+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 122 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17)

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post
    I suppose it's possible Lex would extend as invitation for the sole purpose of 'showing up' the old dom. But it seems a little too much like petty taunting to be Lex's style.
    I agree it doesn't seem like this Lex, but unfortunately SVLex has been behaving that way.

Am I the only one who is hoping that Lex is abstain from 'rushing' into this kind of a commitment for at least a month? I just really want Mary Ann to get her diamond necklace
    No, I want him to wait as well because I see the collar idea as kind of an ultimate goal of this fic and I don't it to happen just yet. I think Lex has more plans and more ways of training Chloe.

But I agree that Chloe is most definitely going to be offered a collar. I'm still curious whether she has the option of saying 'no'. I'm still not sure about the details that differentiate a 'collared arrangement' from a 'non-collared' one, or what kind of added responsibilities fall on a collared sub, but it's possible that a sub might not want that in their Arrangement? Do they have the option of refusal... without breaking up with the dom?
    This is pure speculation on my part because I honestly have no idea what the dom/sub world is like aside from the impression I get in this fic, but I'm sensing this collar idea is a sort of equivalent to an engagement/wedding ring. So if Chloe turns him down and Lex can get over that rejection or wait until she is ready than I guess there is hope. Again I have no idea what I'm talking about but I do think in this case, Chloe turning down a collar would be a major blow to Lex's ego. Of course with the way things are going, I don't see why she would turn him down.

Ya know, my reaction to this chapter really surprised me... I'm actually a bit ambivalent about the key aspect of the show so far. I've found myself wondering about it in the most out-of-place times, like when I'm filling drinks for an order or working out at the gym.

Fisting. That was the stage two of the show, the first of course being the presentation of Chloe. I guess I just don't see the point in fisting. Well, obviously the point is to show the physical lengths Chloe is willing and able to go for Lex, but honestly why would that be a major presentation? I can see it has a novelty value to it, but what is the competetive value to it? Why was it such a big deal that Chloe took that much? A penis, no matter how well hung, would never be that big, and stretching out that far must have a bit of a lasting impact on tightness. And realistically a baby is much bigger/wider than a forearm, so logic goes to show that a forearm would fit.

Outside of my basic reaction to fisting, I understand the point Lex was presenting: Chloe's expectations of herself were far above that of a typical sub, which is why she continued to push herself on to Lex's arm. Physical biology shows that she would be able to take more than he initially offered, but her will and commitment proved that she was willing to take more for Lex. And it was a truly moving presentation. I really like what Lex was doing there. He was her dom, but he wasn't showing his mastery of her there, he was allowing her personal qualities as a sub to show for themselves. She herself was half the reason they were so impressive.

The blowjob was another impressive presentation of her commitment to being a sub. Again he highlighted her physical abilities first when she took him in without a hitch, but then he created the circumstances to show her mental commitment by allowing her to move. When she did she again used herself to enhance his pleasure with the stinkypinky trick. And giving the command 'swallow' was just icing on the cake to showcase her personal commitment.

So that's why it took me so long to reply... I really appreciate and enjoy that Lex was initially highlighting Chloe's natural and mental abilities that make her such an incredible sub. I just couldn't appreciate the initial way he went about it.

Now, moving on, I have another question... how long has this arrangement been in place? The timeline is a bit vague. I feel that it is certainly longer than 2 or 3 months, but definitely not a year. I ask because of the collar comment. MaryAnne is collared, but it is obvious that she and Gary have an open and equal relationship once they are outside of their Dom/Sub roles. We don't have any indication of that from Chloe or Lex. As far as we know they come together for sex/play, but past the encounter at breakfast and the recovery from Charlize there hasn't been much equal-footing interaction between the two. Until there is a personal relationship to match the sexual relationship I really don't feel there should be a collar involved. And if they have been in a sexual relationship for an extended period of time without having at least the start of an independant personal relationship, then I'm worried at the progession of them as healthy individuals. But I've got to say, Chloe's upset at the perceived kiss between Lex and Bella was great, and very comforting that she was emotionally upset. Equally comforting was the fact that Lex set about to reassure her that he certainly hadn't kissed Bella in the true sense of the word. If he wasn't concerned about her beyond her abilities as a sub, then he would have ignored the issue because it is not the place of a sub to feel ownership of a dom. It is the part of a woman to feel ownership of her man though, and that, I feel, is what Lex was respecting and responding too, even if he rationalized it by calling it his 'duty to respond to her emotional needs as well.'

Okay wow. I found this fic like 2 days ago finally finished it and wow. Hot. Yea I should have something smarter to say but I don't.

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar

I read the first few chapters of this fic when it first came out. I try and stay open minded when I read fic, because I read alot of stuff I would never do in real life, fic is my release.
    I have to admit that this fic was to much for me though, I couldn't stand the thought of Chloe being orderd around and told what to do, it disturbed me and didn't turn me on at all.
    Last week I was wandering around the site looking for something new to read. I dicided to give this fic another go, because I know that BlueSabby is one of the best on the boards.
    I should have knowen better and never doubted BlueSabby's abilities at all. They can make anything intresting. I can't say that I am turned on by this fic, or that the world its self still doesn't disturb me. But I have to say that you guys are doing a wonderful job.
    You bring this world to light in a new and diffrent way that makes it easy for people to understand and even be excited by. I am not offended for Chloe anymore and understand now that it is what she really wants. I am excited for her that she is doing so well, and also proud of lex for taking such good care of her.
    I can't wait for more, update soon!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't feedbacked in a while, I've been swamped with projects that, unfortunately, I have to put before the bonds of fanfiction. I really liked Lex's response to Chloe being hurt and the fact that she reminded him of the treatment she expects and even requires of him made me feel better about her overall state in this arrangement.

I loved reading about Lex's loss of control in that chapter. Hotness abounds whenever Lex comes hard enough to make a lot of noise. Dominance and submission has never been one of my kinks, and still isn't despite you're fic's best efforts, but I still find all of the Chlex scenes so deliciously hot. I can't wait to read about the rest of the party.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    No, I want him to wait as well because I see the collar idea as kind of an ultimate goal of this fic and I don't it to happen just yet. I think Lex has more plans and more ways of training Chloe.
    westwingwolf has based her opinion on the assumption that a collar is the equivalent of a wedding ring in the sub/dom world. I’m not too sure about that. A collar could simply be an extension of their arrangement, suggesting… exclusive rights, formal contract… or something like that…? It wouldn’t necessarily mean that feeling, attachments and emotions have entered into the relationship.

Again I have no idea what I'm talking about but I do think in this case, Chloe turning down a collar would be a major blow to Lex's ego. Of course with the way things are going, I don't see why she would turn him down
    heh. I don’t know the specifics of making such an offer or refusing. But I do think Chloe being hesitant to accept a long-term contract would be a pretty minor bit of conflict compared to the endless possibilities of angst that ‘could’ happen instead.

I’m still expecting some disagreements and angst ridden conflicts ahead. BlueSabby have spent too much time building up the dangerous overtones involved in Lex’s plans to ‘brainwash’ Chloe into never being sexually satisfied with anyone else. Couple that with his rule that the safety word can only be used ONCE without breaking up the arrangement, it places Chloe in a decidedly awkward and helpless position if Lex does something she doesn’t approve of.

Heh. So things might be going orgasmically wonderfully for both of them right ‘now’, but what about when Lex keeps raising the bar on his expectations of Chloe? Sooner or later, he’s going to become too ambitious, and Chloe might end up hurt because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by katieandjason View Post
    Fisting. That was the stage two of the show, the first of course being the presentation of Chloe. I guess I just don't see the point in fisting. Well, obviously the point is to show the physical lengths Chloe is willing and able to go for Lex, but honestly why would that be a major presentation? I can see it has a novelty value to it, but what is the competetive value to it? Why was it such a big deal that Chloe took that much? A penis, no matter how well hung, would never be that big, and stretching out that far must have a bit of a lasting impact on tightness. And realistically a baby is much bigger/wider than a forearm, so logic goes to show that a forearm would fit.
    Kateandjason makes an excellent point. Of course I still see why Lex would have wanted to show his audience how much Chloe was willing to ‘take’ for him. BUT, in the long-term, stretching her out like this (using extra size dildos as well as… this ‘fisting’) will only reduce his own pleasure when he puts his own cock into her no-longer tight entrance.

After a while, he’ll only be able to get ‘tight satisfaction’ from anal sex with Chloe, and even THAT might not last for long considering how determined he is to stretch her out from the back (11 inches long, 3 inches diameter) as well as from the front.

And ewww. Am I the only person who feels a shiver of revulsion at the sheer UGLINESS of the word ‘fisting’. It just sounds so brutal a word. More like something that belongs in the context of a thuggish-beating rather than sexual play or erotic pleasure.

Come to think of it. I don’t remember BlueSabby using THAT word throughout the chapter… Perhaps I skipped/skimmed over it (defence mechanism on my part) or perhaps they don’t like the word any more than I do?

Now, moving on, I have another question... how long has this arrangement been in place? The timeline is a bit vague. I feel that it is certainly longer than 2 or 3 months, but definitely not a year. I ask because of the collar comment.
    Very interesting question. I can’t even try to measure the amount of time passed through sessions because I have no idea how many weeks Lex ‘allows’ Chloe to recover in between sessions. AND it’s possible that we might only be seeing the ‘major’ sessions between Lex and Chloe in this Arrangement. That we might be missing out on some ‘lesser’ sessions which cover Lex only using Chloe for pleasure without making that much progress on her training?

So how long has it been since that first inspection in her office?

And are we ‘skipping’ over lesser sessions, only covering the ones that take Chloe to new and interesting challenges and limits?

MaryAnne is collared, but it is obvious that she and Gary have an open and equal relationship once they are outside of their Dom/Sub roles. We don't have any indication of that from Chloe or Lex. As far as we know they come together for sex/play, but past the encounter at breakfast and the recovery from Charlize there hasn't been much equal-footing interaction between the two.

Until there is a personal relationship to match the sexual relationship I really don't feel there should be a collar involved. And if they have been in a sexual relationship for an extended period of time without having at least the start of an independant personal relationship, then I'm worried at the progession of them as healthy individuals.
    Many people assumed that the collar meant Lex and Chloe were willing to commit to a long-term, emotionally intimate relationship. One where they were ready to share equal footing bantering and interaction alongside their dom/sub sexual games. But it’s possible that a collar actually mean an extension (perhaps a formal contract?) of the Arrangement that they already have in place. No emotional intimacy or attachment, no love nor affection… just simple (albeit mind-blowing) sexual pleasure and satisfaction.

It’s possible that Gary and Mary Ann are the exception rather than the rule when it comes to love, affection and equal respect for each other’s decisions and opinions alongside the strict roles that they take on within the sexual aspects of their own Arrangement. Basically, they have a strong and stable personal relationship alongside the sexual arrangement they agreed to.

As for everyone’s opinion that the collar should only come AFTER a Chlex intimate relationship has been set? I’m neutral. I don’t really care whether the collar comes in right away or whether it’s only brought in after Lex and Chloe have admitted to having loving feelings for one another. In the end, the collar (just like a wedding ring) is only a symbol. The important thing is always going to be how close and committed they FEEL towards each other… Sub-Collars, wedding rings, hand-fasted bracelets and bindis on the forehead…. It’s all very nice, but irrelevant when it comes to judging how strong a relationship really is.

One fanfiction gives birth to discussions that validate our understanding of the world in general...sorry- I just had to put that in right now. All these discussion about the level of intimacy or sexual pleasure that really transend beyond any border that we seem to have gone to before. My ladies- you have created one hell of a story I bow to you.

Anyway- I have to agree with somethingeasy here- the collar will most likely mean simply a more solid contract between the sub and the dom. It of course would be helpful to an actual explanation about the collar, but seeing that everyone in the 'community' knows what it means shows no need for it to be made black and white for the rest. There would need to be a situation were someone form the outside would ask questions, like we had with the photo session.

And the safetyword- I do believe that that would be the one thing that would make Chloe say no. But then again- if the collar in offered after the time when Lex has reached his goal....a contract of pleasure would seem as the only way to go.

I telling you- a brilliant fanfiction that causes open discussions

NS Full Member

A/N: Sabby: So here's the next installment you've all been waiting for. And the answers on the collar shall all be revealed, not in this chapter though.

A/N: Blue: Here is the last section of the display. More amazing Chloeness and some possesive Lex.

The next hour, or two possibly, went by in a sort of fog for Chloe. Lex put her in various positions that she was told to hold for indeterminate amounts of time. He constantly circled her.

He was either directly behind her on the platform or keeping his watchful eye on her from the floor. He was not the only one watching.

Even though her eyes were held forward, she knew that the rest of the party was looking at her. When they weren’t fucking each other, that was. While Lex had instructed her to keep her head forward, she was allowed to move her eyes.

The egg inside of her had gone off more times than she could count. But there was no pattern to it. Sometimes Lex would activate it for a few seconds, sometimes for a few minutes. Her thighs were coated with moisture and she had been sweating profusely for what she thought was the past half an hour.

But she had not come.

When she was in an uncomfortable position, she’d been told to hold her body in an arched position, her hands flat on the platform and behind her head, it hadn’t been too difficult. However, there had been a bad few minutes where Lex had stood directly in front of her, remote in hand. He made her watch as he turned the egg on. And off. And on again.

Her muscles had become used to aching and she was in a dangerous spot at the moment.

She was in a split; her legs not in front and in back of her but off to the side. She had to grip the egg even tighter in this position. Her hands were laced behind her back and her chest was pushed out. The chain between her breasts was now tantalizingly close to her clit.

Chloe suppressed a shiver as a bead of sweat ran down her spine.

She could hear various sounds of coupling all around her and the place reeked of sweat and come.

Bella watched Chloe from the bar. She’d just drunk a whole bottle of water, she knew that keeping oneself hydrated was key in any situation. John was at her feet. She was almost ready to go home. Almost.

For all that Chloe could hear, she noticed that few people actually fucked within her line of sight. While Chloe was putting on a spectacular show, there was sad little reciprocity going on. She would change that.

Horace was just starting up with Heidi again. Bella called out his name. He looked over at her, slightly annoyed, but walked over with Heidi when she gestured to him. “I have a proposition for you.”

The egg finally stopped moving. It had been on for at least a minute, at the highest setting. Chloe’s attention was pulled from that when she saw Bella approach her, John trailing behind her.

Bella had given everyone strict instructions. For now, Horace had given his power over to her. Chloe was in for quite a treat. Perhaps it would be the thing to break her.

“Start.” Upon that command, John’s hand came up behind Bella and started to run through her folds. Bella was making breathless sounds and giving him encouragement. After about a minute, she said, “Knees.”

Lex had watched Bella at the bar for a moment and followed her when he saw her walking up to Chloe. Seeing her gulp down the water had also reminded him of a crucial duty he'd so far neglected.

Retracing his path to the bar, he motioned for the sub behind it to hand him one of the energy drinks on the rack. He opened the bottle and took a swig himself. Tasted kind of fruity.

Turning around, he made for the platform where Chloe was still holding her split. Truth be told, he was impressed with her endurance so far. Her file had told him that she was good at keeping in positions for longer time, and he had tested her capabilities in that area somewhat, but her display tonight was making him proud. And obscenely hard.

He stepped up on the platform behind Chloe and uncapped the bottle again. His gaze strayed to Horace and Bella. Apparently the domme had decided to put on a display herself. No doubt to try and break Chloe's resolve.

He smirked. “Open your mouth,” he instructed as he lowered the bottle in front of Chloe's face. “And keep your eyes on Horace and Bella.”

Chloe opened her mouth and took in the liquid that Lex gave her. She didn’t realize how parched she was until the beverage hit her tongue.

She kept her eyes on the people in front of her.

John got down on his knees and Chloe was surprised when Bella followed suit. John was rubbing his cock between her legs but had yet to enter her.

Horace came up behind Bella and placed his hand on her shoulder.

The egg went off again.

Chloe thought that Bella must do yoga or some other sort of training when she saw her next move. She twisted her body around to look up at Horace. She licked her lips once and then took him down her throat.

She saw Bella squeeze John’s hip and he eased himself inside of her.

Both Horace and John started moving their hips.

Heidi appeared at Horace’s side and he pulled her in for a deep kiss. One of his hands was on the back of Bella’s head while the other kept Heidi in place. She could see their wet tongues sliding against each other.

Chloe could also see that Bella’s throat was working at Horace and he moaned into Heidi’s mouth. John’s eyes were rooted where his cock was disappearing in and out of her body.

Bella released Horace’s cock and said, “Enough.”

Lex watched the proceedings with interest. Watching Bella's throat engulf Horace's cock almost made him want to take Chloe's mouth again. Almost. Instead, he took a long swig from his bottle, then fed another mouthful to Chloe.

His eyes trailed down her form, appreciating her heaving chest. Her muscles were showing a slight tremor already and he'd have to release her from this position soon. But not yet. The egg had to be tormenting her horribly. Especially in addition to the chain that was teasing her just above her clit.

With a smile, he turned his eyes back to the display in front of them. He wondered what Bella had up her sleeve. Lex was sure, whatever it was, would be most entertaining and arousing. His free hand reached down to settle his cock more comfortably in his pants.

Horace released Heidi upon Bella’s command and she took a few steps back. Bella looked over at Chloe.

“I’m sure that you’ve noticed that Horace is obeying me. For now, he’s given me his power. I am domme over all of them.” She smiled a little and then nodded at John.

His hands made their way around her body and spread her asscheeks. Horace got down on his knees, as well.

Chloe could now see why he was so popular. He was huge. His cock drifted between her legs and both John and Bella moaned. He pulled back a little, his cock now well lubed and carefully slid into Bella.

Bella clawed at John’s shoulder. “Yes,” she moaned. This was very good. She opened her eyes and looked over at Chloe. “Lex tells me that you will not allow this to be done to you. I suggest you reconsider. There is nothing like the feeling of being full of cock.”

“Fuck.” Both Horace and John started to thrust. Bella rocked between them. Her cries were quite loud.

Lex had to congratulate the woman. She could make being fucked up the ass by a huge cock and a quite thick one up her cunt by two different men sound like a lottery win.

His gaze went back to Chloe and he stepped a little to the side so he could see her face. Her pupils were blown wide and sweat was running down her body as her eyes stayed riveted on the fuck going on in front of her.

“Did you reconsider, Chloe?” he asked in a neutral tone. “Do you want to feel another man's cock in your cunt? Or in your ass?”

He remembered quite clearly how she'd reacted to the mere suggestion of being fucked by John a few weeks ago. It was the only thing that could make her call the safe word. “Tell me.”

His throat was unusually dry as he waited for her answer, but he forced himself to wait for a drink until he'd heard it.

“No,” she panted out. The scene in front of her aroused her. There was no denying that. She watched the three bodies move together perfectly. But it wasn’t something that she desired.

“You are all I want. All I need to satisfy me. I do not want another man’s touch.”

“Knees,” Bella cried out suddenly. Chloe saw Heidi drop to her knees. One of Bella’s arms moved and Chloe could see Heidi settling herself over it. “Ride.” Heidi’s hips started to move and she moaned. She grabbed her breasts and started to knead them.

The tableau in front of Chloe was something she’d never seen. Bella’s dark skin stood in contrast to the people surrounding her. As John rammed in, Horace pulled out. They were in perfect synchronicity. All in front of her were groaning or cursing. But Bella was the loudest.

Chloe could tell that she had gotten wetter. She flexed her muscles around the egg again.

“Mouth,” Bella moaned. This was more overwhelming than she’d imagined. Knowing that both Lex and Chloe were watching the display, probably now along with everyone else in the club, was a heady feeling.

Heidi leaned forward and slipped her tongue into Bella’s mouth. She’d never kissed the woman before and the domme quickly claimed Heidi’s mouth fully.

Bella spoke a word into Heidi’s mouth as they kissed. “Clit.” Heidi’s hand made her way between Bella and John’s body. Bella groaned when she felt the woman’s small hand at her clit.

“Harder.” All three increased the strength of what they were doing. It was blissful. Bella started to jerk her hips harder. Horace’s girth may make her sore later. She usually didn’t take it up the ass.

While Bella enjoyed Heidi’s attention, she was more interested in playing with John and Horace. She increased the speed of her hand, making sure to press at the other woman’s clit. “Come.”

Chloe saw Heidi’s head arch back as her body shook. Chloe wasn’t sure that Heidi was done, but Bella pulled her fingers back. “Dismissed.” Heidi crawled over to a couch and sat on the floor, leaning against it.

Lex had settled back behind Chloe to watch the scene continue. After he'd gotten his satisfactory answer, he'd taken a small swig of his drink. It did settle his mind some to know that she wasn't craving someone else’s touch. It meant that she'd come further in her training, among other things.

His gaze went back to the trio in front of them when he heard Bella's voice.

John’s mouth was already opened and Bella slipped her fingers inside. “Who do you prefer, Heidi or,” she turned her head and locked eyes with Chloe, “Chloe?”

“Chloe. Chloe. Chloe.” He said the words as he thrust into her.

Lex barely stifled a snort. He'd had Heidi and there was definitely no comparison. It didn't concern him that John had taken a liking to Chloe. He was Bella's sub and wouldn't dare do anything about it unless he'd been given express permission by Bella. And she wouldn't dare give that permission without having Lex's consent.

Licking his lips, his gaze went back down Chloe's front. “It appears you've become famous for your taste.”

He took one of her hands at the wrist and led it to her cunt. “Get your fingers wet for me.”

Lex waited until she'd carried out his order, then lifted the arm back up, careful not to strain the muscles. Slowly, he took the wet digits in his mouth and cleaned them thoroughly. Her taste mixed with the fruity flavor he still had on his tongue from the energizing drink. He hummed in satisfaction, licking the pads of her small fingers until the only wetness left on them was that of his own saliva.

“Maybe I'll have more later on.”

Chloe would have given anything to have Lex’s head between her thighs at that moment. Or any more extended touch from him. She’d had to bite back a moan when his tongue had run over her fingertips.

That was a dangerous path. Instead she focused, once again, on the sight before her eyes.

Bella cried out. But Chloe thought it had more to do with Horace. He had started thrusting at a different angle. Bella had fallen forward against John a little, her forehead resting against his collarbone.

Horace’s cock was exquisite. She still craved her John but having Horace in her ass after so many years was quite enjoyable.

She locked her eyes with John’s and nodded. He started to fuck her as hard as he could. Bella screamed while Horace held her as still as possible. One arm was around her body while the other was at her cunt, opening her as much as was possible.

John didn’t even need to touch her clit. Bella came anyway. She felt his hot come spill into her body and she rode out her orgasm as she scratched at his arms. As he started to soften inside of her she murmured, “Dismissed.”

John joined Heidi on the floor by the couch. Chloe could see Bella’s damp thighs; they were a combination of her juices and John’s come.

Bella wrapped one hand around the back of Horace’s neck, clinging to him, as she started to feel her orgasm approaching. “Follow,” she barked out. She moved forward until she was on her hands and knees. Once planted firmly, she looked over at Chloe and Lex.

The man was standing over Chloe’s left shoulder. His cock was hard and fully erect. She smiled over at him as Horace pounded into her ass. Now with every thrust she screamed. It was nice to be vocal for once.

Horace was holding on by a thin thread. Bella had never been like this when they’d fucked before. Her ass was tight from not being used. And the desperation in her voice….

Chloe’s hips wanted to move. Horace and Bella were on display for everyone. But all Chloe could think about was having Lex pounding in her. Having Lex’s cock tormenting her. Feeling Lex’s come in her body.

The egg went off again. First at the lowest speed for a moment. Then the highest for ten seconds. Then the lowest. Then the middle speed. Chloe could feel moisture starting to drip down her inner thighs.

Chloe heard Lex behind her and then his cock was sliding between her folds. He did not begin to fuck her cunt. Instead, he pulled back and, in the next instant, her ass was being used by his cock.

In the end, the display had been too enticing. Lex had almost torn his pants as he opened them and got on his knees behind Chloe. Pulling her up just far enough from the floor to get at her behind, he'd thrust in to the hilt without much preparation.

Her ass was squeezing down on him like she was trying to trap him inside her body. The feeling was heaven.

Lex gathered his control enough to pause in his thrusts and pull Chloe fully onto her knees. “Brace your hands in front of you,” he commanded.

She obeyed, so they were now a mirror image to Horace and Bella. Lex pulled back slowly and thrust back in hard, then matched his rhythm to the one set by the other couple.

He shot Horace a challenging look.

“Permission to move and vocalize.”

Bella heard the scream of Lex’s name and thought that he was hurting his sub. When she was finally able to concentrate enough to move her head and look, she saw that she was mistaken. The girl was crying out his name because he was now touching her. Or, more specifically fucking her up the ass as if both of their lives depended on it.

With every push of his hips, the sub clawed a little at the platform and made guttural sounds. After a few moments of just taking what her dom was giving her, she finally started to move against him. The screams were back in full force. Mostly begging and pleading and cursing.

“Please.” Chloe thrust her hips back and lowered her head. She wanted a better angle. She screamed when she felt the egg go off, full force, inside of her body. It didn’t let up.

She lowered her shoulders a little more and angled her hips upwards. “Deeper, please, please, please.” Her last word broke mid syllable.

Chloe couldn’t stop moving or begging. She felt her vocal chords becoming raw. The egg vibrated on.

Lex had picked up his speed so Horace did the same. Bella started to flatten herself out on the ground. As his cock hit a particularly sensitive spot, the woman he was fucking shrieked his name.

Lex could feel the sweat running down his back, making his shirt cling to him. He tried to concentrate on every sensation apart from the incredible feeling of her around his cock to keep himself from coming.

His hand ran down Chloe's spine until it reached the small of her back and he pushed her down a little to change the angle of his thrusts. Her screams and begging were driving him close to the edge, but he'd entered a challenge and was not about to lose.

“Come on, Chloe, let me hear you,” he ordered as he leaned over her and brought a hand down between her legs to tease her clit. “But don't come!” he reminded her as he kept pounding into her tight ass.

So she screamed. She screamed Lex’s name along with god’s and Jesus’. His fingers were teasing her clit and it was almost too much. The egg and his hand were tormenting her pussy.

Her eyes had been slammed shut but when she managed to open them, she could see droplets on the platform. Her sweat. She saw another few drops fall and some rolled into her eyes.

Another push from Lex and her whole upper body was on the floor. Her ass and cunt angled up to be used fully and properly.

The begging was getting to Horace. Bella was cursing and yelling his name, but not begging. Heidi begged.

He channeled his disappointment into his cock.

“Fuck, yes,” Bella moaned. She swallowed and found that her throat was dry from making such a racket. She was ready to come now.

“Come.” She shrieked the words at the top of her lungs, followed by the word, “Clit.”

Horace’s hand appeared between her legs and they came at the same time. The feeling overwhelmed her as her cunt locked up and her ass was bathed with Horace’s hot come.

They thrust against one another for another thirty seconds or so before she said, “Out.”

Lex was only semi conscious of the fact that Horace and Bella were done with their little display. Released from the obligation of the challenge, Lex removed his hand from between Chloe's legs and took firm hold of her hips once again.

He closed his eyes and thrust faster, concentrating now on the sensation of his oncoming climax. When it came, it was like the snap of breaking a bone. Except instead of pain it was pleasure that exploded through his system and made him see stars for a moment.

The muscles in his legs were still showing a slight tremor as he pulled out of Chloe and remembered to turn off the egg. The tremor in his legs was nothing in comparison to the sight of Chloe though.

She'd been driven right to the edge of climax and held there for minutes and was still shaking all over from the strain of denied pleasure. It might even turn painful at this point.

“Curl up and rest, Chloe,” he ordered as he tucked himself back in his pants. “You did well.”

He left her on the platform to join Horace and Bella who were still on the floor not far from it.

Chloe was a little scared to follow Lex’s instructions. She was worried that anything brushing up her clit would set her off. So, she took a deep breath before obeying. At least the cursed egg was off.

She pulled her legs up to her body and felt some of Lex’s come slide out of her ass. She managed not to make a sound.

Her main focus was on her heart and breathing. If she could get those under control, her body would follow.

She heard the cadence of Lex’s voice from a few feet away but couldn’t make out the words. Then she heard both Bella and Horace speak.

“Quite a show,” the voice came from her side.

Chloe didn’t move. She felt the platform dip under the man’s weight. She kept her eyes forward.

“His come is practically pouring out of you.” The man paused. “Don’t you know it’s rude not to look at someone when they speak to you, sub?”

Out of the corner of her eyes, Chloe saw the man’s arm come forward. He was going to touch her.

Lex and Horace had been immersed in a conversation about piercings. Specifically, about getting Chloe pierced. His adamant refusal to Horace's adamant insistence had served to amuse Bella greatly who had then left them alone to settle it like men.

He had kept half an eye on Chloe the entire time, so by the time Horace stopped in mid tirade to warn him, Lex had only nodded and made his way back to Chloe.

The stranger was one of the doms, that much Lex could tell, but he hadn't dealt with him on a personal level. He must have come as a guest of one of the other doms he had invited personally.

As the man's hand reached out to touch Chloe, Lex jumped on the platform and managed to catch the stranger's wrist before his fingers could make contact with Chloe's skin.

“What do you think you're doing?” he snarled at the man, trying to place the strong jaw, high forehead and shifty green eyes of the face to a name.

Chloe knew that voice of Lex’s. Sort of. It reminded her of when he would get incredibly angry at various people during the time he lived in Smallville. But it was far more passionate now. The man was in trouble.

“I wanted a better look at her face.” At his club, doms were given free reign over a sub that had put on a performance. Clearly, this was not the case here if the man’s face and deathgrip on his wrist were anything to go by.

The man tightened his grip on his wrist and he could feel tears forming behind his eyes. There was no need for a scene. “I apologize. I was unaware that I was not allowed to touch your property.” He maintained eye contact with the man.

He was going to kill Iggy. She should have let him know the rules about showing a sub.

Lex didn't release his grip on the man's wrist for another moment, tightening it instead. “In this club, try to act a little more like you're in the Louvre, not the dollar store around the corner.”

With that he let go of the man and turned to Chloe. She'd kept perfectly still but he could see that she was tense. Casting a look around the club, Lex assessed the situation. It looked like everyone was busy enjoying their own activities, after Horace and Bella's little display.

“Sit up,” he told Chloe, trying to keep the anger out of his voice.

It was time to get home.

Watching Chloe sit up, he could tell she was having a bit of a problem. After everything he'd put her through, her muscles were probably protesting any and all movement.

He stooped down to hook one arm under her knees and the other around her back, then picked her up. Turning around, his gaze sought out Mary Ann in the crowd, who had taken the coat Chloe had been wearing earlier.

Mary Ann quickly noted the unLex like move the man had just performed. Then she moved quickly. She walked to the coat room and retrieved the overcoat that Chloe had worn into the club.

She was glad that Lex had not made an ugly scene. The other dom had come with Iggy. The woman would have to be spoken to. She’d tell Gary as much once the night was over.

When she returned to the outer room with the coat, Lex had already made his way over with Chloe.

Chloe felt a little silly to have to be carried around. Plus, she thought it detracted from what she had just done. She felt like she could stand on her own now that the blood had gotten a chance to move throughout her body. But she would not speak until spoken to.

Gary joined them and said, “Lex, as always, it was a pleasure.” And a very expensive one at that. He and Mary Ann had to eat the costs of the night because of the deal Chloe had struck previously. He took the coat out of Mary Ann’s hands. “Can she walk?”

“Just cover her with the coat.”

Logically, he was pretty sure that Chloe could stand on her own two feet if she tried. For some reason though, he was loathe to let her go until she was back in his car. “I trust the limousine is already waiting outside?”

He was still tense from the near miss. Of course, given Chloe's incredible performances it was no wonder that doms and subs alike felt drawn to her, but Lex did not appreciate anyone else putting their hands on what was his.

Nobody drove his cars, nobody slept in his bed, and nobody was going to touch his Chloe. Period.

Lex's gaze was drawn to Mary Ann as something glinted irritatingly in the corner of his eye. The collar. It wasn't an overly expensive affair from what he could tell, but it did its job. His jaw tightened as he mulled over the implications that came with it.

Both Mary Ann and Gary noticed where Lex’s gaze had briefly rested. Neither reacted.

Instead of speaking, Gary did as Lex had requested. With a nod to him, Lex turned around and exited the building.

Looking at the closed door, Gary said, “Yes, I do not think you’ll be getting that expensive treat.” He didn’t have to turn around to know that Mary Ann was glaring at him.

tbc

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I wasn't happy that Bella tried to show up Chloe's display or make her break. But it was interesting to say the least. And Chloe held her own so all is good.
    And I like that she stuck to her opinion of only wanting/needing Lex.

Seriously though Chloe's been holding her pleasure for a while now and it's time for Lex to allow her to let go.

Needs some serious ass-kicking of Iggy for being dumb. But it got Lex thinking about the collar so that's good. I understand now that the collar is more what's going to keep others away from Chloe than have any other kind of meaning.

I'm getting worried though about others. I know there are rules to be followed but that doesn't mean those people stick to the rules. I'm weary of John even though he is a sub. I think Lex needs to watch the times he's with Chloe.

Though I bet if others had seen Lex's display with the other dom, they would no better than to mess with Chloe.

Looking forward to the next update where Chloe will hopefully get to come.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

I really don't like Bella @ all. Having said that , this was an excellent chapter. I wonder how long it will be before Chloe wears Lex's collar? More please.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information