+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17)

So, how goes the next chapter? The lil'voices in my head are saying there might be an update this weekend. Of course the lil'voices are ALSO telling me that Pirates of the Caribbean III is going to be released tomorrow, and Christopher Paolini's latest Inheritance novel (Empire?) will be available on all bookstores on Monday.

I'll settle for any ONE of those predictions being correct.

Please update soon.

Members

Please Please Contnue This Story I Can't Wait To See What Happens Next More More

Update, update, update, update, update,.... thats my new chant... update update update update update update update

NS Full Member

A/N: Blue: Here is ACT I of the Chloe Show. Hope you're as impressed with her as the other doms are. Enjoy!

A/N:Sabby: Hope we don't disappoint. More of the doms and dommes and well...we're getting kinky folks...or should I say kinky-er

While most of the doms drew closer, Lex busied himself pulling the spiral clamps with their connecting chains out of his pants' pocket. He'd kept them there the entire time so they were warmed up nicely.

“Present your chest,” he ordered Chloe as he untangled the chains and opened the spirals a bit wider.

His gaze scrutinized her breasts again. He would make sure to not clamp her nipples too tightly for the time being. He could always tighten them later on.

While Chloe was a little nervous as to what would be happening this evening, she trusted that Lex would look after her. She knew that her breasts had healed perfectly so she didn’t hesitate in carrying out his order.

She thrust her chest out and Lex first attached each clamp. Not as tightly as he had in the past she noticed but they were still plenty tight.

Her eyes stayed forward so she could see that numerous people were now watching her. Some had drinks in their hands and were conversing with each other. She recognized a few from Lex’s party in the penthouse.

The chain that hung between them was fine, she wasn’t sure if everyone could see it from where they were standing. The chain hung down low. Had she been laying down, it would have been brushing up against her clit.

Lex adjusted the doubled up chain to fall straight between her legs, then took a step away to check over his work. The metal gleamed under the light of the beam that hit the platform. There was one more surprise for her.

He turned to the crowd of doms again. “Since this session is also part of her training, I've brought something else. These...” He reached out and tugged on the chain that connected the clamps. “Are more for visual effect. This here,” he pulled out the palm sized egg that had rested in his pocket next to a small remote control. “Is to further her progression in training.”

Being that Chloe’s position dictated that her eyes were Lex’s chest level, she couldn’t see what he was showing the circle of people. They seemed to approve though. She knew that he had something in his hand but she couldn’t guess as to what it was.

“Very nice, Lex,” Iggy said, looking over at the blonde. She had a feeling that she’d triple her offer by the end of the night.

Gary looked at the toy. It was a little large. He looked at Chloe’s hips. “She be able to take that?”

Lex's brow arched in question, until he remembered that Gary had never seen Chloe in action. The file had also not been too specific on her capabilities.

A smirk curled up on his mouth. This would be the perfect opportunity to show her that he wouldn't neglect his duties because of what had happened a week ago.

“I can assure you, she can take much more than this,” he held up the egg, then pocketed it for the moment. “If you would care for a demonstration? I'm sure those who've seen Chloe before would also immensely enjoy it.”

His gaze sought out Horace in the crowd. “My friend, you might want to make sure to have Heidi close at hand.”

With that, he turned back to Chloe. “Spread your legs,” he instructed.

Once she completed his order, he reached between her thighs and ran his fingers through the folds of her pussy a few times, then pushed two inside her for a moment, applying pressure to the sensitive walls. All the while, he kept his eyes on her face, satisfied that she didn't show an outward reaction. He could see her pupils dilating though and it wouldn't take long before she broke out in a sweat. Lex would take care of that.

Removing his fingers, he turned back to the crowd and held them up for the crowd to see.

After a week without Lex’s touch, Chloe had almost sighed when his fingers had slipped over and then inside of her folds. She knew that she was wet and that Lex’s abilities would be highlighted because of it.

She heard some murmurs of approval and then heard someone snap their fingers twice.

Mary Ann heard Gary’s call to her and appeared at his side. Once there, his hand reached between her legs and started to randomly play with the vibe that was still inside of her.

Bella licked her lips. This display might top the one that they’d seen over a week ago. She couldn’t wait. She approached Lex and inclined her head towards him. “May I?”

Lex could see that her eyes were fixated on his fingers. Bella was known for her picky palate. The fact that she was asking for a taste was a compliment in and of itself. Very few men and less women had been allowed the pleasure of her tongue. Rumor had it, the few who did had been near spoiled for others.

He offered his fingers to her mouth silently. His eyes narrowed and his smile widened as she sucked them in and toyed around the pads with her tongue as she licked Chloe's taste off.

“I almost envy the chosen few,” he commented as he pulled his fingers from her mouth. “Almost.”

Bella closed her eyes and let the taste blossom in her mouth. She licked Lex’s fingers clean and swallowed once. Twice.

She looked back at the small crowd and then back at Lex. “That should be bottled.” The tip of her tongue ran over the corner of her mouth. “Yes, a person could get off just from her juices.” She raised her voice, “John, come here.”

Her sub appeared and she grabbed his head and kissed him hard. He moaned into her mouth. “Tell them.” She gave him a sharp slap on his naked ass.

John ran his tongue over the roof of his mouth. Everything that Bella had recently tasted had been shared with him. She was instructing him on the finer points.

“Very clean,” he said. “She has not been used as much as a usual sub.” There was something about the taste of a woman who had been around the block. He cocked his head to the side. “Top three or four that I’ve had.”

Lex's gaze narrowed a little more on the comment. He was almost tempted to offer the man an undiluted taste. Then again, he didn't intend to upset Bella by inferring anything.

As he turned back to Chloe, he said, “If you don't go too far, you can have another taste after I've finished this demonstration, Bella.”

“Get down on your back, hands on your sides,” he instructed calmly as he rolled up his left shirt sleeve. “Pull up your knees, feet on the floor and legs spread wide.”

He waited for Chloe to get into the position before he settled himself at her side. “You might want to join Bella and John,” he said towards the crowd, “it will afford you the best view.”

His hand trailed down the inside of her left leg, spreading it a little wider to make sure he had enough room. They hadn't done this before, but he had no doubt that Chloe could take what he was about to do to her.

“As we've established, she's already dripping wet for me,” he ran his fingers through her folds while he spoke. “Some of you might also have heard through the rumor mill that she is capable of taking a dildo of eleven inches in length and three inches wide up her ass.”

A few appreciative murmurs throughout the crowd let him know that most of them had already known, but probably not quite believed.

“If you want to watch, I will show you now that the device I had in my hand earlier is nothing in comparison to what she is able to take in her cunt.”

With that he pushed two, then three fingers inside her and started to twist and spread them to widen her for more.

“Chloe, tell our friends how it feels, and let them know how much more you are willing to take.”

Chloe concentrated on Lex’s hand. “It feels like I’m being stretched for you,” she said. “It feels tight and, god Lex, so good.” She moaned a little before she spoke again.

“I am willing and eager to take whatever you want to give me.” She wanted to feel everything that Lex had to offer to her. “I will spread myself as wide as is possible. Wider, with you guiding me. You can break me and then build me up again.”

She felt another finger slip into her body. “I can take your whole hand, Lex, if it pleases you.”

Horace stared at Chloe’s pussy. The woman was so tiny, it must have taken quite a session to widen her up properly. His cock was already dripping. He looked around for Heidi and beckoned to her with his head.

Once she was at his side, he ran his hand through her hair once before guiding her down to the floor. “Blow me slow and steady,” he muttered as he continued to watch the show on the stage.

Lex concentrated on Chloe, putting the crowd mostly out of his mind. He had four fingers inside her now, and her pussy was stretching wide around them but with effort. The skin was tight around his fingers, so he slowed down his movements.

“Very good Chloe,” he murmured lowly as he turned his fingers inside her, pulling them out a little to rub her juices over the tight skin. “Your effort pleases me.”

He tucked his thumb into his palm and turned his hand again, so his knuckles were facing down. “Breathe out now,” he instructed as he began to apply more pressure.

Lex watched as his fingers went in to the knuckles before they met resistance. He twisted his hand slightly, putting more pressure on the bottom of her cunt. “Breathe in.” He paused, keeping his hand still. “And out again.”

Chloe followed Lex’s instructions and focused on her pussy. She needed the muscles to relax. Lex was almost inside. She would please him. She would make him proud. She was not going to fail him in front of a crowd of his friends.

After a few more breaths, Chloe felt her pussy give and Lex’s hand slid inside of her.

She was panting and covered in sweat. But she was still able to flex her cunt muscles around his hand. She needed him to know that she could take more. Wanted more. Without speaking.

Slowly, Lex started to pump his arm. Just slightly.

Iggy's jaw actually dropped as she watched Lex's arm slowly disappear inside the slight woman. It looked like he was going to try to get his entire forearm up her cunt.

“Goodness, I'll pay you anything you want, Lex, just name the price.”

She had to have that woman in her show, even if only once. Any price would be worth the income she could make with this one.

Unfortunately, Lex seemed to ignore her completely in favor of his sub.

“Raise your hips.” His voice was stern, but not exactly ungentle.

A small whimper and moan was coming from her left. Iggy tore her eyes away from the display for a moment to see that Mary Ann was being fucked with a nice sized vibe to what looked like an impressive orgasm by Gary. “Lucky bitch,” she muttered before she remembered that she had brought two of her own subs to this get together.

“Daisy, Roy.” She snapped her fingers and the two came readily to please her. Without a word, she pulled Roy behind her and put his hands on her chest, then pushed Daisy's face between her legs. Her eyes stayed riveted to the scene on the platform.

Lex's eyes switched back and forth between his arm and Chloe's face. His cock was already hard from her obedience and the eagerness with which she still demanded more. His hand was curled into a fist inside her and he could tell that he was stretching her to the limits. He swallowed before he spoke again.

“Tell me what you want, Chloe.”

Her body was as tight as a rubber band ready to break. But she couldn’t stop yet. She knew what she wanted.

“More,” she breathed out. She could take a little more, she knew she could. She didn’t want to come even though her body felt far too wound up. She wanted to show everyone in the room what Lex could do. She wanted them to know that her body and her will belonged fully to Lex.

She bit down viciously on her bottom lip as Lex moved again, pressing more of his arm up into her body. Her muscles had begun to shake a little but she kept her hips raised up.

Chloe could hear groans and pants and wet noises all around her. She knew that people were getting off because of what Lex was doing to her.

Bella usually didn’t like to be on her knees but this was a special occasion. She didn’t want to have to focus on keeping her balance at this time. John rammed into her hard. His hand was working her clit perfectly.

“Now,” she whispered and her orgasm overtook her. She was quiet; she didn’t want to steal Lex’s thunder. She felt John empty inside of her. “Off,” she said.

She stood up, rounded him until he was in front of her and so she could still see Chloe. He was on his knees and she hooked one leg over his shoulder. “Eat.”

Lex wasn't sure how far he could push from this point on and didn't want to risk any damage, since she still had the entire night ahead of her with a toy inside her cunt that would definitely aggravate her already sensitized walls more.

“Lift your right hand and feel how far I'm inside you,” he ordered.

His eyes followed her movements and he noticed the slight muscle tremors. He'd have to order her to lower her hips soon, before she got a cramp and had to suffer through it without being able to stretch.

“Any more you want, you have to take yourself from now.”

Lex kept his arm perfectly still as her fingers circled around it halfway up his forearm, then trailed them up to his elbow. Now that she knew how far inside he actually was, she might be a bit more careful with her own body.

He raised his right arm to wipe the sweat of his brow. The lights from above were heating up his dark clothing. The idea occurred to him to take off his shirt, but he wouldn't need that relief once he was back out of the lights.

What was inside of her body wasn’t eleven inches. She knew that she could take more. And she would. Even if it was just a millimeter. She would just have to go slow.

Gregory watched the couple in front of him avidly. He’d slowed down his thrusts into Maggie’s ass so he wouldn’t lose it just yet. He wanted to come when Chloe was allowed to. If she was allowed to.

Mary Ann was clinging to Gary. Her orgasm had come close to knocking her off of her feet. Though they were still nipping at one another, she knew that he was watching Lex and Chloe as she was. They were exquisite. A good match.

About a minute after Lex spoke, Chloe moved her hips slowly. She was successful in not making any noise and the room seemed a little quieter. She heard someone, she couldn’t tell if it was a man or woman whisper, “Jesus.”

She moved her hips again but then felt pain so she stopped.

That’s when the clapping began.

Lex looked at his arm in amazement. There were only about two and a half inches left to his elbow. He swallowed heavily and kept his arm perfectly still. The wince of pain hadn't gone by unnoticed.

Slowly, the clapping and murmurs of the audience began to penetrate his mind. He'd forgotten about them completely as he'd concentrated on Chloe.

“Very well done, Chloe,” he said low enough for only her to hear. “I'm pleased with your performance.”

His cock was hard as marble at this point and some of the sounds coming from off stage told him that their little demonstration had affected the audience similarly.

“You may lower your hips back to the ground now.”

Lex took care to keep his arm as still as possible as he followed the motion of her hips. He braced his free hand on her knee as he shifted to his knees between her legs.

“Breathe evenly now,” he instructed neutrally.

Pulling out would be not much easier on her than going in. The hardest part would be removing his hand once he'd made it back down to the wrist. As he slowly started pulling out, he turned his arm so that his knuckles would face down again.

Consciously, he tried to match his breathing to hers so it was easier to monitor for him if he needed to stop his movement.

It took Lex about two minutes before he was out of her body. Chloe appreciated the slowness. She knew that he would rather cut off his arm than cause her any pain. She bit down on her lip once more as his hand finally was out of her body.

She didn’t know what Lex had done but there were more clapping sounds.

Bella was up at the edge of the stage. She wanted to see just how wet Lex’s arm was. “Oh, very nice,” she murmured. She couldn’t believe how much Chloe had taken. She licked her lips and Lex’s gaze locked with her own.

Horace watched as Lex approached Bella, his arm still held aloft. He briefly looked down at Heidi. “Harder.” She looked up at him, her cheeks hollowed out fully. “Yes,” he hissed as his come slid down her throat. He felt her milking him as Lex spoke to Bella.

He remembered his earlier plan as he looked at Bella's eager face. “While you indulge yourself, would you allow John to have a taste as well?”

Lex would show the sub that Chloe wasn't merely third or fourth on any list. Her taste was exquisite.

However, this would have to be taken care of in short order, since his cock was screaming for attention and he still had to insert the egg before he could indulge his own needs.

Bella's gaze flicked from his arm, to his face then back to his arm. “John,” she called out by way of answer.

The man approached and stepped up beside his domme. Lex still offered Bella his arm first.

Bella held Lex’s arm where it wasn’t wet close to his elbow. She ran her tongue over his skin and moaned. “Yes, that’s very good.” She went in for another taste but Lex pulled his hand back.

She watched as he plunged a few fingers roughly into her sub’s mouth.

It was an invasion in the strictest sense of the word. But John didn’t much care when he tasted pure Chloe.

It was much better than before.

Bella watched John’s face. “Tell us,” she said.

“Only second to you,” he replied levelly.

Bella nodded, satisfied and then was allowed Lex’s arm again. But only for a brief moment. Lex had grabbed her head and his tongue was sweeping inside of her mouth.

Chloe could hear what was going on. Lex was allowing the others to taste her. And they were pleased. Then she heard something else. The sound of a wet kiss. Had Lex given someone else the privilege of his mouth?

There was no reason for her to be upset. He’d given her the privilege of his touch in so many other ways. His mouth on her cunt and tits was heavenly. His cock was perfect inside of her body. He had picked her.
    He wanted to use her.

But he still hadn’t kissed her properly.

That he was giving to someone else. Bella. She figured out when Lex spoke.

He'd pulled his tongue out as soon as he'd gotten what he wanted. Chloe's taste was in fact different from Bella's mouth.

“You'll have to forgive me, Bella, but her flavor is much better undiluted.”

He turned his hand and sucked what remained of Chloe's juices from the heel of his thumb. The taste spread on his tongue and his cock twitched in his pants. Lex was ready to get a move on.

Leaving Bella and John at the bottom of the stage, he turned back to Chloe.

“Kneel up,” he instructed her shortly.

He pulled out the egg and presented it to her once she'd gotten into the new position. For some reason she seemed more tense than she'd been before, even though there was no reason for her to be at the moment.

His gaze narrowed as he tried to figure out what was wrong. He had a suspicion what it could be, but decided it was better to get the information from the source.

“Spread your legs wider,” he ordered as he stooped down in front of her. In a lower voice, he continued, speaking directly into her ear. “Tell me what has you so tense.”

Chloe was displeased with herself. She hadn’t meant for Lex to see that she wasn’t happy about what he had done. She had no right to feel like that. It was beneath their arrangement. Petty. Not the action of a sub.

But now she understood what Lex had had in his hand before. She’d never had a vibrating egg inside of her before.

Lex needed his answer now, though.

“You gave Bella the privilege of a kiss,” she stated.

He smirked. It was exactly what he'd expected. Chloe was right to assume that his kiss was a privilege. So far he hadn't granted it to any sub. Mostly for the simple reason that he didn't care to kiss a woman whose mouth was used to go down on anyone who ordered her to do so.

Another, more sentimental reason was the fact that to him a kiss was something much more intimate than a quick fuck or a blow job.

“I pushed my tongue into her mouth, that's right,” he told Chloe as he pushed the egg inside her, “but the only reason I did was to confirm that your taste was sullied by her mouth which is the reason you weren't judged correctly by John.”

Once the egg was secured inside her cunt, he shifted back and stood back up.

“Make sure it doesn't fall out before I wish to remove it,” he instructed.

His hand wrapped into her hair and he looked down at her face, watching the reaction to his statement play out behind her eyes.

”Now open my pants, take out my cock and suck it.”

Chloe’s cunt muscles and hands moved before she had time to think. She hadn’t expected an explanation from Lex. He owed her nothing. His actions were his own and she did not factor into them. He could fuck, suck or kiss anyone he wanted. He was free.

The egg was cool inside of her body but she knew it would warm up. Her hands made quick work of his pants and she was pleased to see that his cock was hard.

She didn’t bother running her tongue of the side of it. That was not what he asked for. Instead, she took him down her throat and began to hollow out her cheeks.

His taste and touch after being denied of him for so long caused more moisture to pool inside of her. She gripped the egg tighter.

Chloe bobbed her head, working his cock with her tongue and the muscles of her throat. Her hands rested on Lex’s hips, but she did not hold him in place.

The look on Lex’s face was beautiful. Mary Ann watched him avidly. She knew that most of the people’s focus would be on Chloe. But not hers. And probably not a few more subs, either.

Lex was clearly enthralled by the woman on her knees in front of him. Grunts escaped his lips as he started to fuck her mouth.

“On your knees.” The words were whispered in her ear.

Lex looked down at Chloe as she sucked him vigorously. He had to force himself to keep his eyes open as the pleasure of her lips and tongue wormed its way from his cock through his entire body.

“Look at me,” he commanded between breaths.

Her eyes went up to him immediately. “Fuck but you're gorgeous.”

The speed of his thrusts picked up and he tightened his hand in her hair. Lex could feel his climax rushing up to him as he kept his eyes on Chloe's face. Her cheeks were hollowed out around his dick, lips stretched wide around the girth of his cock. It wouldn't take much more.

“Permission to use your hands.”

Another flex around the egg was necessary when he spoke to her again. His voice let her know how undone he was by her actions.

Plus, she was going to get to touch him more. She left one hand on his hip as she continued to take what he gave her with his cock. She could taste that it was dripping heavily now.

Her other hand dipped between her legs. It only rested there for a moment. That was all that was necessary to coat it with her juices.

Her hand worked its way under the tails of his shirt.

“Oh, fuck,” Iggy gasped. The woman in front of her knew no shame. She liked that in a sub. She also liked that she had one sub up her ass while the other toyed with her cunt.

Lex hissed as her digit made its way inside of his ass. Her finger probed forward a little and found his prostate. She relaxed her throat muscles right before she massaged the piece of flesh.

Gary had come the moment he'd watched Chloe take Lex's cock all the way down her throat without so much as a hitch. Mary Ann still hadn't quite mastered that, but her hot mouth around his dick had been all that was necessary to push him over the edge.

His eyes were still riveted to the scene and he whistled under his breath as he watched Chloe's fingers go for gold. Lex was slamming brutally into her throat, roaring out his climax with her name. Gary had never seen the man lose it like that.

Other subs had come to complain to him once in a while that he seemed unappreciative and cold. Mostly after they'd been discarded by Lex. Watching the man with Chloe, he didn't think she'd ever show up on his doorstep with a complaint about Lex.

He pulled Mary Ann to her feet and wrapped an arm around her, pressing her back against him so she could watch. “I bet you that diamond necklace you've been whining about, she's gonna wear his collar before the month is out.”

Mary Ann was silent, but he knew that she was seething by the way her body tensed up before she consciously relaxed it again.

Thinking about what Gary had said, Mary Ann watched the scene before her. She had to agree. Lex was a highly controlled dom. She’d seen him at parties and he mostly looked bored until he came. And then he quickly dismissed whomever was servicing him.

Not this time. Now he was gently extracting himself from Chloe’s mouth while he ran a hand over her head. When he looked down at the sub, panting and spent, he smirked.

“You may swallow.”

“Oh, she’s good,” Horace said from Mary Ann’s side. “That one usually gets them.” He gave Heidi a pointed look.

Chloe swallowed the rest of Lex down and then assumed her default kneeling position. Her hands fisted but nothing else moved when she felt the egg buzz violently to life.

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar

Ooooh... Sh*ttttt...

Whew...

I need a break after that!

WOW!

Dang.

Whew.

I'm just...

Whew...

Woof.

Jeeze oh pease...

I...

I give up. I can't even type right. I keep making stupid mistakes. It's crazy! I'm like... shaking a little!

WOW.

EXCELLENT!

oh. damn. that was totally hawt. very nice. thank you.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Oh....MY....GOD!!!! Really nothing else to say . Well, except that I didn't like Lex kissing Bella. Other than that....WOW!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I knew that Chloe was going to put on a performance and that she would have to pleasure Lex in front of all these people, but for some reason (my own ignorance perhaps) I was completely surprised by the idea that other people would be pleasuring themselves through whatever means during the performance. I know, I'm stupid. That said every moment between the different doms and subs was interesting to hear about how they lost control and all majorly because of Chloe.

She does have talent because taking Lex's hand and more sounds painful to me but I'm glad she got or will get pleasure from it.

I like the observations of Lex treating Chloe different from all previous subs. I don't predict a kiss happening soon but when it does, because we know what it means to him, it will be great. And if I read that corretly Lex kissed Bella to prove his point that Chloe tasted better so I guess I can't be too angry with him. It was nice to know that Chloe reacted, that Lex noticed, and that he in fact seemed pleased that this was the reason.

I really hope Chloe continues to do well. Happy times for now please.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

DAMN!!!! How do you guys think of this week after week. That was so HOT!! You can tell Lex is slowly falling for her and will never let her go. Chloe has already fallen by that little kissing scene and her jealousy was clearly shown.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

A/N:Sabby: Hope we don't disappoint. More of the doms and dommes and well...we're getting kinky folks...or should I say kinky-er
    After reading today's update I didn't think it was possible; I had some faith that it could be but I must say this chapter was kinky-er.

I'm glad that Chloe is doing so well. It seems people want her because they know she's good and know Lex will never share her. I didn't really care for the kiss that he shared with Bella but I can see his reasons for not wanting to kiss his subs. Chloe displeasure over this was warranted but I was afraid she would get in trouble for it.

Other subs had come to complain to him once in a while that he seemed unappreciative and cold. Mostly after they'd been discarded by Lex. Watching the man with Chloe, he didn't think she'd ever show up on his doorstep with a complaint about Lex.
    This was interesting to hear. Lex is very different with Chloe again confirming that this arrangement is a perfect fit for them both.

He pulled Mary Ann to her feet and wrapped an arm around her, pressing her back against him so she could watch. “I bet you that diamond necklace you've been whining about, she's gonna wear his collar before the month is out.”
    I was thinking the same thing. I can't see Chloe leaving or Lex wanting her to if she can keep taking on his challenges.

I'm a little lost for words on this so I'll just say I look forward to the next kinky or kinky-er update.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information