+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1219

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: April 27, 2009

Damn how did I miss this update?!! That was so friggin hot! I loved how Lex was finally able to let go. I am glad he saw that they can have both normal and Dom sex.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

A/N: Blue: They're dating, they're having sessions, it's all lunacy, all the time. Enjoy!

A/N: Sabby: What she said.

Two days later, Chloe was feeling less warm and fuzzy towards Lex. She took a few deep breaths before talking to him again.

She’d still been in her robe when he’d come to pick her up for their date. They’d gone the clichéd route and decided on dinner and a movie. But, he’d been a few minutes early and all she had to do was throw her dress on.

That’s when the trouble had started. Lex hadn’t liked it.

Said it was too revealing. Which was complete and utter bullshit. She’d politely disagreed with him. Then, he’d had the utter gall to say, “Take it off.”

“I will not,” she replied, as she crossed her arms over her chest. She looked at herself in the mirror. “It’s not like you can see anything untoward.”

Sure, there was some cleavage but nothing obscene. “My piercings aren’t visible because of the bra, it’s not so short that you can see my tattoo or anything. You’re being insane.”

It really wasn’t like Lex to get like this with her. She wondered if he’d had a shit day or something like that.

When she looked up at him, it appeared as if he still thought she should comply with him. As if. “It’s not going to happen, Lex. So, you can stop pouting about it.”

She wasn’t in the mood for this little tiff. Not after the embarrassing conversation she’d had with her neighbor about two hours ago.

Long story short, the woman, who Chloe got along with very well, had asked her to keep the sex noises down when she could. Claire had told her that she was happy she had a boyfriend and all, but Chloe had actually woken up her six month old yesterday. While her husband had found it hilarious, she explained that the baby was on a schedule.

Claire had sounded apologetic and Chloe was mortified.

And now Lex was making a big deal about a dress. Crazy freak.

Lex took in Chloe’s stance and expression. She was annoyed and bordering on angry. Her brows were furrowed and her lips drawn in a tight line as she glared back at him. When she’d finally crossed her arms over her chest and straightened her shoulders, he’d known she was at breaking point and that one more comment would make her yell.

This was a risk he still wasn’t sure about taking, but he needed to know. Since his lapse two days ago, he had tried to work out the perfect scheme to test if their arrangement could withstand a fight. The problem was to do it without leaning so far out the window that it would lead to a break up.

This date, or more specifically Chloe’s dress, provided the perfect opportunity. He was still anxious of the outcome, but he needed to know, and there was only one controlled way to find out. Instigate a fight before it happened accidentally.

Lex shifted his stance and easily dropped into his dom persona. When he spoke, his voice was smooth as silk covered steel.

“Come here, Chloe.”

He watched her intently, waiting for any tell tale signs of refusal or hesitation.

Something loosened in his chest when Chloe’s arms dropped to her sides and she started to move towards him immediately. There was a guarded expression on her face, but she obeyed his order without hesitance.

Chloe was surprised that Lex had dropped into his dom mode. She’d assumed that he would keep real life and sessions very far apart because he was so concerned about one or both of them fucking up one of their relationships.

But she’d become his sub instantly and now stood before him waiting for instructions.

Then she noticed that her body was already waiting and eager for things to start. Her nipples had tightened and she stood straight and at the ready.

The throbbing between her legs had started, too. She hadn’t expected this and hoped that Lex would give her time to change the thong she was wearing before they left for their date as it was already on its way to becoming soaked. If they left for their date.

A session usually consumed a lot of time and all of their energy. She might not see the outside world until tomorrow.

But that would be fine by her.

Lex waited until she stood directly in front of him before he reached out and gently cradled her cheek in his palm. “You would never refuse me, Chloe.”

He knew that she was still guarded, but with every passing moment, the look faded more and more to the expression of complete trust that she had whenever they were in a session.

The realization was heavy with the relief he felt as he just looked at her and brushed her cheekbone with the pad of his thumb.

With a dawning sense of understanding, he knew that if he asked her to take off the dress now, she would discard it immediately and without a second thought. He knew that if he asked her to put on any other dress she would wear it without questioning.

But this wasn’t about a dress or anything as mundane as that. It was about the fact that he now knew that she was his, and that didn’t change, even if they fought.

Lex took a deep breath through his nose, inhaling the mild scent that he knew as well as his own. A small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

This newfound confidence was arousing in more than one way.

He tilted his head to the side and slowly gazed down the length of Chloe’s body. When his eyes returned to her face her mouth was slightly parted and she was breathing in synchronicity with his own slow breaths.

“On your knees,” he ordered smoothly.

He watched as she elegantly dropped to her knees and combed his fingers deeper into her hair. “Take out my cock and suck it. But keep your hands on my hips.”

Chloe worked efficiently. She didn’t hurry nor did she draw it out. She took as much time as was needed, no more, no less.

The throbbing between her legs was now full force and her thong was sticking to her already. But her hands didn’t shake as she carefully took Lex’s cock out of his pants.

She licked her lips unconsciously and then placed her hands on Lex’s hips before her head dipped and she eased Lex’s almost completely hard cock down her throat.

Lex liked a hard blow and that’s what she intended to give him. She hollowed out her cheeks as she took him so far in her throat that his tip touched the back of it.

Then Chloe started to bob her head. While Lex didn’t like much messing around during a blow job, she did circle her tongue around the already seeping head of his dick before sucking him back down her throat.

He wasn’t the only one who was leaking.

Knowing she pleased him was one of the biggest turn-ons of her life. Her sloppy noises filled the room as did both of their labored breathing. How had she ever done without this?

Lex watched her face, his fingers massaging her scalp as he enjoyed the wet, hot suction around his cock.

Chloe’s mouth was like a furnace and she knew exactly how to use her tongue to bring him maximum pleasure with every single bob of her head.

His eyes fixated on the cherry red of her slightly swollen lips as he felt the pleasure start to simmer and coil tighter in his stomach, preparing for the inevitable climax. As his hand tightened reflexively, Chloe’s head started to bob faster and her tongue lashed against the underside of his dick until she could press it into that one sensitive spot just under the tip that nearly made him see stars.

When she sucked him all the way down, Lex gave in to the pleasure, barely managing to order her to swallow.

With her nose pressed into his belly and her chin brushing against his balls, he came with a low grunt as she swallowed dutifully around the head of his cock, drinking him down.

He kept his hand in her hair as she licked him clean then moved back from him to wait for his next instruction.

Lex looked down at her with a satisfied smirk and nodded to himself. “Get on the bed. On your back. Legs straight up.”

Now that they’d started this session, he was not satisfied with a quick blowjob. He wanted to see her trembling and so far gone that the only word she remembered was his name.

Chloe moved as swiftly as she could. Lex’s tone was serious and she was eager for him to touch her. She knew that he would. She could tell. He’d trained her so well that she now usually knew when she’d get to come and when she wouldn’t.

Once she was on the bed, she put her legs up straight in the air which caused the flowy dress to settle around her hips.

Lex didn’t come into her field of vision but she felt the mattress dip in front of her so she knew he’d followed her to the bed.

She felt his fingers dance up the sides of her legs and then back down before they hooked into her thong. On his next sweep up her body, Lex pulled her thong up her legs and carelessly tossed it in some direction. She heard the wet scrap of clothing hit the floor.

“Spread your legs wide.”

Her legs opened for Lex. Each one of them remaining steady as her wet pussy was now on display for him. She knew her clit had to be huge by now and the bar on top of it had brushed against the bundle of nerves as she’d gotten into position for Lex.

Chloe knew that she must look beautiful to Lex right now. Wet and slightly sweaty, open and ready for only him.

“Be silent,” he told her a millisecond before two of his fingers began to slowly fuck her.

They arched up and started to rub at her G-spot but Chloe held her legs perfectly still and kept staring straight ahead. Other than the increase in her breathing, she didn’t react to what he was doing to her.

Lex took the fingers out and the wet digits started to rub over both her piercing and her clit.

He was building up the tension in her body exquisitely.

Then three fingers in and out. Toying with her clit and the bar. Four fingers. She breathed heavier now. The fingers at her clit, rubbing harder this time.

“Bring your legs to your body and hold them at your knees.” He waited for her to comply. Right now, she was in the position that you usually used to make a cannon ball when you jumped into a pool.

“Ease your legs out to the sides now.” While holding onto her knees, Chloe did just that. “Wider.”

Chloe breathed evenly as she moved her legs as far apart for Lex as she could. Her knees actually touched the mattress. She was fully exposed to Lex. Her wet cunt on display 100% for him.

Lex kept moving his fingers as he looked down at her splayed body.

The dress would be wrinkled by the time they left this room. “Beautiful.”

She was perfectly still and silent as he bent down and blew a breath of air across her clit. She didn’t even twitch when his lips finally made contact and sucked on the small, slippery bit of flesh. Her muscles started to tremble as his tongue joined the fingers inside her wet pussy, but she didn’t make a sound and stayed perfectly in position.

Lex teased her flesh mercilessly with his mouth and fingers, driving her closer and closer to the edge. The smell of her juices was almost overwhelming as he buried his face deeper between her legs and lapped at her soft folds.

He knew she was at the brink of an orgasm when he pulled out his fingers with a wet, sucking sound and moved back from her.

Chloe remained in position, breathing as heavy as if she’d just run a marathon.

Lex licked her juices from his fingers before he turned away and went to the drawer where she kept her toys.

The sensations had been stronger than they usually were with him. Maybe it was the position. He had complete access to her and that was very exciting. Or maybe it was her feelings for him that made her feel the sensations even deeper.

Chloe didn’t really care, though. As long as she kept feeling this good, everything was alright with her.

Instead of focusing on her very present need to come, she tried to listen to what was happening in the room.

She heard Lex opening and closing some drawers. She had a suspicion about what he was doing. Being that she wasn’t allowed to talk, she couldn’t tell him that what he might be looking for was in her top drawer.

That was where she kept all of her toys. They were very handy there in case Lex called her for a phone session while she was in her room.

Anticipation was half of the fun with Lex and he was building it quite well. She wondered if she was right. And if she was, what his selection would be.

Not that she needed any more stimulation. His tongue and fingers had been more than enough.

Lex turned the bullet he’d picked in his hand and inspected the sleeve on it. It was dark blue and covered with small bumps. He twisted the end where the metal was still uncovered and the small toy started vibrating.

Chloe’s only reaction was an increase of her breathing.

Lex moved back between her legs and lowered himself to his knees at the edge of the mattress. He spread her pussy lips with his free hand and licked a long stripe from bottom to top before he pressed the vibrating bullet against her clit.

When he pushed the toy inside, he could see her muscles immediately clamp down on the small intrusion.

Lex leaned in and slowly pushed the toy deeper into her pussy, then went back to eating her out.

When her legs started to tremble, he released her clit just long enough to articulate one word. “Come.”

Chloe gladly followed Lex’s directive but remained silent as, internally at least, her body went wild.

She appreciated that Lex wanted to utilize everything in his repertoire to ensure that she got off, either literally or theoretically, as much as he did on their time together. It was the mark of a dom who wasn’t just coasting by.

Lex was constantly changing the game and keeping things exciting for both of them. Even through the haze of a strong orgasm, Chloe could appreciate that.

He waited until the wave of pleasure rolled through her before he spoke once more. “Permission to vocalize.”

The first thing that spilled from her mouth was his name. That was followed by a litany of ‘thank yous’ and ‘so goods’.

“Close your legs,” he ordered in a low voice as he pulled the panties he’d picked out along with the bullet from his pocket.

Once Chloe had her knees together, he slipped the thong over her slim ankles and pulled it up her legs until it was safely tucked around her hips.

Then he stepped back and looked at her for another moment.

She was the picture of debauchery. Her dress was wrinkled and her skin flushed from forehead to cleavage. Her breathing was still heavier than normal and her pupils blown wide.

Lex debated for a long moment if he should just keep her here. Forget about the date and continue with this session. On the other hand, he had promised Chloe to really try and have a normal relationship with her.

And she had more than convinced him that there was a chance their arrangement wouldn’t suffer from their dating.

So, he would end this session and they would continue on with their normal date.

That left one thing to consider however. The toy was still inside her.

Lex smirked as another idea took shape in his head. Again, he wasn’t completely sure about it, had tried to avoid this very thing when they had begun dating, but he wanted to find out. It would also help him to push his own boundaries where their dual relationships were concerned.

“Stand up.”

Chloe did as he told her. Her legs weren’t the steadiest they’d ever been but she could manage to stand on her own two feet.

Lex gave her the once over and then went into action. He fixed her hair, moved the straps of her dress a little and then pulled it down until it was back where it should be.

After all of that, he looked at her again and then nodded to himself.

“This session is closed.”

A few things happened at once. Chloe wanted to sit down. She wondered just where this interlude had come from. And she realized that one of her vibrating friends was still inside of her.

It wasn’t as if Lex would forget something like that.

Instead of sitting down, she wrapped her arms around Lex and gave him a kiss. She found herself rubbing up against him in reaction to the vibrations coming from inside of her body.

She pulled back only a little and when she spoke again, her lips brushed against Lex’s as they moved. “Care to tell me why I’m still vibrating?”

Lex smirked against her lips and moved one hand down to grope her ass and pull her hips closer to him. “I thought I’d leave it up to you if you want to keep it that way, or not.”

He wanted to give her a choice to see if she enjoyed some kinks outside of their session, or if that was something strictly kept to life as her sub. Of course this would open a whole new can of worms, one way or the other, but there was no time like the present, and no better opportunity than the one that presented itself.

“So, what’s it going to be?”

“That depends,” she said with a wide grin, “on if we’re going to get up close and personal after our date.”

While she and Lex had stepped up their physicality in their personal relationship, she didn’t want to push him too far too fast. Yes, they’d crossed the sex line but she had no idea if he wanted things to go slower then them making the beast with two backs at the end of every date.

If she was only going to be tortured the whole time they were out with no prize at the end, well, she just wasn’t into that tonight.

Lex cocked his head to the side as his smirk widened. “That is also entirely up to you.” He was giving her a free pass to see what she would do with it.

Since the teasing wasn’t part of a session, he wouldn’t deny her release if she decided to go with it. It was all or nothing.

He rubbed his hand over the soft curve of her ass while he waited for Chloe’s answer.

“I’d like to spend the night with you again,” she told him, honestly. “But if we did, it would have to be at your place.” Lex didn’t seem upset by that caveat. More curious.

“My neighbor,” she pointed in the general direction of where her apartment was, “delicately told me today that my caterwauling from the last time we were here together woke up her baby.”

Lex started to laugh but she ignored it. “And I know that it’s my right to be as loud as I want but I actually like her so it might be better for us to take this show elsewhere?”

Being that Lex was playing grab ass, Chloe decided to return the favor.

“Far be it from me to say no to that.” Lex closed the small distance between them to press a kiss to her lips.

“And I promise at my place, you can scream until the walls shake. Nobody will hear you except me.”
    ~~
    Lex barely heard the chime in the elevator when it reached the penthouse floor. He was too busy burying his nose in Chloe’s cleavage and feeling up her luscious ass as they made out like a couple of horny teenagers in the spacious cabin.

He pulled himself away only long enough to fish out his key and turn it in the small lock so that the doors would open.

Pulling Chloe through the open doors, he was surprised when she suddenly grabbed him by the lapels and started pushing him down the hall.

He chuckled into the kiss and let her have her way, until she took a right turn and threw him up against the wrong door.

Shaking his head while still mapping the inside of her mouth with his tongue, he pulled her away from the door again.

A part of him acknowledged that she couldn’t know where to go, since she had never actually been in his bedroom before.

During their arrangement, he had kept that part of his private sphere strictly closed off, and when they’d started dating, they somehow had always ended up spending the night at her place. That was why she had immediately headed for her own room in his penthouse instead of the master bedroom.

But this wasn’t a session, and if they were going to be in a normal relationship, it was only right to let her in.

Chloe stumbled a little as he kept pulling her by the waist. She obviously hadn’t caught on to the general idea yet.

“Bedroom’s this way,” he mumbled against her mouth as he kept maneuvering them down the hallway.

Through the muddled haze of needing Lex to get inside her already, she finally understood what he was saying.

Logically, she knew that the room she usually stayed in wasn’t Lex’s bedroom. But logic had flown out the window a long time ago.

It had been a really good date. And not even due to the toy buzzing inside of her. Sure, that had helped but dinner had been really tasty and their conversation had been flirty. The movie hadn’t sucked and they’d made out a little after it was over.

All in all, Chloe was primed and ready for the rest of the date to commence. But they’d have to get to his bedroom soon for that. Which meant that she had to [i]listen[i] to what Lex was saying.

“This one,” she asked, breaking their lip lock, while indicating the door they stood in front of now. When Lex nodded, Chloe smiled and then pushed him against that door. “Thanks,” she said. She went back to kissing him, because she really couldn’t get enough of that, and then felt around for the door knob.

Once it gave, they stumbled back into Lex’s real bedroom.

“Got to get this out of me and you inside,” she told him between fevered kisses. She took a step away to clear her head….and started to undress.

While she pulled the dress over her head and kicked off her shoes, she did a cursory sweep of Lex’s bedroom. A high end male’s bedroom, complete with four poster, king sized bed. It was a big room, tastefully done. But she was more interested in the bed.

And, as promised, not having to worry about screaming her head off.

Taking out the noise factor made her think of something else. Something that involved some serious noise that couldn’t be disguised as anything else.

Plus, it was something that they hadn’t explored all that much in their other relationship. And it usually got her really, really hot.

Chloe reached behind her and undid her bra. She loved Lex watching her. Possibly even more now than when she was his sub.

“I’ve never gotten a really good spanking,” she told him in as conversational a voice she could manage at the time. “From you or anyone else.” Sure, he’d slapped her ass a few times and there had been the use of a paddle for her punishment. “For just the sake of pleasure.”

She let her bra fall to the floor and stood in front of him completely naked expect for her collar, body jewelry and tattoo. “Will you help me change that?”

Lex was in the middle of pulling his shirt off when she made that suggestion. The fabric dropped to the floor as he just stared at her for a moment and tried to process what she was asking for.

It shouldn’t surprise him, considering all the things they did and had done. Several sessions over the past two years whisked through his mind, when he’d slapped her ass a few times before or while he fucked her. She’d always reacted positively and he’d used it to his advantage at certain points. But he’d never taken it further than a few swats.

His eyebrow arched slowly as he considered it. “Spanking for pleasure, hm?”

Lex had given this subject a berth, in the beginning of their agreement because he considered pain a means strictly reserved for punishment upon failure. Later, when he had grown confident that Chloe wouldn’t fail him, he had still held back from doing it, choosing to push other boundaries instead, always with Chloe’s history in mind.

Perhaps this was the best setting to try it out. Without being his sub, Chloe could call a halt at any moment and wouldn’t feel responsible to live up to Lex’s expectations. “I like the idea.”

He closed the distance between them and wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her into a kiss.

Chloe rubbed herself a little against Lex and let him take control of the kiss. She didn’t mind him ravaging her in real life…as long as she got to ravage him in return.

She gently ran her hands over his bald, beautiful skull as he guided them further into the room and towards the bed.

Her hands moved downwards. Chloe trailed her fingertips over his naked back and then made their way to the front of his body where she could get at his belt. It and an inch or so of fabric was keeping her away from something she really wanted. And she always went after what she wanted.

It didn’t take her very long to divest Lex of his belt, undo the button on his pants and slide his zipper down. She worked her way into his boxers and started to stroke his hard cock.

He thrust into her hand in response and she smiled into the kiss before sucking his bottom lip into her mouth and then pulling away from him.

Lex still needed to completely get undressed and get rid of his shoes. Chloe sat down on the bed and spread her legs wide as Lex danced out of the aforementioned items.

Before she could come up with a witty comment, he was on his knees and pulling her towards him by her hips. She gasped as his tongue lapped at her a few times and then moaned as first two then three of his fingers started to fuck her.

She held herself still as his fingers twisted a little and pulled out the drenched toy. He threw it over his shoulder and then dove back in.

This time, she placed her hand on the back of his head, keeping him where she wanted him. “Yeah, more tongue. Oh, good.”

Her hips jerked against his face and she decided to flop back on the mattress and just enjoy the ride. It wasn’t a very long ride, at that.

Chloe came quickly against his mouth and kinda purred as he placed a last kiss on her tattoo. She moved up the bed so he could join her. After going in for a deep kiss, she pulled back and smiled. On a whim, she planted a small kiss on his nose and then got onto her hands and knees.

She knew that she was breathing heavily both from the orgasm and the anticipation of what was to come.

Lex wiped his hand over his nose and shook his head at her antics. She was like a completely different person in bed when they weren’t inside their roles.

Instead of doing what she expected, he leaned down and placed a smacking kiss on the closest pale ass cheek and gave it a playful nip.

She immediately started to giggle. When she made a small little snorting noise, Lex couldn’t stifle his own chuckle and smacked her lightly just under the spot he’d just kissed.

“Bossy chick,” he said good-naturedly. “Think all you have to do is present yourself to get immediate gratification.”

He pressed his lips together to keep himself from laughing when Chloe wiggled her butt in answer.

Lex rolled his eyes and gave her another swat. This one had a little more oomph behind it and left a white mark on her pale skin that slowly faded. “How do you like them apples?”

“I like them very much,” she said, trying not to laugh anymore. That last swat had felt really good. Made her feel tingly and such. But she couldn’t help saying, “I’d buy me a whole bushel of ‘em at the county fair.”

She waited and then wiggled around again. Lex slapped her a little harder this time. She let the feeling spread through her body. Though, it mostly hung out between her legs.

“S’good, Lex. Don’t stop.”

She knew that he must be concerned about hurting her. But she’d sure as hell let him know if he did that.

He slapped her other cheek three times in quick succession and her eyes crashed closed. She moved her legs further apart and waited for the next slap. It came on the other cheek and then she cursed loudly when his hand snuck between her legs and toyed with her clit.

Chloe pressed against the hand while it was there and squawked a little once it was gone.

But then her spanking started again.

“Yes, Lex. A little harder. Fuck, yes, just like that. Oh god, don’t stop. Oh, fuck. Oh, Lex!”

He didn’t need her screams to know that she was enjoying this, but they were a definite turn on. His cock was throbbing as he kept alternating the strength and speed of his swats. Her ass was slowly turning red, but she was dripping wet and the flush was starting to spread on her body.

With his next swat, he reached around under her body and tweaked one of her nipples, tugging at the silver hoop.

Chloe screamed even louder and tried to push into both hands at the same time. Lex repeated the move and this time pinched her other nipple.

Her mantra changed from ‘oh fuck!’ to a fervent ‘fuck me!’.

Lex couldn’t agree more. He had been ready to do that from the moment they got inside the door and his dick was clamoring for attention by now.

He crawled behind her and used his knees to kick her legs together. The move upset her balance, so she fell forward, pushing her breasts right into his waiting hands. He squeezed and kneaded the soft mounds between his fingers before he released her and moved his hands to her hips so he could guide his dick inside.

“So fucking hot.” Lex gritted his teeth.

The first moment was always like plunging into a furnace, burning hot and silken wetness gripping him tightly.

Lex tightened his grip on her hips and thrust as deep as he could go, then set up a fast pace, sliding out and pounding into her quick and hard.

Chloe pushed back as much as she could but she found that she liked Lex taking control of her body and this fuck. While she usually was the aggressor when they were out of their arrangement, this was more than fine with her.

Her hands grabbed at the bed and then fisted in the thick comforter as Lex’s cock easily slid in and out of her wet, twitching pussy.

“Never get enough of you,” she moaned. And it was true. No matter in what form, her dom or just Lex, Chloe could fuck him all day and never get her fill.

With her ass slightly in the air, it made the penetration deeper and she felt his thick cock all the way in her cunt. She clutched at him as he pulled out, making herself tighter as he plunged his way back inside.

While Chloe was making all sorts of noises, she didn’t bother to change her decibel level. She could be loud and she fucking well would be.

She dragged her nipples against the bed which made some mighty nice sensations travel down her body.

Unsurprisingly, she was close to coming already.

As Lex continued to fuck her good and hard she started to babble. “Love your cock in me, baby. So fucking good. God, want you to do this to me all day. Fuck! So perfect. Yes, Lex! Oh, coming, coming, gonna be…fuck! Lex! Lex!”

And then she was there. Screaming and clawing as his cock kept ramming into her. A hand at her clit and she was trying to breathe as she felt the onslaught of another orgasm making its way through her.

Chloe rammed back into him, trying to help it along as Lex kept rubbing her clit and then started to toy with her piercing.

When he touched the bar to her clit as she moved back against his dick, she screamed his name again and begged for him to come inside of her.

“Please, please, please,” she chanted.

Lex groaned behind her and then she felt his come deep inside of her. Chloe squeezed herself around him and managed to keep moving her hips. His hands tightened on her body and she knew that her move had given Lex even more pleasure.

She smiled at the idea and kept massaging his cock inside of her body.

They were both panting like racehorses and she only let up on his dick once it began to soften. She groaned when he pulled out and he flopped down next to her.

When she could move again, she rolled over and grinned at him. “Those were the best fucking apples I’ve ever had.”

Lex chuckled and reached over to ruffle her hair. “Smartass.”

But he had to agree with her. That had been one pretty kinky and satisfying end to an otherwise normal date. The fact that he even thought in terms of ‘normal dates’ right now was pretty amazing.

Then again, maybe that was just an after-effect of an extremely nice orgasm. And maybe that was also the reason that made him pull Chloe over until she was resting squarely on his chest. Who needed personal space anyway?

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: May 13, 2009

Only Lex would consider initiating a fight just so his plan to test this would be controlled, it's actually pretty smart. And I'm glad the test worked for both of them, Chloe easily slipped into sub mode despite the fight, and she didn't get angry for Lex going into dom mode after the session was over. Both the session and the after date sex were incredibly hot, and so great that Lex wanted to cuddle. He's certainly giving this relationship a real try.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That fight finally got Lex to realize they will be ok. That they can be both normal and sub mode. Man both sessions were HOT!!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Excellent update ladies. It seems like they're really integrating both aspects of their relationship well. Lex is falling so slowly he doesn't even realize it....

Members

Wow. Thank you, I needed that.

No charge for awesomeness

Ah yes, my favorite kind of apples too
    Great update girls.

Members

Thumbs up Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: May 13, 2009

finally got through the entire updated story. i love it. more more

NS Full Member

A/N: Blue: Chloe has a certain job to attend to in this one.

A/N: Sabby: Insert vague and mysterious foreshadowing here. Enjoy!

Chloe cracked her neck as she made her way up to Lex’s penthouse on the elevator. The stress of the week had already taken its toll on her. Everyone at work was snapping at everyone else.

There was a huge client and there had been an even huger mess up on her companies fault. Everyone had to drop what they were doing to fix it. Chloe had been on the phone with the woman the whole week and had done her best to keep her from walking.

She’d been successful but it sucked every bit of energy out of her.

And Lex wasn’t doing any better. His company had to oversee a merger with another one. Which meant paperwork, and press time and no play time.

Chloe hadn’t come in over a week.

Which was why she’d thanked any and all deities when her schedule had cleared and not ten minutes later she’d discovered the message from Lex on her cell phone.

She was not to go home, she was not to pass go, she was not to collect 200 dollars. What she was to do was to go to his place, disrobe once she was off the elevator and prepare to be used.

Ever since that call, she’d breezed through her work and had a company car drop her three blocks away from Lex’s place.

Once the elevator doors opened and closed, she got her clothes off as quickly as was possible.

Lex sat in his office as he heard the elevator doors open and close. He looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was already after eight in the evening. It was later than usual, but that was to be suspected with the current goings on in her company.

He didn’t go to her at once, instead finishing the last spread sheet for his upcoming board meeting before he closed down the computer and got up.

Taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly, he dropped effortlessly into dom mode before he even stepped out into the hallway.

By the time he entered the living room, Chloe was standing naked in its center, her clothes in a neat pile on the chair opposite the couch.

“Welcome, my sweet.” He moved close to her and trailed a hand over her arm, taking in her flawless stance and the way the piercings and collar gleamed in the bright light of the room.

“I’ve been waiting for you.” His hand slid further down and followed the line of her hip to the smooth curves of her ass while he circled around her.

“It has been a while since our last session, hasn’t it?”

It had been a little over a week since their date and the impromptu session he had set up at the beginning of it.

“Are you ready to be used again?”

“Yes, Lex.”

While Lex had been more concerned about what their relationship would do to this part of their life, it had worried Chloe as well.

But things seemed to be going well.

She still craved Lex as her dom. Terribly.

Her body was already prepared to be used. Aching for it, really.

Whenever she and Lex were together like this it seemed that she was more aware of her body. How the arch of her foot didn’t touch the floor beneath it, the slight tug of the nipple rings as she breathed and the relaxing of her muscles were occurrences that she only felt when she was like this.

Naked, submissive and standing in front of Lex ready to be used for his pleasure.

The skin that he’d trailed his hand slowly and firmly down tingled and the rest of her body ate the feeling up as it spread.

As Lex continued to circle her, Chloe enjoyed the feeling of being prey to a powerful predator that could strike at any time.

“Very good.” He stopped in front of her and looked her over one more time from her hairline to her toes.

She had recently had another waxing, and he could tell she’d been to the nail salon, as well. The French twist she’d opted for this morning was already a little messy from a long day at work.

Lex furrowed his brows at that. “Take the pins out of your hair and hand them to me.”

She immediately fell into action and did as told, removing the various pins and placing them into his outstretched hand one after another until her hair fell loose around her shoulders, almost covering her breasts.

Lex brushed the strands behind her shoulders and combed out the tresses with his fingers until they were smooth. “Better.”

He pocketed the hairpins and took a step back from Chloe. “I have prepared a few things for you in your bedroom. You will find them on the bed. Go and bring them to me.”

Chloe smoothly turned around and walked down to her bedroom. Lex really was a master who knew his sub well. She was anxious to see what he had left out for their pleasure. It was also more tantalizing that she would bring the items to him and then have them used on her.

When she crossed the threshold of the room that was hers when she was his, Chloe’s eyes landed on the bed. The throbbing between her legs got worse.

There were two dildos, a chastity belt and a set of nipple clamps that had a connecting chain and, her breathing got deeper, bells on them.

She slipped the belt over her wrist like a bracelet and placed the chain of the nipple rings in her mouth so each clamp hung down and Lex would hear her return.

A dildo in each hand completed her task. They were both nice and thick and her pussy clenched in anticipation.

The sound of the small, tinkling bells filled the air as she made her way back to Lex.

While Chloe carried out his order, Lex had placed her bobby pins in a small pile on top of her neatly stacked clothes. He was waiting for her return in the spot that she had vacated.

A smile tugged at his lips when he heard the tinkling of bells before he saw Chloe appear in the hallway.

She stopped in front of him and waited patiently as she held her hands with the vibrating dildos out to him.

Lex nodded approvingly, but didn’t make a move to take the toys from her. Instead, he reached out to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples.

“These toys will keep you nicely stimulated while you service me tonight.” He explained as he pulled and tweaked both her nipples until they were as hard as they would get.

Then he took the chain from her mouth and attached the first clamp, adjusting the tightness until it sat snuggly on her right nipple, holding it securely above the steel hoop. He flicked his finger against the small bell at the bottom of it and enjoyed the way Chloe’s breathing picked up as the small weight of it added to the stimulation of her nipple.

“I find I quite like them, and I plan to hear this sound continuously tonight.” Lex attached the other clamp and adjusted it like the first, then flicked against both bells at the same time.

The connecting chain between the clamps wasn’t very long, but it would suit his purpose. His sweet would stay very close to him tonight.

“Spread your legs wide.” His hand trailed down the center of her chest, tugging once at the chain before it moved lower and between her legs.

Chloe kept her body as still as could be as Lex’s fingers started to gently explore her sopping pussy. Her stance would have been comically wide in any other situation but she wanted to give Lex access to whatever he wanted from her.

She was already panting by the time one of his long, deft fingers eased inside of her. He pumped the finger a few times before adding a second one.

Her eyes were fixed straight ahead, somewhere over Lex’s left shoulder. But she could tell that he was watching her face intensely. He did everything intensely when it came to her.

This sub was the luckiest one of the planet. And Chloe wouldn’t take it for granted. She would obey him no matter what he said.

Her breath caught a little as a third finger joined the other two. Each time he was deeply imbedded in her pussy, he stretched out his fingers. This last time, it was hard not to groan in response.

On his next pass, Lex removed his fingers from her pussy and moved them further back. One cunt juice slicked finger teased her ass before it started to fuck it.

The longer he touched her, the stronger he could smell her scent between them. She was excited and ready for anything he chose to do with her. In response, his dick was hardening inside his pants, pushing against the seam of his zipper.

“I think you’re ready for the other toys now.” Lex pulled his fingers from between her legs and reached for the first vibrating dildo.

This one was a little shorter than the other one and didn’t have quite such a bulbous head. It did have the stronger vibrations, though.

He rubbed the length of the plastic toy between her legs, soaking it with her juices before he lined it up and slowly sank it into her wet cunt.

Knowing what a vocal and responsive lover she was, it only excited him more that she fought her reactions to remain perfectly still and let no sound escape.

Her lips were slightly parted and her breathing had already deepened, but no single sound came from her throat.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” He pumped the toy slowly in and out of her. “This one is not for your pussy, though.”

Pulling it out slowly, he moved the vibe further back and pushed its rounded tip against her puckered opening. “Open up,” he instructed calmly as he started to put more pressure against the hole. “Take it all the way in.”

The way that Chloe listened to Lex, her body now listened to her. Chloe was now able to relax and tense muscles at will.

That was why she was able to take everything and anything he threw her way. They’d both worked hard to earn it. And they both reaped the rewards.

She breathed out as the toy slid easily inside of her ass, filling, stretching and arousing her all at the same time.

Now that she was stuffed full in one hole, Lex moved on to the other one. He made sure the toy got nice and wet first, though.

He slid it inside of her briefly and then against her pussy lips. Now the sounds of her heavy breathing were getting louder. It had been too long since he used her and her body was responding to that. When the butt of the toy was pressed against her clit, there was an audible catch in her breathing.

Then, blissfully, he eased the toy inside of her body until it hit bottom. Chloe was full and warm and being taken care of and sweating and throbbing.

Lex quickly and methodically went about putting the chastity belt on her. Another example of his complete care of her. This way, she wouldn’t have to exert herself to keep them inside of her.

Another sharp intake of breath when he tugged on the buckle to make sure the belt sat nice and tight on her. She wondered how long it would take before the belt was coated with her juices.

Four, maybe five, minutes was her guess.

Lex looked over his handiwork and tugged on the belt once again to make sure it sat securely and wouldn’t slip if she moved. Then he gave the small bells at the end of her clamps another flick to hear them chime and watch Chloe suck in an excited breath.

“Now, I want you to go back into the bedroom. There is a large pillow under the bed. Bring it to me.”

He watched as she slowly turned around and started to walk. He knew she would be able to feel the toys shift inside her with every movement, especially when she bent down and stood back up to pick up the pillow.

The sensations would be sweet torture and keep her nicely aroused for her next task.

When she returned to him, he could already see sweat starting to gather at her hairline and her pale skin was lightly flushed from her face to the top of her chest.

“Place the pillow in front of the couch. Kneel down on it, face to the couch, and spread your thighs.”

As she followed his instructions, Lex watched her body move with natural grace. She didn’t show any false coyness or attempt to look seductive in her motions. That made her all the more desirable to him.

He moved over to the couch himself once she was in position and sat down on the couch in front of her. Reaching out his foot, he placed the toe of his shoe gently between her legs and pressed it up against the piece of leather covering her pussy.

“Rise.” Her body started to move up as she held her weight on her lower legs. “Open my pants and pull them down, then place your hands on my thighs.”

He kept rubbing over her pussy with the toe of his shoe as she moved quickly to follow his orders.

“You will service me with your mouth, your hands, and your tits tonight.” Lex hooked a finger into the chain between her breasts and pulled her closer until her breasts were hovering over his dick.

“For now, your hands will stay where they are, and you will worship my cock and balls with your mouth until I tell you to stop.”

He lifted the chain over his hard-on and let it fall to the base. The metal was cold against his skin, but it would warm up quickly, once Chloe started to use her mouth.

Considering the relatively short length of the chain, it would tug constantly on her nipples now and make her tits bounce as she worked to suck him off.

“You may begin.” He removed his foot from between her legs and set back comfortably until he felt the tug of the chain against the base of his cock.

Chloe moved back a little. Which caused the chain to hold to Lex’s dick, which caused the bells to ring as the clamps tightened on her nipples.

Her lips parted to gasp right before she took Lex’s dick inside her mouth.

God, she’d missed this. Missed being down on her knees, every hole open for Lex’s pleasure and use.

She sucked him hard as her head, and tits, began to bob. She could smell herself, taste Lex, hear the bells ringing, fell Lex’s smooth skin under her hands and see how much he was enjoying himself. It was a true sensory experience.

With every pull at her nipples, there was a corresponding tug below the chastity belt. Both her cunt and ass flexed against the intrusions inside of them.

Her tongue flattened over a particularly fat vein as she pulled off and laid wet kisses down his shaft. The nipple clamps pulled tightly as she leaned forward even more to lick, kiss and suck his balls.

She paid each one the same attention before rhythmically thrusting her tongue between them. When Lex shifted a little, she moved away from his balls and sucked at the root of his cock before licking her way back up it.

Lex’s eyes fell closed as he relaxed completely. She was extremely good at this and would carry out his order to its fullest extent. Since she was settled comfortably on a pillow, he could keep her in this position for an indefinite length of time without having to cause unnecessary strain on her joints.

This was perfect. His sub was servicing him as was expected of her, teasing herself as she worked to give him pleasure.

The next time he felt her move down the length of his shaft he took a deep breath before he gave her his next instruction. “I want you to reach between your legs. Push your fingers under the crotch of the belt and turn on the toys. They both have a switch at the base, so you need to push it all the way to the side.”

He felt one of her hands move away from his thigh, but Chloe kept steadily sucking his dick and didn’t move more than was necessary to complete his order.

Chloe was glad that she was well situated on the pillow. Otherwise, this might have been trickier.

It was also a good thing that she was leaking so much. It made the task of getting her fingers under the crotch of the basically skin tight belt possible.

But it still took a few tries before she was able to find the switch that Lex was talking about. When the toy inside her cunt came to life, she sucked on Lex’s dick mercilessly. It was the only thing she could do to appropriately channel the pleasure that started to flare up between her legs before spreading out.

The head of the toy rotated, for god’s sake. Being that it was buried so far up her cunt, it felt like it was widening her even more as it worked against her smooth muscles.

She pulled up a little more on Lex and heard the bells before she started to suck and lick at the head of his dick. Lex’s taste was getting stronger and she was sucking down more of his pre come with every passing second. The tang in her mouth was proof that she was pleasing him.

Her hand moved back to her ass.

When this toy started up, it was immediately obvious that it was different than the one inside of her cunt.

It buzzed, with a great amount of force, every few seconds.

She bobbed her head in time with the sound coming from inside of her ass as she put her hand back on Lex’s thigh.

The pleasure was building up quickly as Chloe sucked, licked and kissed his dick and balls with more vigor. He could feel the tension in his stomach grow stronger and his hands clenched into fists at his side as he watched Chloe’s head bob up and down in his lap.

“Look at me.” He ground the words out as his orgasm began to rush on. “Swallow.”

Her mouth moved all the way down his cock, trapping the tip inside her throat as she started to swallow. Lex’s eyes closed as the pleasure finally exploded and he spilled down her throat, hips moving in quick sharp jerks.

Chloe watched as she swallowed him down. He was beautiful as he came above her, as he shot his come into her mouth and let himself go. It was the only time, she theorized, that his guard was let completely down.

And he let her see that. He gave that to her.

She kept up the motion of her throat and mouth until she was certain that there wasn’t a drop left for her to swallow.

Knowing how sensitive he must be after orgasming, she relaxed her mouth and stopped the motion of her tongue. Chloe kept his dick in her mouth, though.

She was still dripping and throbbing but she knew that Lex’s pleasure was more important than her own.

And she couldn’t wait to give him more of it.

tbc

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: June 5th, 2009

I am amazed by the idea of the complete sensory perception. Lex really does think of everything and it is to the benefit of them both.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information