+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement ***NC-17***

I'm hooked in already. Most kinky-dominant-submissive-pain-pleasure fics I've skimmed through have been between Clark and Lex. Anyhow, ummm can't really get into them... cause... M/Mficfreaksmeout... there! I said it! I mean no offence against the gay community, by all means so your own thing and enjoy yourselves, just don't expect me to watch!!

ahem... But besides that, most other BDSM fics (even the ones with pairings I usually like) are usually usually not handled sensitively or properly, and they sound too painful to actually enjoy the hotness. BUT I have had the good fortune of finding one fairly hardcore BDSM fic that I genuinely enjoyed (and it was CHLEX!!!)

in case anyone is interested (or if Bluesabby also wants a little look), here is the website address. Its called Don't Touch by rebecca/blueraccoon

http://www.smallvillefanfic.com/arch...donttouch.html

A fair amount of kink and painful toys, so please don't read if you're sensitive. Of course, if you've gotten yourself interested in the direction 'The Arrangement' is taking, that is pretty much a moot point now

I'm curious. Just how indepth and hard-core is this fic going to go? Is Bluesabby planning to go to the same level as 'Don't Touch'. Perhaps deeper? Scary! Looking forward to the next update

WHOA! My mouth went so dry I had to swollow a few times just so I could type!!! Hot isn't what I'd call it! I am not sure that there is a word good enough in the english language to fittingly describe this!!! Whew!!! I think I need to invest in batteries when then next chapter comes out!!!

Great job you guys!

Whew... Chloe's a sub? wouldn't have put it but its a great twist. I can only imagine the fun they're gonna have together.

Please update soon, i'm we'll find a reason for her submissivness and i want to know it.

Oh this is so exciting! Can't wait for more, such a fantastic idea!!! It's going to get so so gooood...

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...

@SomethingEasy.

Blue and I both enjoy your feedback (mostly on Buyouts so far) since I'm guessing you're not the only one with a few questions and since you provided the link, I'm taking liberty to answer you. Blue might do so too, later.

I've read over 'Don't touch'. There are certain similar themes that show up both there and will show up in our story. In defense, neither Blue nor I have read 'Don't touch' before, and no plagiarism was intended.

@ ALL: Also, there are a few key differences. Mainly that we are dealing with two consenting adults (no highschool kids here), also their relationship is not of a private nature. And the most important difference is, this is about Dominance and Submission which does not necessarily involve Sadomasochism.

Through out the story we will try to establish and mention certain rules and backgrounds that are necessary for understanding.

For now just baer in mind that "Not every Dom is a sadist and not every Submissive is necessarily a masochist."

@pink_pixie. As for the reason Chloe is a sub, I believe you find it if you read over the first chapter carefully again. There doesn't have to be a deep psychological reason for getting into a certain kind of sexual lifestyle. Think: "Whatever floats your boat"

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Hi Sabby, thanks for clarifying certain points... and for the record the thought of plagiarism never EVER entered my thoughts when I posted up the link to 'Don't Touch'. I was honestly hoping it would actually help you in writing your fic, seeing how another author dealt with a similar theme in such an amazingly lovely style. The whole 'candle-lit' scene in 'Don't Touch' was so eloquent and beautifully written, it just blew me away.

But enough of Rebecca's fic... I'm looking forward to seeing the levels of depravity you can sink down to in this fic (while still keeping it beautiful and sexy). And did I mention I'm an angst junkie? (hint hinthinthint)

As for the reason Chloe is a sub, I believe you find it if you read over the first chapter carefully again. There doesn't have to be a deep psychological reason for getting into a certain kind of sexual lifestyle. Think: "Whatever floats your boat"
    I was however hoping for a small psychological reference/analysis of Lex and Chloe. Just a little introspective discussion or inner-monologue to discuss why they feel this form of sexual expression satisfies them so. The fic just wouldn't feel complete without expressing any reasons beyond 'cause we just want it that way'

But of course, your fics are usually always quite interesting and wonderful with loads of unexpected twists and turns. So whatever you work out... I'm sure it will be fantastic. Any idea how many chapters there might be?

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...

I should really not spoil. Spoiling is bad. Blue might kill me for spoiling *gets haunted look*

*whispers* oodles of chapters! *runs away* I didn't say anything.

and as for psychological reasons, well, we'll hope you find satisfying answers once the story gets rolling. They probably won't come in the form of an eloquent solilloquy ala Hamlet, though, so you will all have to read carefully and look for the little hints and explanations that pop up.

He brushed his hands and lost the smirk completely, assuming the neutral expression he wore when in his dominating role. The change in his tone of voice came automatically. “Stand up. Come over here and let me see you.”
    Excellent start, I hope there's going to be more soon

you guys know how much i love your collabs so now im so excited to see where this goes!

randa

NS Member

Can I just say "yowza"? I loved it and need more. Please????

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information