+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1219

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: July 16, 2008

*knock knock* Blue! Sabby! Are you out there.

Is there some normal Chloe and Lex interaction to come? Update soon.

NS Full Member

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: July 16, 2008

A/N: Blue: They just had some private fun, time to take it to the outside world.
    A/N: Sabby: Sorry it's been so long since we've updated well anything. I had a bit of an "Ack! F*ck! Why me!" and then I went missing in action just after our last update. But here we are again, back with a vengeance, and smut. Enjoy.

Chloe sat at the desk that Lex had provided. Her papers were strewn about it as she went over them again. She had a meeting this week. An important one at that. Which was why she was so touched, really, that Lex had thought of that and brought what she would need over here.

She looked at the clock and decided that it was time to get moving.

When she’d woken this morning, feeling amazing thanks to the constant use from yesterday followed by a much needed shower and scrumptious dinner, she’d found Lex’s note.

She was to be dressed and ready by five in the afternoon. She would not be used until then.

So, she needed to start the cleaning procedure.

He’d left clothes and an instruction to do her hair in a simple ponytail.

Her things would be taken back to her apartment by his staff. She would not be permitted to work after five.

Chloe looked herself over in the mirror. She wore no makeup and was dressed rather plainly. It made her look a little younger.

A black, pleated skirt was teamed with a crisp white shirt. Lex had left her a plain, white bra and, of course, no underwear.

She was putting on her shoes now. They were red with black piping. Three inch heels with a delicate strap that fastened on the side of the shoe.

After putting her hair up, she sat down on the bed and waited for Lex to come and fetch her.

Lex finished up his work on the laptop and closed it down. It was two minutes to five, so he put everything work related back in its proper place and straightened his clothes.

Without hurry, he left his office and ambled over to Chloe's room. She would be ready by now and waiting for him.

For today, he had planned something a little different. It was time to take her out of the closed confines of his apartment anyway, and he'd noticed how much she had enjoyed their semi public session in the opera house.

So he would indulge her once again.
    Lex didn't knock on her door before he entered. He stepped through and found Chloe sitting on the edge of the bed, looking straight ahead with her hands folded primly in her lap.

She had put on the outfit he had arranged for her and looked every inch the graduate student.

"Stand up and step forward," he instructed her calmly.

Once she had completed his order, he circled her once and smoothed his hand down the back of her blouse. The bra was barely visible under the thin material, just a hint of it showing.

He tugged on the skirt to straighten out the pleats and finished his round until he was standing in front of her again.

She had buttoned the blouse all the way to her neck, nearly covering the collar. Lex made quick work of undoing the first few buttons and settled the wider lapels smoothly against her chest.

Nodding to himself, he stepped away.

"Follow me."

Chloe realized how far they had come when Lex touching her didn’t seem like a treat. More of something that was now an integral part of their arrangement.

She followed behind him, matching his pace, as they walked out to the elevator and then down to the street.

Her heartbeat started to pick up. She could remember the last time he’d used her in public. During the opera. Her body already started to take interest.

Of course, he could just be taking her to another location. But when she felt him looking at her, assessing her reaction, she thought that her first guess was correct.

Lex hailed a taxi and then opened the door for her, gesturing that she was supposed to climb in.

Once they were both settled, Lex told the driver their destination. Chloe’s body trembled in response to the words.

They were going to a library.

"I'm sure you will like the anthropology section of the library at Met U. It has the most extensive collection of ancient scripts in the country."

Lex spoke smoothly and kept his eyes on the driver. A smirk went over his face when he noticed the heretofore curious man divert his eyes from the review mirror and turn up the music.

He placed his hand palm up on the seat next to him and instructed her in a low voice. "Lean forward."

Once Chloe was leaned forward a little in her seat, Lex pulled the skirt out from under her and pushed his hand between her legs.

"I know that you're focusing on the Ptolemaic era this semester and I'm sure you will find anything you need there."

His fingers slipped into her pussy and he slowly started to move them back and forth.

The next words were spoken under his breath. "Lean towards me and brace your arm on the backrest."

"You said that you were writing a thesis on the role of the high status female in this time?"

He slipped his fingers out and rubbed over the wet lips, moving the small piercing back and forth.

"Cross your legs," he muttered again under his breath.

For a moment, all Chloe could do was feel. Feel his fingers inside of her and the way that his body was brushing up against hers because they were seated so close.

When she crossed her legs, her pussy felt tighter with Lex’s fingers inside.

Her nipples were hard and, with her clit being teased, her whole body was standing at attention.

“Yes,” she said. “I’m interested in how it was that Cleopatra became so powerful in the line of kings and queens.” Chloe only knew a little bit about the time frame.

“How one woman could bring down an Empire is fascinating.”

A sweat had already broken out on her body.

"Hmm. She did achieve things that others failed to even come close to."

He pushed his fingers as far inside as their position allowed and put pressure against the sensitive walls. His eyes remained on Chloe's face the entire time, devouring the minute reactions that an outsider would not even look for.

"You will find they have an entire section devoted to her, though you might have to get on your knees to get at the most prolific sources." Lex's voice remained smooth, even as he resumed pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy.

Her pupils shot wider and her mouth opened slightly as her breathing deepened. Lex loved seeing her like this, could never get enough of it.

He drew his fingers away once again, only to refocus his attention on the small metal bar through the hood of her clit, rubbing it back and forth against the delicate flesh.

"But I'm sure for someone as interested in the subject as you, that shouldn't be a problem."

Chloe shook her head and felt her hair brushing against her back as she did so. “No, I’m sure any time spent on my knees will give me the results I desire.” His hot, hard cock in her mouth or his fingers or cock inside one of her other holes.

“And I’m sure you’ll help me find what I need.” He always did. She could feel an orgasm starting to build inside of her body.

“Please,” her voice cracked a little. “Please, tell me, are there many students who use that area?” She wondered just how public their session was going to be.

Lex had to know how close she was. How much just the idea was turning her on. His fingers kept slipping over her piercing.

"I honestly can't tell you," he answered smoothly as his fingers retreated only to push deeply inside her again. "Seeing as it's a Sunday, there shouldn't be too many others milling about, but the library in general is one of the most sought out places in the city."

He smirked as he watched her growing arousal. She was still turned on by the idea of a session in public. At this point, she probably wouldn't even object to being fucked in the middle of an audience without secrecy.

He would give her the illusion, but there was no chance he would risk the reality. Chloe might forget the consequences of her actions while she submitted herself to him, but it was his responsibility to make sure that no lasting damage would be wrought by their sessions.

The car came to a sudden halt and Lex faced front to see that they had reached their destination.

Leisurely pulling his fingers from her pussy, he was still licking them clean when the driver turned around to tell them the fare.

"That's 15,27, sir."

Lex nodded and removed his wallet, then handed the money through the small opening in the glass divider.

Chloe tried to get herself under control but knew it was useless. She was wet and throbbing and needy.

"Keep the change."

He stepped out and held his hand into the car for Chloe to take.

Chloe wrapped her hand around his and then let herself be taken out of the taxi.

Once her feet were firmly planted on the ground she shivered a little. It was breezy.

“Come.” His voice was low and there weren’t many people around so she heard him perfectly.

Her throat muscles locked up, she hadn’t been told to vocalize, as the muscles between her legs spasmed.

Lex was still holding her hand as the wave of pleasure peaked and then released her from its grasp. Her nipples throbbed and, as she swallowed, she could feel the cool metal of her collar.

After a tug from Lex’s hand, she followed him up the steps and into the library.

The library would be closing in a little over two hours Chloe noted as Lex led her up to the second floor. There weren’t many students around at the moment.

Lex led her to a corner of the library and chose the stack right at the end. From the opening of the stack to the end of it was about fifteen feet.

“On your knees, facing me.” His voice was tight and Chloe knew he was close. “Open your mouth.”

He opened his fly and pulled out his cock, then pushed it into her mouth without further warning.

His eyes scanned the opening to the stack, but there were so few people around, the chance that anyone would come around this corner was pretty much nil.

The section was secluded enough, shut off on two sides by floor to ceiling bookcases.

"Suck," he ordered curtly as he started pumping his hips at a leisurely pace.

Lex moved one hand behind her head and took hold of the base of her ponytail to guide her movements. Her eyes remained fixed on his lower belly as she closed her lips tighter and followed his order to the tee.

He hollowed his cheeks and bit down on the soft flesh to keep from making any noise as he watched her suck him off with vigor, feeling her tongue lash over the length of his cock as she worked him over.

"Hands behind your back."

She followed his instruction and the shift in balance made her sink farther down. He could feel the tip of his cock nudging against the back of her throat and into the tight channel.

"Do you like what this section has to offer so far?" he asked in a low voice as he trailed the index finger of his free hand over her cheek.

She nodded as much as she could and hummed around his dick, sending a bolt of pleasure down his spine.

"I'm glad to hear that, and I promise you will get a close look at some of these books in a little while."

Chloe could give a fuck all about the books. About the library. About the world buzzing and rotating around them.

All she cared about was his cock in her throat and the way it made her body feel. She sucked him as hard as she could, knowing that was what he expected and liked from her.

Once he had repositioned her with her hands in back of her body, Chloe saw the advantage of it. She could get him deeper.

Wanted to swallow him whole. Never not be with him. Be with him and used by him always.

Ran her tongue on the underside of his shaft and then started using just the tip at some points. Featherlike touches.

She was so wet already. She could feel the moisture between her legs starting to shift a little so she wished she could put her legs more tightly together.

Lex was now fully erect.

He bit down on the inside of his cheek and quickened the pace of his thrusts, pushing her head forward in counterpoint so he could slip down her throat on every in-stroke.

"Don't forget to swallow," he reminded her in a low voice as he felt his arousal curl tighter.

His eyes roamed to the end of the stack once again, making sure they were still undisturbed. Lex had scouted out the library prior to this session and been happy to see that there weren't any cameras to worry about. So the only thing he had to take into consideration was the possibility of someone coming to look for ancient Egyptian scripts.

When another sharp spike of arousal rushed through him, he decided it was time to change the pace.

He used Chloe's ponytail to pull her off his cock and to her feet. "Stand up and close your mouth."

Turning her around by her shoulders he pushed her close to the bookcase until she was almost nose to nose with a row of books.

Lex took first one of her hands, then the other and placed them beside her head on the board. "Hold on."

Her fingers closed over the wood and Lex moved his hands to her hips and down until he could push up her skirt to bare her ass.

"Do you enjoy being exposed like this?" he asked as he tucked the hem of her skirt into the waistline.

"Your naked ass sticking out, begging to be fucked. We're still in a public space, Chloe."

His hand stroked over the smooth curves as his gaze went to the end of the stack once more.

"Anyone could come around the corner and see you like this."

Chloe let his words wash over her and the accompanying images popped into her mind. Saw Lex taking her against the shelf, her knuckles white from holding on and someone coming into the stacks.

Lex would tell her to look at the person watching them fuck. The shock on their face, the outrage and, probably, the disgust. But Lex would keep using her. Chloe wanted to moan just thinking about it.

Getting caught was one of her deepest fantasies. It was probably why she liked getting put on display so much.

Lex slapped her ass. Hard. She bit down on her cheek so she didn’t cry out. Not from pain but from pleasure. Spanking was also something that she was interested in that they hadn’t really tried out yet.

“I asked you a question. Answer me.”

“Yes,” she breathed out. “Yes, I enjoy being naked and exposed in public. Please, please use me.” Wanted to spread her legs and offer herself up in the basest way.

A slap to her other cheek. “Oh, god.” A loud moan this time.

Lex jerked his gaze to the end of the stack once again. If she kept up that noise level, they would get caught, but that was not what he planned on happening today. She obviously got off on the idea of it, but when it happened, it would be in a controlled environment.

Chloe might not be thinking about anything except her desires right now, but Lex was well aware what it could do to her to be caught doing this by the wrong crowd.

"You'd love to scream right now, wouldn't you? Draw everyone's attention, so they can come and see you like this."

He brought one hand up to press it over her mouth and delivered another stinging slap with the other before he took his cock in hand and pushed into her without mercy.

She screamed her answer into his hand as her muscles clamped tight around his dick, the sound muffled but still very audible to him.

"I will allow you to make noise," he said in a low voice, directly into her ear. "But my hand is going to stay right where it is, and you will keep your voice at an appropriate level."

He started thrusting into her with long hard strokes, setting a fast pace and feeling her legs stiffen as she tried to keep her body still. "You take it so well, but it's going to be a challenge to keep your noises down when all you really want is to scream your head off."

Lex brought his free hand down to start playing with her piercings. He tugged and twisted the small hoops, pinching and rubbing her hard little nipples.

"Don't disappoint me, Chloe."

She had no intention of doing so. Not when he’d given everything she could have ever asked for. Then she remembered his lips on hers. She needed to forget that memory.

It was easy at the moment what with one hand inside her shirt and bra working and pulling at her nipple rings while the other remained clamped over her mouth. He was letting her make the noise she desperately needed while making sure she didn’t draw unwanted attention to them. He was perfect.

And then there was the cock ramming in and out of her.

Even though her body remained still, the force of his thrusts pushed her breasts forward. Lex held his hand a little in front of her breast, pushed inside and then squeezed her tit when it appeared in his palm.

She was moaning constantly behind his hand. She could smell them and hear the wet suction of his dick using her cunt.

It was too good. She was already begging.

His body slapped against her already sensitive ass and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Lex's gaze remained on the end of the stack as he fucked her, trying to listen to any footsteps that might approach them above the noises she was making behind his palm. Chloe was keeping it to a much lower pitch than usual, which was a damn good thing.

He bit down on the inside of his cheek to stifle any unwanted sounds coming from him as her muscles kept clamping viciously around him, making her feel even tighter than she did anyway. His own arousal was building fast and hard, taking him closer to the edge by the minute, but he wouldn't go over like this.

He wanted to see her face when he told her to come.

Giving a few more harsh thrusts he pulled on first one, then the other nipple ring, then drew his hand out of her shirt and slipped out of her. She made pitiful noises behind his other hand, begging and pleading unintelligibly.

"Be silent."

The noise stopped immediately and Lex took his hand away and turned her around to face him, then lifted her arms and positioned them so she could hold on to the stacks again, backwards this time.

Reaching around her, he gave her ass another slap before he grabbed on to the supple flesh and lifted her off the ground.

"Wrap your legs around me," he instructed as he took one hand from her ass to guide his cock back inside her.

"I want you to look right at me and don't dare close your eyes."

He thrust into her harshly and watched as her eyes widened and her mouth fell open, but no sound came out this time.

She was staring right back at him as he wrapped his arm around her waist and fucked her hard, shoving her against the bookcase at her back with every thrust. When he had a firm enough hold on her with one arm, he brought his other hand up to cover her mouth again.

"Vocalize, but remember, keep it down." He tightened his grip on her jaw, thumb brushing over the soft skin under her chin.

Her eyes looked incredibly wide as she stared at him, irises swallowed almost completely by her pupils.

Lex bit the inside of his mouth bloody as he stifled any and all sounds that tried to escape his own throat. She was using her muscles again to milk his cock and her legs were clamped so tight around his waist that it was easy to keep holding her up.

Lex was fucking her so hard she knew that she’d have bruises on her back where the bookshelf was digging into her.

Chloe held onto the shelf for dear life as he rammed himself inside of her.

They were face to face and she was staring into his eyes.

Her cunt clenched as she remembered their night in her apartment together.

Lex had left her breasts spilling out of her bra when he’d released them and the rings now dragged against the material of her shirt.

She knew that he wanted to watch her come and she hoped that she’d get to see his face. She’d never seen it this up close during a session.

Her voice was muffled as she begged for more. For him harder. She squeezed her cunt and legs around him as hard as she could.

Thought about the fact that he was fucking her against a stack of books. People milling around all about them none the wiser.

Whimpering now.

“Come.”

It took every ounce of strength not to shut her eyes as her body followed his command. Hands squeezing the shelf tighter as her legs and pussy squeezed Lex tighter.

Everything clenching before she peaked and screamed as quietly as she could behind his hand. Trying to close her vocal chords.

He pumped into her five more times before she saw his face change.

Lex’s whole face tensed for the briefest of moments and then relaxed as she felt him fill her with his come.

She watched the spectacle avidly. Taking it all in. Whimpered again as her body continued to milk him.

He rode the short high of his climax and pulled out the moment he was done, moving the arm around her waist to uncross her feet behind his back.

They fell to the floor with an audible thump and as Chloe righted herself up to stand properly something else gave an audible thump and clatter.

Lex saw Chloe's eyes widen and looked down to see that a few books had fallen out from behind her back and landed on the floor.

He removed his hand from her mouth and pulled her skirt down so it sat properly again, then tucked himself away and closed his pants.

Picking up the books, he could see that one of her socks had slipped down to her ankles during their fuck.

Lex smirked and put the books back in their place, looking down the aisle again to make sure nobody had been alerted to their presence.

The space at the end of the line of racks was still empty.

He turned back to Chloe again and smirked.

She looked completely ravished, and all the more fuckable for it. If the risk of getting caught wasn't there, he would keep using her right here.

Her blouse was halfway open and her tits in plain sight, pushed out over the cups of the bra. Her hair was mussed, the ponytail hanging loosely at the back of her head and her face was still sweaty and flushed from orgasm.

Lex stepped directly in front of her and then lowered his head to suck first one then the other stiff nipple into his mouth, tonguing the silver hoops. When Chloe gasped, he drew away immediately.

He pulled the cups back over her breasts then closed the gaping lapels of her blouse, but didn't do up her buttons.

He wanted her to step out of the aisle just like this. If she was so turned on by the idea of getting caught while she was used, he could give her a little of that feeling without risking a damage to her reputation.

Nobody who saw her would be able to mistake the look of 'Just been fucked'. But they wouldn't connect her to anyone. She looked like your average grad student, and since nothing could be proven, nobody would question her about it.

"There's a bathroom close to the entrance." He spoke calmly as he stepped even further back from her. "You will go there and clean yourself up."

He smoothed down his shirt and righted his jacket, then reached into the inside pocket to pull out something he'd brought just for her.

"When you're clean, put this on." He placed the scrap of fabric in her hand. "I'll be waiting for you outside when you're done."

He left her in the aisle with a blue thong in one hand, his come between her thighs and her whole body tingling. The thong was fairly heavy so she thought there was more to it than met the eyes.

Chloe didn’t pull herself together at all as she walked down the stairs to the bathroom that Lex had indicated. She caught a few people staring at her.

The way they looked at her told her all she needed to know. They knew she’d been fucked.

It thrilled her.

She went into a stall and cleaned Lex’s come from between her legs and then put the thong on. She made sure that the straps sat nice and high on her hips and then she smoothed down her skirt.

Two women were chattering away at the sinks as she approached them. One of them saw her and then nudged the other one. Chloe slowly washed her hands.

But she didn’t straighten her clothes or hair.

The women continued to whisper until one of them said, “Hope you didn’t scream.”

Chloe just smiled and then left the bathroom.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: August 28, 2008

Thanks for the update.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Yea! An update
    But she didn’t straighten her clothes or hair.

The women continued to whisper until one of them said, “Hope you didn’t scream.”

Chloe just smiled and then left the bathroom.
    Oh if they only knew.

Great update. Thanks

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I like that Lex is able to indulge her while still maintaining her privacy, it speaks of how well he cares for her. And that time with her eyes staying open was intense. I wonder what the thong is for.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Man I need a ciggy after that update. That was hot!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Great new chapter, BlueSabby! When Chloe first started dressing up in simple clothes and light make-up, as per Lex’s instructions, I thought that he might have been indulging in some little fantasy of his… the naughty little schoolgirl? LOL! And perhaps he was indulging a little bit. But the real reason was that he was arranging a ‘disguise and cover’ for Chloe or their semi-public session. Very nicely done, Lex!

I liked the little moment where Lex put in some time into ‘fixing up Chloe’ properly. Unbuttoning her blouse to give her the more casual look as well as straightening out her pleats? It’s obsessive, detailed attention like that that makes me melt ALWAYS.

And I loved the idea that Lex has now added on a whole new kind of playing into their sessions to indulge in this new kink that has been discovered in Chloe. I love that they discovered the unexpected kink, AND that Lex is making a point of indulging in it to please Chloe.

Actually, everything he does is always with Chloe as his topmost priority. And I LOVE that. Not only the way he indulges her kinks, but also the way that he makes sure their sessions are arranged carefully around her professional life, so her career doesn’t suffer because of him. I LOVED the way that he actually brought in her paperwork to her to make sure she was prepared for her presentation. I LOVE seeing how attentive and considerate he is about every aspect of her life and personality.

I was a little puzzled over the visual of Lex hailing a taxi. Quite frankly, I didn’t know he knew HOW to hail a taxi, LOL! But it made sense that it fit in with his ‘semi-public session’ theme for the day. I was quite amused with the way that he kept referring to a fictional graduate paper and all the while whispering naughty comments and instructions to her in between discussions about ancient Egypt, LOL! Fun!

He handled it very nicely, because I can see that his talk about where they were headed only whet her appetite for the upcoming session.

The session in the library was hot. I wasn’t expecting it to be SO explicit over there. I was convinced that Lex would probably take her behind the shelves and indulge in sexual actions which would be subtle and not very obvious in nature. But he went all out… with the blowjob and the very enthusiastically rough style of sex.

But I loved it! Mostly because I knew, the whole time, that Lex would never allow Chloe to be actually caught in a compromising position. I’ve actually come to trust him completely and without reservation just like Chloe

I really find this new kink of Chloe’s to be fascinating. She really doesn’t care about getting caught. In fact, the idea of people knowing about her getting fucked in such a dominating fashion excites her all the more. I like the idea that this urge to ‘come out’ comes from Chloe’s many years of feeling trapped behind closed doors.

I am glad that Lex is able to control both of them while indulging in this kink. He gives her all the satisfaction of satisfying her pleasures, but protects her from the consequences and risks. What a fantastic dom! So clever and creative! And so obsessively attentive to making sure all the details are taken care of during all sessions. Magnificent!

LOL! I see Lex was trying out the ‘spank the naughty school girl’ routine, huh? Was that perhaps for his own pleasure, or was he testing how Chloe felt about mixing a ‘tiny’ bit of pain into her sessions?

I thought it was a brilliant move on Lex’s part to give Chloe permission to vocalize while putting his hand firmly over her mouth. She got to let her go all out, but without putting herself in danger of being caught. Excellent! I LOVE the way Lex’s mind covers all the bases

And I also loved the way that Lex wanted Chloe turned around so that he could SEE her when she orgasmed. I think that was actually a sign on how deeply attached he’s become to her. He gets such immense, satisfied pleasure from seeing HER pleasure. He even told her not to close her eyes? AWESOME!

And I loved the intimacy of the scene with her wrapping her legs tightly around Lex as he thrust hard, rough and violently inside her. That was beautiful and HOT! I can see Chloe enjoyed the intimacy of it as well… even if it DID remind her too much of the time when they made the ‘mistake’ of sleeping with each other as ‘Chloe and Lex’ rather than ‘dom and sub’. Hmmm, actually, I think the reminder of that evening made the session a little more pleasurable and intense for her.

It was a pity that there was a tiny and slight moment of upset for Chloe when she made the observation about how Lex satisfied almost all of her desires. She still wants to kiss him. I wonder what kind of answer Lex would give if Chloe made it explicitly clear that the ‘only’ thing she feels is marring the perfection of their arrangement is that she misses being kissed. Would he be willing to bend his rule for his sake, or is that a rule that he won’t bend for anyone… not even for Chloe?

LOL! The ending was awesome, BlueSabby! I loved the idea that Lex gave Chloe one final thrill of her kink by telling her to walk through the library to the rest-room with that ‘I’ve just been fucked hard’ look. She REALLY enjoyed it… She revelled in it! LOL! I loved that she got such a delighted thrill out of seeing those two women in the restroom, first staring at her, and then chattering about her, and finally giving her a congratulatory comment, LOL!

This was a really great, fun chapter, BlueSabby! I look forward to seeing how the next one goes. Good luck and best regards.

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: August 28, 2008

I think it's very sweet of Lex just giving Chloe just a taste of what she wants but still trying to protect her privacy.

The naughty schoolgirl is the best yet.

Can't wait to read what the thong is for. Edible maybe?

Fantastic chapter!

NS Full Member

great chapter! naughty schoolgirl indeed. post soon!

NS Full Member

Blue: A/N: More public fun and debauchery! Enjoy.
    Sabby: A/N: What she said.

She knew that her hips were swaying sexily as she walked out of the door and down the stairs to where Lex was waiting. She couldn’t help it.

Being used and having people know did something to her.

As did the looks that the men gave her who she passed. It wasn’t that she wanted their attention or got anything from it. It was more knowing that they wanted her. And they would never have her.

Chloe would wager that with the way she looked and the way she was walking now, she could be in numerous jerk off fantasies that night. Or sooner than that.

Lex would be fucking her or she would be sucking him off while these men, these men who really had no idea how to treat her or what to do with her, would be grabbing their own cocks and thinking of her mussed hair, her evident nipple rings and what she had under her skirt.

They would look at her obviously just been fucked hard appearance and think that they could have her easily. Easy mistake to make.

She wondered how they would react if they actually got inside of her. The bored look on her face that she’d have as they left her completely unfulfilled.

Another one of these men passed her and she heard him mutter, “Nice tits,” under his breath.

She stowed the urge to tell him that they were Lex’s and he shouldn’t even be looking at them.

Chloe reached the bottom of the steps and stood in front of Lex, awaiting his next order.

Lex had gone straight down to the street and ordered a limo to come around. The car had arrived before Chloe, so he was leaning against the side of it when she came down the front steps and walked towards him.

There was a sexy sway to her hips and Lex was a little surprised to see that she hadn't straightened her clothes at all. He thought back on his words and realized that they had been probably too vague to let her know that she was supposed to straighten up her outfit.

He was also pretty sure that part of her had wanted to revel in being seen like this for more than the walk down the stacks and to the bathroom.

Lex was certain now that he would have to arrange something to cater to that specific need. The next step in their session was an ideal place to start, but it probably wouldn't suffice to give her what she really wanted.

He'd also noticed that she seemed to react quite vociferously to being spanked. He'd slapped her ass only occasionally so far, but now that he thought about it, she did react wantonly every time he'd landed a smack on her ass during the course of their arrangement.

Unbidden, he remembered the accident. Getting a vision of Chloe sprawled in front of him in a ridiculously complicated pencil skirt and laughter clear as a bell as they tried to take each other’s clothes off as fast as possible.

He pushed the thought away and willed himself to never think of it again. He'd managed quite well so far, and he could do it.

His gaze turned outward again as Chloe stopped in front of him, looking straight ahead. He opened the door to the limo for her and stepped aside. "Get in," he instructed her calmly.

Chloe climbed into the limo and had barely sat down when Lex spoke again.

“Take off your clothes. Leave my gift on you.”

The divider was up so the driver wouldn’t see anything. Chloe went about getting undressed methodically. Lex didn’t like teasing so she wasn’t going to give him any.

She unbuttoned the shirt and slipped it off. Her bra followed and then the skirt. She leaned over and took first her shoes and then socks off.

Once she was done, she sat up and looked straight ahead. “Hair down.” Chloe reached back and took out the tie holding her hair up.

“We will be going to dinner. And while I’m inclined to leave you sitting next to me in nothing but that scrap covering your pussy, we are not going to a place where that is permitted.”

She looked like sex personified, sitting in front of him in nothing but a small thong that left nothing to the imagination, piercings gleaming in the light from the overhead lamps and skin still flushed and sweaty from their recent excursions.

He looked at her for another moment, then folded up the small armrest compartment at his side and pulled out a black plastic bag and a pair of silver strapped sandals with low heels.

Lex tossed the shoes onto the floor in front of her. "Put these on first."

His eyes followed her movements as she bent over to pick up the sandals and put them on. They were light and elegant, the color somehow complementing her pale skin.

They looked sexy with the thong, but what was more important was that they also fit to the dress she was going to put on in a little while.

"Sit back, raise your legs and spread them. You may hold them up if you need to."

Lex was pretty sure that she could manage without the help. Part of what made her so excellent as a sub was her ability to hold even the most straining positions for a long time without failing.

She loved showing her naughty side in public, but there wouldn't be much left of that if he let her calm down before they got to the restaurant, so it was time to play a little more.

They had a thirty minute drive ahead of them. Plenty of time to get her hot and bothered.

He let his eyes wander over her body, taking in every part of her from her face down to her cunt where he let his gaze rest heavily.

"You're still wet. It's a good thing that my gift won't be affected by that." He licked his lips and looked at the small nub in the dark blue fabric where he knew her piercing rested.

"Touch yourself."

Chloe was able to hold up her tucked legs without using her hands. It was a lucky thing, too. She wasn’t sure how she would have pleased him by caressing her knees.

Instead of her hands immediately drifting between her splayed legs, she put the fingertips of one hand over her lips and felt along the soft skin there. The hand made its way down her neck, which she arched as it got lower, and then came to rest on her collar.

As the finger played over the gem that rested in the hollow of her throat her other hand went to her tattoo. When she was dressing or showering, she would always smile a little when she caught a glimpse of it. The collar was a constant reminder of Lex but the tattoo was a little surprise that would peek its head out, so to speak, every now and again.

Chloe knew exactly where it lay on her body and her pointer finger traced over the shape of it. She couldn’t feel it or see it at the moment so her tracing wasn’t going to be perfect but she could live with that.

The hand at her collar moved lower as the hand between her thighs moved higher. They met at her chest. Each hand tending to a breast. In another minute or so, the fabric between her legs would probably darken again.

Chloe massaged her breasts before turning her attention to her nipples. First the thumbs running in small, teasing circles over them before the pressure increased.

Lex followed her hands as they moved over her body, noticing that she paid special attention to the places where he'd marked her. The tattoo had come out beautifully, vibrant colors against nearly white skin. Every time the small mark caught his attention, he felt the urge to lick it. Trace it with his tongue until she begged him to take her.

"Move your leg further out, I can't see my tattoo properly."

She followed his instruction and Lex licked his lips as the feather came into full view, only a few inches away from her wet pussy.

A smile curled up on the corner of his mouth as his gaze trailed over the scrap of fabric between her legs and up her body. The thong wasn't just there to look pretty. But she'd find that out when they got to the restaurant.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy the restaurant we're going to. The food is exquisite and the waiters are very accommodating. They pride themselves on their excellent service."

He watched silently as one of her hands slithered down the center of her chest and between her legs.

"Of course, they're not as well trained as you are in servicing me. So, maybe I'll let you show them what real service means."

Chloe’s exemplary training kicked in yet again. She wanted to smile proudly at Lex’s last words. They serviced each other perfectly. But she couldn’t help but enjoy his praise.

She made sure that her legs stayed wide so he could see the tattoo that he’d given her. After she asked for it.

One hand was now resting over her cunt. She took the heel of the hand and pressed it directly over her clit for a few seconds before it became too much. Then it went back up her chest and latched on to one of her piercings.

The other hand grabbed at the silver hoop in her other breast. Chloe started to move the hoops clockwise, then counter clockwise, then pulling on them. No discernable pattern. Getting wetter. Starting to pant.

But she didn’t let up. Didn’t tend to the now incessant throbbing between her thighs. Instead kept her head straight and started to pull at the piercings harder.

Every time the hoops were tugged, a corresponding tug let itself be known between her legs. Soon, she’d touch her pussy soon.

She wanted to draw this out for both of them. But for him more than her. She knew that he liked to watch her pleasure herself and she was going to deliver that. Make herself crazy with need before even thinking about touching her wet pussy.

Being that she was staring straight ahead she could watch Lex and not disobey him. His eyes wandered over her body. Resting on certain places for longer periods of time but looking at all of her nonetheless. That turned her on more than he could ever know.

Those eyes resting on her ankles for just as long as they rested on her tits. Flicking over to her lips as she wet them with her tongue. Down her chest to the hands working at her nipples.

As she lowered her hands, his eyes followed.

Her body was starting to glisten with sweat again and she was so wet that the thong had darkened several shades between her legs.

Lex loved watching her like this, teasing herself for him and drawing out her pleasure and his as she did that. By the time they arrived she would be ready to beg and probably not even know what she was begging for anymore.

His cock had hardened again as he watched her display, but it wasn't uncomfortable yet. And he knew that he would get off once they were at the restaurant.

"Go ahead, touch your pussy, but don't slip your fingers inside the panties. I want them soaking wet with your juices when you sit down at the restaurant."

He knew that she was still a little embarrassed every time she left a wet spot on furniture, especially when they happened to be in a public place. But as much as it embarrassed her, it turned her on.

"Permission to vocalize. Let me hear you Chloe."

She groaned low and long at first. Words weren’t really coming to her at this point in time. It was because of his fucking voice. It was….was….

But her hand had found her piercing under the thong and her brain cut off thinking at that point.

Her hips remained immobile and her legs were still in the air when she started to whimper Lex’s name. Chloe didn’t realize just how close she was until that point.

However, she kept up the delicious torture between her legs. She wasn’t going to go easy on herself. If she was successful in this, Lex would be hard and ready by the time they got to where they were going.

One hand at the piercing, tapping and dragging it against her clit as the other reached further down to feel how wet she was. “Fuck. So wet.”

It really was ridiculous how turned on and ready she was for him. “Please. Lex, please.” Touch me, fuck me, use me, make me come.

Chloe couldn’t pick an end to the sentence.

"Not yet, my sweet."

It was hard to drag his eyes away from her, but he needed to see how much time they had left. He had to look at the small hands on his watch twice before he could make out the time. They were about five minutes away from the restaurant.

"Lower your legs and get on your knees in front of me, but don't stop touching yourself."

Lex watched as she moved to follow his order, moaning loudly as her hand was trapped between her thighs.

Her legs shook a little as she got in position in front of him, between his legs.

He reached out and calmly combed through her hair, smoothing the unruly tresses. Her face was level with his crotch the entire time and her begging picked up another notch.

"Soon," he assured her as he leaned back to pick up the other item in the plastic bag.

It was a short sleeveless tube dress, made out of a stretch material and meant to sit skin tight. Once it hugged every impressive curve on Chloe's body, it would cause quite a few hardons and jealous looks when they entered the restaurant.

"Raise your arms."

When her hands rose up in front of his face, he leaned in and took the delicate fingers into his mouth, sucking them and running his tongue over the sensitive pads before he pulled back.

He slid the dress over her arms and head, then pulled it down so it would start just above her breasts. It was so tight that he had to tug with a bit of force to pull it over her hips.

"Ass up," he instructed with a slap to her right cheek.

Chloe moaned and rose higher on her knees immediately to let him pull the dress down to mid thigh where it was supposed to end.

"Get back in your seat and play with your nipples until the car stops."

~~
    Chloe shivered as she stood next to Lex. But it was hard to put her finger on exactly why that was happening. It was probably a combination of things. They’d just entered the restaurant and it was much cooler than it had been even an hour ago. The dress wasn’t very thick and her body was chilled.

Another reason was that her body was in a desperate state. She’d worked herself into a frenzy for Lex but hadn’t been given release from it.

The last reason was because they were in public again and she was anticipating just what Lex had in store for her.

His hand was on the small of her back as they waited where they stood.

He had taken her to a restaurant. She could feel people’s eyes on her. Not that Chloe could blame them. The dress was whoreish and you could see her nipple rings through the fabric. And that her nipples were hard.

It was a real possibility that when she sat down she would flash her cunt to people.

It didn’t matter, though. If Lex wanted to show off what was his, she had no problem with that.

She looked spectacular and people should get to see what Lex, and only Lex, got to fuck.

The host finally arrived and she and Lex were quickly taken to their table. But Chloe noticed that, in order to get to their table, they had to cut their way through the whole restaurant.

Many people’s eyes snagged on her chest. Some leered at her hard, pierced nipples while others seemed disgusted by the picture she presented.

Lex watched Chloe surreptitiously the entire way to the back of the restaurant. He smirked when they approached the stairs that would lead up to the second level.

Before Chloe could set her foot on the first step, he leaned closer. "Keep your legs together, I don't want to punish you for giving our audience a free show."

He was well aware that everyone's eyes were on Chloe and that people were even now making up their mind about what she was. However, Lex would bet a lot of money on the fact that none of them got it right.

His hand fell away from the small of her back and he waited for her to precede him up the stairs.

She kept her legs closed as he had ordered, making her hips sway even more as she took the steps one at a time.

Once on the balcony, they followed the waiter to their table. The balcony was empty, even though all tables had been set, creating the illusion that someone might come up to dine here at any time.

Lex nodded at the waiter and held Chloe's chair as she sat down.

He took his seat and waited until the waiter had handed them the menus before he reached into his jacket pocket.

The waiter took a small bow. "My name is Andrew, and I will be serving you today."

Lex pushed the first button on the remote control between his fingers.

For a moment, Chloe wasn’t sure that she hadn’t come.

Her panties had started to vibrate and her body had started to go off.

But she was able to stop it. Just barely.

A sweat broke out on her body, though.

The vibration got stronger and stronger and Chloe swore that she could feel her piercing jump slightly against her clit.

God, Lex was good.

Even when he wasn’t touching her he was seeing to her.

There was no going back from him.

She remained silent, unsure if she was to speak to Andrew or vocalize her pleasure.

Lex nodded at Andrew and started perusing his menu. "Have a look at it, my sweet, I'm sure you will find something to your liking."

He watched from the corner of his eyes as Chloe opened the menu and knew that she had a hard time focusing on the words when she actually started to squint.

Lex took a few moments to decide what he wanted to eat, casually keeping one hand in his pocket and changing the strength of the vibrations as he perused the options.

"I will have the salmon in dill crème sauce with sautéed truffles."

"Very good, sir." Andrew nodded, struggling to keep his gaze fixed on the man and not let them stray to the woman.

This guy had paid enough to get him through college to keep his mouth shut about everything that would happen tonight. Absolutely everything. When Andrew had seen the type of woman he'd brought, it wasn't a hard guess just what 'everything' was exactly.

"For that we have an excellent Zinfandel, vintage 1998 or 2002."

Lex nodded. "We will have the 2002."

He turned to Chloe and smirked. "Come now, my sweet." He paused as he looked directly at her. "Have you still not decided what you want?"

Her orgasm slammed into her hard and fast and sweet. The release was encouraged and drawn out by the vibrations between her legs. But she was scared.

Chloe had no idea if she’d made a mistake.

She thought that Lex had meant for her to come. His words were always carefully chosen when they had a session and this one would be no different. If anything, he would be more careful now that they were out in the world.

Her cunt still twitched as she addressed the waiter, “I will have the steak. Medium rare.” That should keep her nice and plump for Lex. Her ass had come back since he’d seen to her eating habits.

“Would you like any appetizers?” Andrew kept his eyes on her face. Only her face. And he made sure to treat them like any other customers at the restaurant. That had been stressed to him.

“No,” Lex’s reply came quickly and smoothly. He took the menu out of her hands and handed it back to the waiter. “That will be all for now.”

Lex waited until their waiter had left before he turned to Chloe again. "That was very nice," he drawled as he leaned back in his chair, still looking at Chloe.

"I hope you didn't simply order the steak because it was the simplest guess to make, because I will expect you to eat everything that is put before you."

She had gotten her figure back, but with the amount of calories she burned in every session, he couldn't risk letting her fall back into her previous habit of not eating.

"And while we wait for the main course to be ready, I'll give you something else to pass the time."

Lex pushed his chair further away from the table and let his legs fall open. "Get under the table and between my knees."

“Yes, Lex.” Chloe was on her feet before she even knew what she was doing.

She loved sucking his cock and swallowing him down. Hearing him, if he let her, and seeing him, if he let her, got to her in a way…

That perhaps was what Lex felt when she came.

Addictive and powerful.

Even though she was a sub and was there for Lex’s use, she would still get flares of pride. She knew it wasn’t right and knew it had gotten better.

But she thought it was a product of who she was. And, at its basic building blocks, that didn’t change.

Chloe slipped under the table and then crawled over to him.
    Once she was properly between his knees, she clasped her hands behind her back and stared straight ahead. She could hear the minute buzzing between her legs.

Lex reached under the table and pulled the dress down over her breasts. Her nipples were still hard little peaks, drawing attention to the silver hoops of her piercings.

"Take out my cock and suck me until I tell you to stop."

He started playing with the piercings, tugging and twisting them, as Chloe leaned forward to follow his instruction.

She would be visible to anyone who came past the table.

Lex licked his lips and watched her face as she dedicated herself to swallowing his cock from tip to base. His hands squeezed and kneaded her breasts as her head bobbed up and down in his lap.

"You really do love the thought of doing this in public, don't you? Do you even care what would happen if someone saw you like this?"

He squeezed her nipples hard and she sucked more vigorously on the head of his cock. "Dressed like a cheap whore and on your knees, sucking me off like a pro."

Lex could feel her fingers tighten their grip on his thighs as he spoke.

"Let me hear you, but don't take your mouth off my cock."

Her noises would be muffled enough not to draw any unwanted attention. As opposed to the one that was wanted and paid for.

Reason and logic pretty much flew out the window when she was with Lex like this. But that was because of the trust she placed in him. He wouldn’t allow someone to see them that could hurt her. She knew that as well as she knew her own name.

Lex would do everything in his power to keep her safe from something horrible happening to her as a result of their arrangement. It made her wet just thinking about it.

She moaned around his cock as she sucked him hard and long.

Chloe had gotten very good at doing this to Lex. She knew that. But hearing him refer to her as a pro made her want to show him that he was right. She was his pro. Had been trained to please him and only him.

Relaxed her throat and took him deeper, keeping up the brutal suction that he craved.

Yelped a little as he continued to work her tits over. The constant pulling and rubbing of her piercings sending not so little sensations through her body that coalesced between her legs.

Didn’t use her hand on him because he hadn’t told her it was ok.

Kept bobbing her head as she felt his tip poke against the back of her throat. Nose pressed into his pubic hair as she sucked him hard and then dragged her tongue over a vein while she pulled back.

The small noises trapped in her throat were constant and she hoped that Lex knew she was begging for him to come.

Wanted to taste him again.

When she was pressed against his lower body again, she felt his hand cradling her skull. “Stay. Suck.”

Chloe hollowed out her cheeks and sucked him as hard as she could.

She felt him start to come and he told her to “Swallow.”

Chloe eagerly followed his command, making sure never to let up on his cock.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the waiter return.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information