+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Counterfeit, (NC-17) - *complete*

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Counterfeit, (NC-17) - *complete*

A Josi take on what should've happened in Fragile

~~//~~

“Chloe…”

Chloe turned, eyes untrusting and skeptical on Lex as he smirked at her, his puffed-up demeanor causing her to shake with aggravation. She had an incredible urge to launch herself at him, to fist her hand and connect forcefully with his patrician nose.

But she managed to suppress the urge. Looked at him blandly, her eyes bright, her mind and body ready for battle.

“I think I'm getting an inkling why you've never had a boyfriend.” Lex said smoothly, smirking at her as he bent over the pool table dismissively.

Chloe raised a sardonic brow at him, curling her lip in annoyance as she stared at his gloating back. She knew what he was doing, knew he was trying to goad her into a giving more than she got. And she reacted in kind, straightening her spine, her head raised to peer at him haughtily.

“Is that right?’ she asked as she slowly stalked towards him, her voice a quiet hum of indifferent curiosity. “Getting a little juvenile with the comebacks, aren’t we, Lex?”

Lex straightened, his jaw tightening reflexively at her taunting words. “Juvenile or not, that’s the impression I get from your current actions.” He replied.

Chloe snorted, “And I think you assume too much from far too little.”

Lex raised his brows at her doubtfully. “Really? By all means, Chloe, explain your lack of opposite sex action, then.”

Chloe glared at him, irritation boiling up inside her at his condescending manner. “I don’t owe you any form of explanation.” Chloe bit out angrily. “And since I don’t really give a fuck what you think about me, I’m not feeling inclined to humor you.”

“I beg to differ, Chloe,” Lex responded. “The fact you’re still standing here clearly implies you care about what I think about you.”

“No,” Chloe replied dryly. “I quit worrying about your opinion a long time ago. Right about the time you conveniently forgot I existed which immediately followed my saving your ass from your dear old dad.”

“That’s not true, Chloe,” Lex said defensively. “I never ditched you, we just grew apart.”

“And that is utter bullshit, and you know it.” Chloe replied angrily. “But it’s kind of funny how that works – you always forgetting the person who saved your life, just to focus on the one who continuously tries to take it from you.

“Chloe, I –”

Chloe shook her head, “Save it for someone who cares, Lex because frankly, I don’t give a damn anymore.”

“Anymore…” Lex breathed thoughtfully, his eyes searching her face briefly before skimming down her body.

Chloe smirked, rolling her eyes as his gaze stopped on her breasts. She’d always known that deep down the predator was naught more than a man, but this kind of proof seemed almost ridiculous to her. “Tell you what, Lex,” Chloe said calmly. “I’ll answer your question if you’ll answer one for me.”

Lex scowled at her, “What makes you think I care enough about your response to barter?”

Chloe smiled at him, snickering in amusement at his obvious discomfort. “The fact you haven’t simply dismissed me and moved on implies a need for an answer.”

Lex eyed her dubiously. “Now you’re giving yourself more credit than you’ve ever earned.” Lex replied arrogantly, sighing resignedly before continuing. “But if it’ll make you feel better, you have a deal. Ask away.”

Chloe refrained from commenting immediately, instead stepping in front of him and tilting her head questioningly. Then said mockingly, “Did Lana personally remove your balls? Or did you offer them up to her on a silver platter?”

Lex made an exasperated sound in the back of his throat, immediately covering the indignant sound with a small cough. “I can assure you my balls are exactly where they belong.” Lex replied heatedly.

“Yeah…” Chloe quipped smoothly. “In Lana’s mouth, maybe.”

Lex glared at her coldly, his hands coming up and grasping her by her upper arms. “Chloe, you’re treading on very dangerous ground.”

”And you need to come up with some new and improved lines, Lex because I’ve already heard more of that one than I care to remember.”

Lex’s hands tightened painfully on her arms, his eyes burning hotly into hers. He brushed his pelvis against her abdomen, pushing the bulge in his pants against her soft curves. “What kind of game are you playing?” he asked roughly.

Chloe stifled a gasp at the flare of desire in his gaze, her body responding instinctively to the closeness of his hardening body. She was momentarily stunned by the sudden shift in mood, the hard ridge of his cock creating an answering pulse in her core, and she briefly considered kneeing him where it would hurt most.

Then reconsidered.

Decided to use Lex’s sexual appetites as a weapon against him and instead stepped forward, leaning into his heat. She shook his hands from her arms, pushing herself against him, forcing him backwards until he was leaning heavily on the pool table.

Lex ‘s eyes widened, his hands falling behind him to keep himself upright, his chest heaving slightly as she licked her lips hungrily. He looked torn – ravenous hunger evident on his face, the urge to run evident in the hard lines of his body.

Chloe licked her lips again, lowering her lashes and reaching a hand out to stroke over his scalp. She ran her fingertips along curve of his skull, leaning into him further as his eyes drifted shut. She leaned over him, expelling her breath against his ear with each word she spoke. “You want to know why you’ve never heard of my having any kind serious relationship?” she asked throatily. “Do you really want to know?”

Lex’s hands tightened on the edge of the table, his knuckles whitening with strain. He turned his head towards her voice, his lips brushing the delicate skin of her neck as he replied, “Yes.”

Chloe laughed breathlessly, taking his earlobe between her teeth and nipping hungrily at his sensitive flesh, her hands placed firmly on the table as leverage to keep him in place. She nuzzled him briefly, teasingly, reveling in the sharp intake of breath the action earned her, relishing in the continued hardening of his body beneath her.

Chloe felt a rush of wetness between her legs, the thrill of Lex’s reaction to her setting off a tornado of feelings inside her. She adjusted her stance, stroking a hand up his clothed leg to fondle the obvious bulge in his pants. “Because,” she breathed thickly, her fingers brushing over his straining erection teasingly. “None of the boys in Smallville could ever properly…satisfy…me.”

She punctuated her statement by giving his hard cock a firm squeeze, the tingling in her breasts and pussy coalescing into a definitive throb as he hissed erotically. She squeezed again, biting the soft skin below his ear as he bucked up into her hand. “What do you think…Lex? Do you think you could satisfy me?”

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Re: Counterfeit (NC-17) 4/17/06

Then said mockingly, “Did Lana personally remove your balls? Or did you offer them up to her on a silver platter?
    BWHAAAAAAA… That was priceless.

“What do you think…Lex? Do you think you could satisfy me?”
    There should be a TBC under that last line right Josi. Please. I’d offer you something but I’m broke.

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Counterfeit (NC-17) 4/17/06

Lex’s hands tightened painfully on her arms, his eyes burning hotly into hers. He brushed his pelvis against her abdomen, pushing the bulge in his pants against her soft curves. “What kind of game are you playing?” he asked roughly.

Chloe stifled a gasp at the flare of desire in his gaze, her body responding instinctively to the closeness of his hardening body. She was momentarily stunned by the sudden shift in mood, the hard ridge of his cock creating an answering pulse in her core, and she briefly considered kneeing him where it would hurt most.

Then reconsidered.
    Chloe felt a rush of wetness between her legs, the thrill of Lex’s reaction to her setting off a tornado of feelings inside her. She adjusted her stance, stroking a hand up his clothed leg to fondle the obvious bulge in his pants. “Because,” she breathed thickly, her fingers brushing over his straining erection teasingly. “None of the boys in Smallville could ever properly…satisfy…me.”

She punctuated her statement by giving his hard cock a firm squeeze, the tingling in her breasts and pussy coalescing into a definitive throb as he hissed erotically. She squeezed again, biting the soft skin below his ear as he bucked up into her hand. “What do you think…Lex? Do you think you could satisfy me?”
    You write it so well I can see it in my mind if only you were to write for Smallville we would be very happy Chlexers!

I agree with Letia though you did mean to write a TBC didn't you????

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo
    “I think I'm getting an inkling why you've never had a boyfriend.” Lex said smoothly, smirking at her as he bent over the pool table dismissively.
    I wonder how much time Lex spent thinking about Chloe and her supposed lack of boyfriends More please.

NS Full Member

Hot damn. *sigh* If only. Now, is there TBC or not? Either way, I still love this.

Well done, Josi

eta: This is kind of similar to something I've started writing. But since yours is just utterly-fantastically-delicious, I'm nervous about finishing mine. Eep!

Members

You are sooo mean!!! how can you stop here?!?! You better be back later to update!!! please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GivenToFly
    eta: This is kind of similar to something I've started writing. But since yours is just utterly-fantastically-delicious, I'm nervous about finishing mine. Eep!
    Post it! I need more revenge Chlex Fucking to calm my nerves after watching damn Lexana Kiss YUK!!!

This goes double for Josi. (are you just going to tease us like Lex is gettting teased by Chloe in this.)

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by letia84
    This goes double for Josi. (are you just going to tease us like Lex is gettting teased by Chloe in this.)
    I'll post the next part if there's enough positive response to warrant putting the time in to write real smut. I've already decided on what scenario to use, and I'm seriously considering some outraged Lana voyeurism. Heh.

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Why this annoyed face you ask, from someone who never uses smilies?

You, who I have come to count on to write well-developed smut and chapters with real development, seem to have succumbed to the tendency to write absurdly short updates.

Less than 1200 words?

Hmph!

Oh well. I'll see if I enjoy it anyway.

She had an incredible urge to launch herself at him, to fist her hand and connect forcefully with his patrician nose.
    I love the word patrician. It's not used nearly enough.

Chloe raised a sardonic brow at him, curling her lip in annoyance as she stared at his gloating back.
    Heheh. And I love that his back is gloating. Trust Lex to manage to convey arrogance by the set of his back.

"No,” Chloe replied dryly. “I quit worrying about your opinion a long time ago. Right about the time you conveniently forgot I existed which immediately followed my saving your ass from your dear old dad.”
    Ha! So there! Stupid, dense, moronic, weak-willed, gullible Lex, as he's been written in the last two seasons.

“That’s not true, Chloe,” Lex said defensively. “I never ditched you, we just grew apart.”
    What the . . . (That one is aimed at Lex, and not at you.)

Chloe refrained from commenting immediately, instead stepping in front of him and tilting her head questioningly. Then said mockingly, “Did Lana personally remove your balls? Or did you offer them up to her on a silver platter?”
    *snort* Excellent question. Someone needed to ask it.

*sigh* Never get tired of Lex Luthor's bulge.

Highly unlikely, given the pathetic wuss he's turned into on the show. Not that I'm watching any more. Or care in the least about what the producers have done to the potential that Smallville once had. Nothing that happens on the show bothers me at all. Not in the least little bit.

*whimpers and tries not to think about it*

So what's the deal? Is that it? You think that's satisfying enough for us? You think that's nearly enough to make up for everything we've had to suffer?

Hmph!

(I graded papers for four hours this morning, which might explain the excessive use of the smilie. I did very much enjoy it and am very grateful that you wrote it.)

Such as it was.

I'll post the next part if there's enough positive response to warrant putting the time in to write real smut. I've already decided on what scenario to use, and I'm seriously considering some outraged Lana voyeurism. Heh.
    HA HA *evil laugh* Yes Lana gets and eye full of how its done.

Lana Walks in: "Chloe...Lex... what are you guys...Lex what's that thing in your mouth...Chloe what are you doing with that whip...and the chains...gah...gotta get out of here." :Lana runs away like the whiny bart she is.

Oh please post the next part. Hey everyone else get a clue and give Josi feedback so I can get my smut fix.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information