedious repetition

Lex secured the cuffs around her wrists, effectively trapping Chloe against the stone. She was still able to move her legs, but wouldn't be able to move much of her upper body without risking dislodging her shoulders.
    ouch! But there’s minimum danger of such a risk, considering how Chloe has proved herself capable of giving a statue a run for it’s money in ‘holding still’ if she’s so inclined.

Chloe’s lids closed and she felt the blindfold being secured behind her head. She’d never been tied up this way. She had very little movement. Not that she needed to move. Lex hadn’t told her to.
    hmmm, Chloe’s old dom didn’t tie her up in this potentially dangerous position, which is a good thing considering the kind of man he was. But I’m guessing she has been blindfolded before, but I don’t remember any session with Lex which involved blindfolds. First time?

She wondered what Lex had up his sleeve. She knew she’d enjoy it. Sometimes waiting for Lex to begin was almost more difficult than the actual lesson.

Her pussy was already throbbing and she could feel and hear herself breathing heavily.

Lex stepped back from the pillar and started ambling through the room without destination. The only purpose to this was to set Chloe a little on edge, making her wonder what he was doing. Now that sight had been taken from her, she wouldn't be able to tell where exactly he was once he stopped walking.
    Heh, I liked that they both made the same observation over here. About how anticipation and surprise greatly enhanced Chloe’s pleasure, while tormenting her at the same time. Awww, they are coming into sync with each other… must be luuurve! LOL!

He stopped walking and turned around to face Chloe, about ten feet away from her. “Do you know why I haven't allowed you to reach climax?”

Chloe couldn’t place where Lex was. He kept walking around the room and his voice changed spots. Why? It didn’t really matter why. But he wanted to know.
    YES! It’s a question that has been ‘killing’ the readers for weeks now. I’m glad Lex took a moment to address the issue.

“You're in training,” he told her before he started walking again.

Around the pillar until he was standing a few paces behind it. “I've seen your potential and I will shape it into something spectacular.”

He stepped closer to the pillar to speak directly into her ear.

“You will be perfect in your submission to me. You will deny yourself release under any circumstances.” He lowered his voice to a whisper. “Your body and mind will be so completely under my will, that nothing and no one will be able to force or seduce you into a climax.”
    eeep! Rather than comforting me, this declaration gave me the cold shudders. It comes down to the brainwashing that I always had an issue with… the reprogramming of Chloe’s sexuality… forcing it into a shape that would make Chloe completely and utterly dependant on Lex as well as under his control. Scary!

He stepped back from the pillar again, forcing his own breath to stay calm. The idea that soon she would reach that point was getting to him in a bad way.
    And more scary about how incredibly excited Lex was getting about having Chloe completely under his thrall like that. Completely, emotionally and psychologically as well as physically.

WHY isn’t Chloe freaking out over this prospect and all that it implies??!!

“I enjoyed being put on display for your friends.” More so than she thought was possible. Everything was different with Lex than it had been with her former dom. She now knew that it was because the other man hadn’t been serious about his duty to her. “I enjoyed them knowing that you played my body perfectly. I heard the wonder and amazement in their voices as you used me.”

Chloe had always been competitive and this was no exception. “When they could not refrain from using their own subs,” Chloe swallowed, “I knew that I had taken to your teachings well.”

This was what their arrangement was really about. Not the other people who had watched, but she and Lex.
    Once again, BlueSabby tease us with mentions of ‘old dom’, without giving us an appearance or even a name. I guess BlueSabby have ALSO learned the value of anticipation to heighten one’s pleasure.

*sigh* If only I knew for sure that ‘old dom’ was actually going to be sticking his nose in sometime during the course of this fic… That was NOT a hint to tell me whether he’s coming in or not (la la la, NOT listening to spoilers!!!)… Think of it more like a plea to ‘write him in’. Pretty please?

“That night was amazing not only for what happened at the club, but what happened after, as well.” It was important to be honest with your dom.

Heh. I did think it was funny that, although most of Chloe’s satisfaction came from satisfying Lex, she DID take some pleasure in being able to impress (and upstage) the other people at the club too. That is such a ‘Chloe’ way of looking at the situation.

“All of my holes had never been used in one night before.” It seemed odd to her when she realized that. Her other dom had maybe loved her ass a little too much to pay attention to the other holes once he was done. “I also never knew how loud I was for you. It embarrassed me.”
    huh! I don’t mean to throw a damper, but it seems like Lex ALSO seems to prefer doing Chloe’s ass as apposed to playing in her vagina. He almost always sticks his cock into her mouth or into her anal entrance.

But it’s just part of the dominating game they are into.

Once she stopped speaking, she began to think. Mostly about what Lex had in store for her. Every dom wanted their sub to be perfect. For only the sound of their voice to be their undoing. But Chloe had never seen that occur. She knew that that was what Lex was working towards with her.

Every indication pointed to the fact that they would get there. It may just take time. Chloe had never thought of achieving such a goal.
    I’m still taken aback by the fact that she. Is. Not. Freaking. Out!

I’m going into rant mode now… *ahem*

From what I understand about sub/dom play is that equal power DOES exist between the two of them, if one knows where to look for it. The dom is obviously in power that he sets the time, place, pace and position for their sexual acts. But the sub’s power is that she always, ALWAYS has the option of saying ‘no’ and ‘stop’.

The problem here is that Lex has limited Chloe’s power so she CANNOT use the word ‘no’ without it having repercussions. She’s allowed the word only twice, and then on the third time, he cuts off their arrangement.

He has been considerate and careful beyond all imagining UP TILL NOW, but what happens if (or when) he finally starts getting too ambitious, and wants to engage in acts that Chloe considers uncomfortable, repugnant and/or unsafe?

By limiting Chloe’s power, he has forced her to think hard before using her safety word. She would hesitate; she might re-think… she might even compromise into a position that she doesn’t really want, because she doesn’t want to jeopardize the long term Arrangement.

And after the brainwashing… Chloe’s position would be unaccountably worse, because, since Lex is the only person who can get her off, she would have no option of using her safe word, because using it would mean NO sexual pleasure for her EVER again… even in another Arrangement, or even through solo performances.

All right, I’m done scaring myself. Quite honestly, I think I LIKE frightening myself with all the horrifying ‘what if’ situations. Until BlueSabby get ready to bring in disagreements and angst between the Chlex lovers, I just have to satisfy myself with imagining psychological terrors that the characters can get into.

Lex wasn't surprised by her admission. He'd noticed her blush deeply after being judged by his driver. It pleased him that she'd taken it upon herself to rid her of the idiotic notion that there was something to be embarrassed about in what he did to her.
    I liked this part. It shows how incredibly in-depth Lex’s admiration for Chloe really goes. He admires her for her strength of mind over directness of her thoughts as well as her will power over her physical reactions.

Pulling back from her he circled the pillar until he stood in front of Chloe. Lex lowered his face until their lips were only inches apart. “You heard how much she enjoys your taste, as well.”

A great deal of people would be surprised to know of how much of a tease Lex could be. But few would ever know. Chloe knew that he kept this part of himself shuttered to the rest of the world. Only she got to see it.
    *sigh* I’ll also admit it… I ADORE it when Lex plays the tease. If only he would follow through with the teasing…

Aren’t there nasty things written about women in bathroom walls… woman who ‘tease and don’t deliver’? I normally don’t approve of such slurs, but I’m still VERY tempted to start scribbling some nasty things about Arrangement-Lex in the nearest Starbucks ladies restroom.

Lex remained where he was for another moment, his eyes glued to her face, waiting for any sign of weakness. He swore he could feel her tensing up as she forced herself to stand perfectly still. Lex could feel her breath on his lips as she inhaled and exhaled deeply and evenly.

Temptation was a bitch.

He found he actually wanted to go ahead and give those tempting lips a lick, maybe a quick bite. But that was against the rules. And in his position, he would never break them.
    That was hot, and I love that Lex was SOooo tempted over here. I’m also curious… is that the rule he currently has about ‘tease but don’t give in’. Or is this some ‘no kissing’ rule?

The distance that Lex had put between them had a dual effect on Chloe. At first she was a little relieved. It meant that she wouldn’t do anything that she could be punished for. However, she was disappointed that Lex was so far away from her.

In the real world, out of this sphere, she liked her personal space and would protect it. Not with Lex. Having him close comforted her. All the while riling her up.
    Awwww. Luuurve.
    I’m not being serious of course, the two of them are still a LONG way away from emotional attachment.

I wonder if Lex also feels a similar kind of contentment whenever Chloe is nearby.

I feel like Lex ‘might’ be falling just a ‘little’ bit. Chloe, however, is still maintaining a proper amount of distance in accordance to their Arrangement.

“Of course that was after he spent minutes complimenting your performance and gushing on about your sweet ass. In fact, he offered me twenty thousand dollars and Heidi's full services for three weeks if I agreed to let him fuck it.”
    *snort* I will not start a rant about offering money for use of a sub *cough*pimps*cough*… But I will laugh in a derisive manner at the idea of offering a paltry $20,000 to a man worth billions! Is Howard a fool? Or was the offer made more as a gesture rather than something to be considered seriously?

I imagine offering Heidi’s full services ‘might’ have come closer to piquing Lex’s interests, but nowhere near enough to be willing to give up Chloe.

ALSO… it’s my impression that ‘exchanging and bartering’ with Chloe’s body would fall mean violating the terms Chloe set up in their Arrangement about not being shared with another man. So, am I right in assuming that, even if Lex wanted to make the deal, he wouldn’t have been able to? Not without violating their contract?

Lex had, of course, adamantly declined. The fact that there was seemingly no single person that didn't want to get their hands on Chloe in their exclusive circle had been another point in his decision to get her the perfectly crafted piece of platinum his fingers were trailing over.
    heh, possessive-Lex. It’s always a treat to see Arrangement-Lex going into this mode

Chloe took in all of the information as fast as she could. She had heard that doms traded subs back and forth for their services. And there had also been rumors of the high rollers paying for certain things from other subs. She’d just never had an occasion to be privy to those sorts of things. Never mind at the middle of it.
    hmph! I’d like to hear ‘some’ word about what kind of compensation the subs are getting while their doms might be receiving thousands of dollars for ‘renting out’ another human being for a couple of hours/days.

While she had no desire to be bought and sold, it did say something that Horace had made the offer. It meant that she had pleased a high ranking member in the club so much that he’d offered his own sub to Lex.
    At least this is one area where Lex and Chloe would not disagree. Or wouldn’t they?

I suppose it’s ‘possible’ that Lex might be faced with an offer that was too tempting to refuse, but it’s unlikely to happen. AND I’m still under the impression that bartering Chloe’s body would be a violation of the contract they established. I seem to remember the wording as ‘If I am yours, I am your alone’, included as part of Chloe’s negotiating.

“Yours is the only cock that I want inside of my body,” she said, clearly. Yes, the show that had been performed in front of her had been arousing. But Chloe had no desire to fuck Horace, or anyone else. “I know that you are the only man who can properly use me.”

A smile of satisfaction curled his lips as he stepped closer again. Truth be told, he loved hearing that she didn't desire other men. Part of him wanted to tease her with the idea of other women, but he was sure of the answer he'd get, so it would be wasting time.
    Heh. Possessive-Lex makes another appearance over here. Although this is the smug and satisfied kind of Possessiveness rather than the thrilling, jealous and scarily domineering Possessiveness that is obsessed with protecting and driving away the competition.

She got an image of herself pierced at both her tits and her cunt. She wasn’t opposed to the former but was still a little scared of the latter.
    I’m rather biased, because I DO NOT like piercing of any kind. I’m one of the five women in the world who doesn’t have pierced ears.

But it seems like Lex broached the subject of piercings quite nicely. He actually made them sound beautiful, and Chloe’s imagination turned to the erotic appeal immediately. AND he was careful to give Chloe final say in whether she got them done or not. Which was GREAT!

Especially because of his voice. He used it as a weapon against her. Just his voice was enough to get her wet.
    LOL! I remember Chloe confessing to Lex (during that LOVELY conversation so long ago) that his voice ‘turned her on’… It’s obvious that he hasn’t forgotten her confession, and he has been using the knowledge to its maximum affect. Sneaky bastard. LOL!

His finger teased over the seam of the metal teeth. “Imagining how you would look with two pretty little rings adorning your beautiful breasts.”

Lex took his time tracing the line back to the small catch, then ever so slowly opened the zipper. He watched as the milky white skin of her breast was revealed through the gash forming in the red fabric. Once the zipper was all the way open, he leaned down to give a long lick over the sweat glistening flesh, rasping his tongue over the small peak of her nipple.

Chloe knew that she should be paying attention to what Lex was saying. It would most likely be important later. But she just couldn’t focus with his hand, mouth, tongue and teeth on her breast.
    Hot! But I was very tempted to cry foul. He’s using underhanded means to seduce her into being enamoured with the idea of piercings. Heh, a very Lex Luthor type of thing to do.

I probably would have been more upset, if not for the fact that, at this point, Chloe didn’t really need the added encouragement via Lex’s nimble tonguing. She already seemed enthralled by the idea of having something extra-shiny on her nipples.

LOL! But there was no need to tell Lex that. Let him continue with the ‘convincing’ her over to his side.

The sucking increased and she distantly heard the other zipper on her left breast being opened. His left hand worked at her right breast as his tongue laved over her nipple. In the next moment his right hand was pinching at her other nipple.

Then Lex began to alternate his attention. She couldn’t keep up with the sensations. Chloe would have given anything to be able to see herself and Lex at the moment. His hands were everywhere, teasing, cradling, pinching and kneading her breasts. His tongue and mouth worked them over, as well. Sucking, nipping and then biting at her nipples.
    Oooooh, LOVELY! Most of the sessions previous to this one have had Lex using Chloe for his own pleasure at the expense of her own physical satisfaction. Using her rather roughly.

So, it was lovely seeing him giving this generous, (even close to loving) treatment to her breasts. Even if she wasn’t allowed to come in the end, the foreplay must have been delightful.

He stepped further away and walked back to the table. Lifting away the cloth over the steel pan, he checked over the stainless steel instruments. He'd bought them himself and kept them in sterile packaging until he'd put them into the pan with the antibacterial, sterilizing solution.

The rings he'd decided on were also swimming in the solution, ready to be used.
    I’m an idiot. Up till this point I had thought Lex was broaching a hypothetical scenario. I had NO idea that he had gone as far as to purchase all necessary items and equipment for the piercing. The thoughts ‘so soon?!’ and ‘now?!’ were whizzing through my head…

Alongside all these questions was the most overwhelming thought ‘Dear GOD! Is he going to try and do it himself??!!’

I was relieved to find out that he hired a professional, but for a few moments, I was actually terrified that his possessive nature would have driven him to conducting the whole piercing procedure personally.

“The piercer will use a sterile forcep, a clamp of sorts with an open triangle at the tip, to hold your nipple and decide where the hole will be pierced.”

Lex surveyed the instrument in question, then his gaze moved on to the supplies beside the pan. “Then, he will use a hollow medical needle to penetrate the captured skin. At the end of the needle will be a sterile plastic cannula and the piercing itself will be stuck inside the canulla.”

Both the needle and the cannula were still in their sterile packages and wouldn't be taken out until everything else was prepared. “This is a little different from the standard method without the cannula. The advantage is that it reduces the risk of the piercing slipping while it's inserted.”

His gaze was drawn back to the two small titanium rings. The opening and closing pliers were swimming next to them in the solution.
    Erm… I did mention my aversion to piercings, right? I was cringing throughout this entire explanation. But I was also fascinated and enthralled by Lex’s dry and precise description of the procedure.

I REALLY liked the way he laid out the whole procedure in a no-nonsense tone of voice. He wasn’t glossing over any ‘squicky’ parts, and he certainly wasn’t cajoling her with any of that ‘it’s so quick, easy and painless, you won’t feel a thing’ ridiculousness.

Chloe could see it happening in her mind’s eye. Spread out on a table, probably naked, while Lex watched as her nipples were pierced. Then, parting her legs and fucking her. He wouldn’t bend her over the table and take her that way afterwards, he wasn’t that careless. Or, he would place her legs on his shoulders, put one hand under her back and take her ass.
    wow! Chloe is quite resilient. No recovery time necessary, just ‘I’m pierced, let’s get on with the sex’. Then again, I have to remember that not everyone is freaked out by needles like I am. And as long as Lex is careful not to jostle her in the wrong places, everything should be perfect.

Perhaps a chain between her breasts that he would tug on. And if her clit was pierced….she breathed thorough her discomfort at the thought. Well, the chain could be connected there, as well.
    She’s still hesitant about having the clit pierced, and with good reason. I don’t care what people say, clit piercings sound dangerous, and too uncomfortable to be maintained.

But it’s possible that this is a build-up to the eventual clit pierce?

But would Chloe be getting it to please Lex DESPITE her discomfort and reservations. Would Lex be all right with ‘allowing’ her to get it pierced unless he sensed full 100% enthusiasm about the idea?

The former… possibly. The latter, I’m thinking fortunately NOT. Lex wouldn’t let Chloe make any alterations on her body JUST for the sole purpose of pleasing him.

*phew* a sub clit piercing is a delicate issue, and I have no doubt BlueSabby will be able to handle it as masterfully as they handled the ‘slightly’ less squicky issue of nipple piercings. I look forward to seeing how it’s done… even if it DOES end with Chloe getting *gulp* a needle shoved through her… I can’t say it!

Lex returned and walked over to her. Her throat closed up so she didn’t cry out. What Chloe figured out to be an ice cube was now being run over her right nipple.

He watched as the small bud peaked up even more at the coldness. He ran the ice in circles over the tight skin, teasing her with it as it melted from the heat, cold water running down the palm of his hand, her breast, and the latex.
    ooooh, YUMMY! Is he still trying to convince her what a fabulous idea it would be to have something cold and metallic attached to her nipple? He's doing quite a job seducing her into it. Even I might have fallen under the charming spell he was weaving here.

nah! But I can see how this would have pushed Chloe from 'maybe, maybe not' into a 'oh, Hell YEAH!'

Standing back up, he transferred the cube to her other breast. “To prevent those allergic reactions, the piercing would be made of pure titanium. I would also make sure that you're provided with medical, sterile saline solution. You would not be allowed to wear perfume or use scented soap of any kind on your breasts.”
    I really liked how the sneaky bastard continued with the dry explanation in between all the delightful (and distracting) ministrations he was applying to Chloe's breasts.

Removing the ice cube once again, he leaned down to lick over the tight peak of her nipple, then blew on the wet skin.

“Infections or irritation are another risk during the healing period.”

The ice was melting rapidly in his hand, only a small chip was left between his fingers. Bringing it up to her mouth, he traced her lips, then pushed the last of the ice onto her tongue.
    Sneaky Bastard! On one hand, he was making sure Chloe was as thoroughly informed as possible before making the right decision... On the other hand, it was clear he was doing everything possible to stack the odds in his favour.

“The risk of such infections can be kept to a minimum though, if the piercing is kept properly clean. You would not be allowed to swim in chlorinated water, or any water that carries bacteria.”

His fingers were still cold. With a smirk, he brought them back to her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples, running the pads of his fingers over the sensitive underside.

“Since I wouldn't risk causing any trauma during the healing period, I would not be able to use your breasts. For the first few weeks, they'd have to be taped with sterile gauze only taken off to exchange the pads and clean the piercings. You would be wearing a bra again, since the risk of irritation is too great without it.”
    It's great to know that Lex has read up on ALL the possible risks, and is prepared to make sure Chloe is well taken care of during the more dangerous times... the times when MOST people end up complacent and careless, but Chloe is in no danger of succumbing to carelessness while she has Drill Sergeant Dr. Luthor looking after her.

hmmm. I read that nipple piercings can take up to six months to heal? The first month is the hardest (and most sensitive) time, but complete recovery can take up to a full year? That's a LONG time staying careful and mindful of one's breasts (ouch!).

In fact, it ALSO seems to be recommended to get them pierced one at a time. But Lex is not going to do that, is he?

Lex kept kneading and cupping her breasts as he ran over the points in his mind again. Certain that he'd mentioned all the risks, he released her breasts and stepped back from her.
    *snort* NOW he decides to stop?! I KNEW he just wanted to keep her distracted and pliant!

Stepping back, he looked her over once more. She was a picture of temptation. Blindfolded, gagged and chained to a pillar. Completely helpless and under his control. Submitting to everything he wanted to do to her without a hitch. The buzzing wasn't audible anymore, but knowing that the vibe inside her cunt was teasing her, and would continue to do so the entire time, testing her ability to hold back...
    woah. Scary mental image. I know it's eroticism play between the two of them. But sometimes the two of them (am I talking about Chlex or the authors? Who knows?) can make cold shudders run through my spine.

She didn’t have any allergies so it shouldn’t be a problem. The rest of his instructions would be easy enough to follow. Plus, no one else would know about them if she was allowed to wear the bra again.
    It was considerate of Lex to allow Chloe the use of a bra again. Besides the idea of being humiliated by other people gaping or leering at visible rings, I imagine it wouldn't be fun to risk having stray threads, weavings or buttons getting caught in the rings. Ouch!

The only drawback was that Lex would not be able to use her breasts as he usually did. Though, the thought of the pleasure she would feel later was enough to make her think it would be worth it.
    heh, it doesn't surprise me that THIS was the major drawback that came to Chloe's mind. Especially after the lovely fondling play Lex just had with her breasts a few minutes ago.

And all those paperclips and clamps Chlex enjoy would be completely out of the question for a couple of months.

It would please Lex so much to have her pierced, she knew that. It would also benefit her. Plus, a part of her was thrilled to know that if she was put on display again, the other doms would see the change. That Lex had deemed her worthy to change her body for him.

Her answer was yes.
    heh. I suppose she made the decision for all the right reasons. Yes, she wanted to please Lex... but her competitiveness also demanded that she impress all the other doms that attend her next display session. AND she really liked the idea of having her pleasure enhanced by these 'permanent nipple clamps'.

Out of nowhere, she felt the zipper on her suit being opened again. The cool air hit her sweating, sticky skin and the vibe was taken from her body. At first, it felt like her muscles didn’t want to give it up. She relaxed them. Then her cunt was filled with a hard, pulsing cock. Lex’s.
    LOL! Anticipation and Surprise... the two big things in Lex's sessions and training.

Lex had spent the better part of an hour prowling the living room. The quick jack off session had done nothing to get rid of the arousal coursing through him whenever his thoughts strayed to Chloe in the other room.
    heh. I ALWAYS love hearing about how Chloe gets Lex's carefully controlled hormones revved up. I wonder if he ever feels embarrassed about the extent of the affect she has on him?

He picked up the pace of his thrusts again, feeling his orgasm rushing on fast and strong. When she started making whimpering and screaming noises, muffled by the gag in her mouth he pulled back again to get better leverage.
    Chloe is inordinately effected by Lex's voice, but it seems like Chloe's vocalizing ALSO has an equal (or greater) effect on Lex. Good to know.

I had to wonder. What if, for some reason or another, Chloe wanted to stop this session right now. How would she have been able to communicate that?

Probably irrelevant since we know (and LEX knows) there is nothing (short of a dislocated shoulder) that would have led Chloe to stop. And I'm hoping Lex would have noticed a terrible injury in the middle of a session.

Then she felt Lex’s hand at her clit. Chloe moaned and whimpered. He was really testing her now.

“I know you think you want to come,” he whispered in her ear as he continued to torment her. “But that's just your nerves reacting to the stimulus.”

Her muscles were clenching and releasing around his cock. If he didn't know better, he would swear she was already coming. “Fight it, Chloe. Concentrate. Be a good girl for me and push it back.”

He wouldn't threaten her with punishment. At this point, there was no logical way he could blame her for reaching a climax. He wanted to test the limits though. See how far he could push before she broke.
    Lex's explanation about why he was training Chloe not to come creeped me out. But, I also find it easier to forgive him for not letting her climax... knowing that it's not just a power trip for him.

I did appreciate that he was fair enough to admit how incredibly difficult a task he is setting for Chloe over here. So difficult that he wouldn't have been angry at her for failing. He might push her beyond most limits, but he IS scrupulously fair, and I don't think his ambitions are going to be setting her up for failure. Not now... not today.

“Shallow breaths, Chloe, concentrate on something else. I know you can do it.”

All of that seemed impossible at the moment. Everything that Lex wanted of her flew in the face of logic, reason and biology. She needed to come. Her body wanted it.

But her mind could be stronger. Would be stronger
    And I REALLY liked how Chloe's determination and will pulled her through a situation that would have had a lesser person screaming for release. When Lex/BlueSabby push her limits like this... it really helps me see what an extraordinary character she truly is.

She could do this. Her breathing finally started to even out.

Lex's eyes widened in amazement as he actually felt her muscles relax around his cock and watched her breathing even out. She had to be crying, since the blindfold had become wet at the bottom edges, but she was calming down.

He was in awe of the woman before him, resisting her own body to obey him. If it hadn't been for the rubber gag in her mouth, he wouldn't have been able to resist.
    wow! Lex really expected to her to fail over here. He was actually testing her limits, pushing her to an extreme from which he was certain she would falter. Instead he discovered this amazing sub of his doesn't SEEM to have limitations.

I finally understand why he feels the urge to keep pushing and TESTING. He must be going mad trying to find a limit to overcome and from which to start building on.

“I'm,” his voice was a little strained, so he cleared his throat before he tried again. “I'm so proud of you.”
    I wanted to cry here. I could hear the choked awe and amazement in his voice here. It's really something to make Lex lose control over his carefully modulated 'dom voice'.

He brought his hand up to cradle her cheek, running his thumb over the wet skin. Some of her saliva had run over the edges and he wiped it away with his thumb. “You're amazing, so incredible.”

Lex still couldn't believe that she hadn't broken. He didn't know how, but somehow she had managed to overcome all her body's reactions and force herself away from climax. Just for him. Because he wanted her to.

“Mine.”

He couldn't wait to mark her as such. And he was certain that she would see the gesture as what it was. There was no way Lex would ever let go of their arrangement. She was perfect.
    heh. It's satisfying to see Lex so firmly under Chloe's control... oh, stop rolling your eyes at me... YES, I said Lex is under Chloe's control, under her thrall, in her clutches, in her power.

It's possible that Chloe has completely ruined Lex for any other sexual partner. If she decided to leave, he might spend forever trying to find someone to replace her (probably without success).

Chloe is STILL at a stage where she could walk away from Lex and still be able to find another satisfactory dom. She's NOT completely trained, reprogrammed and brainwashed to only come from HIS command. Not yet... but give it time.

*steeples her fingers together and leans back in her chair* This pleases me. *evil, satisfied smile*

I can't help it. I don't trust Arrangement-Lex. He does NOT have Chloe's best interests or psychological health at heart. He places his own desires and needs first and foremost... even at the expense of Chloe's long-term well-being.

At least Lex’s words had soothed her. She could hear the amazement in his voice. His compliments were not given lightly so she knew that she had fully earned them.
    And it was nice to see Chloe preening under the awe in Lex's tone of voice. She deserved SOME major reward for her achievements.

Lex spoke again. “Tell me your decision.”
    heh. not much of a cliff-hanger considering that we have no doubt what the decision will be. But I'm already cringing at the details the next chapter is going to cover... eeek!

But I'm looking forward to it anyway. please update soon.

Is there something wrong with me that I'm not getting this idea of a potential psychological fallout? I mean I know logistically that what Lex is doing to Chloe would damage someone under normal circumstances, but Arrangement Chloe does not have a problem especially when Lex told her:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabby
    “You will be perfect in your submission to me. You will deny yourself release under any circumstances.” He lowered his voice to a whisper. “Your body and mind will be so completely under my will, that nothing and no one will be able to force or seduce you into a climax.”
    While Lex is definitely setting a notion of control, there is also seems to be some vulnerability. He doesn't want to risk a chance of losing her. Yes it's creepy and obsessive but isn't that something that we find attractive about Lex. Okay, well it's something I find attractive.

I've been thinking about why Chloe wouldn't say anything against Lex's plan. To think that she doesn't know the scope of his actions would not be true to her character. She has to know what this means and she has to be excited by that idea to agree to it. So for me, Chloe and Lex are in this arrangement for the long haul and if they aren't worried about psychological damage, I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    I've been thinking about why Chloe wouldn't say anything against Lex's plan. To think that she doesn't know the scope of his actions would not be true to her character. She has to know what this means and she has to be excited by that idea to agree to it. So for me, Chloe and Lex are in this arrangement for the long haul and if they aren't worried about psychological damage, I'm not.
    If Chloe seemed aware of the danger, then I wouldn't worry so much. Brainwashing wouldn't be a problem here if Chloe was aware of the possibility, but she seems to be going into her training without realizing or appreciating the full consequences and repercussions of what might happen.

She's not a fool, but I think she's a bit... arrogant. Believing that she can withstand this kind of training without any danger of psychologically damaging reprogramming.

Even Lex admitted (long time ago to the photographer) that HE was fully aware that Chloe might end up fundamentally screwed up, but he was willing to go ahead because it was challenging, and the objectives were beneficial for him.

I also get a thrill from Obsessive Lex. He attracts and pulls at my attentions as much as he scares me. And Arrangement-Lex really, REALLY scares me sometimes.

Shall we agree to disagree, westwingwolf?

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post

Shall we agree to disagree, westwingwolf?
    I guess we'll have to until Blue and Sabby write Chloe's reaction and response to this training. I know the experiences will more than make up for the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    I guess we'll have to until Blue and Sabby write Chloe's reaction and response to this training. I know the experiences will more than make up for the wait.
    heh, sounds like a sensible plan. No use in arguing when the eventual solution is going to make itself evident in time. But, speaking as the angst and trauma junkie, I hope my take was the right one *sneaks a sidelong glance at BlueSabby*

*ahem* I said I HOPE MY TAKE... *wham*
    *SE is knocked unconscious, brick thrown from whereabouts unknown beside her skull*

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post
    *SE is knocked unconscious, brick thrown from whereabouts unknown beside her skull*
    Hmm, I wondered where I had left that brick.

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Arrangement (NC-17)

Now that's what I call a strength of will. Who can actually pull away from a climax like that? As always a fantastic chapter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information