+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Acceptable Wisdom, R, Post-Fragile One-shot

Re: Acceptable Wisdom, R, Post-Fragile One-shot

That was amazingly well written, i really enjoyed Lionel and Lex conversing.

Why can't the writers on the show strap on a pair and give us something like this!

Leaving...

Oh that was good! Too bad the stupid writters are so fixed on lexana, that they forgot about chlex. Never even gave them a chance, not even in the romantic department. Bravo!

That was such an interesting story, just makes you wish that scene was in that episode. Put some sense into something that was full of crap, but thats not what smallville's all about though

I enjoyed the story, you have to love Lionel's talks. Pictured him clearly, with a smirk on his face and a glass in his hand

Don't you just love Lionel in this fic!??!!!! He's so cool!! I'm totally in admiration in front of him. I mean Lionel has a way to make me like him yet totally hate him, but in this fic I adore him!!!!! OH yeah what he said about Chloe!!! Not only is it true and helps Lex to wake up, but it so delightfully dirty (I know Lionel was an old pervert with his eyes on Chloe!!!! Don't necessarly like the idea normally, but in this fic I did!!!) That was so good. Congratulation on a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, you have the greatest, funniest disclaimer I have EVER read: If I did I’d be very ashamed and covered in money dirtied with Lexana. For some reason I think I'd also be an impotent dirty old man. That was totally awesome! Especially the last line...I wouldn't have thought of that but now that you mention it...it kind of rings true doesn't it? Explains soooooo much about Smallville
    Last edited by Kitty Black Cat; 1st April 2010 at 21:40.

That was AMAZING. I enjoy a Chlex scene as much as the next person but a Lionel and Lex one is just as good especially when Lionel is doing what he does best...insinuating so many wonderful, dirty things. Granted I'm not going to sit here and say that the idea of Lionel relieving himself with other blondes doesn't make me shudder, blah, but he realizes the value of Chloe. She is an invaluable asset and the friendship that she has with Clark is something special and one that Lex should be jealous of. Chloe doesn't distract herself with simple people...aka Lana That was just amazing and I love that ultimately Lex had been thinking of Chloe. That'll help me get through some more episodes Great job!

Steph*

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Man, Nonky, I wish this Lex/Lionel conversation happened on the show.

Lex needs to be told once and for all, that Lana Lang is not worth his time or effort.

And I loved how you weren't afraid to have Lionel admit his attraction for Chloe--the show would never have the guts to do that.

Excellent work
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Goddamn, this was good. Lionel was just creepy and unsettling and awesome. I could totally see this continuing.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was good.....
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nonky
    "Miss Sullivan was right to dissuade you from your misguided desire for her friend. You must know by now it’s not real. You’re merely recreating a happiness that never existed. Your mother loved you, but she is long dead. Don’t dishonor her memory by trying to replace her."
    Awesome. I heart Lionel. If only the morons at Shitville would write him this well.
    "Chloe is less likely than Clark to tell me," he asserted. "She won’t break under pressure and if your spies haven’t reported it already, she and I aren’t in caring and sharing mode presently."
    *whimper* Damn truth hurts, that’s for sure…
    "It was a recognition of her abilities, and a difficult decision. I enjoyed her more than she knew. For a long time I couldn’t decide between fucking her and eating her."
    I found this to be strangely erotic. I say, do both. With relish.
    "I don’t need one with you and your father screwing me so consistently."
    *squeal of utter delight* Oh the money I’d pay for her to have said that on the show!
    But Lex had been close to both of them and he could tell the fates had smiled on him in one small way. When Lana had lurched clumsily at his mouth she had been wearing the same perfume Chloe wore the previous day. The scent from the ruby glass bottle he had given her in the safe house, bought in Paris while he was thinking of her locked away from the sun. He hadn’t needed to pretend once his eyes snapped shut. If she smelled so like Chloe she must be Chloe.

And the taste in his mouth during the kiss might have been pure sweetness, but he had tasted the substantial harmonies of scotch.
    *purrs* Awesome. Wishful thinking is a very powerful force, and it’s really not overly difficult to trick your mind into believing what you want to believe. Poor Lex. If he’s going to continue to play with Lana, he might want to drink more.

Excellent scene, nonky. I have an almost unhealthy infatuation for Lionel, so I absolutely loved the role he played in this. I really think you should write a smutty one-shot where Lionel and Chloe use each other to get under Lex’s skin. I think the Chloinel interaction would be positively delicious, and in the process I’d get a good dose of caveman Lex. I think I would officially be in lurve if you pulled it off. And I, of course, have faith. You. Can. Do. It. Heh. *dance*

Erica

"She’s very appealing to men like us. For that year I slept with blonds almost exclusively to relieve the . . . tension. I love a woman who can give as good as she gets. Unfortunately, I had to deny myself."
    hehe. pervy old man. this is so why i like him.

"I think Chloe tastes like a fine scotch," he said idly. "Shadowed and peaty. Fleshy with strains of sweetness, and a depth that makes you feel you could hold it on your tongue for hours and find new facets."

The glass in his son’s hand trembled as his grip increased. A few more provocations and the attentions he was trying to focus on Lana Lang would be unalterably tied to the residual fascination for Chloe Sullivan. Making the simple gesture obscene, he finished his drink and rolled it in his mouth before swallowing.

"Of course, if you’re intent on the barely legal, I’m sure Miss Lang tastes sweet - like those hard candies playing an ubiquitous role on every secretary’s desk. A lump of pure sugar with colors to fool you into believing there’s a flavor underneath. Pure sweetness isn’t the worst thing in a woman," he concluded, his tone diplomatic.
    that is a very nice observation and upon reading it, i would say i would have to agree.

But Lex had been close to both of them and he could tell the fates had smiled on him in one small way. When Lana had lurched clumsily at his mouth she had been wearing the same perfume Chloe wore the previous day. The scent from the ruby glass bottle he had given her in the safe house, bought in Paris while he was thinking of her locked away from the sun. He hadn’t needed to pretend once his eyes snapped shut. If she smelled so like Chloe she must be Chloe.
    this was sad, but really great at the same time. i wish the stupid producers of the show actually showed some relationship between lex and chloe during her time in the safe house.

great job!!!
    <3 yams.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information