+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Arrangement ***NC-17***

You know I knew that this session was going to take more than one chapter, but I'm still kinda upset that you stopped. Oh the anticipation will be killing me until next time. Great job ladies.

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Arrangement ***NC-17***

I have the strange feeling that you're testing your fans to see who stops reading this fic. I won't stop I tell you, no matter how strange you are!!!!
    Great chapter.

Defintely curious about where the heck this is going.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

You guys are good, you know exactly where to pause your story to keep us all on the edge of our seats!! Excellent update!! Can't wait for your next post!!

Lex’s tone had changed slightly and she wasn’t sure what he was thinking or feeling. Which could be a dangerous situation for a sub. Chloe liked to be surprised by what her dom had in store for her. But there would always be a part of her that worried about it, too. She was a very contradictory person sometimes.
    contradictory is an understatement. but man do i love this fic. how do the two of you come up with all of this and seemingly have no problem with keeping it going?? i find it absolutely amazing. i mean the two of your are brilliant. i feel almost like a sub myself constantly having to beg you to update more because i simply cannot get enough. so please, update really soon!!!

heather

OH MY GOD! You guys are so cruel when it comes to this fic. Fantastic update.

Fantastic! I can't wait for more!

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Any other writer and i would have been grossed out. Great job in handling such a touchy subject.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Once again, another spectacular and awe-aspiring update. Such a wonderful update to welcome me from my brief time away from NS Forum. I appreciated the fact that Chloe dealt with the indescretions of her Club Manager in this chapter. I was always perfectly aware of the fact that her 'sub attitude' didn't extend anywhere beyond Lex's control and/or proximity, but its always great to see Chloe descending into a witchiness form of asserting herself

More than anything else however, I love the attention to detail that's being given in this fic...

That’s why she had brought The Manager with her. He’d explain the deal that they’d brokered.
    Dealing with the manager on her own private time is one thing, but informing Lex about how she dealt with the manager would be a delicate matter than needs to be handled carefully. I love the way you made sure to establish Chloe's complete submission to Lex, even to the extent of only indirectly informing him of actions she took for their benefit. Such an amazing and meticulous attention to detail, it takes me breath away.

I'm glad to see the Manager getting hit in a way to make his punishment suit the crime. He allowed himself to get bribed into handing over a file, and now he's losing money for his greed. Perfect punishment

She thought a little more about it. Chloe knew that Lex wanted access not only to her body but her mind as well.
    The whole 'interrogating Chloe about her feelings and reactions to the last encounter' was fantastic. I keep gaining more respect and appreciation for Lex's abilities as a dom with each passing sentence.

“He was the one who dictated our relationship for so long. Taking me for granted.” She paused, trying to get into the long buried feelings she had for Clark. “It was nice to have him be so helpless and humiliated for a change.”
    Lex really cares about Chloe getting maximum pleasure and satisfaction from this arrangement... and he wants to make sure that he satisfies EVERY part of her... this means not only pushing her body, but also stimulating her mind. I was really happy to see that Chloe had managed some form of satisfaction and closure from her 'game' with Clark... but it was still a very risky move on Lex's part, it was quite possible that he could have been sacrificing a valuable friendship in Chloe's life purely for his own satisfaction, and that's a simple abuse of power.

Does he even have the right to demand outright humiliation from Chloe in front of her colleagues... or perhaps clients?

Of course she hadn't known at the time how close he'd been. But that wasn't the point. What was important was that she trusted him in her submission to not only control her, but take care of her in any given situation. From her last statement, he was beginning to think that she hadn't quite reached that level of trust yet. But that was for another time. It gave him an idea though.
    I suppose the 'trust' would cover assurance against any mishap that might occur during or as a consequence of their dom/sub relationship. But does the assurance cover emotional security as well as protection from bodily harm? Can he promise not to humiliate her past the point of no return?

I'd like to see how the camera comes into play in this trust excercise

The phrases test your body's capabilities and see what I have to build on kept repeating in her mind. This was the usual course when a sub was taken over by a new dom.

Lex took their arrangement seriously and would, no doubt, have a clear plan as to what he wanted to do with her body. Chloe knew that she was in for a great amount of pain and pleasure for the next few hours. She was scared of it and welcomed it at the same time.
    wow... these paragraphs frightened me and thrilled me at the same time. I was practically salivating for more by the end of them.

They were laid out in a line and she knew that Lex had set them up in the order he wanted her to use them. One of the enemas was first and it made sense being that it took some time for them to work. Chloe kept the door open so Lex could watch her if he wanted.
    Your Lex (as outrageous as he is) seems like a real person to me. And his attention to detail scares me almost as much as your obsessive compulsive need cover EVERY part of the sub/dom relationship. The thought of Lex ordering Chloe to give herself an enema as part of a 'basic cleaning'... It was only overwhelmed by the visual I got of Lex carefully selecting and laying out the cleaning instruments in preparation for Chloe in the bathroom. Amazing writing!

Lex nudged the toe of his shoe under the bar and lifted it until he could grip it in his hand without having to bend down. When he had a firm hold on it, he raised it higher, until Chloe's legs were forced straight up in the air. The position exposed her and put both her cunt and ass at a perfect angle to be used. “Hold this position.”
    Once again, its all the 'little' thing that you cover in the story that keep slamming into me. The visual I'm getting of Lex not letting go of his dominant position EVER... not even long enough to bend down to pick up a rod.

ooooh, but to end the chapter on such an abrupt note. I felt like tearing open my powerbook in the hopes of getting some more BlueSabby sentences. Only the stern lecture that I cannot afford another powerbook stopped me from descending into complete insanity.

please write more... please write quickly

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

This fb will be short seeing as how there are two chapters I missed.

First off I don't feel sorry for Clark in the least. It was nice for Chloe to get a bit of control back and one up on Clark. I have to say I would have loved to see Lex reaction to Clark touching Chloe. I wonder how far he could have gotten seeing as how Clark has all those super powers. By the way great use of the x-ray vision. He just had to look. The cell phone was and instresting touch. Great chapter and you guys are really showing how far Chloe will go to make sure Lex is pleased.

Secondly the next chapter ended to soon. I have to say Lex is going to give her a real work out and I hope you let Chloe get through with out punishment. I love how she got them free memberships and what not. She is a sub but I like that she only has to act they way with Lex everyone esel watch out. I was wondering if you would included anything about cleaning in here and see that you took care of it. Anal sex has to be clean and Lex seems like the type that would want it clean everytime. Its killing me a bit how he's making sure not to touch her. I wonder when he starts touching her will he just come right in his pants b/c he has waited so long.

Last words... Great two updates but come back here and finish us... I mean Chloe off.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information