+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Arrangement ***NC-17***

Sheesh! That was hot and intense and oh boy do I feel sorry for Chloe, and a little for Lex since he was not only disappointed with her but himself.

Great job ladies, and enjoy your vacation Sabby.

Holy.
    Crap.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

WOW! As always, the amount of painful excruciating detail in this fic completely sucked me in and blew me away at the same time. I cannot handle the level of emotional and intellectual involvement that comes into play when reading this fic. My brain goes into overdrive and slips over a few cogs, and I actually have to pause reading to recover.

I could go on ranting in this fashion forever, but I get the feeling it might get tedious

Let's discuss it from an intellectual point of view... I'm seriously loving how much detailed research you have obviously put into this fic, and even more than that, I love how you're combining your research with your considerably impressive imaginations. Whatever raw material and objective facts you might have found on the subject on a sub/dom relationship has been enhanced spectacularly by the plot weaving all the sexual training and experimentation together. Excellent research, excellent plotting, excellent delivery.

I have to wonder how much of this is derived from true research and how much has been skimmed off from the top of your heads. Is the part about 'professional/serious' doms testing out their subs true? Do they really make their subs go over rigorous hoops and trials during the early stages of the 'training'? Do doms even actually call it training, or is that Lex's word?

The sheer brilliance of testing out Chloe's 'insertion capacity' in every form possible... it was AMAzingly plotted and written. The most amazing thing about your writing is the fact that every test and new level of the arrangement flows through in such a natural and inevitable fashion, that I find myself flabbergasted that I didn't guess it was going to happen earlier. It just seems like the most obvious and natural thing to happen after reading through it... it's really not as difficult to maintain a suspension of belief in this fic as one might have imagined.

Now on the emotional response... ahem... this was actually the first time I actually found one of the scenes from 'The Arrangement' to be...well... hot. Up till now, I have been enjoying all the sex from an intellectual point of view... but for the first time I was able to accept all the pain and humilation that Chloe was going through, and still found it undeniably sexy.

Perhaps it was the increasing emotional response of the Chlex couple. Chloe defintely seems to be feeling more indebted and attached to Lex (in his capacity as a most excellent and domineering dom)... and Lex seems to be getting equally (or more) emotionally vested in Chloe's and her skills and talents as a sub.

I actually loved the fact that Chloe felt so proud and pleased with herself (earlier in the chapter/s) by performing her tests so well. And I loved how Lex was also experiencing a similar sense of pride for his highly accomplished and talented sub. The connection between them is getting undeniably stronger.

And THEN you followed up the 'good performance' and 'pride' with a heavy downfall. You really yanked the rug out from under your reader's computer chairs with the tooth mark. I seriously felt about ready to collapse. I felt exactly the same as Lex and Chloe did... I appreciated the way they both responded to the tooth mark with a sense of disbelief (lots of blinking and re-checking to make sure it's REALLY there).

oooohhh. And then their reaction upon realizing that there really was a tooth mark on that damned dildo... Lex shows his increasing emotional attachment to Chloe by losing temporary control of his emotions and reactions... by responding with a slightly more than ordinary sense of anger over the fact that CHLOE failed her task. I get the distinct impression that he wouldn't have cared even a quarter as much with any other sub... this one's a keeper, this is the one that he feels a true connection with. Even to the point of losing control and nearly coming in his pants during the action of punishing her.

And Chloe was so contrite, humiliated and perhaps even a little heart broken at the thought of failing her current dom's test. I'm not sure how she reacted to rejection and failing her previous dom, but the level of remorse and repentance that she showed here seemed quite considerable... AND it seemed compounded by the fact that it was LEX that she failed.

oooohh. I ADORE how you're increasing the attachment, attraction and connection between them by slow increments. I can't wait to see how this fic ends up.

Up till now, I always believed that eventually Chloe will want out of the arrangement (for whatever rhyme or reason), and Lex will become so addicted to the idea of being Chloe's dominant that he'll start implenting plans and schemes to re-establish control over her again... perhaps schemes and plans of a particularly nasty and underhanded nature? Chloe-addiction would be a hard habit to kick

But now, I'm considering that fact that LEX might be the one to break it off... Not out of a case of dissatisfaction (dear god NO!), but because he might realize he is developing feelings for his sub... and he might want to break it off to protect himself with his usual armour of distance and dettachment.

Whatever the case.... I'm looking forward to the next update. I do hope Blue manages on her own for a while. I would HATE to have to wait for TWO months to this highly addictive fanfic.

please write more, please update quickly!

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...

Hey guys,

I'm just popping in to thank you all for the well wishes and yea, for the wonderful feedback because we really really really dig it. The thought out, long reviews as much as the 'guh thud hot' s. They are what keeps us writiing. That and the fact our brains just won't stop spewing ideas...in an ever increasing 'out there' variety.

As for updates, well, blue and i do have the habit to be a bit ahead, but we're both not sure how much there is and when and where and how and...yea, you get the drift.

But thanks for enjoying this, and I promise that once I get back, all regular updating schedules will definitely be reinstated.

Oh and Sabrina? You've got Mail (toolittletoolate)

Holy Crap, that was intense, i don't know what to say! They are both way too good at this!

-K-

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Arrangement ***NC-17***

How do you know about these things? I felt the intensity of the story. Have a good trip and please come back to this story. It's too good for you to abandon it!!!

omg.....OMG!!!

yes, oh, yes. i think that would somehow tide us over....but, DAMN!

*swoon*

NS Full Member

mouth is very dry, need a lake full of water to replenish. That's was Hawt..too brain dead to give you two the proper feedback you guys deserve. Well hope you have a wet and wild vacation packed with good 'ol fun. Remember to slather some sunblock or better yet pour it all over you. There's nothing worse then be sunburnt during vaction time. =]

Well first of all great update!!! and yeahh that's rigth I can't believe we're going to wait that long!!!

Wow.

Ummm, oh, wow.

I'm not even sure what to say after those two posts. Poor Chloe. You can sense how disappointed she was, and Lex seemed to have a little anger mixed in with his disappointment too. Nuts! One little toothmark from full-fledged Chlex intercourse.

Oh my. Good thing I got my air conditioner in today finally, because it seems to be very, very warm in here.

Great intensity ladies. Enjoy your vacation, though, and hurry back to write more DomLex and subChloe.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information