+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 122 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

Members

Re: The Arrangement ***NC-17***

Ohh. I can't wait to see the lengths you'll take this to. Love the premise, bring on the smut!

I'm in physical pain here, from you not having updated already.
    Please, please, please do it soon.

I am soooooo totally fanning myself off! Yeosa, that is just HOT! Looking forward to where this "relationship" goes.

please, for the love of God, update! I will give you my right kidney...cmon, I know you want it.

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Update this!!!!!!

demoness

Well, Well, this is just awesome. Please continue soon, hopefully Chloe's sub mode will click soon. Can't wait.

Members

Excellent start! Can't wait for you to update!!!

NS Full Member

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17)

A/N: Sabby: Okay, fiends, here's the next chapter. We appreciate all of your wonderful feedback and the offering of a kidney in one case, but Ebay won't sell that unfortunately, so *Shrugs*. So this be Chloe's interview for the position of Lex's sub. From here on out things get progressively kinky, so I hope you all are stout of heart and all that good stuff. Enjoy!

P.S. Since some of you might have misunderstood my comment about the relation between Domination/Submission and Sadism/Masochism: What I was trying to say is that, though Chloe is a sub, she is not really into heavy pain. And even though Lex is a dom, he does not necessarily enjoy causing pain to his subs. (And there most likely won't be any role switching going on in their arrangement).

A/N: Blue: Hello all. Wow. What a response. Thanks for all of the begging and pleading. It's rather apropos for this fic...which you'll see later. I do have to comment that I have read Don't Touch, as well. Also, yes, there haven't been many fics in this vein but there are at least two on this very board...somewhere. I believe it's the 'Kitten' series by Blaire. Not exactly the same, but perhaps the same genre, if you will.

Anyone else hearing Lex would have assumed that he had gone on autopilot or that he was being cold to her. Chloe knew better. Lex had slipped into dom mode, seamlessly and quickly. This was her test. She’d been through them before.

Even when she had been the one looking to be matched, the interview or whatever you wished to call it was always run by the dom.

Before Chloe even realized that she was doing it, she was on her feet. She had responded to Lex’s command without even a second thought. She now stood beside Lex as he looked up at her from his chair. Her body had also assumed the usual position. Feet shoulder width apart and head bowed in supplication.

Lex scrutinized her stance and found it almost flawless. He nodded his acceptance of it and turned to face her fully. His eyes roamed over her still clothed body, this time more slowly, taking in everything from the sensible but slim cut jacket down to the knee length skirt. Her legs were encased in colorless stockings and stood firmly in the high heels. “Take off the jacket.” It was only the first of quite a few items of clothing she'd take off for him.

He would run her through a first test, if she managed to pass it, this arrangement was a done deal. The idea of having Chloe Sullivan as a permanent sub at his beck and call was alluring to say the least.

The jacket that she had hurriedly put on was taken off. Not slowly and not in a rush. Being a sub wasn’t about seduction techniques, it was about obeying simple commands in a natural way…unless instructed otherwise.

She held the jacket in her hands. She was told to take it off, but not to drop it. Now that this had begun, everything that happened was in Lex’s hands. Chloe had made the decision to give him all of the control. It was strange that at its base, the relationship was equal. The sub gave control and the dom took it. But people didn’t usually think of it in that way.

“Put it on the desk.” He was pleased to see that she followed his instructions minutely. Nothing was more irritating than a sub that started 'assuming' things in an over eager desire to 'please' and achieving the exact opposite.

“Tell me what made you choose these heels.”

He settled more comfortably in the chair and uncrossed his legs again as he took in the contours of her body beneath the white blouse she was wearing. He would have her take off the rest of her clothing bit by bit. Soon. But she didn't need to know that, yet.

Chloe continued to not make eye contact with Lex. That wasn’t part of the game. He hadn’t told her to look at him. But she wasn’t the only one that had to watch her actions. If she didn’t like the way he handled the situation, she would stop obeying, they both knew that. She wasn’t the only one on an interview here.

“They make me feel sexy,” she said. Why else would a woman wear those shoes with that outfit? “My legs are short and they make them look longer. They also catch a man’s eyes. They linger there. I like knowing that men are looking at me.”

After so long of thinking of herself as an ugly duckling, when she had finally realized that she was attractive, she’d embraced it.

As she spoke, she put the jacket on the desk. But other than that, her body didn’t move. Chloe was exceptionally adept at controlling her muscles and holding poses. Lex had probably read that in her file.

“You're self conscious about your legs?” His eyebrow rose slowly and he looked at the body part in question. “Take off the skirt and leave it on top of your jacket.”

This was a first thorough test. For one part, because she had basically admitted to being self-conscious about her legs, and for another, she would be leaving behind the stage of being decently clothed. The door wasn't locked, so anyone could come in. Her office had large bay windows, and though they were up on the thirty first floor, there was still the possibility of being seen, however unlikely.

Chloe moved her arms back to the closure that sat just above her tailbone. She undid the infernal little button that she had always hated and slid the zipper down. After she pushed her skirt down her hips and legs, she bent down and picked it up. She placed it on her jacket and then went back into her stance.

Then, she answered Lex’s question. “I’d like them to be longer,” she explained. “I’m not immune to the very advertising that I push,” she admitted.

It now struck Chloe that she stood in her office basically half naked. It also occurred to her that her panties and bra did not match today. And that neither garment was very sexy. Plain, cotton blue underwear and a sturdy white bra. Very unsexy.

“Spread your legs.” He ignored her snarky comment, and concentrated on her legs instead. They truly weren't long, but well proportioned and obviously depilated. Lex acknowledged that with a small incline of his head.

The view of cotton blue panties made him narrow his eyes in displeasure. That was truly the single most uninspiring piece of underwear she could have chosen to wear. He wasn't sure he truly wanted to know what kind of bra went with this. But he would stick to the plan. A smirk formed on his face as he looked up the length of her body. “Take off the shirt and place it with your other clothing.”

Even though she kept her eyes off of him, Chloe could tell he was studying her body with the greatest care. Lex Luthor had the best of everything and she knew that one wrong move would have him out the door before she could even reach for her clothing that was on the desk.

Chloe unbuttoned her shirt and placed it on the desk. She kept her legs spread, he was probably waiting for her to go out of position, and then let her arms hang out at her sides. He hadn’t told her to put them behind her back. Some doms thought that was the default position of subs while others did not. She wasn’t sure what Lex wanted but he had not specifically told her so doing nothing seemed to be the smartest move.

After she'd done as told, he gave her a long scrutinizing look. The white bra was even more uninspiring than the blue panties and Lex seriously doubted her taste in lingerie at this point. But that was nothing that couldn't be fixed.

He liked her body well enough. Soft curves and an ample chest, crème white skin and a few freckles here and there that added character to the over all picture of a well figured woman. Lex would be lying if he denied that the sight aroused him. Her head was still bowed in submission, but her hair was held back in a tidy twist so that it didn't fall into her face. He approved of that as well.

However, he was still very much displeased about her appalling choice of underwear.

“This will not do at all.” He vocalized his displeasure in a cold tone. “If I choose to take you, you will not wear such appalling underwear. In fact, you won't wear any underwear that covers your breasts or sex. And make no mistake I will inspect without prior notice if you are following my instructions.”

“Yes, Lex,” Chloe said, softly. The dom could make up rules such as that. Her first wanted her to only wear red thongs. Now, what Lex was proposing was a little more involved…and not very businesslike.

She imagined giving a presentation, her breasts swaying in her shirt, nipples chaffing against the material. Walking from board to board, explaining a print ad, as her pussy was bare. It wasn’t very practical….but the idea appealed to her. If it pleased Lex. And the inspection part.

Lex coming to her office and slipping his hand under her skirt…and then inside of her.

Chloe was getting turned on but betrayed none of that. It was a rookie move. To start blushing or even shaking.

He watched as his statement sunk in and noticed her pupils widening in arousal. Good.

“Now take off that hideous excuse for underwear and throw them in the trash where they belong.”

He looked past her to her large desk and assessed the situation. It wasn't overly cluttered, only a few files strewn across the surface. It would be a little uncomfortable to lay on top of those he imagined. “Then get on the desk and lie down on your back.”

He wanted her sprawled out across the desk and open for his inspection. They would also start talking about the ground rules. Now that he was pretty sure of her willing submission, he had no reason to doubt that this deal would come through. She was ideal for his needs and would be the perfect sub to indulge in when the urge struck him.

Chloe reached around her back and undid the clasp of her bra. She slid the straps down her shoulder and then took it off. She dropped the white piece of material on the ground for the moment.

Then she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties. She slid them down and off of her legs. She did so carefully, never once losing her balance. When they were off, she picked them up, as well as her bra and dropped them into the waste basket.

She looked at her desk briefly and saw that there was no good place to lie down on it. Things would be digging into her back wherever she was lying. She chose to lie down lengthwise so that most of her body was steady on the desk.

Chloe could feel paper clips, a pen and various files all digging into her flesh. Her nipples had tightened due to the change in temperature. Her arms were at her side and she stared up at the ceiling.

He slowly got up from his seat, ignoring the uncomfortable twinge of his own arousal in the change of position. Stepping up to the desk, he looked down at Chloe's prone form, thoroughly inspecting every inch of her body. “Raise your arms above your head.”

The move stretched her out perfectly, emphasizing her breasts and the smooth line of her belly. His gaze slid down the length of her body, lingering on her legs and the perfect stretch of muscle as she held the position. “Arch your back,” he commanded as his gaze went back to her breasts.

Chloe did as instructed, her eyes still fixed on the ceiling. It looked dirty. She got into the position that Lex wanted. Her back perfectly arched, her shoulders still touching the surface of the table.

She was on display for him and she could feel his eyes crawling all over her body. Chloe waited for him to tell her to get into another position, but he didn’t. She took deep breaths, her breasts rising even more, as the time went on. It wasn’t comfortable, but that was the point.

“I accept nothing short of complete submission. Should you fail to obey, you will be punished according to the degree of your failure.”

His voice was matter of fact as he rounded the desk, trailing his fingers around the edge of the smooth surface. His eyes still roamed over her body, now mainly for the purpose of letting her feel his gaze than actually inspecting her looks. “You may lower your back now,” he instructed smoothly.

Lex stopped as he reached the side of the desk where her head was resting. “Tell me your limits. I will test your boundaries, so don't think to betray me or try to impress me by setting them too high.”

So, Lex was pleased by what he had seen. By telling him what she would and would not do, it was an unsaid agreement that they would be entering into together.

Chloe let herself rest against the desk once more. She looked at the ceiling for a moment before saying, “If I’m yours, I’m yours alone. I will not be passed around or borrowed by other men and women.”

This was non negotiable. She also found it ironic that it was the sub that usually set the terms of the agreement. Another contradiction to what logic dictated.

“If it pleases you, you may take me orally, by my pussy and by my ass,” she started. She thought of the basic bases to be covered. “If it pleases you, you may tie me up, put me on display, show others how you fuck me.”

Chloe was a very open sub. That was why she didn’t understand how she had had so many problems in such a short amount of time.

“If you’d like, you can cause me some pain,” she thought that that could be worked out later, where her actual lines were. “You can spank me if it gives you pleasure and use toys on me.”

Lex nodded to her terms, accepting them for the moment. The time to push boundaries came later. The ideas accumulating in his mind at her words made his cock twitch inside his pants. He would enjoy every single minute of this arrangement, he was sure. “Third parties will not be actively involved above a certain degree. I never shared well.”

He braced his hands on the edges of the table and leaned over her slightly. “Look at me.” When she raised her face to look up at him he continued. “You will have a safe word, but I will not tolerate abundant use of it. If you use it more than once, this arrangement ends immediately.” Pulling back after he'd made his point, he straightened back up. “You may choose your safe word, now.”

There it was. The one drawback to this plan. Lex was not a man who stood for being disobeyed in every day life and this arrangement was no different. She got one get out of jail free card and that was it.

It wouldn’t be a problem. She’d only said no once to her first dom, and that had been the last time.

When she had looked at Lex, she was pleased to see that his face looked tight and he was not unaffected by what they were doing. She couldn’t see below the desk but she’d bet that he was hard and aching. Now, if only she could ignore the fact that she knew she was wet.

“Green,” she said. She liked to keep things simple. “If that pleases you.”

“Accepted.”

It wouldn't be difficult to remember and it was perfect as a safe word. Short and so far removed from any sexual context that it couldn't be confused as an outcry during the heat of passion.

He began circling the desk once more until he stood at the opposite end, looking down at her from between her legs. Lex slowly trailed his gaze up her prone form until it rested on the apex of her thighs. “Pull up your knees, feet on the desk and spread your legs, then lift your hips.”

She had been waiting for this. Yes, the doms were always interested in a woman’s breasts, but that was not their primary concern. Chloe pulled up her knees and tried not to scratch her desk too badly with the heels that she still wore.

Her arms were firmly anchored on the desk so that she was stable. Once her feet were planted comfortably, she started to slide them out to the side, she opened herself up as much as she could, the sides of her shoes almost teetering on the edge of the desk.

Chloe lifted her hips up and held the position. She was totally open and exposed to Lex. And wet.

He took in the view she presented and was pleased to see the moisture glistening on her pussy. He hadn't even touched her a single time and she was almost dripping. Perfect.

The smell of her arousal hit his nose and for a moment he contemplated running a finger through the folds of her cunt and tasting her juices. But, not this time. This time was for inspection and to settle their agreement. Any pleasure either of them derived from this was secondary.

He let her hold the position, waiting for the tell tale quiver to start in her thighs that signaled her muscles straining. “A closer shave might be needed, but other than that, very nice.”

Lex crossed his arms over his chest and continued to look at her pussy as he spoke. “Use your fingers to spread your cunt, let me get a better view.” He stepped closer to the desk with the command.

Chloe shifted all of her weight to her right arm, it was stronger. And she would need all of her strength to stay like this. Lex would like nothing more than for her to fall. Maybe.

She slowly brought her left hand to her pussy and was careful not to touch anything else. She spread herself open for him. Chloe could sense that Lex was getting closer to her. She kept her body in the proper position.

Apparently, her file wasn’t that detailed. Her first dom had held her in positions for at least an hour. Plus, she did strength training at her gym.

Lex leaned closer until his face was merely a hands width from her cunt, taking in every detail. With her outer lips spread wide he could see her tiny clit peeking out from its hood, just above the slightly open hole. The moisture of her juices was covering the pink area of her inner lips, making it glisten.

“Very nice,” he almost purred the words in approval.

Still adhering to his rule of not touching, he braced his weight on his hands and leaned in until his mouth was almost brushing over her skin then pursed his lips and blew a concentrated stream of air down the length from her clit all the way down to her pink little asshole.

Chloe’s hips moved. Not a lot. A small amount. Not enough to cause her and Lex to touch, but they did move. And he hadn’t told her to do so. She kept her eyes open, not wanting to close them. Another thing he hadn’t asked for.

It’d been so long since her boundaries were pushed and she was tested that she wasn’t as strong as she should have been. It wasn’t a physical mistake, it was a mental one.

Lex’s face had been placed directly between her legs so there was no hope that he had missed that. Chloe didn’t apologize and try to explain. It would do no good.

His lips curled up into a smirk for a second before his expression smoothed out to completely neutral. He straightened up and rounded the desk until he was standing beside Chloe, looking down into her face.

“Did I allow you to move?”

His arms were loosely at his side, but his stance was straight and threatening. She had failed her first task. It was ample reason to test her submission when it came to punishment. A small misdemeanor, yes, and he had aimed for it, but the ground rules were set and it did not matter what was the cause of the disobedience. Her obligation as a sub was to follow his orders under any circumstances.

“No, Lex,” she stated simply. She didn’t move her body any further. Her hips were still in the air and she was still spread for him.

Her eyes looked straight ahead though she could see out of her peripheral vision that he was now looking at her.

Chloe knew that she was to be punished. Lex would never allow her to get away with what she had just done. First time together or not. Whether he had hoped and planned for that or not. It didn’t matter.

“Not even an hour into our arrangement and you are already showing disobedience. I am sorely disappointed.”

He shook his head and started circling the desk. “I had expected more self-control, especially considering the praises sang in your file.” His fingers trailed over the edge of the desk again as he contemplated what an appropriate punishment for this offense should be. “It was a minor disobedience, yes, but in light of the fact that it came so soon into our arrangement, your punishment will not be quite as minor.”

His eyes narrowed as he stopped between her legs once again. She would be holding this position until he was good and ready to release her. “Tell me, did your prior dom punish you?”

Chloe nodded and then realized that from where Lex was standing, it was unlikely that he was looking at her face. He was probably looking at her body, seeing if she was about to crash down to the desk. Another action that would be punishable.

Or perhaps he was looking over her body, deciding what to do with it. “Yes, Lex. He did.”

She wasn’t punished all that much. But when she was, the man had known how to dole it out so that she was panting and her body was covered in sweat.

“Hrmm,” he considered her body as he took in that information. The file hadn't been very specific about her involvement where punishment and pain were concerned. “What would you say is your most sensitive body part?”

He had a few vague ideas already about how he was going to punish her, but he wanted this first punishment to be very memorable, so the next disobedience wouldn't follow too soon. Unlike other doms, he wasn't too much into doling out punishments and causing his submissives pain.

He enjoyed the aspect of control over another person and to a certain degree, the responsibility that came with it. Being able to give a submissive what they were seeking and in turn being worshipped for that very same care and control was the major reason he took part in this lifestyle. Wouldn't his therapist have had a field day with that?

“My clit,” Chloe answered. But she supposed that all women, if they were lucky, were sensitive on that particular body part. “And my nipples,” she added.

She remembered the first time she’d been felt up on her father’s couch. Kissing had gotten her pretty heated up but it was nothing compared to when the boy had started to gently rub her nipples.

“Very well,” he stated as he decided on the punishment.

Now all he needed was the instruments. His gaze roamed over the desk and found a few paperclips, lying innocently on a small pile of papers. He picked up two of them and rounded the desk until he could get at the drawers.

Pulling out the smaller top one, he found what he'd been hoping for, a 12 inch plastic ruler. He snapped the ruler against the palm of his hand, testing the sting. He'd have to control his aim and strength with this one.

Straightening up and closing the drawer, he tossed the paper clips onto Chloe's taut stomach. “Use these to clamp your nipples. You may use both hands to do this.”

Chloe had heard a sharp noise fill the office but couldn’t place what it was after Lex rooted around in her desk drawer. The cool objects on her stomach were revealed to be paper clips when she looked at them. Fuck.

She withdrew her hand from her pussy, it was slick with her juices and she kept her hips in the air, planting her weight on her elbows now.

“Thank you, Lex,” she said. Doing this with one hand would have been impossible. Chloe quickly placed her fingernail in the clip to open it up and then replaced her nipple with her hand.

Tears sprung up in her eyes but she ignored them as she gave her other nipple the same treatment.

It was hard to do because her juices had coated her hands as she had worked with the paper clips. Once they were on, her nipples started to throb. But she didn’t make a sound. Or move anymore than was necessary.

Lex held the ruler above her face so she could see it. Some doms liked to make their subs kiss the instrument to show their ultimate acceptance of the punishment but Lex wasn't into overly dramatic gestures. If the sub couldn't accept a punishment without him having to check to make sure, there really was no sense in playing the game.

“You will receive ten strokes, five to each breast and you will count them out. You're allowed to scream, but don't miss count.”

Without waiting another moment, he brought the ruler down on her left breast in a swift arc and plastic hit skin with a snapping sound.

His pants were still incredibly tight and his cock already leaking precum inside his briefs, but Lex pushed his own arousal viciously aside to concentrate on the punishment. If he didn't take care with his movements, he might hurt her more than necessary or cause real harm which was not the purpose of her punishment.

“One,” Chloe said. But it was louder than she would have liked. However, she knew that by the end of her punishment, her volume would be even higher.

Chloe kept her head in place and tried to focus on keeping her lower extremities still in spite of the sharp pain that was radiating out in her breast. She wasn’t sure if she was allowed to touch anything except the desk. If she could ball her fists up that would help but she didn’t dare do that.

Another sound of the ruler swishing through the air followed by it connecting with her skin. “Two,” she panted out harshly.

By the time she got to “Five” on the first breast, she was screaming. And sweating and panting and the tears had spilled over onto her face.

Lex calmly walked to the other side of the desk and delivered the first blow to her other breast. “Oh, god, Lex. One.”

He calmly noted the tears running down her face and the crack of her voice as she counted out the strokes. It was a pleasant surprise that her assistant hadn't come in to inquire about what the hell was going on yet.

His next stroke hit a little harder, right on her nipple and snapped the paperclip from her skin. Her outcry of “Oh please, Lex!” rang through the office, followed by a mere whimper of “three.”

He made sure not to hit the same spot again and brought the ruler down on the side of her breast to a cracked plea of his name and a broken “four.”

The last stroke landed squarely on the underside of her breast, leaving a broad red welt on her skin as she screamed “Yes, Lex,” and panted out the demanded “five!”

Lowering his arm he bent over the desk, bracing his weight on his forearm as he leaned into Chloe, next to her face. She was sweaty and her breath came in labored pants. Her pupils were dilated to the point where only a slim sliver of hazel was visible and she blinked frantically at the ceiling.

“You did very well, Chloe, and we're almost done.” He murmured the words softly in her ear, his hand not quite brushing over her hair at the back of her head. “One more stroke, to show me how good you can be. And you will be good and obey me, won't you, Chloe?”

The ultimate stroke would not land on her breast, and it would be the stroke to make sure she remembered that disobedience had severe consequences. Lex waited for her answer as he kept still, looking down into her tear streaked face.

Chloe swallowed a few times and licked her lips. She felt overheated and was dying of thirst. She wanted to look over at Lex but she was able to control herself on that.

“Yes, Lex,” she said. She wanted him to touch her. Just once. He was so close to doing so but she didn’t think it was going to happen. Not today. “I’ll obey you. Just tell me what would please you.”

Lex remained silent as he straightened up and rounded the desk once again.

“Spread your cunt wide for me,” he commanded as he got into position between her spread legs. “And don’t move.”

Her muscles were already quivering as she obeyed his order and Lex was not sure she would be able to take this, but he had made a decision and was not going back on it. At this point, she would have to show that her obedience really was instinct and overruled any other inclination of her body or mind.

Aiming directly for her clit, he brought the ruler down with a snap hitting straight between her widespread fingers.

Chloe wanted to scream, she wanted to move, she wanted to cry. She wanted to do all of these things. But, in the end, she did none of them.

Pain and pleasure radiated from two very key parts of her body. It was only through her sheer will and determination that she remained still.

Except for the new tears that sprung to her eyes. She blinked a few times and they ran down her face. One of them tickling her when it brushed past her ear.

She held her position. Her hand still held her open and her legs were still firmly planted on the desk. Her muscles were burning and she didn’t know how long it would be before she could walk properly but for now it didn’t matter.

It didn’t matter that her pussy was stinging worse than both of her breasts combined. What mattered was that she had obeyed Lex. She’d let him be in control and she’d maintained hers when it counted the most.

Lex set the ruler down and for a moment simply looked at the woman in front of him in awe. She had kept perfectly still and was even now holding her position. Tears were running down her face and he could see the muscles in her legs quivering with the need to relax but she obeyed him completely.

His cock was painfully hard by now and he was barely able to control his urge to tell her to turn around and then fuck her three ways into next Sunday, right on the desk. Taking a deep breath, he reined in his arousal as much as possible and rounded the desk as calmly as he could.

Reaching out with his fingers, he removed the remaining paper clip without touching her skin. It made him think of a perverted version of Mikado.

“You did that excellently, Chloe,” he let his pride show in his voice. “I know now that you can in fact obey me in every order I give you, if you want to. And you've shown me that you do want to obey me.”

Lex took a few steps back from the desk and looked at her for another moment, still holding the position. She looked magnificent.

”Now, relax your position, get down from the desk and come here.”

Chloe took a few seconds before she moved. She had to steel herself for the pain that she would feel once she tried to move and then stand up.

She retrieved her hand from between her legs and then moved them out in front of her. Her muscles were still tense and it hurt. Not to mention the throbbing in her breasts and pussy. She pulled herself into a sitting position for a moment and then scooted to the edge of the desk.

Her legs hung over the desk and she prayed that they would keep under her. She gently slid off of the desk and checked the urge to wince when her feet hit the floor. Chloe kept holding onto the desk for a moment. When she was certain she wasn’t going to fall, she made her way over to Lex.

He watched her progress until she came to a halt, one step in front of him. Lex could see that she was having trouble staying on her feet. He would help her with that.

“Kneel, thighs spread, with your hands clasped behind your back and facing forward. This will be your default sitting position.”

His voice was firm and devoid of much inflection. He was going to set a last few ground rules before he left.

Chloe did as she was instructed with a “Yes, Lex,” before sinking to her knees. She thought she would be relieved to be in the new position but spreading her legs caused the pain between them to flare up.

She clasped her hands behind her back and bowed her head for a moment before remembering his instruction.

Chloe faced forward, raising her head. And saw that Lex was fully hard and that his cock was about two inches away from her mouth.

“Now that you are mine, your pleasure is also mine. This means you will not masturbate or try to achieve sexual release in any other way until I tell you to do so. Don't think I won't find out if you break this rule and believe me, the punishment in that case will be much more severe than the one you have just received.”

Lex was aware that the whole time he was speaking with her in this position, his crotch was practically shoved in her face. He wanted her to be aware of the fact that this session did not leave him unaffected either and let her see what she would get intimately acquainted with soon enough.

”I will call you to set up our next meeting and until then you are to follow the rules you have been given so far. Repeat them to me.”

“I am not to please myself. That is no longer within my right. My pleasure belongs to you and I am not to touch myself or receive sexual release in any manner.” Chloe paused. This was going to be hard. She was about ready to pop now and had already started thinking about that. Forgetting that Lex would have thought about that.

“If I do, I will be harshly reprimanded. Punished by your hand.” They weren’t hard rules to remember but she understood Lex wanting her to repeat them.

“I am to follow the rules until you call me.” She continued to stare straight ahead. Directly at his cock. “I am not to wear underwear that covers my cunt or my breasts. So, I will not wear any.”

She continued to stare straight ahead. “You can inspect me at any time to make sure that I have followed this rule.”

Chloe could see that even though she remained still, Lex was not. His hips were making little pushes towards her. She wasn’t sure if that was a subtle sign that she was supposed to do something about his current predicament.

“Would you like me to please you with my mouth,” she asked. She just wasn’t sure.

Lex smirked, having expected her to cave in and ask at some point. He liked to see his subs eager to please him in any way. “I am pleased that you take your responsibility with the seriousness it deserves. I will tell you when and how to please me if I so desire it.”

He looked down at her for a moment longer, kneeling so prettily at his feet and eager to please him, then inclined his head and took a few steps back.

Lex left her on her knees as he turned on his heel and walked to the door. “I'll see you soon, Chloe,” he said with his back to her and left the room, closing the door firmly behind him.

Chloe waited a minute or two before moving or making any noise. She didn’t think that Lex would be able to hang around for that long in order to listen to how she would react, but she still didn’t move.

She gingerly got to her feet and walked over to her desk. There were a few things out of place and some marks on it from her heels but it didn’t look all that worse for the wear. However, her office reeked of sex. She could smell it and cracked a window open.

Picking her clothes up, Chloe knew that she would have some explaining to do to Phoebe. There was no way that her assistant hadn’t heard her cries. Or noticed that they had included Lex’s name.

She put her shirt and skirt back on and then sat down in her chair. She should go to the bathroom and straighten herself up. And she would. As soon as her body stopped shaking.

Wow! there are no words! Wow!

-K-

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17)

(And there most likely won't be any role switching going on in their arrangement).
    Okay now that is all cleared up.

OMG that was very painful yet very hot. I'm at a lost for words. I have to collect my thoughts....

ETA:
    I think I can speak now. I'm really enjoying how you did the interview. I thought they would have a long talk but this whole thing depends on actions and how the dom and sub act.

This whole thing seems like a trust issue to me which both Chloe and Lex have issue with from their past lives in Smallville. I have to say that Lex's controlling nature is really being showcased here but the fact that he is willing to give pain and is some what opposed to too much of it seems to be his more sensitive nature and the fact that he was hurt. I'm still seaching for why Chloe would submit other then the fact that she likes it but I know its in there some where.

I'm a mushy person at heart and I wonder if this will ever be more then an agreement for sexual satisfaction. I could see the two of them having a nice relationship but keeping their arrangement going in the bedroom or on the office desk as is the case with this chapter. The way your writing this its as if they have both looking for the missing link to their dom/sub and now it may just be fullied.

I think that's all for now and I can't wait until you update this.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information