+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement ***NC-17***

wow! that was just... AMAZING! I should have figured out that Lex would act like the complete controlling dom bastard not only during their 'private time' but even when he wasn't around to keep an eye on Chloe. He actually hired someone to keep a close watch and surveillance on Chloe during all times and all days. It makes me wonder if he got as possessive with all his other subs, or is Chloe singled out for this 'special treatment' because she seems to be such a perfect sub to his perfect dom?

Chloe really is an amazing sub. She actually makes the art of submission into an Olympic sport, containing all her muscles, reactions and responses with complete control and perfection. It's interesting how allowing someone else complete control over her body enabled and drove her to strive for complete control over her own self. Its as if... the competition for complete command over her own body pushed her into establishing mastery over herself at a near super-human level.

One thing that does bother me about the arrangement between Lex and Chloe is the fact that Chloe is not allowed to date anyone. Isn't she allowed to enjoy the company of other men? Perhaps not fuck them, but just go out for dinner, theatre and dancing? Sex is not the only thing that makes up a satisfying relationship, usually it's not even the most important thing.. So why is Chloe depriving herself of all the other aspects of being in a relationship just to enjoy kinky hot sex with Lex....

I just realized what I wrote... Kinky, hot Lex sex is more than enough to make up for all the boring stuff like companionship, sharing.... love?

(sigh) confusing choices... It makes me wonder if Lex is allowed to date, or whether its an informal part of the agreement that Lex will not date other women while he's 'seeing' Chloe.

I'm looking forward to seeing Chloe finally gain some gratification from this relationship. That's my not-too-subtle way of saying 'bring on the smut'. I'm looking really forward to upcoming chapters.

At this point, the two of them are still quite cold and callous (in their feelings) towards each other. It's a business arrangement that involved sexual favours instead of money. But no affection.. It makes me wonder whether there is even a chance for feelings to start rising up between them. At this point it seems like getting emotionally involved would actually be a deal-breaker between them. If either one of them happens to admit to affectionate feelings, the other will probably go seeking another sexual partner.

Makes me look all the more forward to seeing who falls first. Someone is going to fall right?
    Bring on the angst!!!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

now you know... i didnt think a fic could get more sumttasically better than "smut and almost nothing but' oh boy was i wrong!

this is like a dirty sexy gourgous version of birthday, xmas and bliss all roled into one!

fantastic!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

You two are evil But I love you for it.

I was hoping CHloe wouldn't be so dumd as to break the biggest rule of them all. She has really trained her self in this one to be stiff as board when need.

I'm having a hard time thinking about how painful the postions must be to sit in but then the rewards if Lex is happy have to be worth the wait.

I can't wait to see what happens next. All this teasing of power Chloe is painful. Lex has really trained himself as well to hold out to the very end.

More...more...PLEASE

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

DAMN!!! That is all I am saying. One more time DAMN!! Yeah more please...

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

heiheihei...you left it there? Now that is just cruel.....

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Arrangement ***NC-17***

Wow!! Those mind games. Now I'm getting the feeling that you're the dom and we're the subs. Interesting chapter. I shall wait for the next chapter.

WOW! I can't believe you left it there. That was an AMAZING update. I can't wait for more. Soon? The last wait was torture!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Wow this is good, it's the whole anticipation thing that makes it so wonderful. I'm amazed Chloe can stand it.

that. was. so. WRONG! Leaving it right there. I'm still in shock, still scrolling up and down the page looking for the rest. dom lex = super hot. i really respect chloe as a sub, she really puts a lot of work into it and it seem super difficult; the whole holding liquid in your mouth thing, I could not do. great update

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

You can't leave it there OMG!!! You have to come back and update please!

You guys are doing a fantastic job I am loving this story

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information