+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fragile Ground *PG/PG-13* (COMPLETE)

Zod is my homeboy

Re: Fragile Ground *PG/PG-13*

This makes a great stand alone angsty story. But yeah, a sequel is required.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my that was your first Chlex fic no way. You did a great job and yes sequel please.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This is excellent work, and I hope you continue--SOON
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Post My Reponses to Reviews (Edited 5/28/06 2:00 am Eastern)

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

(Posted on 5/28/06 at approx. 2 am Eastern)

First off I'd like to say THANK YOU to everyone that reviewed. As of this time there are 11 people that reviewed the story. I've been amazed at the response to this story as well as the requests for the sequel.

Secondly, you will be happy to know that I have started working on the sequel. I will start posting it as chapters are available. It will be a lot longer than Fragile Ground and multi-chaptered.

- - - For those who asked, yes this really is my first Chlex piece. I have written in various RPG groups, and I also have a Spuffy web site (www.heartsoftwilight.net) if anyone is interested in those kinds of fics.

- - - I'm glad that many of you thought I had a good grip on the characters and their emotions. I do not see Lana as an "innocent". I wanted it to be known that Lana, Chloe's best friend, knew about Chloe's attraction to Lex. It helps to set the mood for the piece and the sequel.

- - - Oh and yes there will be a confrontation in the sequel. The first confrontation will happen in the first chapter. How do I know that? Well, I kind of was inspired last night to the point that I couldn't go to sleep until I wrote it down. LOL.

- - - About the angst, I'm not usually a depressing, negative or angsty writing person. However, the way the scenes went in that episode called for it. It felt more dramatic and true to the current state of the charcters to end Fragile Ground on the down turn. Rest assured the sequel will end up with a satisfying ending, and I do plan on them getting together.

- - - Huge thanks to Esther and Peggy for introducing me to "The Bald and the Beautiful" as Peggy calls it. LOL. I was honestly only watching Smallville for the James Marsters appearances. Otherwise, I would still be in Smallville dark. I've actually tried to get a hold of the old episodes to watch the whole thing. So, what I wrote was written without all the foreknowledge too. It came from group discussions, bits of Season 3 I saw, bits of season 1 I saw, and all of Season 5 that I watched. These two characters just kind of scream out to me to write them once the pairing was pointed out.

Thank you to KitMerlot (Kathy), hfce (Hope), trixie mcbimbo, autumngold, absentia-varia, Gaia, fleyval, kris 105, PMD (Peggy), kimmie (Kimmie), Kitty Black Cat, letia84 who had all posted reviews by the time I first posted this reply on 5/28/06 at 2:00 am Eastern.

Members

WoW

a Nice story
    please

THE SEQUEL

where??

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PMD
    Tasha, you know my feelings on this season, vividly---I don't watch anymore. But I tell you, if those scenes, were like your scenes, in this eppy, I might have watched it. Honey, for a first try at Chlex, you hit a bullseye. And sweetie, glad that Esther and I introduced you to the Bald and the Beautiful. Well, done---and heck yes, we want a sequel.
    I agree with Peggy, sweetie. You rock!!!!!!! My ever-loving Chlexy heart just needs to have Lex go after Chloe and win her heart. I'll stomp that gorgeous behind of his if he doesn't.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Re: Fragile Ground *PG/PG-13* (COMPLETE)

this story is great but it made me so made and sad. the end make me cry a little chloe doesn't desereve the pain she is in. i read the sequel and loved it and i am happy it ended the way i wanted it to.

I have no idea why I dodn't stumble upon this fic before.

It's just..*wow*..breathtaking. If those Chlex scenes ever did happen on the show, I might not have these second thoughts on holding out for another season. Thank you for sharing this.

And now..*ahem*..heading over to Fragile Hearts..

wow
    wow wow
    Great story!
    Sorry, but I have to hurry, I want to read the sequel NOW!
    Come join the dark side. We have cookies.
    Yumm!
    Annnnnd Lex Luther!!!
    Double Yummmmmmmm!!

Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
    - Matt Frewer

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

i just love this sad story and the sequel. keep writting your stories are so great!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information